Friday, December 16, 2011

Crime Of Passion



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Bobby...Bobbby, give it to me...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."


"Ohhhhhhhhhh Pamela...PAM.....it's so damn good...ooooooooooooooohhhhhh..."


''Ohhhh Bobby,lay that pipe..Lay that pipe...OHHHH goddd...I'm losing my mindddddd..."


"Geez PAm....this is soooooo goood..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph...I'm about to blowww my loaddd....arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!"


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed.."I'm cummming toooo..OHHHHHHHHH.."


We were at Peeping Tom's house watching the video Private Investigator Lee Spann had made of Officer Bobby Clarke having hot jungle sex with the wife of his partner, Dave Gillespie... Lee had told me that Dave Gillespie hired him about a year ago to investigate his wife...He suspected that she was seein somebody...

Lee had on him canceled checks that showed Gillespie had paid him handsomely for his services as well as his copies of several videos of the two of them sleeping together...





"Ohhhhhhh baby...does Dave know what he's missing..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."


"If Dave's penis was three or four inches longer, he might know.."


"Hahahahahahahahahahaha that's cold baby....."


"It's true...He was the worst lay of my life...He comes so fast, I think I'm in bed with a teenager...a virgin."


"Ouch that hurts....Hahahahahahahaahahaha, You're talkin about my partner now..hahahaha..We went through the academy together."

''Well he shoulda got some lessons in lovemaking  around the same time."


"I don't need any...do I baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..???"


"No, you surely don't....you've got that big horse cock that I can't get enough of...Ohhhhhhhh."


"Yeah baby!"

"Ummmmmmmmmmm..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geezzzzzs.."


"ouuuuuuuuuuu. you know how to make a woman feeeeel.."




Click!



"That was the last one I sent him Kev..I sent it to him on Thursday...That cop died on Saturday Morning.." said Lee...

Clerow, Owen Todd, Lockpick Johnson and Kool Kat were stunned.... Peeping Tom looked at me...

"I could see that setting him off and if you were sending them to him for close to a year..His rage must have been unimaginable...."I said.

''He broke in my apartment....Then I saw him outside my house.. Soon as he was gone...I got these returned checks and these videos....I figured that that was what he wanted.....Then when I read that that cop was dead...It didn't take much to know that I might be next....You were the only one I could think of to call...." he said.

"Well Lee...We are going to wire you up....Call him..Tell him that you're willing to trade him the videos and the copies of the return checks for your life and some cash...Tell him 5 G's, 10 g's.." I said.

"He won't pay that..He'll kill me." said Lee Spann.."This guy is really scary....

"No he won't...we'll be there......Just do as I say....Tell him to meet you in the parking lot of the Mermaid Club after closing tomorrow...Someplace private....Give him a description of your car." I said.

"You sure Kev..I'd just rather get out of town." said Lee...

"Relax...This way you won't have to go anywhere....Trust me." I said.








II-



The Mermaid Club Parking Lot- 2:30 PM 

All of the drinkers and party goers had gone...Even Joe Neptune and his staff was gone...Unlike New York City...After two o'clock, Philly did go to sleep..At least parts of it.

One car sat on the lot... It was Lee Spann's....It didn't take long before an unmarked sedan drove up.....It was Dave Gillespie, dressed in Jeans, sneakers and a leather jacket...I got out of the car first...then Lee got out of the car next...

"Who's He?" asked Dave Gillespie....

Then he did a double take...

''Don't I know you?" he asked.

" You might ." I said.

"He's here in case you try something funny..I don't wish to wind up mysteriously dead like your partner." said Lee Spann.

"Oh you figured that out huh?" He laughed...

"It wasn't hard...He was banging your wife....Not only that..he was banging her well and she was putting you down on video...How long did you plan the murder of your partner?  A year?/ Months? You had a bust out junkie and a bust out prostitute ...You manipulated them..Then you killed your partner and framed the dead man and then you got rid of the girl.....Next you were going to get rid of the only other person who could possibly tie you to the murders.....or blackmail you..The gumshoe who taped your partner and your wife doing it." I said.

Dave Gillespie smiled...

"You got it all figured out huh?" he said.

"That is how it all happened isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah...that was pretty much it....except for one thing." he said.

"What's that?" I said.

"I know who you are now...You're that blogger who moonlights as a private detective ...Kevin Morris...Well, you shoulda stayed out of this...I can't let neither one of you live now...Get the video and get the canceled checks out of that car..." he snapped...

Another guy got out of the car with a shotgun aimed at me and Lee.....He was looking at Dave and giggling...

"Damn man, Clarkie was bangin Pam?  Hahahahahahah..He always said he'd like to..Guess he did..hahahahahahaa." said the other guy...

"SHUT UP!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPP...KILL THEM!!!!..NO NEVER MIND!!!!!" screamed Dave Gillespie, who to our horror pulled out his service revolver and gunned down his accomplice...right in front of us!!! Then he looked up at us in rage!!

"I think you'd better look behind you Big Dave." I said....I hadn't expected this....

Kool Kat, Owen Todd and Clerow all had their guns trained at his head......

"Don't be a fool , drop your gun....It's all over." I said.

He dropped his gun and he burst into tears.....he began to shake and he dropped to the ground...he curled up into a ball and just cried like a baby!


Within Minutes...Lt. Sissy Van Buren, 7 Homicide Detectives and 15 uniformed policemen flooded the parking lot...We got his entire confession on tape ,including his murder of who turned out to be off duty officer
Curt Showers.....

"Damn Kevin...I was sure hoping you were wrong this time." she said as she handcuffed Dave Gillespie and another officer read him his rights...

Lee Spann looked relieved...

"Damn Kevin, you really pulled my nuts out of the fire this time.I owe you." he said.

"Yeah...so does a lot of people." I said as we all went to our cars and left the bloody parking lot!


EPILOUGE-





David B. Gillespie was convicted of the murders of his partner, Robert Clark, and of the murders of Officer, Curtis Showers, Charlotte Phillips and Alton Artis....He was sentenced to die by lethal injection... His wife,Pamela Gillespie divorced him and is dating a Fireman the last I heard.


The next night..Kool Kat and I met Eric "Shark Dollars" Redding at a Tony outdoor dining facility..He paid for our meal and our drinks....He handed me an envelope loaded with cash...Now he was all smiles-

"Damn man..You get the damn job done...." he said.

Kool Kat just laughed and slapped his knee...."I told you..I told you that if anybody could clear that kids name and get to the bottom of this,Kev could.." he said.

''Damn Walter..you sure was right... Kev..if you was anybody else..I'd offer you a job in my organization..but I know that that aint your style." he said.

"Nope...it aint." I said.

"Oh well..Always know..You gotta friend in Atlantic City..and anybody..any playa here in Philly ever gives you a hard time..drop my name...Tell em you know Shark Dollars baby." he said.

"I'll do that." I said and laughed as we enjoyed our food...

''Can't believe a cop...a damn cop would do something like that..Ice his own partner." said Shark Dollars..

"His partner was sleeping with his woman...It drove him mad." I said.

"All these women out here?  I just don't see it." said Shark Dollars...He and Kool Kat slapped palms and laughed out loud....

They just didn't understand....Or maybe They did! What did I know?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and hurling my panties and bra at you! Hot story, good ending!