Thursday, January 18, 2024

The Accomplice


 We were using one of our buses this morning to travel to Valhalla Women's Prison for a visit with our client, Sonia Lopez.

We had a catered meal...We intended to visit with her most of the day..


''Thank you for all of the orgasms last night husband!" Beverly whispered softly in between kisses.
''You're quite welcome Honey Bun." Nelson whispered in her ear...

Beverly and Nelson were in the back of the bus kissing passionately...

"Those two are creating enough heat to keep the food warm." joked Olivia, observing them and smiling.
"True Love eh?" laughed Nina..

"True Lust" I joked..


Bresha laughed...
So did Josie..

As we approached the prison, we saw the girls on the yard, doing early morning PT. These women were the convicted ones awaiting transfer upstate....


As we drove up on the prison.


Guard Bull Bailey checked out the food, our laptops , our case files and Josie's breasts..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOM" he whispered to himself..
Josie said she always felt uncomfortable around him, as though he wanted to rip her clothes off.. I wouldn't put it past him ,if he thought no one would know.

He spoke to and checked out Nina Rios..

"Good Morning Counselor.. " he said . "VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he whispered to himself checking out her figure and the beautiful dress she was wearing that accentuated every curve on her body.


"Good Morning!" she said. she felt uncomfortable too.. "I don't like the way he handles me. He looks at me like he wants to tear my clothes off." said Nina.


He had nothing to say to the rest of us..

"You ever get the feeling that he doesn't like us Neicey Poo?" asked Olivia.

As she was handed , her legal briefcase and roller.


"Yeah I do...Do you care Auntay?" asked Beverly. as she was handed hers.




"Nope!" said Olivia...

"Me neither." said Beverly and both women laughed...




Nelson and I brought the food and the case files in...while Josie and Bresha,like Olivia and Beverly had their laptops and case files in their legal breifcases and rollers.














Sonia was ecstatic to see us....Even more ecstatic to see all of the food we brought..










A Catered Breakfast of Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns.. Hot Coffee and Orange Juice..

We had an extra table for our laptops and our case files.



We planned to spend the entire day with her...but first...We were going to eat!


Sonia wrote on a piece of paper..

"HOW IS JUSTIN, HAVE YOU HEARD FROM HIM?"
"We went to visit him in the hospital yesterday.,,,He's doing just fine. He should be getting out of the hospital and going home just in time for your trial to start..He said he may come up during it." said Nina
Rios.



II-


"Sonia, they have an eyewitness...A woman that claims she saw a woman in a car and a shadowy figure that she couldn't make out leaving the house at the time of the murder...She never said it was you specifically...but the police seem to think that maybe you had an accomplice in this." I said.

Sonia violently turned her head and wrote..

"NO ACCOMPLICE...I WASN'T THERE...I WAS AT THE JUICE BAR...I PAID IN CASH...THEY KNOW ME THERE...THEY WILL TELL YOU."

"We'll check out the Juice Bar....Do you know of any other people around those two women, relatives, friends?" asked Olivia.

Sonia thought and then wrote-

ONE OF THE LADIES HAD A NEPHEW..., HE WAS ALWAYS COMING AROUND ASKING FOR MONEY....He had a girlfriend... They both looked like they were on drugs... They had come around the day before asking for money...She didn't allow the girl to come in...but her nephew did come in...They had a loud quarrel and he left in a huff...with no money..


"Goood, Good, now we are making progress...Do you have a name?" asked Beverly....


Sonia wrote....

"His name is Haywood, Haywood Gold...I don't know the girl.... I had no idea the woman had a wall safe or that she carried that kind of money...but he would have known..."

Nelson pulled out Josie's Laptop...

"This laptop can hack into the Street Cam footage from that neighborhood on the afternoon of the murder... Let's take a look.." he said.
Josie's laptop brought up the house and the street...



and the exact moment...

"It's grainy....but look...There is the car...and there is a pretty grainy figure of someone going inside the house...but I can't make out if it's a male or female.." said Josie..


She did get the car and the license plate...


"If you can't...chances are this eye witness didn't either." said Bresha.



"It was dark and I happen to know our eyewitness wears glasses...pretty strong glasses..." I said.



"You have to ask yourself how did the police miss this? They had to have looked at the film footage."said Beverly.

"We have to assume Lieutenant Tragg looked at it and dismissed it... I know John Wiltshire's investigator has looked at it.. Ingrid Stevenson is very good...Not like Lt. Tragg at all.. If I know right they are going to try and carve away around this. But we aren't going to let them." said Olivia.


"The license plate on that car will lead me to it's owner. Tell me Sonia...Do you drive a car?" I asked.

Sonia shook her head..

"I DO NOT DRIVE....I TAKE UBER!" she wrote..

"Did You take an UBER that day?" asked Olivia.

"YES, I TAKE UBER..I PAY WITH DEBIT CARD!" wrote Sonia.


''Okay..Now we have something to trace back.....We can build an alibi..." said Nelson.




All in All we had a very good visit....



Sonia was sad to see us leave when we did... She hugged all of us and shed a few tears..


"Don't worry Mami....You did good.." said Nina Rios.
"Bev and I are coming back up here to do your hair before trial."said Olivia.
"And we are bringing you a nice dress for trial." said Beverly..

"Hang in there...We are going to get you out of here."said Nelson.
"Try to maintain Sonia...It won't be much longer." promised Josie.
"We'll see you in a little while." said Bresha.



Bull Bailey watched us as we all left...




and boarded our mini bus and pulled off.



THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY JOHN WILTSHIRE.
"I studied the very grainy Street cam photos...It shows a woman in a car...and a very shadowy figure exiting the building at the time of the crime....but as you can see...it's hard to say that that is Sonia Lopez...It could be a male...This doesn't look good.  I did get the license plate off of the car...It belongs to a Gail Goodbody..." said Ingrid Stevenson, D.A.'s investigator...
"She might be the accomplice we could never find..We need to look into that. ASAP" said John
Wiltshire.



III-


KENSINGTON- HOURS LATER-


"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!! The smell in here is deafening..."WOUUUUUUUUUUU" said a CSI man observing a female body...

"This looks like an overdose." said another man...


"In this neighborhood....No surprise..." said another.



A young woman lie on the floor with pills and capsules identified as opioids.


"The body is cold and as hard as a board...Rigor has set in...She's been dead for about a week."said Dr. Hazel Baylor.



"I went in her pocketbook... Her drivers license says she is 29 year old Gail Goodbody."
said Dr. Marcy Templeton.
 

"I needed to talk to her, as a witness in my case ." I said.


Just then, Lt. Tragg walked in..

"What do we have here? Donnie Ray, what are you doing here?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"She was a potential witness in my case...I apparently got here too late." I said.

"She's been dead for a week. It looks like an overdose...." said Hazel ,pointing to all of the drugs on the floor.
"I went in her pocketbook... Her drivers license says she is 29 year old Gail Goodbody."
said Dr. Marcy Templeton.

ADA John Wiltshire walked in...He was surprised to see me already there....

"Is this Gail Goodbody?" he asked.

"It is and she's been dead for about a week... We'll know after we do an autopsy...but this looks like an overdose."said Dr. Hazel Baylor.

''We could have used her as a witness...A Hostile witness that was Sonia Lopez's accomplice. " said Ingrid.


"Sonia doesn't know her...Perhaps you need to find her boyfriend, the nephew of one of the murdered women." I said.



"That you talkin or your wife?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"It should be YOU talking." I said.  "Good Night everyone." I said and left...


ADA John Wiltshire and Investigator Ingrid Stevenson both glared at Lt. Tragg..

Lt. Tragg looked as if he'd swallowed a canary...


As I drove off....I saw the body being put in a body bag and on a stretcher...




NIGHTFALL!!

The end of a long day.... Olivia sat on my lap on the side of the bed....
''So She's dead! And she's been dead for a week huh?" she asked.
"Yeah...she will be no good to us...We've got to find the nephew and hope he's still alive...I believe he is our killer.'I said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Olivia as she continued to sit on my lap... I hugged her gently...

''Your mind isn't on this case... It's on me isn't it?" she asked me sfotly...

"I'm sorry Liv, I'm afraid it is..."I said.


She kissed me slowly and passionately.....

"Well....I'm flattered and glad it is......." she said and smiled...



I reached up under her baby doll and slipped her panties down and off.,...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." moaned Olivia as we stood naked in the middle of our bedroom...Kissing each other passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oliviaaaa...Olivia...." I moaned..

"Ohhhh Donnie Ray,I love you soo much..." she said...as she continued to kiss me with wet,sloppy kisses and rub my now engorged penis..with her soft hands...

"I love you too babes..." I said...sucking gingerly on her sweet breasts as she straddled me and moved up and down.



..

"OH MY GOD....HOW DO YOUR BOXERS CONTAIN ALL OF THIS......OUUUUUUUUUUUU
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNESSS!!" said Olivia..

Olivia straddled me and began to move up and down on me...driving me to near delirium...She was sooo soft, so warm, so wet, smelling so good...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" moaned and cooed Olivia as I flipped her over

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...What I still loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for the NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS..I couldn't seem to get enough... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat...


''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU. DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED?"she moaned....

"Of Making love to you?  No...Never.." I said.

''Oh My goodness..I see....whoooooo." she said as I mounted her again and slowly began to enter her and stroke her gently...

"Ouuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyyy.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg babyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!Make your wifey feel good baby...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"she moaned.





Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

  ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more..ANOTHER THREE TO FOUR HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..



Olivia looked up at me...

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
I yelled out as I exploded again.........


.Olivia crawled on top of me...and nestled her head in my chest...

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned ....."Sweet...sweet man...I'm still cumming!...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuu weeeeeee!"she murmured before drifting off!

As we drifted off to sleep..


Olivia rested peacefully on top of me... I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she drifted off to sleep.



IV-


FRIDAY AFTERNOON-



"Trial begins in three days...we have to locate Haywood Gold...I went by his apartment... He wasn't there....The good news is..The People at the Juice Bar remember Sofia being there at the time she said she was and will testify to that..." I said.  "I also located the UBER driver who took her there and the UBER driver who took her home.....They'll both testify and we have Debit Card receipts." I said.


"We have enough to begin our trial...We'll be starting from scratch.... New Jury and everything..." said Olivia.



Nelson was already downstairs in the media room looking at  potential jurors...





Josie, Nina Rios and Bresha had gone to the prison to see Sonia..





they had taken food.






and were going to wash and style her hair and present her with a new dress to wear to court...



Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's domicile, Alfreda was washing and styling Beverly, Jazzy and Kayla's hair..













Back upstairs in our domicile...

"We have enough to begin our trial...We'll be starting from scratch.... New Jury and everything...You have given us more than enough...That compounded with Justin's arguments will be more than enough." said Olivia.
''Where is everybody?" I asked.. I had been out all morning..
"Nelson is downstairs in the Media room, looking at potential jurors... Alfreda is downstairs washing Beverly, Jazzy and Kayla's hair and Josie, Bree and Nina are up at Valhalla washing Sonia's hair and fitting her for a new dress."said Olivia..

"That leaves me and you up here alone.. I'd like to give you more than enough.." I whispered..
"Ouuuuuuuu Donnie Ray.....We can't get into anything up here...Somebody might walk up here at any moment...There are still people around...besides, you've already given me more than enough last night.." cautioned Olivia, smiling devilishly...
I pulled her to me and kissed her slowly and softly.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm behave now...behave..." Olivia laughed...as we continued to kiss...

"You know I can't behave around you.." I whispered in her ear and chuckled..

''At least not when we are alone." she chuckled.

"Ummm you've got my panties exposed..." she said.

"It's just me and you here right now." I whispered in her ear.

I slipped her dress up slowly and rubbed her legs..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, You are so badddd!" laughed  Olivia...


(CONCLUSION NEXT!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDINGA AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THAT ENDING WAS SOOOO HOT!

Swaggie said...

Throwing My Boxers and My wrist watch in the air! LOL!

Sunflower said...

Oh Lord! LMAO!

Toni said...

It's ibvious the Nephew and his drug addicted girlfriend are the murderers...That goofy Lt. Tragg didn't even bother to look for them...He has got to be the worst detective ever!

Angie B. said...

Lt. Tragg did search for those two...but when they couldn't immediately be found, he went for the obvious soft target like he always does.. His goal is to make a quick arrest in time for the afternoon news.

James Perkins said...

Tragg didn't go after them...He didn't even know about their existence until he came upon the dead girlfriend and still didn't know the connection until Donnie Ray told him. He is the worst detective of all time.