Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Moments


Life is made up of many moments
moments that we cherish
like the day of our first kiss
and I
think of living through these moments
moments in love..
and a special time like this.../

People , miss out on many good things
like the joy that true love brings..
because they get caught up in the wrong moments..
So I'm going to take this time out to say to you
I don't want to waste a moment with you..
not an hour or a minute...
because a moment is much more special with you in it!/


Life is made of many moments,
hours, minutes or perhaps days...
and once they're gone
only our memory of them stays.
And you,
you've been in all of my greatest moments
Moments I'll never regret..
Moments...
Moments...
Moments that my memory won't let me forget.../





Love
is those special moments
moments that we savor...
Like a favorite Ice Cream flavor..
And I,
When my days are close to ending...
will cherish the beginnings...
of living through all of those moments...
moments of love with you....
moments of loving you.../

@

4 comments:

Sunflower said...

That was beautiful...

Halo said...

Oh my God....This whole poem and the pictures that accompanied it was beautiful...

Toni said...

Loved this Keith

Yvonne Anderson said...

Love your poetry!