Saturday, October 1, 2011

Receptive Reception




It had been nearly two years since I'd seen Nicole Butler...She stilled looked as ravishing as I remembered her from our days in college...

In one night when I had been drunk....I had confessed to her how much I 'd always liked her....We even kissed..a long passionate french kiss...and had then stopped...I was dating her girlfriend and she was dating one of my frat brothers!!!
Nicole and I had always been buddies...I would help her do her laundry...Joke with her about how scandoulous some of her underwear was...Drop by her room sometimes and just chill, watching a movie on a rainy Saturday Avenue and talking about our love lives...

Even then, I kept thinking about what it might be like to be with her...but I didn't dare tell her until that night...She told me to forget about it...and that she didn't want something like that to spoil our friendship...

I tried to, but I couldn't....She graduated a semester before me and for awhile I did forget about her...Well, a little bit...

It's been seven or eight years....My Frat Brother , who she was dating, died tragically in a car accident two years before...I saw her at his funeral...She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged every curve on her body...believe me...I tried, but all I could think about was taking that dress off of her...That had been the last time I had seen her...I asked her to go and have drinks with me, but she said she couldn't.  

As for her girlfriend and  AKA soror,Brandi Wells, who I had been dating at the time...She married someone else seven years ago and she's living abroad...So...Here we are, at a mutual friend's wedding reception...


"Nicole? Nikki..is that you?" I asked... She smiled....She was wearing an off white strapless dress...and she was saying a taste...Of course it was her, who else had curves like that?

"Coleeeeee....Coley Cole.." she said in that sing songy way of hers that I loved...

"Wow...How long are you gonna be in Philly?" she said.

"A few days more after the wedding and then back to D.C." I said.

"Wow..Have you seen the guys? Chance Howard, Paris, Blake, Sean Jackson?" she asked.



"Yeah..Chance is a big time lawyer and Paris and Blake got a nice place, got fine ass girlfriends and making good money....and Sean is workin for a magazine...I've seen his photos..We all hung out a few nights ago..." I said...

"You used to hate Sean when he was pledging you." she laughed...

"Yeah...but after I went over, he was my main man.....I imagine...Paris, Blake and Chance hated us both when we were pledging them.." I laughed...

I really didn't want to talk about fraternity brothers, I wanted to talk about her......

I walked over to her and gave her what was supposed to be a church hug....but I pulled her close...close enough to feel her body heat...I got an immediate erection...I was a little embarrassed...Nicole stared in my eyes kind of strangely...We were in a crowded room full of people... She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...

"Whooooooo...you packin...I always thought you were ." she whispered...

She slowly broke our embrace and I slipped my suit jacket off and attempted to cover the front of my pants casually...

"Wow" she said...and wiped her forehead...

"Nicole...All I've been thinkin about is seeing you today and somehow taking your clothes off." I said.

"Really Cole?  You've been thinking about me like that?" she asked as if she had never known...Maybe she had forgotten about that drunken night after she graduated....When I had kissed her and she had returned my kiss and how she broke away from me and said-

"We can't do this...I'm serious Cole, we can't do this.."

But now...what would be the hold up?

"You got a man Nikki?" I asked.

"No, not really...I date here and there." she said.

"What? All that good lovin goin to waste?" I said, getting my composure..

"How would you know?" she asked devilishly...

"I want to know." I said...

''Do you? ,Do you really?" she asked me..

''I've been wanting to know for three years now.."I whispered and stared deeply into her eyes.

'I never knew you felt that way about me...I mean I suspected you might have had a little crush on me..." she said.

"No...it was more than a crush."I said.

I took her hand and we quietly slipped out of the reception room and down the stairs into the basement...


We were in a little foyer and I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately..She returned my passion...I felt her booty a little bit, but she moved my hand....

"Cole, we are at a wedding.." she said, yet she felt my erection again and rubbed it slowly..

"Myyy goodness." she said...

"Stop playing...Let's find one of these back rooms down here.." I said.

"Cole, no...We are at a wedding...." she said.

"It's a reception." I said.

"Look....let's stop before we get too excited....Here's my phone number...and my address...Call me in a few hours." she said...and then began walking away...

"Where are you going?" I asked...

"Back upstairs...I don't want people talking about me...In about ten minutes..you come up, okay?" she said...

She was right...I had to calm down...I couldn't come upstairs....Looking like this.My pants were sticking out like a circus tent.  She looked at me again...put her hand over her mouth and giggled...

"WOW!" she said as she descended up the stairs..

II-


I called Nicole within two hours....She had just gotten home....I asked her if I could come over and she said yes...I asked her if I should bring something...She said that some wine would be nice...

When I got to her apartment...It was obvious that the bottle of wine I bought would not be opened until later....Nicole answered the door in a white frilly bra...and a white thong...  My eyes widened and I put the bottle of wine in her refrigerator...

"You don't know how long I've dreamed of seeing you like this." I said.

"You used to look at my bras and panties ,when I was doing my laundry back in college..you should have had several fantasies..." she joked...

"You knew what you were doing all along." I laughed...


"No, I didn't...That was you and your.........dirty minddddd...." she said as she began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu." she said.....

"Look at you baby." I said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Nicole trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

I grabbed a condom....and begin putting it on....Nicole is trembling something crazy now as if she is coming already....

I open her legs and I enter her very slowly...Surprisingly, she is already wet and I begin to maneuver very easily inside of her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moans and cums very easily as I begin...  She holds me and wraps her legs around my back as I really begin going in and out of her....

"OHHHH MY GOD.....You are sooooo huge...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screams!

"You don't know how long I've wanted to be inside of you." I say as I begin moving in and out at a much rapider pace than before...She cums again....hard...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeee..." she howls....

After awhile, I turn her over and enter her from behind.....

"You tease...you teased me for years...I should knownnnnnnnnnnnn it...letting me have just a peak." I said as I pumped her hard...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..OHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS."
she screamed...

I could've stayed inside her like this forever , I just kept pounding and she kept moaning and grabbing ahold to the pillows and tossing them and moaning and howling...and I kept pounding in and out ,in and out for close to an hour...I was sweating profusely....so was she....I pulled out and turned her over facing me and began kissing her neck and her earlobes and her cheeks..

"Ohhhh, get back inside of me please Cole....I need you...I need you inside of meee..." she said.  I was happy to oblige and I slid inside of her and began moving first very slow and then speeding up with each thrust...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOddddddddddddd...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lawdddd...ohhhhhhhh Cole, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyy.." she moaned as I continued...she pulled at her sheets and began moving her head from side to side...

This time, we both came together!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARGGGGGGGGHHHHH." I yell...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUUU."
she yelled.....

I collapsed on top of her.....both of us sweating profusely.....

She giggled...

"Oh My God...Is this what I was missing out on in college? she said to no one in particular...

''This is sure what I missed....I used to have dreams about you." I found myself saying...

"Oh you did not! You had a girlfriend...My soror." she said.

''Yeah ,I know..but there was always something about you...something that always turned me on."

"Oh ,until you snuck a kiss that time, I never had a clue." she said.

"Well maybe you're the only one who didn't know it...Chance and Paris and Blake all suspected, So did Sean Jackson...Your Soror even asked me if there was anything more between you and Me...I just laughed it off."
I said as I finnally rolled off of her...

She turned toward me and noticed that I was still hard and erect...Even I was surprised by that!

"Wow...you're still hard!!!" she mused..

''And you're still naked ." I said.

''You so nasty." she laughed.

"I want more." I say after a few  more minutes..

''What?" she asks incredulously...

I rolled over and began kissing her, wet ,sloppy kisses...I guided her over to me....I slowly moved her down on top of me...This way she can ride me and I can look at her...She's completely relaxed and I have no problem entering her...She was very wet....We continued to kiss as she moved up and down....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." she says as she begins moving up and down and I begin kissing her passionately as she moves up and down...

We went on like this for close to two hours...It was very comfortable....The window was open and a cool breeze blew on my back.....

''Ohhhhh Cole, that breeze feels sooo good.." she said.

"Yesss..it does.." I said as we continued in our slow rhythm.

She had a huge orgasm....larger than the other three!!!!!   I climaxed quietly , but yet intensely....




Nicole lay on my chest..Smiling serenely.....

"Finally got me huh?" she said softly....

"Yes...I've wanted you for a long time.." I said.

"I knew you did...and you know what?  I wanted you too... But I couldn't sleep with my soror's man ,Just had to wait until the time was right..I put it out of my mind. I'm still feelin some kind of way about sleeping with you." she said.

"But you did!! and besides, she's been married for seven years and is living in Paris with her husband.." I said.

"That doesn't make what we were just doing right..." she said.

"It 's right to me..." I said.


"Oh...you woulda did it back in college. If I had of let you." she laughed.

"I sure would have and I want to do it again too."

"Oh My God Cole.!!!...I'm exhausted...my coochie hurts...You put a hurtin on me." she said.

I laughed - "No...No..not right now....I mean some other time...Like next weekend...Maybe you'll come to D.C. for the weekend..

"Maybe..." she said...

"What do you mean maybe?...You'll come." I said.

"I sure will...I mean...I did ,I've cum quite a few times tonight." she said...We both laughed!

''Wow...I mean I've never come like that, so many times and so intense..." she said.

I smiled....

"Oh don't get so cocky...it'll probably never happen again..." she laughed..

''Only one way to find out.." I said and leaned over and began kissing her again..full mouthed ,passionate kisses....She was still very moist and once again...I entered her with no problems....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Colleeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she moaned as I made slow , yet deliberate , sweet love to her once more...I couldn't believe how good she felt...

III-

The next day, we both dressed and showered and she walked me to her door....

''So I'll see you in D.C. next week?" I asked.

"Yes...you can bet on that." she said...

I pulled her to me and kissed her for a long time in the doorway....Then I walked to my car...I saw her waving as I drove off!





I had sweated her beautiful and expensive perm out....but I don't think she cared.. I still kept thinking about how lovely Nicole looked at the wedding and how soft and sweet her lips were when we kissed in the foyer..I'm not usually a fan of weddings and receptions....but this wedding reception was the exception to the rule!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND TOSSING MY PANTIES AND BRA AT THE DAMN CEILING!!! MANNE!!!

Lisa said...

That was good Keith, I was in a simular situation....

Halo said...

Wow! That was hot!

Vanessa said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this!

Angie B. said...

Definitely r rated...LOL

Toni said...

I love your erotica Keith! It's great to wake up and read on a Saturday Morning! LOL!

Sunflower said...

Hot story...but I'm keeping my underwear on...LOL!

Brenda said...

I agree with Sunflower LOL! It was a hot story!

Cheryl said...

I loved this story, I hope Cole and Nicole return...I want to see more of them.

Yvonne Anderson said...

Blushing.....I loved this story...I'm almost tempted to toss my panties at the computer...LOL!

Tate 2 said...

OMG Not another panty thrower!LMBAO..

Yvonne Anderson said...

@Tate 2- I said I was about to...Not that I was going to...I was just kidding.

Tate 2 said...

Glad You cleared that up!

DBH said...

LOL! Sexy story Keith and good!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Well Keith,I see the ladies liked this story!

Swaggie said...

She knew what she had been doing, She was settin homeboy up for this from day one...She was just waitin for him to make a strong move!