Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And Lead Us Not Into Temptations


There was only one diner in the town...I followed her in her car to the motel first. It was raining like crazy...Her room was just two doors down from mine..I convinced her that it would be better if we just took one car to the diner and then back to the prison for the execution...It was a quarter to six..We had plenty of time. Neither of us wanted to spend another minute in that dreary prison.


The diner looked like any diner you've seen in a commercial on television...Nothing outstanding or different about it. We both sat in a booth near the back...We both ordered coffee....I ordered Meat Loaf ,Mashed Potatoes with gravy and green peas....She ordered a Hot Turkey Sandwich with gravy and cranberry sauce.


"I've been to your church a few times Pastor Struthers, but never joined." she said.


"I know you have..I've seen you before." I said.


"Oh?" she asked.


"A beautiful woman like yourself...I've always noticed." I said.


"Stop...you're going to make me blush." she said.


"Hey....why don't you take your hair out of that bun....I bet you'd get plenty more apples on your desk if you did." I said with a smile as our food arrived."


"Stop...you're fresh Pastor, you know that?" she kidded.


"You're a beautiful woman..." I said as I removed her glasses...


"You've got beautiful eyes....where is the man in your life?" I asked.


" I'm divorced...been divorced for five years....been about a year and a half since I been on a date." she said.


"I'm divorced too..." I said.


"Yeah? How long?" She asked.


"Two years..I find things to keep me busy." I said.


"That's what I need to do....I work and come home...Every now and then I go to a movie or something." she said.


"Alone? a fine woman like you?? How come the fellas aint knocking your doors down?" I asked....She smiled the sweetest smile at me just then..


We ate and continued to talk about our lives....before we knew it..It was 8:00pm and we long since finished our meal and had drank five or six cups of coffee. The bill was brought to our table....Rita went for her purse ,but I put my hand up...


"It would be remiss of me to let you pay anything....I got this." I said.


"You sure? I can pay my half....It's not like we were on a date or something." she laughed.


"You've got the cutest laugh." I said staring into her eyes...


"Stop Pastor, you're making me blush." she said.


I paid the tab and we walked outside...It had stopped raining...


"It's just 8:09....The execution isn't until midnight and the prison is a twenty minute drive from our motel.."I said.


"Why Pastor...are you making a pass at me? " she asked.


"Uh no...no..I was just saying.." I said.


"It's okay...I haven't had a man flirt with me in ages...it feels good, I just never thought a reverend would be the one." she laughed.
"Don't think of me as just a , ah ..a Reverend." I said.
"I know, every second more , I'm starting not to." she said.


We drove back to the motel...It began to rain softly again... "Just My Imagination" by the Temptaions was playing in somebody's room and it was pretty loud..


"Well...Here we are." I said.


"Here we are." she said.


"Can I walk you to your door?" I said.


"Uh yeah..sure..." she said with a little hesitation.


When we got to her door, she put her key in the door...


"Rita?" I said.


"Yes pastor." she answered.


"Call me John.....take your hair out of that bun.....I'm telling you, it makes a difference....You've got everything else going for you, but I really would like to see your hair." I said softly.


"Okay..well come inside and I'll let it down." she said...


I stepped inside the doorway....She took the bobbypins out of her hair and let it down....She was even more gorgeous...I ran my hands through it....


"My...you are beautiful, just as I pictured." I said....and I kissed her softly...She didn't resist....She kissed me back and we stood there kissing for what seemed like twenty minutes...


"It has been a long time." she said...


It began pouring down raining just then and lightning a little bit....The electricity in her room went off....We continued kissing.....I began to squeeze her breasts and I felt her squeezing my crotch...


"Ohhhhhhhh..Ohhhhh pastor...maybe we should stop before we take this too far...ohhhhhhhhhh.ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.


I slipped her blouse off and then her bra...and before I knew it , my jacket, shirt and trousers were off....We continued to kiss and I pressed her up against the wall...She kissed me down my chest and to my surprise, she took all of me into her mouth and began to move her head back and forth in a rapid motion....I hadn't expected this....My eyes liked to rolled back into my head....Finnally, I could take no more...I moved her head and picked her up....I laid her across the bed..slipped her panties off and entered her...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OH MY GAWDDDD!" she screamed!...Judging by how tight she was...I saw that she was telling the truth...it had been awhile for her...


"Ummmmmpppph...oh Pastor, Pastor....ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, it feels sooooo good...and it's been soooo longgggg..ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh..."


We continued like this for, oh I don't know how long...I lost track of time....Finnally, I pulled out just before I exploded!


"Ouuuuuu, ummmmmmmmph..." I moaned......


She laughed and she hugged me...and then gave me a long syrupy kiss!


"Oh John..you've left a huge stain on the bed..." she said, laughing hysterically..


"I'm sorry.." I said.


"I can't stay in here...I don't want the maid or whoever coming in here thinking I was in here doing something." she laughed.


"But you were!" I said.


"I have to stay with you tonight." she said.


"You'll get no argument from me." I said.


"Freshie. I was just kidding...I know you wouldn't find a problem with it." she said with a laugh.


"John...it's 9:45....We've got to hurry up." she said.


"Oh yeah...that's right , we do.." I laughed.


We got in my car and we drove to the prison....I made good time....We got there

a little after ten...Nobody really cared. My suit was kind of wrinkled..So was her skirt and blouse and her hair was everywhere.


"You think anybody suspects anything?" she asked me.


" Suspects what?" I asked.


"That ,you know..we was doing something?" she asked.


"Nah...Why would they?" I said, not really caring if they did or didn't...


A radio was playing in the background... It was "Lonliness Made me realize, it's you that I need." once again by the Tempations. Hmm I wondered..What was
with this town and old Temptations records? I thought.


(Conclusion Next)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least they made it back in time. lol

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and tossing my panties to the rafters!

Brenda said...

I'm not surprised by the outcome of the story or the reaction of your number one fan!