Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It Wasn't Like that!


"Oh My goddddddddddddd, Cole...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." moaned Nicole Butler as I plowed deep inside of her...I couldn't wait for Saturday , when I was supposed to come up and see her...I instead surprised her by arriving in Philly from D.C. on Thursday afternoon...

I took her out to dinner after she got off work and then we went to Josies , where we had drinks, danced....They had a D.J. that night and then we returned to her apartment where I ran a nice hot bath for her and salivated as I watched her undress and ease into the tub...

I used a loofa to wash her back , while she lathered herself in soap.....After I washed her....I don't even remember coming out of my clothes..I just remember being in her bad, making sweet love to her for hours upon hours....

She kept saying- "Colllleeeee...ouuuuuuu, I've got to go to work tomorrow...ohhhhhhh."  As we continued to make love throughout the night.....By the time I finished...it was 4;30 in the morning...

"No way I'm going to make it tomorrow..I'm going to call out..." she said.

She picked up her phone and called her office...She left a voice mail.......Then she turned to me...

"You really should have waited until Saturday Cole...I have a lot of work on my desk...This is going to put me behind two days when I go in Monday." she said.

"Hell, you might not make it in Monday." I said.

"Ohhhh noo...you're going home Sunday night...for real.." she said as I climbed on top of her once again...

"Oh my God..Cole...I can't believe you are such  a horn dog.." she said....

"Me neither." I said as we both laughed.. and commenced to kissing, fondling and engaging in more lovemaking.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness, you are soooo hugeee!" she screamed as I dove deeper and deeper into her goodness...

"Ohhhh Nicole....this is alll I think about all day long..being inside you...ohhhhhh." I said.

II-

Nicole and I went to Mulberry Street that night for drinks and live jazz...Downtown Rob Brown and his quartet were playing ,along with singer Ingrid Rhodes... We were joined by my frat brothers and their girls... Sean Jackson and his wife, Sheila..quite a looker..Blake and his girlfriend, Cherish, another beauty...Chance Howard and his foxy and voluptious ladyfriend, Anita Jenkins...and Paris and his lady friend of the moment..Nadine...Nadine Green...an attorney...and what's more...an Attorney I knew!!!

Nadine and I had had a breif er uh, sexual encounter about two years ago...The minute she saw me , she looked down...and kind of blushed...I hoped upon hope that Nicole didn't notice...Also..Paris was already kind of cold towards me because of another woman that he and I had in common...That had been from college..Many years before..
Sean Jackson was the only one at the table ,besides Paris and Blake, who knew that story!

"Wow....I can't belive this...You and Nicole??  I would have never thought it." laughed Blake.

"Yeah, strange things do happen." laughed Sean Jackson.

"Well, Nicole and I kind of hooked up at Diane and Carl's wedding last month and we've uh kind of been kicking it ever since then." I said.

"Really? Cause I was at that wedding and I didn't see you together at all..You was all up under Glenda Jones ." said paris Dryly...

"Glenda Jones?? Really Cole." said Nicole...half kidding.

"I-I-I-uh hadn't run into you yet baby." I said....

"Didn't you used to talk to Nicole's soror?" asked Blake.

"Uhhh yeah...long time ago..."I answered...I really didn't like this line of questioning, so I changed gears..

"So Anita, I understand you're in catering?" I said.

"My sisters own a restaraunt...You ought to stop in sometimes..I work with them." she said.

"Mabel Jenkins's Soul Food Joint??I've been there...great food.....Isn't it Nic?" I said.

"Yes it is." said Nicole.

"You're Mabel Jenkins's sister? Ohhh woww.." I said.

"Yes, I'm the youngest...There's Victoria, Mabel and Corrie and then Me..." she added.

"That's great." I said.

"Uhhh, we are going to bar...anybody want anything?" asked Paris as he and Nadine got up from the table..

"I'm straight" said Blake as he looked at Cherish , Chance and Anita....

I looked at Nicole and smiled weakly...She wasn't smiling at all...The tension was thick enough to cut butter in the room....It was definitely a bad idea to meet up with all of these people...

III-


Later that night while lying in bed...Nicole asked me-

"You want to tell me what that was all about?" she asked.

"What was what about?" I asked.

"Paris...what's up with you and him?" she asked.

"Aww, I think he's still  a little salty about me and Glenda Jones...He was kind of seeing her when he was pledging...." I said.

"And you were seeing her too? Damn Cole...While you were dating my soror?  She's a Delta at that." said Nicole disgustedly...

"Well, that was back then." I explained.

"He's your frat brother." she said.

"He is now...He and Blake were pledges back then." I said.

"So that made it right?" she asked.

"No...Nah, it wasn't even like that..." I said.

"So tell me...What was it like?" she asked.

"Awww come on..that was a long time ago...it's a longg story." I said.

"I like long stories..especially before I go to sleep." she said.

"Aww baby." I said.

(Conclusion Next....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooooo,Standing and Applauding and tossing my panties to the sky!
I loved this...Can't wait to read part II!

Cheryl said...

Trouble in Paradise??? LOL!