Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The Hangman Cometh!

       


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University -The Thomas Kline Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips.




THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY  JOHN WILTSHIRE-

ADA  "Hanging John " Wiltshire was busy studying dossiers on us ,provided by a google search on his laptop...He actually was impressed...

"Olivia is quite impressive...Temple Grad, PENN LAW SCHOOL GRAD...Made sure her brother's daughter, her niece got  a good education, Temple Grad, PENN LAW SCHOOL GRAD too...Got her a job at the Public Defenders Office after she graduated.. and then after a few years in the private sector, started her own law practice and brought her niece and her neice's husband , who she also mentored at the Public Defender's office in...Married to a former cop, and added two bright young attorneys to her staff...One has an MBA from PENN....Wow!!!and they've won a shit load of cases... Well this is one case they are going to lose." he said sternly...






He studied the case at hand of Sonia Lopez quite well...

As he sipped on his coffee...



At our Office/Duplex, miles away...we were studying the case....



Olivia and her niece , Beverly were busy studying 


The Autopsy reports...The Crime scene Photos...all of the angles..what was in the room at the time.. and the witness statements...  They also studied the trial transcripts.


"Justin prepared well and did a damn good job... He took some obvious liberties , which is why he got fined...but I respect his fearlessness. "said Olivia, who was impressed with what he had done.


"They have one eyewitness who claims she saw a woman at the scene in a car, but saw a "strange figure of whose sex she couldn't identify leaving the building right after the murders.." said Nelson.

"We need to find her and talk to her." said Beverly...



"I'll get right on that." I said...








Bresha and Josie were studying Capital Case laws, Predicates and Laws applied to cases like this in general..


They were prepared to come to this case super-prepared..






while Nelson was researching a lit of Hanging Jack's old cases...Trying to get a read on how he rules, how he thinks... All of that would be important when they went up against him...






That afternoon, after work, Jazzy, Natalie, Brooke, David and Sean stopped by to offer their help on this case and their insights on Hanging Jack.... 

What a great group of friends we had, what a brain trust....

So naturally they stayed for dinner... Their help was immeasurable..  And Olivia and Beverly loved to entertain.. In addition to our regular crowd, which was our staff and their spouses...We had Jazzy and Dabnis tonight, Nina Rios, who had packed a bag or two and was staying with us until the duration of the trial,  Natalie, her husband,David, Brooke, and her husband Sean.

There was plenty of food...enough for everyone.

''Dig in everybody...There is enough food for everybody....Tonight there will be no leftovers..I can't thank you guys enough for your help." said Olivia.

 
"Yeah this goes a long way to getting an innocent girl freed." I said.

''She's got so much going against her, She's A Mute and can't talk and she's an immigrant.."sighed Beverly.



"Easy to pin something like this on  her and easier for people to believe it." said Nelson.

"Lt. Tragg is such a bully and so bull headed...You can't tell him anything."said Josie.
''Especially if you're a woman or a person of color." said Paris.

"Or anyone with an IQ higher than 5." snarled Bresha.
"Ouuuu tell us how you really feel babe." laughed her husband, Tony who playfully squeezed her.

"She's right you know." agreed Alfreda.




"It's disgusting how he fouls up cases...jumps to conclusions.." said Rockland, who could count all of his lost cases to Lt. Tragg's faulty police work.



''Beverly and Nelson are both right.. She has so much against her.. She's a Mute and can't speak for herself and she's an Immigrant and with today's climate, People are bound to believe she's capable of this type of crime." said Nina Rios.
"I remember you teaching me the ropes when I came over to the District Attorneys Office and then finding out you knew Olivia, it made me feel so comfortable in an uncomfortable and competitive enviroment..I'lll never forget your kindness Nina." said Jazzy.


"Oh you're welcome...You held your own with the big boys for awhile...Especially people like Hanging Jack, who wasn't so nice." said Nina Rios.



"That office was something, Jasmine used to meet me at the bar in tears many a night..."said Dabnis.
"That's why Brookie and I were getting ready to turn in our resignations until we got this new assignment with Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity." said Natalie.
''And why we are helping you guys now...We don't want this to turn into a wrongful conviction case." said her husband, David.
"It's not going to...Look who the defense is." said Brooke, smiling...
"Yeah , for real." said Sean.





II-
ONE DAY LATER-


Beverly and I drove up to the scene of the crime...The house where the two old ladies were murdered..



We crossed the crime scene tape without cutting it and we entered inside the house..

"I've been a lawyer for many years now Donnie Ray....I don't think I ever got used to visiting an actual crime scene." said Beverly...

The Blood splatter was still on the walls and the floor of the house.. We visited the bedroom where the first woman was killed.. The bedspread ,once white was crimson with blood stains...

"This happened second.... The first woman was killed downstairs in the foyer...It was done quietly and quick...She probably didn't get a chance to scream...." I said.




Beverly snapped photos of the entire scene.....the Foyer and the upstairs bedroom...


I brought equipment to dust for prints and DNA.....

After about an hour, we were done....

"Alright Shortcake...We got enough...Let's go...but just as we were about to leave...


Lt. Tragg appeared at the door.

"YOU BOTH KNOW YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" he said.

"You know that we have every right to be here...Mr. Alexander is an Investigator, a Licensed Investigator for the defense... He is acting as our legal investigator and has every right to survey the scene as long as he did not remove anything, which he did not or add anything, which he did not."said Beverly ,spouting the law..


Of course talking to Lt. Tragg was like talking to a brick wall.. he ignored everything Beverly said.

"Hand that Camera over to me." he ordered..

Beverly placed the camera in her purse...

"NO!" she said defiantly....



"BOYZ...HOOK EM UP.... BEVERLY WEST-EAST, DONNIE RAY ALEXANDER, you are both under arrest for Obstruction of Justice, anything you say can and will be used against you..You have the right to remain silent... You have a right to an attorney...Considering the fact that you are an attorney and so is your aunt, who was smart enough not to be here...I know you understand this... Let's go." he said.

So for the second time , we both , Beverly and I , found ourselves arrested...
"Donnie Ray, we have got to stop meeting like this."joked Beverly...

"I know...People will start to talk." I laughed.



ONE HOUR LATER-

THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY HANGING JOHN WILTSHIRE-


"Mr. Alexander...You have quite a reputation....You used to be a Homicide Detective in New Orleans...You had the highest clearence rating for three years in the running...You were about to make Sergeant before you abruptly quit and moved to Philadelphia..  So you know, outsiders are not supposed to walk on crime scenes...You know better....Bu I understand...Your wife and her niece are very beautiful and seductive women, I understand...but you'd better understand this...You have a license..A license I can pull at anytime I see fit.. so you'd better watch yourselves." said ADA John Wiltshire.



I stood with Beverly, we said nothing.. We didn't have to... Olivia, Nelson, Josie and Bresha walked into his office..

"Reaching again John huh?" said Olivia, who presented to him a court order signed by Judge Juanita Tilman, allowing Donnie Ray and Beverly permission to visit the crime scene...  "I forgot to give this to my niece and my husband, before they left this morning...but this is a legal court order, read it."she said angrilly. "They broke no law and had no right to be arrested..We have explained and so have other attorneys to Lt. Tragg that our investigators have permission to visit a crime scene as long as they don't remove anything or add anything to poison the scene...He KNOWS better and I believe you do also." she said.
"And I want my wife's property returned right now!" said Nelson angrilly.



"Oh Lt. Tragg will be returning it shortly...I made a call to the Deputy of Operations."said Josie.


"We don't expect to have to go through this again." said Bresha.


At that moment, Lt. Tragg was on the phone with the Deputy of Operations..

"No sir, my head is not up my ass sir...Sir I don't appreciate being addressed with that type of language..No sirrrr sir, I know you don't give a damn what I don't appreciate, I just want to say... Nooo
I do not like making frivolous arrests.... They did not tell me they had a legal court order allowing them to visit the crime scene. No sir , I did not ask...Yes sir....I will return Mrs. West East's property...Yes sir..sirrrrr , so sorry sirrrrrr." He said. He was almost in tears...His body was shaking, he was so angry...




He reluctantly  returned the camera to Beverly...

Beverly smiled..

"John You're still a bully, you still try to intimidate defense attorneys, but you can't intimidate me or my staff...I know you...and believe me...you won't catch me slipping...but nice try though...Come on people." said Olivia.


John Wiltshire was as red as a beet, He didn't like being talked to like that  by defense attorneys, who he did like to bully and intimidate and especially not by a woman..His body was shaking , he was so angry..



Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet....Lt. Tragg was so angry, he was shaking....Tears of frustration was running down the side of his face....




Olivia left with her arms around her niece, Beverly had a mischevious smirk on her face..Olivia kissed

I smiled as we all left....





Nelson, Josie and Bresha followed us out.



III-


I told Nelson to expect a night of good sex...When the girls were angered righteously the way they were today expect them to take it out passionately in the bedroom...


Olivia and I were turning in also....


Olivia sat on the bed, watching me and smiling...

"I don't know how your trousers or your boxers contains all of that...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
my goodness..I remember the first time I felt it, when we danced in the club that night in New Orleans..I couldn't believe it.." she said.


"Believe it...and believe that I want to put all of this inside of you right now.." I whispered..

We kissed several times....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."said Olivia.

"I want it out of my boxers and deep inside of you." I whispered.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

It had been an interesting and somewhat productive day...We were making new inroads in Sonia's defense.

Olivia was quite happy....

''Donnie Ray, let's stop playing and get in bed..I want you inside me." she whispered.

"With Pleasure. who's playing?" I said ,practically salivating...


I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the side of the  bed...She wasn't wearing any panties....She was very wet and smelled like a new born baby...Her skin was so soft.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you are so warm, so wet..." I said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss! I just couldn't get you alone." I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed softly..



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSSss..OHHH YESSSSSS! WE ARE ALONE NOWWWWW!!! OUUUUUUUU!" Olivia cooed as we wound up on the bedroom floor for another HOUR....


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!! WOUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another HOUR passed by..



She took me by the hand into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..



She rode me slowly and softly like a surfer riding the waves...I was nearly delerious..not knowing if I was coming or going.

I flipped Olivia over and entered her slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD DONNIE RAY!!" Olivia moaned as her body began to tremble, her head turned from side to side and tears just streamed down the side of her face...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Give it to me daddy." Olivia cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I could moan.

and then for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's place-


 Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...

"I know you like hugging me and kissing me...but I want something more. TONIGHT I NEED SOMETHING MORE!!!" she said.

"At your service baby." said Nelson, remembering what I whispered to him earlier about what to expect tonight.

Beverly giggled..

Nelson's eyes popped out of head almost as Beverly slipped out her thong

and unhooked her bra...


Clothes came off and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window..

He placed her petite body on the bathroom sink and plowed into her...

"AWWWWWWWW GOD HOW DO YOU STAY SO SOFT AND WET?" he asked.

Beverly pounded her hands on his back, her head turned from side to side..... She burst into tears..
as she began to have an intense orgasm...her body trembling..
"OH BEVERLY, I'M IN LOVE!" Nelson cried out..

"I KNOW YOU ARE, YOU'VE ALWAYS LOVED ME!" Beverly said, kissing him slowly and softly.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I HAVE!!!" said Nelson, who didn't know if he was coming or going right now!

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" said Beverly, tearing up again.
They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch again for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...

In the bedroom , Beverly lie on Nelson's chest..

"We said we wasn't gonna do the nasty on the new couch..." whispered Beverly...

''We won't do it anymore." whispered Nelson..


"Okayyyyyy" she said.
"OUUUUUUUUUUU I WANT SOME MOREEE!" Beverly said and began kissing Nelson and straddled him on the side of the bed, kissing him slowly and softly and driving Nelson insane..


She continued to ride him for the next TWO HOURS until Nelson came so hard, he felt as though he was dying...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Nelson moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU BABES!" Beverly said and lay softly on top of him as he rubbed her butt and hugged her...
..
Nelson smiled sheepishly...


And upstairs in our bedroom...


Olivia and I were making sweet love for another TWO AND A HALF HOURS....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD DONNIE RAY!!" Olivia moaned as her body began to tremble, her head turned from side to side and tears just streamed down the side of her face...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Give it to me daddy." Olivia cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I could moan.



Afterwords ,Olivia lie on top of me...Smiling.....

"Oh My God...You turn me on so much Donnie Ray.." she said.

"Not as much as you turn me on.." I said.

As we both drifted off to sleep.






The next morning at breakfast, both Olivia and Beverly were seemingly glowing.. Neither  woman said anything, they just leaned on their husbands and smiled.






Josie and Bresha smiled...and they quietly ate their breakfasts...
"Kevin's people will be by here today to sweep the place." said Alfreda.




IV-

CURLEY'S -THURSDAY NIGHT

 

"Sometimes I wonder if there is another bar that has a "Couples Night" part deal." said Jazzy.
 

"It might be...but I like this bar."said Dabnis..."You and I came here a lot before we became a couple..It wasn't a war zone back then." he said.

"You're absolutely right Jazzy...We used to come here any night of the week and drink and laugh and talk and leave in our cars, remember?" said Kayla.
"I remember, Me and Nelson and Sean used to come in here alone some days and drink and carry on."said Ray.

"Why can't it still be that way?" asked Jessica.
"Because one unhinged police lieutenant now takes his insecurities out on any one of us at anytime he sees fit..We are better off coming in here as one group, like we do." said Chip.


"And even then we aren't safe... Brooke and I have come in here and had his grubby hands thrust up under our skirts and his unwanted advances thrust on us." said Karen Page.

''Well that's not going to happen anymore." said her new husband, B.L.

"The four of us just got Cease and Desist orders sworn out on him.."said Natalie.
''Wow that makes all of us here."laughed David.
"He has been behaving himself lately..." said Brooke.
"Yeah Lately." said Sean. "Let's see how long that lasts." he added.
"Face it..We are all gluttons for punishment...We could go somewhere else."laughed Zoey.

"Curley just allowed him back in here after a month when he was also on the boat and after he got the socks beaten off of him in that fight."laughed Lem...

"I find him annoying...I too wouldn't mind finding another bar to hang out at," said Renee.
"I remember when I used to come in here all the time ..Now I feel like I'm a target."said Tyrell.


"I haven't been in here alone in awhile...but I see ,Lt. Tragg makes it uncomfortable for all of us." said Nina Rios, who was still staying with us.

" We are all targets now. And I know if he comes in here tonight he's going to be hotter than a pistol after what we did to him and John Wiltshire yesterday."said Olivia.
 
"Don't be intimidated...That's what they want, for us to be intimidated...When we show up and better yet..when we have a good time..that pisses them off even more." I said..


"I'm with Donnie Ray... Who gave him the right to harrass people? I'm not going to let him."said Beverly.
Nelson looked at his wife and smiled....Thinking about a replay of last night.

Josie sat on her husband's lap and sipped her drink.
Paris held her and hugged her tightly....

"Here comes our drinks and look some food."said Bresha.
" Ummmmmmmm nice." said Tony.


"Ummmmmmmmmmm, look!" said Alfreda.


"I see." observed her husband, Rockland.

Drinks arrived for everbody along with Barbecued Chicken wings and Grilled Barbecued Shrimp.







 

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuu look at this, Grilled Shrimp and Barbecued Chicken." said Yvette excitedly....

"See, it's going to be a good night after all."said Gary...

"Dig in " said Keith Jones as everyone grabbed paper plates and helped themselves to chicken and shrimp, along with either a beer or a martini..
"This is sooooo nice."said Bee Bee.
"Yesssss." said Sofia.
"Wow!!! said Kahlil.

"I love this " said Jade , who put a lot of Shrimp on her plate as a second tray was delivered.


''Ummmm this is  really nice...This should be served every Thursday." said Danny Ho.


"Well for the past Three Hours ,we've had a very good night." said Virginia.


"Indeed" said her husband, Jetty.


ADA John Wiltshire conferred with his investigator, Ingrid Stevenson.....They were sitting across the bar from us...
"They have their house swept three times  every week by professionals...So we can't bug their place...Plus their Office Manager is always there..Even when they aren't. We are getting nothing from their business phones or personal phones...And with their client in jail...There is no communication between them." she said.




Lt. Tragg walked in...He peered across the bar.. He saw us all laughing, talking , eating and drinking...He was livid..but just like last week...He behaved himself..He walked over to the table where John Wiltshire and his beautiful Blonde Investergator, Ingrid Stevenson sat.




He quaffed his beer down....His hand rubbed the legs of Ingrid Stevenson...


She removed his hands twice.. He ran his hands up her dress again and yanked on the waistband of her panties.


He had her dress up so high her panties were exposed..She removed his hands and angrilly pulled her dress down..

SHE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF HIM....THE SLAP WAS SO HARD, WE ALL HEARD IT!!
He fell out of his seat and she poured his beer on top of him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??? TAKE A COLD SHOWER LOVER BOY!!" she said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!" he said as he fell out of his seat and hit the floor...

A Howl of laughter went up over the bar!! We all were laughing loudly....



John Wiltshire just shook his head....


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: