Monday, January 23, 2023

The Moscow Murders


THE MOSCOW APARTMENT COMPLEX- PHILADELPHIA PA.  MIDNIGHT!!!

"AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! STOP IT PLEASE!" was a yell....

"NO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"PLEASEEEEEEEEE , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!""""

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! STOPPPP!! STOPPPPPPP!!!" came another yell... 

Then there was a deathly and eerie quiet....

Other residents congregated outside...They were all talking about the screams they heard...

12:46 AM


The Police were on the scene....

Crime Scene Investigators snapped photos and dusted for prints and DNA....

"There is a lot of blood Dr. Baylor." said one of them..

"I see, this girl had her throat slit and appears to have been stabbed 21 times.... The male here appears to have been stabbed 21 times and have been with a blunt object about the head." said Hazel...
Across the hall in another room.....

"Oh my god, I never saw this much blood." said another Crime Scene Investigator...
"I know...This is horrible..."said Dr. Marcy Martin.."It's the worst thing I've seen this year."she said.

"These two girls both received multiple stab wounds and were beat with a blunt object...."said another crime scene investigator...

"I got here as soon as possible Hazel... Oh My Goddddd!" said Lt. Sissy Van Buren of the Criminal Investigation Division.
''A double eh?" Wow?" said Detective Tyriq Pile looking at the bodies of a male, dressed only in his boxer shorts, who had been stabbed 21 times and beat about the head and a female clad only in panties and a bra, who had had her throat slit and had been stabbed 20-21 times...lying in two seperate pools of blood.
"Not a double Rico....More..There is two more across the hallway..." said Detective Tony Hopkins..
"Aye Mios Dios." said Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, leaning down and looking at the two bodies..
"Mannnnnn, I've worked a lot of homicides, but I've never seen anything like this..."said Detective Jimmy Barlow..
"Myyyyy godd....Officers, search this place..See if you can find a knife... or a hammer or club."said Detective Sirena Pile, talking to uniformed officers...
"Hi Ya Duke...What a night eh? They got two across the hall just like this." said a crime scene investigator...
"My god, these two girls were butchered.."said Duke, who had worked his share of homicides... This was indeed the bloodiest one he had seen in a long time.
"Both of these girls were stabbed multiple times and beat with a blunt object...."said Dr. Marcy Martin..
"The neighbors said around midnight they heard screams, screams from females and one male screaming....they said it was loud and went on for about 15 minutes...Then it stopped and there was nothing."said Detective Angie Belton-Barlow...


"We got a handprint and a partial print off of the side door... Our doer apparently left out of the side door..." said a CSI guy..

"See if the street cameras or traffic cameras caught somebody leaving... See if any neighbors heard anything." said Angie talking to uniformed officers...

Some More police cars drove up...
and one unmarked police car...
Heralding the arrival of Lt. Arthur Tragg...

He saw the blood on the steps and in the hallway and saw detective in two rooms...

''What the hell is this?" he asked.


"This is a quadruple homicide....In this apartment, a man and a woman...were stabbed and beaten repeatedly and across the hall, I understand two young ladies were stabbed multiple times...We are checking for prints and DNA and for a possible murder weapon... I've got uniforms going from apartment to apartment asking what people heard and when they heard it...and also checking the dumpsters and trash cans in the hallway on every floor."said Sissy...


"The Deputy of Operations should be apraised of this..He's going to want action on this.. He's going to need me to spear head this operation..." said Lt. Tragg.


Sissy sighed..

"Must we go through this Lieutenant?  This is my case...My detectives are running this investigation...I'm calling the shots...."said Sissy...


"I am the Superior Officer Here, Let me remind you...Though we are the same rank...I have seniority over everyone here..."said Lt. Tragg, now I don't intnd to argue with you about this.I can write you up for insubordination if you buck me on this... Now tomorrow I want a full report on my desk...I will decide what detectives will work where...."said Lt. Tragg.


"That's not going to happen...I've already assigned my detectives to this case...and we are already co-ordinating with the M.E.'s Office..and possibly with the Feds....We don't need your imput...If that changes I'll let you know."said Sissy..

"We've got everything we can get here Siss, can we release the bodies?" said Dr. Hazel Baylor..
"Duke wants to talk to you Siss." said Jimmy..

"Alright, tell him I'll be right there." said Sissy, sighing and walking away...


"WAIT A MINUTE!!! WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!!! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!! I SAY WHEN THE BODIES ARE RELEASED...I AM THE SUPERIOR OFFICER!" screamed Lt. Tragg.







Hazel, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Hop and Sirena , without saying a word, walked by him...

The Body of the male, Bobby Bouselei, aged 24
and his girlfriend, Stacy Evans, age 23 were removed in a stretcher to the elevator...

"Sis, we've done all we can do here." said Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor.
"We've got a team on all of the street cameras and traffic cams...Sirena told me she has uniforms going door to door interviewing people...and uh we didn't find a murder weapon here." said Angie.
"Pretty much the same story across the hallway....."said Sissy.
"Lieutenant can we release the bodies..?" asked Dr. Marcy Martin..
"Yes and uh get me  a full autopsy report as soon as you can...You can email it to us..."said Sissy.
The Body of Tracy Preston, Age 24 
 and the body of Heather Gleason, Age 24,  were put in body bags and rolled down the hallway...


"WAIT A MINUTE!!! WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!!! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!! I SAY WHEN THE BODIES ARE RELEASED...I AM THE SUPERIOR OFFICER!" screamed Lt. Tragg. "Sissy, this is embarrassing to me personally and to the department that you are showing such insubordination...I am going to write you up...I didn't want to do this before but I am left with no choice..."said Lt. Tragg.

Sissy sighed.. "Lieutenant Tragg, it's late, it's been a long day...both me and my detectives are tired... You do whatever your heart desires...Good Night!" said Sissy as everybody pulled off.

A crowd gathered outside as all four bodies were loaded in vans heading towards the morgue..

An eerie silence again sunk over the Moscow Apartments...

II-

They all went home... The beautiful Cul de sac where all of us lived...

"Boss Lady I'm worried about you... Lt. Tragg is going to write you up for insubordination..." said Carlotta.
"Yes he is...but I don't expect it to go far...but I'm going to enjoy seeing him try.. The Deputy of Operations wants a case like this cracked. Lt. Tragg is the very person he does not want on this case.." said Sissy, smiling. "Don't worry about me." she said.

"I couldn't imagine him running this case..He'd be doing press conferences constantly, tipping whoever did this off."said Jimmy.

"He's going to do that anyway.. This is the kind of sensationalistic case he likes to attach himself to."said Angie.

"Remember that last big case he got involved in? The Cutter Case?? he arrested the wrong guy and he and Jumpshot Jim really laid a big fat egg with that one...They not only lost, but the actual killer was caught by your wife, Hop...."laughed Tyriq..

"Yeah she showed up in court after the jury had already acquitted the guy Lt. Tragg arrested...He really had egg all over his face with that one.."said Hop.
"That's why we are going to solve this one, get the right guy..."said Sirena..
"Or gal...whoever did this.."said Duke..
"A Monster." said Hazel..

"Okay guys...let's get a good nights sleep and get at this in the morning..."said Sissy , smiling as everyone went into their homes..

I was up when my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace arrived at home.. Later than usual.....
"Hey baby!" I said.


''Heyy Papi!  We got a quadruple tonight...one guy and three women brutally murdered, stabbed and beat to death at those new Moscow Apartments..."said Carlotta.

"Oh wowww!  Really?  Well I'm glad you guys got it and not Lt. Tragg." I said.


"He was there..he wanted to take over, but Boss Lady ignored him and we continued our investigation...
He said he was writing her up for insubordination." said Carlotta.

"INSUBORDINATION?? WHAT?? He's off his nut.. They're both the same rank,  Lieutenant...How does he figure?" I asked.


''He's got seniority."laughed Carlotta.

"Yeah and Sissy has a higher clearence rate and hasn't embarrassed the department." I said.,


"No she hasn't."Laughed Carlotta. "You stayed up because you want to make love didn't you?" asked Carlotta, smiling..

"The thought did kind of cross my mind." I laughed..
Carlotta felt under the covers....I was naked and erect...
She kissed me  slowly and softly...

"It more than crossed your mind..." she said..."OUUUUUUU PAPI, YOU ARE SO HARD!! SO DAMN BIG!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed, rubbing my penis softly.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, LOOK AT YOU!!!!" she said and smiled.

"I can't help it...I've got a hot wife." I whispered and grinned.

''And I've got a horny husband...very...very horny." she said, smiling...
I helped her out of her clothes....

I unhooked her bra...


and slipped her panties down and off.

"Ouuuuuuu papi, slip my panties to the side.." Carlotta cooed.


She smiled..She stroked my hard and engorged penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Aye Mios Dios...You are wooooooooooooooouuu..You are huge...Like a donkey...."she exclaimed..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"....I moaned..
We kissed hungrilly...Both of us trying to devour the other's lips.....
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately......
In no time at all, Carlotta and I were in bed ,making sweet love...

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...I don't know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I don't knowwww,Aye Mios Dios..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...




"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."she moaned..

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....


I'm glad we were home...

   THREE TO FOUR HOURS
of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

Of all of the women I had slept with none got me as excited as Carlotta or made me feel as good as she did...I was entranced by her totally.....She knew it..and I knew it...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...

 ''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god...Carlotta,I don't have words for what you do to me.."I said..

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh" said Carlotta as she lie on top of me... "Let's just get some sleep papi...Maybe tomorrow, I'll make it up to you...We can do it longer...Ummmmmm" she said as we both drifted off to sleep.


III-

The Next Morning, Sissy and I had a press conference.. 

"Last Night at the new Moscow Apartment Complex we found four young people , identified as 24 year old Bobby Bouselai, 23 year old Stacy Evans , 24 year old Heather Gleason and 24 year old Tracy Preston brutally murdered...They died of multiple stab wounds and Blunt force Trauma...We have no murder weapon and at this time we have no suspects, but we are working this card hard." said Sissy.
"That is all the information we have right now, but we will inform you as the investigation develops." I assured the press..

We answered their questions and then moved on.... sissy wanted to beat Lt. Tragg and keep him from portraying himself as the co-ordinator of the investigation, which he wasn't.


Back at Headquarters...Sissy and I returned...

"Good Morning Guys...Did you see us on Television?" I jokingly asked..

"What have you got so far?" asked Sissy.....


"YES! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?" asked Lt. Tragg, who burst in just then...


Sissy sighed...She ignored Lt. Tragg and restated her question- "What have you got?" she said.

"I did a check of all of their bank accounts and credit card accounts...I found nothing out of the ordinary." said Carlotta.

Her two partners walked in..
"Jimmy and I informed their next of kin and interviewed their relatives and co-workers." said Tyriq..
''All of them check out and none of them knew anyone who had a beef with any of them.." said Jimmy...
"I had my uniforms on the Street Cameras and Traffic Cameras...There was a lot of traffic going in and out of that apartment complex...We are trying to pair it down to one individual or maybe two at certain times..."said Sirena.
"These were young people living in those apartments...Young people who were partying and drinking all night...and going back and forth....Duke and I had uniforms going from door to door interviewing them."said Hop.


"Siss, our uniforms  and a forensic team scoured the sewers and the dumpsters in a three mile radius looking for the murder weapon... Thought to be a nine to ten inch long knife and perhaps a bloody metal bar....we found nothing.. The Killer took his playthings with him..." said Duke.


Angie walked in....

"I got something....One of the residents....who lived down the hall from the killings said she saw a white male, about 23, 24, Tall and lanky around 11:45 in the hallway.. He apparently knew the girls at least....knocked on the door that Bobby Bouselai and Stacy Evans were in.... He apparently was surprised that Bouselai was there... He was the only victim that did not live on that floor.. He lived two floors down ,but apparently he was seeing Stacy Evans romantically..An argument ensued... The two girls who lived across the hall , Heather Gleason and Tracy Preston must have known him because they came out into the hallway and joined in the rather loud argument...Around midnight she said she heard screaming and a male voice, Bobby Bouselai begging for whoever to stop, not to do this...The screaming was maddening..She said she called 911..She heard  the door of the apartment across the hall kicked in...and more screaming... Then around 12:15, Nothing....It was eerily silent...
She said she got a good look at the man as he exited down the side doorway."said Angie.

"Can she identify him? I mean if she sees him again." asked her partner Duke.
"Bring her down, show her some mug shots." said Jimmy.
"She's with two uniforms now making a formal statement and they plan to bring her over here."said Angie.
"Good ,Now we are getting somewhere."said Lt. Tragg.
"Is that right?" said Sissy sarcastically...

I smiled..
"Did you check out the relatives, co-workers?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Yes we did, Bank accounts, Credit cards...."said Tyriq.
"And we questioned their friends and co-workers..."said Jimmy...
"They're clean... We've been interviewing people and running makes on them all morning.."said Carlotta.

Sharon Hopkins, our friend from upstairs and the Deputy Special Agent in Charge of the FBI/ATF walked in just then..

"I've been checking  VICAP for any similar crimes like this that have been commited. It does follow a pattern...Like you I'm waiting for an Autopsy report... Perhaps DNA or that palm print on the door handle you told me about will be a match to somebody." she said to Sissy.

"Thanks Sharon, Hop, Sirena, go over to the M.E.'s office and see if Hazel has the Autopsy report...Oh never mind...She's going to email it to me." said Sissy.



"I'LL GO OVER TO THE M.E.'S OFFICE..... Mrs. Hopkins your help will no longer be needed..THIS IS A POLICE MATTER." said Lt. Tragg.

"Yes, I know, so  WHY ARE YOU HERE?"asked Sharon..





Hop, Jimmy, Sirena and Carlotta snickered.....



"Yes, WHY ARE YOU HERE?   I told you before that this is MY CASE and my detectives are running it...The FBI and The ATF are assisting us because I asked them to....I've got all of the man power I need. Uniforms, Tactical squad...We are doing quite fine." said Sissy.  "I DO NOT NEED YOU GOING TO THE M.E.'s OFFICE , they are going to email me a full report and I'm going to print copies of it to all of my detectives and the Federal Agents involved."said Sissy.


It was like talking to a brick wall.. Lt. Tragg completely ignored her..

"I wrote you up for insubordination this morning and passed the report on to Captain Eddie Cantrell and The Deputy of Operations for his review...We are going to settle this once and for all and you are going to understand that I am the superior officer here and when I give an order... Oh..it's my phone...That's the Deputy of Operations now... I have to take this." said Lt. Tragg.


"Good Morning Sir...I trust you got my report sir regarding Lt. Van Buren's total insubordination!...Heh heh heh... What is that sir?  Captain Cantrell is still laughing sir?  Laughing about what??  What is that?   You and he both had a good laugh sir?  That was uh a serious report...
You tore it up!! You tore it up?????? Yes, I know she's the Lieutenant in charge, but I have seniority...I am the superior officer here...WHAT? I KNOW IT'S HER CASE SIR.....but I wanted to co-ordinate the investigation...and... She is in charge and I am not to interfere in any way...No my head is not up my ass...Sir that kind of language is not necessary and certainly not professional. Sir...I just want to say... You don't care what I have to say???...You don't care what I have to say?  WELL MAYBE YOUR HEAD IS UP YOUR ASS SIRRRRRR! WHAT? I'm sorry sir, I-I-I momentarily lost my uh head sir... I have nothing but the utmost respect for you sir...my esteemed  Deputy of Operations sir! What's that sir???  I am to report to the marine boat immediately....For 14 days sir? Yes sirrrrrrr sirrrrrrrrrrrr!" he said.


He knew we had all heard his conversation...He was as red as a beet....He almost looked like he was about to cry... Without saying a word, he turned and stomped his foot angrily and stormed out of the office..

Jimmy Howled..
He grabbed his wife, Angie in his arms..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..
and kissed her passionately....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm ouuuuuuuuuuuuu that's a bedroom kiss...ouuuuuuuuuu!" she said,blushing....
Likewise, Hop took his wife Sharon in his arms..
"Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyy, ouuuuuuuuu!" she squealed.

and kissed her passionately...

 "Husband, we just did it a few hours ago.."she whispered...continuing to kiss him...

"Wow Lt. Tragg has some stones on him, yelling at the Deputy of Operations like that!" said Tyriq.
"Yes indeed...But you see what it got him."said Carlotta smiling..
"I see what it got us...A free hand in making this case."said Sirena.
"Maybe , just maybe, we'll have a suspect in custody by the time he's back in circulation.."said Duke.
"Look at it this way...He can now truly be the superior officer on that boat." I said..

The entire room burst into laughter...
Sissy smiled.  "I was never worried.. My work and the record of this unit, speaks for it self." she said.

She was right.



IV-



The news that Lt. Tragg was once again on the Marine Boat and for 14 days was good news for Sam Mother.... His Diner was packed....









and the hot food  and coffee was flowing...

Sissy and her husband Eddie C. walked in, with Carlotta and I right behind them... She got a standing ovation...Whistles, claps and cheers.....

''Oh they need to stop... I didn't do anything."laughed Sissy.
"They think you did... Lt. Tragg is on the boat...and we all are in here again, eating, fellowshipping..."said Eddie C.
"The way it used to be before we all got famous!" I joked.
"Oh really? We are famous?" laughed my wife Carlotta..

We had had our first "Date" here many years ago... I had bought her breakfast...We were ironically in the middle of another monstrous serial killer case.

"Three cheers for Sissy" said Olivia.
"Hip Hip Hooray!" chimed in her husband, Donnie Ray
"Hip Hip Hooray!" said Beverly..
"Hip Hip Hooray!" said her husband, Nelson..
"Our Heros" said Josie..

Everybody else...Josie's husband, Paris, Bresha, her husband, Tony, Yvette Jones -Lockwood, her husband, Gary Lockwood, Keith And Bee Bee Jones, Sofia Garcia Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed, Jade Lee Ho and her husband, our good friend, Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide...Virginia Shaw and Jetty Dukes all clapped and whistled and cheered...
















Others came in, Attorneys Jasmine and Dabnis Coley, Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla and Ray St. Jacques, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and Charles "Chip" Burrows and Lem and Zoey Anderson...
These attorneys really took a beating from Lt. Tragg where ever they went, be it here or Curleys....Two places we avoided because of him... He was constantly harassing ang haranguing them verbally and picking fights with them. I understood that most of them worked in the Bridge Building and ate in that building's cafeteria.. He didn't know where they worked, so for most of the week they were safe from him.

They didn't live too far from us...So they like us had Josies, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and the Mermaid Club to hang out at...They ventured into Bayside too, to avoid him... They all had Cease and Desist Orders out on him to keep him from coming to their homes...Especially Olivia Bennett-Alexander, who he seemed to really have a thing for.









 New friends, Brooke Kennedy Marks, Her husband and personal friend of mine, Sean Marks, Natalie Tennison and David Charles , all staff attorneys with the Wrongful Conviction Unit, all worked in the same building with the others.. They too were starting to avoid here because of him.. These next 14 days were going to be good.





At the counter-  Their boss, and my colleague , ADA Karen Page, head of the Wrongful Conviction Unit and her boyfriend, Attorney and Television talk show host of the Crime and News show, HARD BOTTOM, B.L. Benz sat and quietly enjoyed breakfast....



Attorney Brenda Jordan

and our good friends, Private Investigator, Kevin Morris and his pretty little wife, Sepia Morris rounded out the crowd...along with the rest of our crew, Sirena, Rico, Sharon, Hop,Jimmy, Angie, Dukeand Hazel.










The news that Arthur Tragg was out at sea brought all of these people back in... It was such a warm and friendly enviroment.. This was always the place where we all got to see each other...We talked about making it that way again...Regardless of Lt. Tragg or not.


The next 14 days were going to be good for Sam Mother...


and Curley at Curleys.....They'd have peace and make money.

Lt. Tragg sat on the docks waiting for his boat to come in, drinking the last bit of his Jameson's Irish Whiskey....






While this may seem like the end of this story...It was actually the beginning..


We had four gruesome murders to solve and a monster at large...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

Toni said...

What a way to bring the New year in...with a mass murder and Sissy and the gang on the Case!

Angie B. said...

WOW!! You know how to bring the New Year in!

Sunflower said...

I was wondering if you were still writing for this blog.. Ventures has been the hot blog this month!

James Perkins said...

Poor Lt. Tragg...He stays in trouble...He's always good for comic relief!