Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friends And Neighbors


I awoke and gathered my clothes and walked across the street to my house....I shaved and took a particularly long and hot shower....lathered down in soap and just stood and let the water just wash it off of me...Then I ran a bath....I had learned from somebody that the Japanese do it this way....I poured my favorite bath beaded scents into the tub and then sat in the tub and soaked for awhile....After I got out and dried myself off....I put on my silk boxers and got in my bed and went to sleep...the most peaceful sleep ever.


I don't know how long I was asleep, but it was short lived...My Blackberry was ringing...It was Chelsea!!!


"Hello Mister Jones." she said in a very seductive voice.


"Heyy girl how are you? You were sleeping so soundly, I just couldn't imagine waking you up, so I left while it was still dark...don't want the neighbors talking." I said.


"Well, while I would have liked this to have been a more pleasent call....I have to tell you that you have visitors..." she said.


"Visitors?" I asked.


"Those two guys you beat up last night...They just parked their car in front of my house...but two of them are on your front porch and another guy is heading around the back, down the driveway."she said.


"Good lookin out." I said.


"You want me to call the police?" she asked.


"Nah..I got this." I said.


I slipped on a shirt and some trousers and my sandals and I pulled my nickel plated .45 out of the drawer, loaded it and slipped it in my pants...These guys had the nerve to come to my house with this foolishness...


I walked down in my basement and I heard the lock being jimmied to my back door. I purposely turned my alarm off...I wanted this fool to come inside. The door opened and the guy came inside...I hid and watched him walk around and then up the stairs...When he got to the top of the stairs..I put the gun in his ribs....


"Quiet...give me that heater son...Don't play games...You're in my house..I could kill you and say you were robbing me." I said. He was no fool, he handed over the gun and I clocked him, with authority. I dragged his unconscious body back down to the basement and tied him up and gagged him.


I then walked upstairs and slowly opened the door....Poor Jack Lawson...He walked in and I clocked the daylights out of him.....This was twice in a matter of hours that he had been knocked

senseless by me....and what made it worse...I took his gun...Fonzie was so shocked, he started to turn and run, but he was clocked and dropped! Not by me.......Chelsea had walked across the street and had walked up behind him and cracked him good.


I just stood and laughed.... I tied the three of them up, gagged them and then put them in their car and drove it to the police station.....Chelsea followed me in her car...I got out of their car and got in hers and drove back home.


The police got an anonymous tip that there were three men in a car outside of the precinct that they had been looking for for a long time! Jack Lawson, ex-con and the third guy...Buddy Lubbers, ex-con....Several loaded illegal firearms in the car, which as it turns out..was stolen and one Alphonse "Fonzie" Carter, wanted on numerous charges.


The weapons charges alone was enough to put them all behind bars for awhile.....At least I wouldn't have to be bothered with them.


That afternoon at my house...I cooked Chelsea a Bass and fileted it myself...plus a fresh garden salad and some white rice.....


"My Mr. Jones...You cook, you fight, you make excellent love....what else do you do?" she said with a teasing laugh.


"You aint so bad yourself....you got quite a punch there missy....Let me see that hand....I might have to run some more water on it..." I laughed...


"Mister Jones....the last time you attended to my hand...we wound up in bed..." she laughed seductively....


Within minutes I had her on my large couch and had her nice white sundress off...I slipped her panties off and hd my hands on her generous hips and pressed her down ,so that I could enter my entire penis into her....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuu.....ummmmmmmph....ooohhhhh yeahhhhhhh" she cooed..



"Mister Jones...we shouldn't be doin this...I hardly know you...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhh.. OH MY GODDDDD....don't stop...don't stop baby..don.t stopppppppppppp..."she cried out...


In a little over a few hours she had become like a drug....I couldn't seem to get enough of her, nor she of me...She bit the nipple of my chest...softly and began to cry out......I kissed her, then she pulled me closer and began to really kiss me...


I felt her tremble....I was close to coming myself and I pulled out and came all over the coffee table....


Her eyes lit up.....


"Ohhh my....were you saving all of that for me?" she asked , while trying to hold back a giggle..


We both put our clothes back on and took deep breaths....


"So what are we Mister Jones?" she said as we both lie on the floor , breathing heavily....


"Well for now we are friends...Friends and neighbors...Like you said, you don't really know me...but...." I stopped.


"But..." she said.


"I would hope that you would get to know me." I said.


"I know you got soft hands....and you can cook and you do things to my body that no guy has done in a long time..if ever." said Chelsea.


''Is that enough?" I asked.


"No....you're right, it isn't ...but it'll do for now friend.....neighbor" she said.... and I took her hand in mine and stroked it softly, while she laid her head on my chest.

1 comment:

SLC said...

I've been following this story all week silently. I mistakenly thought the previous episode was the finale. Those knuckleheads were a nice surprise.