Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Can't Wait



I thought about Nicole Butler all week.....The sex had been incredible...but it just wasn't that..It was her, the way she smelled...How soft her sheets were, What she wore...everything about her....I was expecting her to visit me in D.C. in a few days....I had just left Philly on Sunday and I had purposely not called or texted her until Wednesday...and when I did...I didn't get an answer...On Thursday...I sent her a text...

"I can't wait to see you on Saturday...Hope you're still coming."

She sent me a text back....

"I'm still coming....I hope to be cumming even more...lol."

I wrote her another text...

"I won't dissapoint...I'm a hard as hell right now just thinking about you."

She wrote back-

''You are so nasty.lol."

II-






Saturday Morning at 8:00 Am.....I was at the train station here in D.C. when Nicole arrived....She had taken the earliest train available just as we had planned...She saw me and gave me the brightest smile ever...

"Cole...I don't believe we are doing this...I feel like we are sneaking..." she said after we embraced...

"Sneaking from who?" I asked.  "I don't have anybody and you told me that you're not dating seriously." I laughed.

"Come on...a single ,young Black Attorney in D.C. and you don't have anybody?" she asked ,giving me the side eye.

"I date...I didn't say that I didn't...I date a few women, but none that I consider serious...Nobody that uh would slash my tires if they saw me with you." I said.  It was after all the truth and in fact...I hadn't had sex in six months before I 'd had Nicole last week...but I wasn't going to tell her that...Didn't want to look too pathetic..

We had breakfast at a small place I frequented....She had two eggs over easy, bacon and toast with Coffee , While I had two strawberry filled crepes with a side of scrapple, Coffee and Orange Juice...

After breakfast , Nicole looked around....

"Wow...Howard University was sooo long ago it seems and then again...it wasn't... Tell me is that Victoria's Secret still around?" she asked with a sly grin...

"Yeah...it's ten thirty...It doesn't open until eleven..." I said.

''Take me to it.. I want to buy some things." she said.

"I'm sure you won't need them...I don't think you'll have anything on too long." I said slyly...

She looked at me kind of funny, then kind of ran her hand discretely up my leg and felt my erection.....Her mouth opened wide.....She looked at me and shook her head...

"Wow!" was all she said..."Ummmmmph...Ummmph...Ummmph....I can't believe I turn you on like that.."she said and laughed as she shook her head.

"You have been since I've known you Nicole." I said.

"I just never knew...Never knew you gave me a thought...." she said.

"I had quite a few thoughts about you." I said.

"From the stiffness in your pants...I can see." she whispered and giggled.

We wound up going to Victoria's Secret anyway..

III-



Once inside my apartment....Nicole dropped her bag and hung her jacket up in my closet....She looked around...

"This is nice Cole..." she said.

I leaned her up against the wall and began kissing her.....She kissed me for a few minutes  and then eased away from me...

"Relax Cole...I'm not going anywhere...I just got here." she said...

"Nicole, I can't wait..." I said and began kissing her more and squeezing her behind...

She slowly unzippered my trousers and pulled it out and began massaging it...

"My...MYYYYYYYY...you are huge....I never knew...I never suspected when we were in college..." she said marveling at it...

"If you had known would you have given me some play?" I asked as she turned around and backed into me...

"Hmmmmmm...No....I would've stuck to my guns...you were still sleeping with my soror...Like Omar used to say on the Wire..."Man gots to have a code."  She giggled.  I pulled her to me...I unbucked her jeans...and
we both worked them down...she stepped out of them and I took my shirt off and slowly stepped out of my pants....

"But you aint no man.." I said...

"Not hardly..." she laughed as we kissed passionately and  I led her to my bedroom...

We never made it to the bed.....I had Nicole on the floor on all fours while I eased in from behind...Her rear end was just so round, so firm...so delicious for want of a better word to describe it that I had to start from here....I started slow , but generally began to thrust harder and faster....She felt so wet, so soft...

"Nicole...I couldn't wait...I just had to have you.." I said...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, yessssssssssssssssssssss...Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss....It feels so good Cole....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....." she screamed as I thrusted harder...

"I won't....I won't....I promise....I won't make you wait this long againnnnnnnnnnnn.....ouuuuuuuuuu." she moaned....

She was screaming louder...she had her legs spread and all of that butt up in the air....and me, I was sweating profusely and still going at it....

Finally, I pulled out and I lifted her up and laid her across the bed...I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...
I made slow, steady sweet love to Nicole the rest of the afternoon....


''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she maoned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

We both came hard and surprisingly together......

We lay there in bed, sweating and sighing...Nicole turned to me -



"I want you in my mouth.." she said matter of factly.

I was surprised...She had always been a prissy,proper type girl in college...I couldn't even imagine her doing something like this....I had never thought to ask...

"Just lie still and relax she said as she crawled on top of me and began to kiss me slowly and to rub me...My penis, which had had a great workout this afternoon, amazing came back to life...She moved down and slowly began to kiss it and then masterfully put her mouth around it and began take as much in as she could..

I ran my hands through her hair as she continued to give me immense pleasure....I couldn't hold it through this as long as I would have liked to and I exploded...

"Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as I came intensely.....



We entered the shower and as the hot water poured down on us...I kneeled down and kissed her from her panty line down to her thighs ...I worked my way between her legs to her clit and began sucking and licking something furious....I don't know if it was the hot water or what I was doing, but Nicole came several times right there in that shower.....

She took some soap and began to soap me down , All the while rubbing and stroking my penis as I began to kiss her neck and her earlobes and finally her lips....We brought each other to another climax right there in the shower..

It was 9:00 pm at night by the time we finally laid down in bed to sleep....Spent...Totally clean, and spent from an entire afternoon of non-stop lovemaking....

It was a deep and peaceful sleep, the deepest sleep I'd had in my life...and when I woke up on Sunday Morning..Nicole was staring at me...To my surprise...I was erect and rock hard....She looked at me and said once again..."WOW!   You're still hard after all we did yesterday...???"

"I'm surprised myself." I said...

She eased over and mounted herself on top of me....and began moving up and down on top of me....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...let mama take care of that......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

It sure felt good having some good loving early Sunday morning.....

EPILOUGE:





Nicole and I stood in Union Station waiting for her train back to Philly later on that day....

''Wow Cole....I spent a whole weekend in D.C. and didn't see a thing but the inside of your bedroom and your shower." she laughed.

"Complainin?" I asked with a smile.

"NOOOOOO...Not at all...." she laughed...

"Come up to Philly next Friday if you can...We can go to this spot called Josie's..Have some drinks and hear some good music....Reed Nelson and his band is playing and the keyboardist, "88" is sitting in with them too and the next night...Downtown Rob Brown is playing and Guitarist Brooke Taylor is in from San-Francisco ,sitting in with them." said Nicole.

''Sounds like a plan...Maybe we can hit Mulberry Street too or uh Bottom of the C. and have some dinner." I said.

"Okay...I'll call you " I said....I was getting ready to kiss her, but she backed up...

''No Cole..You kiss me and I may just wind up going back to your place and never getting home."she said.

"I wouldn't mind." I said.

"I know you wouldn't." she laughed as she boarded the train...

She blew me a fake kiss as the train pulled off....I stood there and watched until the train was out of sight...Nicole was making me a believer in long distance love or lust, whatever it was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA AT YOU!!! THIS WAS THE HOTTEST STORY YET!

Vanessa said...

Okay ,I need a cigarette after reading this...LOL!

Cheryl said...

I like these two...Hope to see more of them in the near future.