Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Whirley Bird

The Restaurant was beautiful....
 
"Nice Joint." I said.
Kool Kat looked at the menu...

"Nice HIGH prices.. None of our friends will probably eat in here anytime soon...Well Maybe Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Yvette Jones Lockwood ...I imagine this place turns in a pretty decent profit by itself.." said Kool Kat..


"The Better to launder money with." I said.

We were in the very tony restaurant, owned and operated by Tony Porter...a former player or present one, depending on what or who you believed... I remembered what Kool Kat told me the night before in Josie's just last night.


"He's like Sweet Tooth Jordan, He owns a  real classy rooftop restaurant downtown......But everybody knows it's a front...He launders money for the dope boys...and he puts down scores...High end merch only or he doesn't even talk to you..



His number two man, Dennis "Stinger" Watson approached us....

"Did you two hit the numbers or something? You come to eat?" he smirked.



''Stinger, my man...you've moved up from snatching old ladies pocketbooks at the supermarket and selling weed to high school girls...Got yourself a real job now huh?" said Kool Kat..



I laughed..



''Something Funny?" he snarled menacingly...



"Yeah...you errand boy...Go get your boss...We'd like to talk to him..." I said..



"And make it snappy." said Kool Kat.



"My gun shoots just as well as yours Walter..." said Stinger.


Kool kat opened up his jacket, revealing a shoulder holster that holstered a .357 Magnum..

"Yeah but MY GUN IS BIGGER AND LEAVES A MUCH BIGGER HOLE....NOW DO AS MY FRIEND HERE ASKED!  I'M NOT IN THE HABIT OF REPEATING MYSELF!" said Kool Kat with as much menace as I'd seen in years..


Dennis "Stinger" Watson got the message and went to a back room...



"Boss, you got visitors...They insist on speaking to you." he said.



a floor above..


Johnny Porter looked at his monitor...




He saw me and Kool Kat...

"Ahhhhh Fans!"laughed cool slick Johnny Porter...


"That Nosy Private Investigator, Kevin Morris...How did he track me here? Damn him...I had enough of him five years ago.." snarled Randall "Cat " Stevens..

"I don't think he did...but I can imagine why he wants to see me.. Sit tight...He's not coming to my office...I'm going to see him..." said Johnny Porter.


We didn't wait long for Johnny Porter to come down to see us..


"Johnny Boy...Long time no see!" I said.


"Heyyy Johnny Boy!" said Kool Kat..

"Gentlemen....It has been a long time...I'd heard you'd moved up in the world Kevin, wearing expensive suits and appearing in court as an investigator for attorneys...Heard you were off the street.."laughed Johnny Porter..



"I mostly am...but I work for Insurance Companies too and right now...An Insurance Company I work for..is looking for this...a missing portrait stolen out of one of the city's only Black owned galleries..."I said...


showing him the portrait on my phone.

"It was painted in 1859 by a slave....It's now worth Millions...It is worth sentimental value to it's owners..... I believe it was stolen by this man...



"Randall "Cat" Stevens...You wouldn't happen to have had a visit from him lately would you?" I asked.


"Now why would such a gentleman visit me? What would I do with such a painting?  I'm a restaurant owner...Totally legit..." protested Johnny Porter..



"Cut the crap Johnny.... I know you launder dirty money through this restaurant for the dope boys...Three major drug organizations...and you still put down scores...only the highest merch...Now I haven't said a word to any of my friends in law enforcement.. My client would just like that portrait back..No questions asked...because if you choose to play dumb...I can make it hot for you Johnny..Real Hot." I said.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you two to leave...And the next you come...you'd better have reservations..." he said 

"There's the exit boyz." snarled Stinger....as we left.

''Well, that was a waste of time." said Kool Kat.


"Not really...People's body language tells me a lot..He's seen Cat Stevens.. In fact...he probably put the robbery in place... He's got a buyer and we just have to find that buyer." I said.


II-


The Next Day at the Calloway's Art Gallery...
"You know who stole our portrait?" asked Mrs. Calloway...



"That's incredible."said Mr. Calloway..



''A Master thief named Randal "Cat " Stevens.."I said..


and we believed it was masterminded by this man...
"His name is .." I said.


"Johnny Porter....I know him....He owns a very posh restaurant downtown...He pawns himself off as a legitimate businessman, but he's actually a gangster...He's been in here...He tries to pawn himself off as cultured...He's even taken a few courses at Community College in different things..but he doesn't fool me...Once a gangster, always a gangster." said Mr. Calloway..


"You're absolutely right..." I said.  "I believe he masterminded the theft...Paid the thief and set the entire thing up.... He hasn't moved the merch yet...He's looking for a buyer..
I happen to know he owns and runs about five area Pawn shops..


My operatives have questioned the owners and are keeping a watch on things....but mostly...they're keeping a watch on him...I think you should let me talk to my friends in law enforcement...They'll keep this quiet if that's what you want...but the important thing is...they'll put the heat on Johnny Porter in a way that I can't.." I said.

''Do what you need to do Kevin...I just want that portrait back."said  Mr. Calloway..


"Alright...Will Do." I said.


As I left the gallery...a strange man walked up to me..


"Kevin Morris.....Get in the car!!....I insist!" he said..



He stuck a gun in my side... I didn't argue.. He took my .38 smokeless off of me..


The Car pulled off...




Bonnie was already in the car.....

In the front seat ,sitting next to the driver was a familliar figure...Randall "Cat " Stevens

"Hello Kevin...It's been a long time....Five years....Five years I sat in a hot federal prison cell out in California and thought about nothing but you....how much I hated you....A mutual  friend of both of ours
put out some money...lots of it..to get me a good attorney..an attorney to get me an appeal and a new trial....That and paying off some politicians helped me get my release....I returned here and this mutual friend had lined up the caper of a lifetime for me...That portrait I stole is worth millions, but you two know that....When our mutual friend hooks up with a buyer...We plan to split MILLLLLIONS!!! Enough money for me to retire comfortably....on an island that doesn't have a treaty with the U.S.   You aren't going to ruin that for me.." said Cat Stevens..


"Would this mutual friend happen to be uh Johnny Porter?" I asked..


"See there you go , asking questions, you don't need to know the answers to." said Cat Stevens..

I could look at Bonnie and  tell she was very afraid.



I still had two back up guns on me...As long as I had that...Bonnie and I had a chance..



III-

They drove to Northeast Airport...

They parked the car...

Cat Stevens, His driver and the goon with the gun marched Bonnie and I to a Helicopter..We took off...



"You and Ms. Bonnie are going to have a terrible accident today Mr. Kevin....We are going to make both of you jump out of here as soon as we get over the woods....They probably won't find your bodies for months, that is unless the animals find you first and eat your remains..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." he laughed..


"You're a sick puppy Cat...You're going to add murder and kidnapping to your resume....That's a death sentence...Think about it." I said.


"Save it! That won't work with me."said the cold hearted Cat Stevens.



Funny what you think about when you're near death...I thought about my wife Sepia and my last moments with her last night...

Sepia was home when I got home last night...



It was around a quarter to 11:00....
Our daughter Kimmie was with a babysitter ,we had the house all to our selves.



"Ummmmmmmmmmm do you know what I want to do right now?" whispered Sepia..

"I hope it's the same thing I want to do.." I whispered in her ear..


"I want to make love to my husband...." she said with a smile..

''Well that's what I want to do. Make love to my wife..." I said, laughing..



"Good then we are in agreement.." said Sepia..


As we began kissing and undressing right there in the living room...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you couldn't wait..."said Sepia.

"Nooooooo, I couldn't.." I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm " I moaned..




"OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY!" I said as we continued to kiss..

"MMMMMMMMMM SLIP MY PANTIES TO THE SIDE KEVIN!" she moaned. Her legs were shaking.

"I want em off, completely..." I said ,slipping them down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LIKE IT THE WAY YOU TAKE CONTROL OF A SITUATION!" she cooed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned loudly...

I lifted her up....entering her slowly and softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

Sepia was as she had always been...so soft, smelled so good...so moist......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD KEVIN, HUSBAND!!!!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.
I placed her on the counter top, spread her legs and entered her again...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remind me to get some hot water and some comet and scrub this counter top down tomorrow..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!! WOUUUUUUUUUU! "Sepia
screamed...Her body began to tremble something fierce, Her head began to move from side to side..
Sweat and tears ran down the sides of her face.. She was having an intense orgasm..

TWO HOURS LATER!




Sepia scooped up all of our clothing after awhile and I followed her up the stairs to our bedroom where we resumed making sweet Love
On the side of the bed...Her moving up and down on me and kissing me slowly and softly...Her body trembling...Tears streaming down her face...and she experiencing another intense orgasm...The likes she hadn't experienced before...

"OUUUUU OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! OHHHHHHHHH, OUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned..


She rode me like a surfer rides a wave, slowly and steady on top of the bed...She experienced a second intense orgasm that caused her body to tremble, and her head to move from side to side..

"OHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
KEVINNNNN!" she screamed out.. She was trembling and experiencing yet another orgasm....

"OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPHHHHH, OH MY LORD!" she moaned... Our bed was squeaking something fierce and our headboard was rattling.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried out as we began to make love in the bed...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of sensual , and sweet love making continued...




We fell asleep finally...with Sepia, resting peacefully on top of me...both of us..thoroughly satisfied...

This morning I cooked breakfast for us both...

"OUUUUU HOW NICE!" said Sepia.
An everything Omelette
Scrapple
And some hot coffee..
After Breakfast....I washed and dried the dishes...

"You know Kimmie won't be back for a couple of hours.."I said slyly..
''After all we did last night? You can't be serious!  I forget who I'm talking to... YOU ARE SERIOUS AREN'T YOU?" she sighed and laughed..
I kissed her passionately....
I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down, she stepped out of them....


I slipped her panties down.. bent her over the sink...
and entered her doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"", I hollered out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU DIRTY DOGGGGGG!!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

Thursday Night had been good and Friday Morning was turning out not to be so bad either.



It was a good memory....I only wished I had gotten to see Kimmie one last time..

"You were thinking about Sepia, weren't you?   I was thinking about Ronnie." said Bonnie, smiling..
She pointed to her purse... I smiled.. They hadn't even checked her for a gun...She kept a .22 in her purse...Time to turn the table on these would be killers..






IV-


We were outside of Philadelphia and past Bayside... There was a wooded area below us..




"Alright Kids...Time to get out...Open the door Lefty...."said Cat,laughing maniacally..



"I don't think so...Lefty, you open that door and I'll blow your brains out first...."said Bonnie, who produced a .22 from her purse 


who placed a loaded .22 to his head...



I took a 22 out of my ankle bracelet and put it to Cat's head...


"It's loaded and don't even think I won't use it.... Now bring this bird down....bring it down or I'll blow your brains out and we'll all die together...how about that?" I said.


Cat was scared... "TAKE IT DOWN!! TAKE IT DOWNNNN LAWD HAVE MERCY, TAKE IT DOWNNNNN...I DON'T WANNA DIEEEE!!! LAWD HAVE MERCY!!" he screamed...



The pilot did as he was told.. He brought the Helicopter down a few feet from the ground...



Bonnie and I jumped out safely.....but so did the pilot!! He jumped out and ran for all he was worth into the woods...



The Helicopter went back up into the air with both Lefty and Cat on it and neither of them knowing how to fly it..

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HELPPPPP!!! HELP!!!! HELP US!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD!!! HELP US!!  LAWD HAVE MERCY, TAKE IT DOWNNNNN...I DON'T WANNA DIEEEE!!! LAWD HAVE MERCY!!"  screamed Cat......


The helicopter went back up to the highest height it had been, It wobbled and then began descending downward!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD!! WE GONNA CRASH, WE GONNA CRASH....I DON'T WANNA DIE...LEFTY DO SOMETHING! MOMMMMY! " screamed  Cat..

"THIS WAS YOUR IDEA GENIUS...YOU DO SOMETHING!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" screamed Lefty...

"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Cat.



The Helicopter  crashed into the woods and exploded into a ball of fire....



"WOWWWW!  THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!" said Bonnie..


"I'll say..Wonder if Cat used up all of his nine lives?" I asked..

We both laughed...Glad to be alive..



The fire in the woods raged...




The Next Morning, Bonnie and her husband, Sepia and I and Kool Kat and Chelsea all had breakfast at Sam Mother's...

"Oh this feels so good...eating this good hot food."said Bonnie.

"It feels even better being alive to eat it...That was some adventure you and Kevin had yesterday." said Ronnie.


They both had ordered Steak and Eggs...




"I wasn't worried..as long as I had an extra gun, I knew we had a chance..I carry three on me...They only took one and they didn't even check Bonnie...They assumed she didn't have one.."I said.

"Just the same.. You guys have got to be careful, more vigilant..."said Sepia.








As our pancakes ,hash browns and sausages arrived..


"Chelsea got the newspaper...They found the wreck and three bodies.."said Kool Kat...

"Here ,Look!" said Chelsea..



as their waffles with breakfast sausages arrived..



I read the story...


HELICOPTER CRASHES OUTSIDE OF BAYSIDE PA.  THREE BODIES FOUND, TWO CHARRED BEYOND IDENTIFICATION...ONE IDENTIFIED AS EX CONVICT...RANDALL "CAT" STEVENS...





Apparently, the pilot /driver ran in the wrong direction  and the flames engulfed him too!  Wow , what a way to go...



All three badly burned bodies were loaded into the ambulance.....

That was the end of Cat Stevens and his boys....but the portrait...The stolen portrait was still missing.
Tony Porter wouldn't have to split the proceeds with anyone now!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

Swaggie said...

WOW Another great episode, filled with action...Loved it.

James Perkins said...

Vintage Kevin...Gotta Love it!

Toni said...

I loved this...Liked how Both Bonnie and Kevin sprung into action...They probably should have pulled those guns before they even got to the helicopter.

Angie B. said...

Great story, Great Action! I'm all in!

Sunflower said...

This was good..You've introduced all of the players...

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties sky high. What a great memory!