Thursday, October 27, 2011

What Had happened Was


Well, I decided to tell Nicole what had happened.....We have to go back a few years ago when we were all at Howard University in D.C.  Paris ,Blake and Chance Howard were pledging Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity...They were preparing for their probate show.....Within a night or two, they would be fully initiated brothers...

There was a beautiful soror of Delta Sigma Theta always hanging around them...Her name was Glenda Jones...There was a rumor that one of the Scrollers (Pledges) namely Paris was seeing her...Everybody knows that pledges aren't supposed to be seeing women!

I saw her talking to my Frat brother, Sean Jackson..She had on some tights that were really hugging every curve on that voluptuous, curvy body of hers..Sean was laughing with her about some unknown joke between them when I walked up...

"Heyyyy what's so funny?" I laughed, eyeing Glenda to the point where she blushed..

"Aww nothin..nothin man...we were just talking about the pro show...The boys got somethin really nice planned." said Sean Jackson...

"Yeah? I hope Chance got my dry cleaning." I said.

"He did. Him and Blake picked it up this morning." said Sean..

"Where's Paris?" I asked...

"He's doing something for me." said Sean...

"And what's goin on with you missy?" I asked Glenda who was visibly blushing....

"Nothin...Nothin at all." she said.

''Aren't your girls getting ready to cross those burnin sands soon?" I asked.

She giggled..."Yes...pretty soon...any day now.  How about your girl, Brandi...I mean, aren't the AKA's going over soon too?" she asked.

"I wouldn't know..Brandi don't tell me nothin." I lied...

"Well..I gotta run....I'll see you all tomorrow night at the stepshow.." she said and walked off as I just shook my head and laughed...

"Get your eyes back in your head playa...Brandi will kill you if she even thought you were thinkin about hittin that." he laughed...

"Who me?..I aint thinkin bout her." I lied again...

"Yeah, well don't....You got enough on your plate....If I didn't know better, I swear you were tryin to get in soror's panties too." said Sean Jackson..

"Who? Nicole?? Nicole Butler??"

"Aww punk don't act like it hasn't crossed your mind..Always goin over her room late at night...Spending the weekend over there everytime Brandi goes home for the weekend.I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't hit that yet." said Sean...

"Nah...I haven't...We just friends...but I'll tell you...If I ever had a s hot at Nicole Butler,I swear I'd take it in a heartbeat...Damn that girl got body goin to bed...and she smells so good...and her voice is so soft and sexy,man, I get hard just hearing her speak..  But, she won't give me the time of day like that....She knows I go with Brandi...They was line sisters... I can't get near her like that..but Sean,I swear..I dream about it all the time man." I confessed..


"Damn dog, you better get ahold of yourself...You'll mess around and won't have nobody." said Sean.

"Yeah..I know." I said.

A little later on that afternoon..I was in the laundryroom of one of the dorms and who was down there doing laundry but Glenda Jones in some different tights..These were red, with a white torn t-shirt on..Her huge breasts were pushing the fabric out..

"Damn girl, what do you do..change clothes every three hours?" I joked.

"I didn't know that you noticed." she replied dryly...

"Yeah..I noticed...I notice everything about you." I said.

She looked up at me and kind of smiled...

"You do? How long have you had that problem?" she asked in a whispery voice...

"Longer than you might think." I said and I bent over and kissed her lightly on her lips..

"Ouuu, you have soft lips." she said..

I kissed her again..This time a little longer...I reached around and grabbed both of her round buttocks and pulled her closer....and we kissed for a good long time....She slowly removed my hands and eased away from me...

"We'd better stop before somebody comes in here." she said.

"Yeah..you're right.."I said..

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah..I really shouldn't have done that..I'm sorry." I said.

"I won't say anything if you don't.....Could you help me with my clothes?" she asked.

"Huh?, What?" I asked..

"Get your mind out of the gutter..Grab one of those baskets..I'm taking this up to my room.. " she laughed as she put the clothes she had taken out of the dryer into two baskets....

"Oh, uh yeah." I said as I helped her.

II-


There was another girl on the elevator with us....She got off two floors later..After that it was just the two of us.. I leaned over and kissed Glenda again...She returned the kiss and then stopped..

"Ouuuu, you are bad..." she said with a devilish smile..

"So are you." I said.

"I think we should stop this before we go further than we both should.." she said.

"Yeah..you're right..I'm very sorry." I said.

"That's the second time you've said that." she joked..

We got to her floor and we went to her room and put the two baskets down...

"Thank you." she said.

"Well since I'm here, Can I , uh...help you put your things away?" I asked...

"Nooooo..that's my underwear...I don't want you looking at my panties and bras.." she said.

''Aww Nicole lets me do it all the time." I slipped up and said. I was suddenly very sorry I had said that.

"Yeah?  That's her... And them AKA's always sayin us Deltas are the freaks." she joked...

I was getting ready to walk out, but I couldn't help it..I grabbed Glenda and pulled her toward me....I kissed her....this time long and passionate...She didn't resist...she returned my passion and I eased her tights down and off...She was wearing baby blue bikini panties ....

"Damn girl." I said.

''Well..that's one pair of my panties that you've gotten to see." she said as she giggled..

"Indeed" I said. I pulled her to me and kissed her again...long and  hard.....

''Wait!....Go over there and lock that door." she said as she pushed away from my embrace.

"You got a room-mate?" I asked.

"No..but I don't want anybody just wandering in.." she said...

I turned the lights off, locked the door and she turned the radio on...I slipped my trousers off...

"OH MY GOD...YOU are hung like a horse?" she said in amazement...as I laid her across her unmade bed and began kissing her and sucking on her breasts like crazy..She began rubbing my penis up and down with both of her hands...

"MYYYYYYY Goodness Cole.." she said..as I slid myself into her...She was already wet...

I felt like I had died and gone to heaven...I moved in and out of her smoother than I had any woman I had known up until then and she followed my every movemant....

"OHHHHH...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Cole...Ohhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Coleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she moaned....


We made love on that bed for hours....both of us moaning and groaning and just moving slow and deliberate....

"Cole...Cole, don't come inside me...please..pull out...don't come inside of me..." she pleaded...

I didn't want to...but I didn't want to get her pregnant on top of  everything else...When I felt myself getting to the point...I pulled out and exploded furiously all over her bed...



"You always wanted to do that didn't you?" she said.

"Yeah." I said...

"Me too...Ever since this line started pledging...I've been curious about you...I never thought you paid me no mind." she said.

"Sure I did..." I said.

"I got a confession to make...and I hope you don't get mad or take it out on the scrollers." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Promise me you won't say nothin or do nothin." she said.

"I promise." I said.

"I've been kinda sorta dating Paris for awhile...We started datin right before he started pledging and well, it's been hard to see him..You guys always got him, Blake and Chance on the move and it had been a long time...I needed some.." she said.

"Wow..I was just a booty call." I joked.

"Where is Brandi?  You two fighting?" she asked...

"No....She's around.." I said.

"Can I ask you a question?" asked Glenda...

"Sure....." I said..

"Are you doing Nicole Butler?" she asked...

"Nicole? No...Nahhhh, we just friends...We are like brother and sister." I said.

"Well you be around her more than you be around Brandi....Everybody think that you doin both of them." she said.

"People think....People think....Thinkin aint knowin." I said.

"You right..You right." said Glenda.

III-



"And that's what had happened." I said as Nicole Butler turned toward me and finally began to talk to me...

"So you screwed Glenda, while Paris,Blake and Chance were on line?" she asked.

"Yeah, it was just that one time....I didn't know about Paris and her until she told me...and I suppose at some time or other after Paris went over and became a Kappaman, she must have told him about our one night or afternoon together." I said.

"You ever gonna talk about it with Paris?" she asked...

"I might..I don't know." I said...

"And back then you were liking me? You were seeing my soror, screwing a Delta behind her back and lusting after me...huh?" she asked...

"Yeah..I guess so.." I confessed, certain that Nicole was going to ask me to get dressed and leave..

''Wow, that has made me so wet.."she said.

"Huh?, what?" I said...

"To know that you wanted me like that....and that you're still crazy about me." she said. I was getting erect again...Nicole eyed it and just smiled and shook her head..

"So you're not mad?" I asked..

"Uh Uh..I just wanted to know what happened ."she said.




I rolled Nicole over, slipped her panties down and rolled her sheer babydoll....I spread her legs...she giggled and raised up...her buttocks in the air and I entered her from the rear...

"Ummmmmmmmm..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lawdddddd.." she moaned as I eased in from behind...Her rear end was just so round, so firm...so delicious for want of a better word to describe it that I had to start from here....I started slow , but generally began to thrust harder and faster....She felt so wet, so soft...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, yessssssssssssssssssssss...Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss....It feels so good Cole....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....." she screamed as I thrusted harder...

She was screaming louder...she had her legs spread and all of that butt up in the air....and me, I was sweating profusely and still going at it....

Finally, I pulled out and I lifted her up and laid her across the bed...I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time... I made slow, steady sweet love to Nicole the rest of the
night.


The weekend hadn't been lost after all.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Standing and applauding and hurling my panties at the computer screen..This was hottt! You hear me hotttt!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Damn Keith...This sounds like me in college....Every detail...Damn man..I like how you think and tell a story...You gets the detail down bruh!

Basiks said...

This mosdef sounds like me and my homeboys in sophomore year at the Uni!!

HingesBlown off the door already!!