Sunday, December 18, 2011

You've Really Got It!



You've really got it for this guy...
and I won't stand in your way...
You've really got it for this guy..
You talk about him everyday../

The question is
how can I make you take your mind off him?
the way he wines and dine you and you just gush
over him.?
I hear he's even taking you on a trip soon...
to the resorts in Cancun..
You're hoping that this Christmas
He has a ring for you...
And that the two of you are planning  for a wedding
in June./






I hate to tell you girl, but you're just wasting your time...
because being married to you is like the farthest thing on his mind../

You've really got it for this guy
and it's crazy for me to say..
I really wish that you could be mine..
I'm sorry for feeling this way../





/but baby baby
you know..
love is crazy..
that's what everybody would say...
if you thought to look my way....
and..
and baby baby....
I've never been sure of much before..
but I'm so sure ...
I could offer you so much more...
More of what your heart is really searching for.../




You've really got it for this guy
and I won't take up anymore of
your time...
You talk about him all the time...
but you really need to give my love a try...
and stop thinking of yourself...
as just a friend of mine.../

6 comments:

Halo said...

Nice~!

Lisa said...

Every now and then it's nice to see that you still write poetry!

Vanessa said...

Nice poem Keith!

Toni said...

I like this!

Angie B. said...

Cool poem!

Cheryl said...

I like this Keith!