Saturday, December 31, 2011

Scratching An Itch!



All I knew about her, besides the fact that she was a white woman and blond  and my neighbor of a few doors down was that her name was Meaghan...Uh, I think it's Meaghan ....Meaghan Hearst...I have watched her...Oh I'm not a stalker...Just a neighbor...I moved into this apartment complex the same day she did..About a year ago now...We've made eye contact...Smiled at each other....Maybe we've even spoke a time or two..No more than that...


I've seen her boyfriend...a real smarmy guy, White dude...looks like he had some money....Real stuck up....Used to have a guy pick her up in a Bently....She looks the type that would have had a boyfriend like that!   I say had ,because I read in the papers that he was convicted of killing two women....Two black women!!! One, three years ago and the other just recently....Rather than go to jail..He committed suicide while in custody!!

Ms. Meaghan seems just lonely now...I haven't seen her go out but once...With some Black people...We made slight conversation in the elevator...Said she was at an oyster bar with them.....Had a few beers...

Who am I?  I am Jacques Genet' ....I am an African exchange student.....by way of France...I was born in Ghana...Lived in France since I was 18...Which was 18 years ago...And been here in the U.S. of A. for a year... Just recently got my citizenship!!! I like it here...I think I'll stay....


"And hello to you Ms. Meaghan." I say as I see her come out into the hallway...

"Oh Hi.....Uh...Jack right?" she asks....

''Jacques...Jacques Genet'  ...prounce it Jock!" I say with a smile.

"You have such pretty white teeth Jacques...I like a man with a nice smile." she said with a sweet smile..

''Really?..Then I should smile more." I said.  She blushed a little , but played off my attempt at flirtation..

"So, if I'm not being too nosy...where are you heading today?" I asked.

"Nowhere in particular...just going out to do a little shopping." she said.

"Got any plans for tonight?  I-I-I mean it is New Years Eve and all." I said.

"Not really...Money is kind of tight and I'm a single woman now." she sighed..

"Well...you missed the big Jazz Concert a few weeks ago...but I would love to take you out for some drinks and maybe some music tonight...That-That.-That is..uh...if you didn't uh ...have-have...you know...uh other plans..." I said.

"Why Jacques..Are you flirting with me?" she asked with the widest smile...

"Uh no...UH..er...Well yes...I'm asking you out....No strings attached." I said.

"Well Jacques..I don't uh know....That's so nice...but maybe some other time...Okay?" she said.

"Yeah...okay....some other time..this was kind of sudden." I said..

There was a long pause between us that seemed like two hours , but was really a minute.....Then she frowned, then she looked at me ...

"Oh what the hell....Why not...What time do you want me to be ready?" she said.

"How's seven o'clock?" I said.

"Seven is just fine." She said.

II-





We went to a quaint Chinese Restaurant , My friend, Ralph Scallion had told me about....It was in another part of town...Where I was certain nobody would know us...Not that it mattered to me...but it might matter to Meaghan...

"Oh Jacques...the food is incredible here." she said as platters of hot steamy food were placed in front of us...

We ate and we talked about our backgrounds for seemingly hours.... No two backgrounds could be more unalike... I mean...I was an African who left Ghana for France, studied in the university there and then came to the United States...She was white, an American....A Philadelphia native who went to elementary school here, and then moved to the suburbs with her family and was educated there... She attended college for three years and then dropped out...Moved in with her folks in the suburbs and worked for awhile and then moved here...  Like I said...She snagged a rich man about town boyfriend who turned out to be a murderer....who was now dead....

When the waiter came with the check....She reached for it...but I snatched it away....

"I got it." I said as I pulled out my credit card...

"I thought we were gonna go dutch?" she said...

"I asked you out to dinner...My treat!" I said.

''No strings?" she asked.

"Of course not." I said.





We next drove to Josies.....I was surprised that she was familiar with this place....But she was and had been a somewhat semi-regular in here.... Downtown Rob Brown and his quintet was playing tonight..Or at least part of it and we had drinks and listened to them play...While clapping and snapping our fingers to the beat...

I ordered a bottle of Ciroc Vodka and some cranberry juice for our table...

"I insist you let me pay." she said.

"Okay...Okay..you can pay." I said.

We had a bottle of Tequilla after that...Again, she paid....

We wound up staying until 11:30.....

"I'd like to go home now Jacques." she said.

''Really? " I asked.

''Yeah...I don't want to bring in the New Year in a Bar." she said.

"With a strange man..." I said.

"No...I didn't mean that...It's just that ...I'm a little tipsy..." she said.

"Okay...I'll take you home." I said.   "Did you have a good time at least?" I asked.

"Oh...I had a great time...The best...I've had in a long while." she said.





I drove her back to our complex....We sat in the car quietly for awhile...Not saying anything....I thought she was going to get out of the car as soon as I drove up...but she didn't...She was drunk....Or was she??

"Jacques...How long....How long have you wanted to take me out?" she asked...

"For awhile I guess...but you had a boyfriend..." I said.

"Oh...I was just curious...You were a perfect gentleman tonight...I had a great time...Otherwise..I would have sat in my apartment alone..." she said.

''Well see ...I saved you from that." I said with a weak smile...

''Yes you did....Thank you." she said and she leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips....I looked at her and leaned over and kissed her....We smiled....Then she straddled me and we began making out in that car like two teenagers...

III-


Inside Meaghan's apartment...We tossed off our shoes and I slammed her up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....Our coats went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...

"Oh My God...Jacques....Ouuuuu...you are loaded.." she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jacques.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.......

She came really fast....and began to shiver........

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

I wasn't done with her yet ...I led her to the sofa and turned her around....I entered her from behind...I began pumping strong and steady and she really began to moan then....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPHHH...OHHHHHHHOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
" She moaned as I continued...

I go on like this for close to an hour and she cums again.!!! I can feel it......but surprisingly enough...I haven't cum yet!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....Oh My goodness Jacque...." she exclaims....

I lay her across her bed....She pulls my condom off.....

"I want to taste you she says and she takes me into her mouth..working feverishly......I can't hold it much longer...I try to pull out but she won't let me....I explode all over her face with wild abandon......

We lie there naked and spent...Clothes all over the floor....

"Wow!" I said.  She looked at me with surprise-

"You must have wanted to do that for a long time....I have never cum that much in one session." she said...

I layed her across the bed again, a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...

"Ohhhhhhhh Jacques...Ohhhh Jacques.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooo gooood..."she moaned as we continued to make love....I don't know how long we lie there on her bed like that before she turned me over and positioned herself on top of me and began going up and down , up and down.....Her hair partially blocking her face....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..: I moaned...as she held on tightly and began moving faster and harder..
I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jacques...this is beyond goood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Yessss...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it is..." I moaned as we continued....


Outside, The entire city was celebrating the New Year coming in....Fireworks were exploding into the sky...In some quarters...Men were firing pistols in the air....And Meaghan and I were missing it all..We were making sweet love in her bedroom....

"Ohhhh Jacques...Don't stop..Don't stop....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she continued to moan.

I continued until I couldn't hold back any longer...I came furiously......Meaghan came too...I held her as she shook violently.....and collapsed softly on me...I wanted to stay inside her just a little more..but she rolled off of me...She leaned over and kissed me for a long while...Stroking my penis gently and then she drifted off to sleep....I rolled over on my back and soon ,I was asleep too...!



EPILOUGE:

I left Meaghan's Apartment around 6:30 am the next morning....I was so exhausted..I could hardly move...I poured myself a glass of wine and ran myself a hot bath and sat in the tub...Sipping the wine...The night had gone better than I could have even hoped....But we had both said "No Strings attached"....Which meant that there might not be a repeat...Which meant that we might see each other in the hall or the parking lot and act like we didn't know each other...I had seen people do that who had just scratched an itch and had sex one time...I didn't want to be with Meaghan like that...I wasn't sure what I wanted.....She had been asleep when I had left her apartment...Sound asleep!


It was a new year!  Full of possibilities....I would have to wait and see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling my panties to the sky! That was major hawtttt!

Vanessa said...

Wow! I think I need a cigarette after reading that!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Wasn't expecting any more posts on this blog this year..Glad I checked!
LOL!

Tate 2 said...

Mannn...That was something!