Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Avenger

THE "FISHBOWL" The Nickname Detectives have given the interrogation room.
"You look good Liv...." said Emile Slaughter.
''So Do you...I heard a lot has changed with you....You own 10 flower shops in the area now and you went to my Alma -Mater and got your MBA...You're what they call a Big Baller, Shot Caller now.... A lot has changed for me too....

 My Niece Beverly here and Nelson have gotten married...The year after your trial and Nelson came to work for me shortly afterwords..." said Olivia.
"OH MY GOD!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!"said Emile.
"Thank youuuuuuu!" said Beverly...
"Thanks Man." said Nelson.
"And Josie girl here...our former Para-Legal, went to and graduated from Law School and passed the bar...She got Married too...and she and her husband, who is now a Para-legal and about to enter law school live across the street from us in a brand new house.." said Olivia..
Josie smiled...
"OHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS JOSIE....THAT'S MAJOR...Attorney Josephine Boyd...I like that!"said Emile..
"And this young lady here is my newest attorney, Mrs. Bresha Billips... I lectured at Middleton Law School for awhile and she was always my brightest and favorite student...When she graduated and passed the bar...I offered her an internship at our law firm...Everybody loved her so much, it seemed as if she had always been part of the firm...So I offered her a job and well, the rest is history...She's been with us, two years isn't it Bree?" asked Olivia.
"It will be two years in about a month." said Bresha.
"Oh WOWWWWW!!! Never a dull moment with you Olivia."said Emile.
"Now Emile, not another word....We are going to get you arraigned and get you out of here..Talk to no one...No one...but us.....We'll see you soon."said Olivia.

''Where is Donnie Ray?" asked Emile.
"At this very moment...He is investigating the crime you are accused of..The Minute we heard about the crime...We figured a certain detective might try arresting you again...We have charactor witnesses and a Judge all lined up....You're going to be arraigned within a few hours.." said Olivia, smiling.
Lt. Tragg hadn't left the room.... He had heard everything and he smirked..but didn't say anything..

He watched as Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha filed out of the room...






They didn't make eye contact or say anything...

I was at the Morgue with Coroners, Dr. Marcy Martin and Dr. Hazel Baylor..

"This is like the other murder in that the killer is left handed....The strangle marks are the same as 7 years ago...but there is a difference."said Marcy Martin.
"A difference?" I asked.

"Yes, the white woman who was assaulted wasn't sexually assaulted...This woman was raped.. There is a huge amount of semen in her body ,on her panties..and saliva on her bra.. We have enough DNA to possibly get a hit..." said Hazel..
"Then except for the left handedness...This could be a copycat." I said.


"Yes, and the Tulips....In the last one, they were purchased from the Flower Shop owned by Slaughter..but these were freshly cut from a garden...This is all very different...I'm thinking the Left handedness is the only co-incidence.. This was so sloppily done." said Hazel.


"The last guy didn't remove the woman's clothes..This guy removed her Skirt, Shoes, Blouse and took her purse and tossed them in the trash, about six blocks away....Police found them and her drivers license, credit cards, debit cards, gas cards , the works.. No cash....so this may have been a robbery...
Her name is Hazel Nelson, she was 29, was a Bar Maid at the Egyptian Club..."said Marcy Martin..


"Hmmmmmmmm Have you told Lt. Tragg about the differences, the sloppiness of this crime compared to the 2016 murder..?" I asked.

"We tried to...but he wouldn't listen......He's convinced he's got the right suspect...We will send you our updated versions of the Autopsy Reports as they are readied Donnie Ray.."said Hazel.


"Thank you Ladies." I said.


II-


COURTROOM C- SOME HOURS LATER


Judge Elise Clemmons was presiding over our hearing...


This made Lt. Tragg's head explode.. He despised her and the feeling was mutual.... He peered over at Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, our client, Emile Slaughter, Josie, Bresha and myself and scowled..

"Good Job Girls...You got the best Judge you could have for this case..."said Olivia.,
"I don't know who the ADA is...but anyone is better than who we had 7 years ago..Proctor Dane, ughhhhh!"said Beverly...
"Old sourpuss."said Nelson.
"He hated my guts...He looked at me as though he wanted to strangle me..." said Emile Slaughter.
"I think he did....I know he wanted to line all of us up at a firing squad.."laughed Josie.
''Well whoever the ADA is...He or she is late...She might get a tongue lashing from the ADA." said Bresha.

"Where is this ADA ? They are late....That's already in our favor."I said., Judges hate ADA's or Defense Attorneys who are late for hearings...They always admonish every one... Be on time and be ready for trial." I thought and chuckled.

A Striking woman walked into the courtroom..


"I'm sorry I'm late Your Honor...;Traffic was terrible this morning. Assistant District Attorney Frances Dane." she said.


Lt. Tragg eyes perked up...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! FRANCES" he said.

He and Frances had dated seven years ago during the trial.. She had just passed the bar....She had been a school teacher for many years and then decided to go to law school...after law school, she passed the bar and had just begun practicing at a Private Law Firm right around the time of the Tulip Killer murder trial. He met her because she'd come to trial to watch her father work.

Kissing under the moonlight at her loft..







Making insane love almost every night.....

Unknown to Lt. Tragg, her father..ADA Proctor Dane never approved of the relationship or him..

"Frances, you can do so much better than that Lt. Arthur Tragg...." he said..



"Daddy, he's the chief investigator on your case." said Frances..


"He's the dumbest son of a bitch I ever met...I don't know how he made detective, let alone Lieutenant...But then again, I do know...His Father..He was a Lieutenant and he wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree either..He's screwing this case up with his strong arm tactics and all of the loose ends he has in his investigation...Those Defense Attorneys are having me for lunch..Please don't date that guy...All he wants to do is get in your panties...Nothing more..Trust your old man...I know." said her late Father.

She sat down next to Lt. Arthur Tragg...She hadn't seen him in 7 years...After the trial...She had quit her job and moved to New York...She spent 3 years in New York and 2 years in Boston...Now she was back in Philadelphia.. This case was giving her a case of De Ja Vu....

Same Type of Crime, Same Man on trial again, Same Arresting Officer,  There were some differences..
Olivia and her Neice , Beverly


had increased their team...Apparently 

Nelson East was no longer a consultant, but married to her niece and working for her...


Para-Legal Josie Boyd, was now an Attorney and working for Olivia and they had added a new attorney, 
Bresha Billips, that she didn't know...Olivia's husband, 


Donnie Ray was still her investigator... Arthur Tragg was no match for him..She'd need to bring in an investigator of her own... That was going to take some finagling.

Lt. Tragg hadn't changed... His hands were still active, under her dress, on her legs...She removed his hands several times...
"KNOCK IT OFF WILL YOU?" she said. Her Father was right ,All Arthur had ever been interested in was sex with her and nothing more...He wasn't well read, couldn't talk about much other than police work and his hatred for "Liberal Bleeding Heart Lawyers" He showed a total disregard for women and what they thought and outside of being good in bed, he really had no redeeming value.  She was not going to take up with him again.






Olivia and her team argued passionately for their client, just like they did the last time, they presented charactor witnesses...20, which was 10 more than they had the last time.. They knew their law.,just like before...
But so did Fran Dane and she tried in vain to cross examine their charactor witnesses... They had been prepped and prepared for this with help from attorneys

Jasmine Coley, former ADA


 and Natalie Charles, An Attorney who made cross examining charactor witnesses an art form....They helped prep our witnesses...

Despite her eloquent protests and arguments to keep Emile Slaughter locked up without bail..
Judge Clemmons found no basis for that...He had no criminal record whatsoever, Was A Businessman and showed no signs of being a flight risk or a threat to the community at large....She released him on his own recognizance..



He was to wear an electronic ankle bracelet on his ankle.. 

"Arghhhhhhhhh I hate having to wear this like a common criminal.. I've done no wrong."said Emile Slaughter.

"It still beats being locked up at CFC or Men's Correctional...We got you out of custody...Tonight you sleep in your own bed."said Beverly..
"Yes , Now you know the drill...We are going back to our place.." said Olivia.
"Nelson went to get the SUV." I said. "I took the liberty of removing Lt. Tragg's trackers off of the car.. He is such a thick skull...He keeps doing the same thing over and over...and we always find them..I wish he'd stop." I said.
"The Definition of Insanity.."laughed Josie.


"I put them in the trash can in the women's restroom...That'll keep him busy the rest of the night."laughed Bresha,..
"I'm outside guys." said Nelson...

We all got in the SUV and took off...

In The Hallway at the courthouse..
"Frances...Long time no see.. Let's go out and have some dinner...I know a place that serves the thickest New York Strip Steaks....A Little Dinner, A Little Wine ,some quiet conversation...We can catch up on the last seven years...huh? What do ya say?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Uh Maybe some other time Arthur.... I'd like to study the crime scene reports, The Autopsy reports and the particulars of this case.."said Frances..


Lt. Tragg watched her as she left the courthouse...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!...She's still a sexy woman." he thought.



III-

We went back to our Office/ Duplex
where Alfreda had dinner fixed for us...
"Ahhh yes....I remember this place... They were doing construction on your law library and your media room in the adjacent building around that time...I see they've finished....Wowwwww!" said Emile.
"Emile, our delicious meal was prepared by another new member of our staff." said Olivia.
"This is my Mommy, Alfreda Cambridge.....Our Office Manager and jack of all trades." said Beverly proudly..
''Pleased to meet you." said Alfreda..
"My My My...Beverly's Mother....Now I see where her good looks come from."said Emile, smiling..
We were all served plates of Spaghetti 
A nice Garden salad 
and a nice port of wine..
"This is Josie's husband... I'll let you introduce him Jo."said Olivia, smiling.
"This is my husband, Paris... He has an MBA from Howard University and is presently a para-legal and about to enter law school soon." said Josie...
"Pleased to meet you."said Paris..
"Likewise I' sure...You have a beautiful and talented wife." said Emile..
"This is Bresha's husband... I'll let you introduce him Bree."said Olivia, smiling.
"This is my husband, Tony Billips...We met in law school.... He is an Attorney also...working at the Bridge Building , which is where Paris and most of our friends work." said Bresha.
"Pleased to meet you."said Tony...
"This Alfreda's husband, Assistant District Attorney , Rockland Cambridge..." said Nelson..



"Pleased to make your acquaintence.." said Rockland..

"Don't worry, he's on our side." I laughed.. The entire room burst into laughter...

''Hello, you are a very lucky man, having such a beautiful wife.." said Emile..

He was very charming and likable.

"Olivia, Beverly....I was at the Egyptian Club that entire night....I was with an Attorney...You might know her, Brenda Jordan....We've been seeing each other for a couple of months now.." said Emile.
Beverly's eyes got as wide as saucers.... "BRENDA GOES THERE TO THE EGYPTIAN CLUB?" she asked incredulous!!!
"YOU AND BRENDA ARE DATING??" said Olivia, equally incredulous...
"The Dead Girl, Hazel Nelson was also at the Egyptian Club that same night..No one knows when she left or who she left with." I said.
"I know, Lt. Tragg told me...but there are thousands of people in that club on any given night...on all three floors...I was with Brenda...I never saw that girl...I don't know her....Brenda and I left together around 3:00 in the morning...I was wasted.. I got in an Uber and went home...Brenda brought me back the next morning to get my car....I swear...That's the truth...You can ask her.."said Emile..





''Emile, this is a Portal....We will communicate with you and give you daily updates on your trial...We want you to keep a low profile.."said Josie.

''We suggested you find a hotel last time and register under your own name...One that had an indoor parking lot...You didn't do it...We are suggesting it again.. If you choose not to..Try to keep the lowest of profiles.. Lt. Tragg is a bit unhinged and he's not above harrassing you...He harrasses us." said Nelson.
"This is a burner phone...Write this number down...Memorize it...Don't call us on our business phones or our personal phones..
Just use this phone.." said Bresha.

"You guys don't miss a trick huh?  I'll check into a hotel.....I'll do whatever you say...Just get Lt. Tragg off my back!  He's a pest!" said Emille Slaughter.



IV-


Emille slaughter checked into the Hilton Hotel by the river...



And at our home in our bedroom...

Olivia was on her laptop, looking up our ADA, 
FRANCES MARIA DANE

Born in Havana , Cuba, As Frances Maria Agilaur.

 Came to the United States with her Mother when she was 2 years old.

Her mother worked as a domestic in South Philadelphia and died of Cancer , when she was three..

Adopted by Proctor and Mellissa Dane.  Changed her name to Frances Maria Dane and raised her as their daughter.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School For Girls..

B.A. in Education from Temple University..

Taught Elementary School In Philadelphia

Was Vice Principal and Principal at Sealtest Middle School, Bayside PA.

JD- Princeton University, Law School

Passed the Bar in New Jersey/Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/ MA/California.

Public Defender -New York City

Assistant District Attorney- Boston MA.

Assistant District Attorney -Philadelphia PA.

"She's got quite a pedigree.." I said..

"Yes , She does...We are the same age...Went to the same High School at the same time, Same College too...I never knew her.."said Olivia.


"That's because you live in such a large city... I do however remember her at the last trial, when her Father was prosecuting...She came everyday and watched everything attentively....You know now that she is trying her late father's case and she's not just doing it because it fell in her lap....I'll bet she asked for this case...I'll bet she's planning to do what her late father couldn't do...Win this case, Avenge his loss..." I said.


"Ohhhhhh...She's an Avenger huh?" laughed Olivia...


She closed her laptop and walked over to the dresser drawer and placed it on the side... She bent down and went into one of the drawers...and pulled out a brush...

She bent down just enough to give me a clear view..


of the Green Lace panties she was wearing...



I walked behind her and put my arms around her and hugged her...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU You understood the Assignment" she cooed seductively, 

I pulled her to me...She had such a nice shapely and petite body...She smelled so nice and her perfect brown skin was as soft as a new born baby....

Our bodies seemed to absorb each other...

I pulled her close...close enough to feel her body heat...I got an immediate erection.

She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...

"Whooooooo...I guess you're happy to see me...Ummmph, you are hung like a mule....Myyyyyyy goodness.." she exclaimed.


We began kissing passionately...


I gently slipped her panties down...



I turned her around...bent her over the dresser drawer and entered her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she cried out...

I was lost in her softness...her moistnes.....her newborn baby like smell......She and I both had tears in our eyes....Her head was turning side to side and her hands were beating down on the surface of the dresser as I plowed into her....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY, YOU ARE A DAMN BEAST!" she screamed....
She had an intense orgasm....
We stopped for a minute....We stood there and kissed passionately while she stroked me softly...

"I can't believe you're still so damn hard....So damn big...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she whispered... "Oh My god it's shaking...." she exclaimed...
I put her on top of the dresser, spread her legs and entered her slowly and softly....Her kisses were butter soft and were driving me crazy.....

By the time we made it to the bed, we were both delirious and breathing heavy......
EIGHT TO NINE HOURS DRIFTED BY SLOWLY...... I came so hard....I thought I might be dying.
"WOWWWWWWWWW!! HUSBAND!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!  WOUUUUUUUUU!"said Olivia......
"I want some more..." she said and then laughed.. "Tomorrow" she said as she collapsed on top of me..
I wrapped my arms around her and gently cupped her buttocks...
Also that night.....
Lt. Tragg's doorbell rang... He had just got home... It was 11:00 pm..He was off shift for the night..
He answered the door and to his surprise... It was Assistant District Attorney  Frances Dane...

''Frances?" he said..
"Arthur, Get your damn clothes off!  NOW!" she ordered...
They began kissing passionately..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

Toni said...

"His Father, he was a Lieutenant too and he wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree Either!" LMAO- Classic Line Keith, I'm going to remember this.

Swaggie said...

I'll say one thing about Lt. Tragg as abhorrent a guy as he is...He does manage to get laid a lot...Can't knock his hustle.

James Perkins said...

I agree with Swaggie, Yes he does.

James Perkins said...

Binge reading This and Today's Episode!

Angie B. said...

So Am I!

Sunflower said...

So this Girl, This Prosecutor has "Daddy Issues" She's going to try to prosecute the man her daddy failed to get a conviction for....Against the same Lawyers, Using the same Police Detective who goofed up the first case....Shaking my head...That's insane.