Monday, December 18, 2023

And A Partridge

The Bridge Building...Where we all worked...
Our Office Suite-
 



"OUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE GIRL, Your suite is fire girl....You've really done well for yourself..." observed Attorney  Laverne Leal, an old friend of Ms. Yvette and an old acquaintance of mine....


"Thank you, let me show you around and introduce you to my staff." said Ms. Yvette.

"You mean re-introduce me..  I know you're still with those four kids you hand picked from PENN Law for the diversity project your firm was launching...They were pretty astute...High LSAT Scores, graduated at the top of their class..."laughed Laverne...

They stopped by my office first...
"You remember Keith Jones don't you?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"Yesssssssssss I certainly remember him...Hi ya doin handsome?" she said seductively...
standing in the doorway of my office...
"Hi Ms. Laverne.." I said, laughing shyly...


One night years ago... I had just graduated from law school and passed the bar..


Kahlil and I had just moved into our apartment building... Bee Bee and Sofia hadn't moved in yet...I wasn't even an employee of McCluskey/Cozen Connor & Pratt....



Ms. Yvette and Laverne Leal had stopped by and talked to me and I had signed an offer sheet...(They had talked to my mother before hand and she in turn had talked to me, telling me this was a good deal.)


They talked to Kahlil too and he was the second of us to sign an offer sheet...or so I thought..



They had been by Sofia and Bee Bee's homes in Northern Liberties and talked to them and their parents and they had signed offer sheets too. Like me, we all had recently graduated from PENN LAW and passed the Bar exam...

Laverne came back by my apartment after midnight.....


and we had quite a night....


She had been quiet the whole time her and Ms. Yvette had been at my apartment, but she had kept looking at me and smiling...I thought something might be up with her...So when she returned at 12:01 AM...I wasn't surprised...She said she was mad attracted to me and just had to have me....I gave her no resistance....She wasn't the kind of woman who got any resistance from men.









This was before I had slept with Ms. Yvette and much before Bee Bee and I wound up sleeping together. and becoming a couple.....I never told anybody about this...Not even Kahlil....I couldn't believe it was happening myself.. Her Bra and panties seemed to melt off of her body...

We lie on my bed, kissing passionately...Her skin was so soft...she smelled so good and she was so wet....I was losing my mind...
and then finally....we began making sweet love..
I couldn't believe my good fortune....
We made sweet love for NINE TO TEN HOURS!........ It was almost like it was a dream...



The next morning....it was raining....When I woke up , She was gone!!....but my shower was hot and wet.....She had used it..


and her panties were still there...on the floor...

I didn't see her again for years until my wedding day...


When Bee Bee and I got married , two years ago...She and a man I assumed was her husband,



were among our wedding guests...

''And you met his wife, Beatrice Evans-Jones...?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"I certainly do,,,Hi Honey, how are you?" she said, Hugging Bee Bee.
and admiring her office...The personal touches she had made to it..
"Hello Ms. Laverne." said Bee Bee....


"And of course, Little Mamasita, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed..."said Yvette...
"I remember you, Still just as sweet as pie." said Laverne to Sofia in Spanish...She was fluent in it.

Sofia smiled... "Gracias." she said,.

''And this is Kahlil...Sofia's husband..." said Ms. Yvette.
"Vettie , you keep some handsome men around you and your girls took em right off the market...Smart moves on their part....Hi Kahlil, remember me?" asked Laverne.


"Yes, I remember you..Hello Ms. Laverne." laughed Kahlil..


"Last but not least...someone you didn't meet...This is my investigator, Jade Lee.


and even she has an office....." said Ms. Yvette.

"Nice!  Hello Jade." said Laverne... "I'm Laverne Leal, An old attorney friend of Ms. Yvette here." she said,.


"Hello" said Jade.



They walked into the conference room.....



Virginia brought in coffee's for the both of them.......



"Vettie, I am so proud of you....You made partner and they gave you your own suite, practically the whole floor in this building that wasn't even here when we started out...and your staff is fire..all people of color...I love it girl!....I am so proud of you....I love this building..."said Laverne,


"So girl, how bout you....You still married to Lenny?" asked Yvette.

"Yeah." she sighed.. "We seperated for awhile...but we went to counseling...and we are back together....
.

I saw Zoey in the hallway downstairs....I see she works in this building too...




.and I understand Karen is the head of the uh Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit and they're in here too...Wowwww! She's got a staff of young attorneys... You're in here with all of your little cut buddies."laughed Laverne.


"And then some....and practically all of us....My staff included live on the same block....We come to work together on the train everyday and go home at night on the train..."laughed Yvette.

"And Olivia and her niece are rocking and rolling with their practice....Got their law firm churning and making headlines...




"I understand you live right across the street from Liv.....You two were always tight like glue...I'm not surprised.."said Laverne.


 














"I truly miss when all of us, You, Karen, Olivia, Zoey and me used to meet for lunch at Sam Mother's Diner...Those were heady days... Olivia talked about starting her own practice, you talked about making partner...You two had big dreams and you both made em come true.." said Laverne.

''What did you do Laverne?...You left me...You left the city..."said Yvette.
"I moved to D.C.   I ran the Public Defender's Office for years...Then I left and began working at one of Washington D.C.'s most prestigious law firms...Making six figures easy and living near the seat of power in a beautiful condo...I was happy but not happy..I drove a nice car....Had a great job and no man...Then I got involved with a dog, a real dog, Calvin Lumpkin, you remember him, that suave corporate attorney who really broke my heart....I almost committed suicide..I came back from the brink and was let go from my job...Money issues or something or other.. I moved back to Philly, took a lesser paying job at the Harris Group, moved into another high priced condo and then I met Lenny..... He took care of me... He was a successful businessman....We got married...and I left the Harris Group and started my own practice in Center City and here I am...I found out you were working here and I had to stop by and visit you guys.." said Laverne.


"Well Look...We all hang out in that bar across the street....It's called the No ID Bar... Everyone would love to see you...Stop by Friday Night after worrk.." said Ms. Yvette..


"I'll do that...Thanks Vettie girl...Plus I want to meet your husband....Gary finally got you huh? You know he chased you for years baby girl..years..."laughed Laverne.


"Yes he did!! Yes he didddd!  I got tired of runnin....I let him catch me."said Ms. Yvette and both women laughed  loudly as they drank their coffee..




II-



Laverne Leal went home....



"Hello Lenny." she said to her husband...


"Hey girl, where you been? I called your office....They told me you weren't in..." said her husband..



Pouring himself a drink and a drink for her..


"I was at the Bridge Building, down by Penns Landing, visiting Yvette Jones....Remember her?" asked Laverne..


"Yeah I remember her...How's she doin? she still at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt?" he asked.


''Yes, only she's made Partner and she has a suite all her own down there......She's got four attorneys on her staff, one investigator and one Office manager...All are people of color, Black, Puerto Rican, Arab, Asian....She runs the whole show....I was quite impressed...The asked us to meet them for drinks at the NO ID BAR this Friday Night." said Laverne..


"That's that uh hipster joint , down by Penns Landing......I'll go with you...This ought to be good for a laugh." he chuckled as he swigged down tequilla...

"You know...drinking this Tequilla and looking at you gets me as horny as hell." he said.

"You're horny when you wake up in the morning." Laverne laughed.... She could still barely walk..


after the doggie style thrashing he had given her this morning in the bathroom....

The Doorbell rang......


"I'll get it." she said.. She opened the door and to her surprise..

"OH MY GOD!" she said startled.


'Well don't just stand there....Let me in....I come bearing a gift or two..." said Cal Lumpkin, an attorney and former lover of Laverne's..They had been engaged, but had broken up years ago.. 

"I know it's been awhile...but I found out you were in Philly, where by the way I am staying for the time being... I've got a big case and I had to come see you...Wish you a merry Christmas and bring this peace offering..." he said.


"It's a Partridge.....I didn't have a Pear tree.....but I did have a Partridge.... Merry Christmas.." he said , smiling...



"Hey Man, get that bird outta my house.." said Lenny....



"Uh Cal, I'm I'm Married now! This is my husband, Lenwood J.Leal....Lenwood this is Calvin Lumpkin.." said Laverne nervously...


"I know who he is...You told me about him.....Now like I said, Get that Bird outta my house....I aint gonna ask you again...You've said Merry Christmas....Now you can go!" said Lenny...



"Damn Man, you aint gotta be all like that..." said Calvin Lumpkin....



"Is you gonna leave or do I gotta go get my gun?" asked Lenny, who was getting angrier by the second..

"Cal please, please...just go..." said Laverne.....


"Alright...Alright...Damn man....Merry Christmas Laverne." said Cal, taking his Partridge and leaving...




FRIDAY NIGHT- THE NO ID BAR- TWO DAYS LATER!

"Guess this aint no hipster joint tonight...All these Black people in here." said Lenny....
"They all work across the street from this bar, except for Olivia and her crew..but they all hang out in here...I hear they come her on Saturday Morning for their Brunch too!   Hi Vettie, Hi Gary...hello again everybody.." said Laverne.


 

 "Hi Laverne, Hi Lenny." said Yvette. Yvette kept it to herself, but she never cared much for Lenny, she found him controlling and over flirtatious with her. Sneaky was more like it. He had whispered to her that he could be very discreet and that if she ever got a hankering for a one night stand...he wouldn't be against it.. She didn't tell her friend Laverne or even Olivia what he had whispered to her...but she was never around him alone again and she just didn't like or trust him...

"Well Hello Laverne...Hello Lenny." said Gary....

"Hello Ms. Laverne. Mr. Leal." I said.

"Hello Ms. Laverne. Mr. Leal."said Bee Bee.




"Hello Ms. Laverne. Mr. Leal."said Sofia
"Hello Ms. Laverne. Mr. Leal."said Kahlil.
"Hello to the both of you." said Jade.


"Hello." said Danny.

''Hello again " said Virginia,.

"Sit right down over here... Have a Beer." said Jetty....



Here was a guy after Lenny's heart.


He helped himself to several brews....
He didn't touch the Martini's
''OHHHHHHH HEY OLIVIA....DONNIE RAY!!!" he said. He knew them.

"HEY LIVY, DONNIE RAY, BEVERLY!" said Laverne, she hugged Olivia.

 

''Heyyyy Laverne...Hi Lenny." said Olivia. Olivia kept it to herself, but she never cared much for Lenny, she found him controlling and over flirtatious with her. Sneaky was more like it. He had whispered to her that he could be very discreet and that if she ever got a hankering for a one night stand...he wouldn't be against it.. She didn't tell her friend Laverne or even Yvette what he had whispered to her...but she was never around him alone again and she just didn't trust or like him.
 
"Hey Laverne, Hey Lenny."said Donnie Ray.


''Hi Ms. Laverne.... You've met my husband, Nelson?" said Beverly...
"Yeah, I met both of them at Keith and Bee Bee's wedding." said Nelson.

"Hello" said Josie..
"Hello." said Paris.

"Hi" said Bresha.
"Hello." said Tony...

"Hello." said Alfreda.

"Cheers" said Rockland. 
"Say they got anything stronger in here...Like Tequilla?....That's my drink.." said Lenny.


"Sure just aske the bartender.." said Rockland.




He did and he was given a bottle of Tequilla, his drink of choice...

Laverne hated when he drank heavy like this..


He tended to make nuisance of himself...


His hands wandered to Jazzy's legs and once up her skirt... She looked at him in horror, but said nothing...Instead , she plopped on her husband's lap...That kept him from going any further..
 
Dabnis had no idea of what was going on...


His hands wandered to Kayla's legs and once up her skirt... She looked at him in horror, but said nothing...Instead , she plopped on her husband's lap...That kept him from going any further..
Good for him Ray didn't notice...He would have decked him...


His hands wandered to Jessica's legs and once up her skirt... She looked at him in horror, but said nothing...Instead , she plopped on her husband's lap...That kept him from going any further..



Chip had no idea what had just happened... All three of these girls avoided him the rest of the night..




He bypassed the only white couple there...Karen and B.L.;;







Natalie was already sitting on her husband, David's lap kissing him like kissing was going out of style..



So was Brooke...She and Sean were going to need a room soon the way they were going at it...
He didn't like Zoey..
And her husband Lem was big...Big enough to knock him into next week...He didn't go anywhere near her.







Renee and Tyrell were already kissing passionately...



He was a little agitated that all of the females here were married and their husbands were here with them...



At some point..Laverne huddled with her good friends and told them about her ex-fiance, Calvin Lumpkin coming to her house the other day with a Partridge in a Cage. as a gift.




"Oh My God!!! The Nerve....He came to your house just out of the blue...No phone call...with a Partridge as a gift...??" laughed Yvette..
"And No Pear Tree?" asked Olivia.

All of the women laughed loudly......
"I know your husband was livid!" laughed Zoey...


"He threatened to pull a gun out and shoot him....He had been drinking too...I was mortified....


"At any rate...He called me last night...Late, told me where he's staying at the Marriot...Asked me to stop by....Just for some Christmas Cheer he said...No strings attached..." said Laverne.


"You aren't going are you?" asked  Karen....



"I don't know.........I haven't seen him in four years...I'm curious..."laughed Laverne..

"You know what Christmas Cheer means to Cal Lumpkin...." said Yvette.

"It means unsnap your bra and slip your panties off...That's the kind of cheer Cal is about.."said Olivia.



''Don't do it girl...You know what they say...Curiosity killed the pussy cat."said Zoey...


"Don't let your pussy cat get you killed girl." said Yvette...

All of the women busted out laughing.....


III-



At home, Lenny, drunk and horny was all over Laverne..


"Youse a sex mother....shut yo mouth....I'm talkin bout Laverne....Well We can dig it!" he said..


He was so drunk, Laverne had to laugh....


He was all over her with his boozy breath, kissing her and breathing heavy...
Nearly ripping her clothes off....and moaning.....


She kissed him slowly....

passionately......


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOW THIS IS what Big daddy is talkin g about......." he said, chuckling..

"I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she said..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed .

He unhooked her bra.





He slipped her panties down slowly.....


"OUUUUUUUUUU Laverne baby.....I LIKE THESE PANTAYS!!" he said...

"DO I HAVE ANY YOU DON'T LIKE?" she asked..

"NO...ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M TAKEN EM OFF!" he answered..

"NASTY!" she laughed..

"GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!" Laverne moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!" Lenny moaned, lifting her up and entering her slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, her body trembling, her head turning from side to side...her hands flailing....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMM" she gasped ...
Her whole body trembled....her head turned from side to side..."OUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...as he flipped her over and entered her yet again...she was very soft and very wet...

He was delirious with lust..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS MAN!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS MAN!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HANDLE ALL OF THIS DAMN BUSINES...WHOOOOO LAWDDDD YOU ARE SO HARD.,.....SOOOO DAMN BIG....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABY, HANDLE ALL OF THIS BUSINESS! " she yelled as he thrusted with wild abandon inside of her.. sweating and driven to the point of deliriousness.


"AWWWWWWWW.....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" he cried out...


This bed  was getting a good workout tonight...


"Laverne....Laverne...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWD  Laverne!" he yelled to the top of his lungs...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Lenny!!! GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!!!WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...


The two of them made love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!!...




"You relaxed now Lenny?" she asked quietly...

"YESSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said as he gripped her butt...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned... Lenny drifted off to sleep... Laverne lie on his chest, watching him sleep, listening to him snore.. She laughed.....She drifted off into a deep sleep...

He awoke sometime during the night..


He looked at her smartwatch.... He checked her messages... He saw the missed call and the text from Calvin Lumpkin to her...



His nose flared......







After we all got home from the NO ID BAR that night..We were all a bit tipsy and horny. What better way to spend a cold Fall night than to be making love.?
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

A nice dinner at Sofia's house with friends and now this. Who could ask for anything more?





"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...




We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bee Bee..." I moaned..

"OH MY GODDDDD YOU'RE SO BIGGG!. SO DAMN HARD HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT STUFFF!" she cried out....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD!" I cried out...



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...


"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU! AND BIG! AYE MIOS DIOS" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...




"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since They got in the door .....Downstairs on the couch
And then straight  to the bedroom..
They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






A nice stress buster for a stressful day.

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm so glad you finally came home." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..
She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 




Enjoying a nice cold fall afternoon and night.


At Ms. Virginia's House, a few doors down...


"Jetty!! You're staring at me like you want to rip my clothes off."said Ms. Virginia.
"Oh I would never do that...You pay good money for your clothes....Hey by the way have your breasts gotten larger?" he asked..


"No Smarty, they haven't!" laughed Virginia..
"Well uh let me uh see...." he asked slyly and lifted her blouse up and off and began kissing her..

"Ummmmmmmmmm are you sureeee?" he asked..
"I'm positive...but I think your penis got bigger...Ouuuuu lawddd!" said Ms. Virginia..

"I'm certain it has...especially in the last few seconds...Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed.

"You are so nasty....You Horny old mannnnnnnn!" she cooed..

"But I'm your horny old man....Nobody elses dollface." he said.

"That's rightttttttttttt you're my horny old husband.." she said..

"YES I AM!!!!." he whispered.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!" she said and they both giggled in between smouldering hot kisses.


He unhooked her bra...


He slipped her panties down...
and humped her over the bed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOGGGG!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

Jetty was on top of her and didn't know if he was coming or going... She always smelled so good, Her skin was so soft...and her voice was so entrancing, he couldn't control himself..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"I TAKE IT THAT'S A YES!" she said...

"LAWD!!" he mumbled as they made sweet love..for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS. He was deeply in love in a way he had never been before...Virginia loved that a man loved her this much....




Such a nice night! for some of us anyway!


IV-



MONDAY MORNING!-


"Sofia girl...I slept late....I had Keith go to Super Brunch and bring me back a platter...I stayed in bed..." said Bee Bee.

''Yeah we missed you being there...Natalie, David, Brookie and Sean didn't come at all.. Guess they need Sunday as a break from the weekend.."laughed Sofia.


''Well at any rate...we are well rested and luckily don't have any case work." I said.
"Knock on wood." said Kahlil...



As we enjoyed hot coffee's...



While out front....Yvette, Jade and Virginia spoke on something more serious.


"I sure hope Laverne didn't go to the Marriot to see Calvin....She should just let sleeping dogs lie..and I do mean dogs...Calvin Lumpkin is a horn dog supreme....He just wants her to come up to his hotel room so he can seduce her...That's all. Plus .her husband is very jealous. Not a good mix of circumstances.." said Ms. Yvette.
''His drinking and his jealousy is a volatile mix...someone could get hurt.. did you know he squeezed my butt Friday Night at the bar... he tried to play it off....I was this close to slapping the hell out of him...but I didn't want any trouble....Jetty would have tried to kill him...I don't ever want to be alone around that guy when he's drinking like that." said Virginia.


"Jazzy, Kayla and Jessica told me he got handsy with them too during the night....I don't know why Laverne went back to him.....And he has the nerve to be jealous." said Yvette.

"She could clear all of her messages out of her phone. He strikes me as the type who would go into her phone or smartwatch.." said Jade.


"Oh he is...You couldn't melt and pour him on me...Laverne is a beautiful woman....She could have done so much better than both of them." said Yvette.


24 HOURS BEFORE- SUNDAY NIGHT!


Laverne drove down to the Marriot in town..

She had Cal Lumpkins's address on her smartwatch...

She knocked on his door....It was ajar...That was strange...She hoped she wasn't walking in on him and another woman....but he would never be that careless...

She was stunned by what she saw....


Calvin Lumpkins was lying on the floor of his hotel room...face up.....His lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling... his chest full of blood...he appeared to have been shot several times.....He was very, very dead!!!!



His Partridge.....The bird he was going to give her as a gift....Had also been shot dead...




On the floor, a .22 caliber handgun that looked pretty familliar lie in a corner... She was no fool... She immediately got out of that room....She didn't touch anything....



She didn't know what to do or who to call.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh Come on....It's so obvious her husband did this!

Angie B, said...

A Bizarre Christmas or Pre Christmas story that could only be in Escapades...

Sunflower said...

A Bizzarro Pre-Christmas potboiler that could have only originated in your twisted mind Keith..A Dead Partridge....Wowwwww!