Monday, July 9, 2012

101 Degrees In The Shade







I looked at the temperature reading on my smartphone....98 degrees...I turned the Television on to get some news....

"It's a hot one in the city of brotherly love ......temperatures are set to rise to 101 degrees today.. and feel like 107."

What does he mean "feel like 107"...It felt like 107 right now! I thought.. Me? My name is Manny...I work at the Supermarket.. I'm off today... I'm bored ....Think I'll call my girl, Elaine after I get out of the shower.

I took a nice long hot, soapy shower and toweled off, slapped on some cologne and through on some shorts and a white linen shirt....I was still sweating...My Air conditioner was trying to do the job...but it was still hot...  My ceiling fans weren't gettin it at all...

I called Elaine...



"Hey Baby, what's up? " I said.

"This heat isn't." she said.

"I haven't seen you in awhile...What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Nothin...Just workin...That's all." she said.

"You workin today?" I asked.

"It's Saturday Manny." she said.

"Oh yeah...Yeahhh that's right...Well uh....heh heh...Why don't you come over....and wear somethin sexy?" I said.

I imagined her in my mind being dressed like some video vixen! The thought of that made me chuckle a bit!

"Is this a mid-morning booty call?" she asked.

"It can be if you want it to be.." I laughed...

"Uh uhhhhh...Your place is too hot....All you got is them ceilin fans and that little rinky dink air conditioner...Uh Uhhh....I don't feel like sweatin..." she said.

"Well what have you got on?" I asked...

"I'm in my T shirt and my panties...That's about as sexy as I can get it...It's too hot  for anything else.." she said.

"Mmmm, that's good enough for me." I said.

"Really Manny? Really...Phone sex??" she laughed...

"Well how bout I come over to your spot...???  You got that high siddity central air in your complex?" I asked.

"You must really want some huh?" she laughed.

She hesitated for a minute, then sighed...

"Alright...come on over.." she said.

II-


It took me no time to drive over to her place and catch the elevator up to her floor.... She answered the door.She wasn't lying...She had on a tight blue t-shirt and some black lace trim bikini panties....

I smiled broadly.... She looked at me and shook her head.

"What you smiling so about?  " she laughed...but I was in no mood to play....I unbuttoned my shorts and took off my shirt and flung them to the side...

She smiled broadly and tugged at my boxers...

"You better watch out." she said.

"No..YOU'd better watch out!" I laughed...

Her mouth opened wide and she began to laugh somewhat as she pulled out my engorged erection...

"OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD..MANNNY....Ouuuuuuuuu..You are packing...You really are horny!" she said as she began squeezing it gently....

"Is that some come on line or something?  You knew what I wanted when I called you." I said.

I pushed her up against the wall, and practically put my tongue down her throat  as I began licking her left breast like a lolipop...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she moaned, still using one hand to massage my penis.....

I slipped her panties down slightly and with my one hand I could feel that she was moist and getting wetter by the second...

I pulled her to me by both breasts...We kissed each other as though we were giving each other mouth to mouth and then I eased her up against the door..




.

''Why do we play these games?" I said trying to catch my breath.

"I don't know. I guess I just want to make sure you really want it" she said.

"You know I want it...I been wantin it since the first time you came in the produce section of the supermarket and I asked you for your number."

She smiled knowingly...Took another look at my penis and shook her head....

"I didn't know you wanted it.........this bad.." she said and got down on her knees...Took as much of me into her mouth as she could and began to work her head back and forth.... I thought I was going to lose my mind.. but just when I was at the point of climax....She stopped...Stood up, looked me in the eyes and smiled devilishly...

"My turn" she said...

I bent her over her couch and spread her legs and let my mouth do the action...I was slow and deliberate ..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH....NO MORE..OUUUUUUU...I CAN'T TAKE IT.....
owwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh..weeeeeee..." she moaned...

I stopped, crawled up on her and began kissing her neck, behind her ears...under her chin and finally those sweet lips of hers....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...ohhhh, I'm about to come..." she moaned and she slowly broke my embrace....

"Go over there and get a condom...it's right over.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oohhhhhhhhhhh goddddd,over therrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee..oooouuuuuuu." she moaned...

I stopped momentarily and walked over to her table and grabbed a condom..I quickly tore the wrapper and put it on..

She ran to her bedroom, giggling like a school girl.... I ran after her and then mounted her again... Kissing her and gently working my mouth over those big breasts of hers.....




 
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.." she moaned. I lowered her down on me and watched as she moved up and down, up and down in total oblivion.....

"OHHHHHHHHHH Mannny...I've missed you sooo much. ouuuu..I need that big thing inside me...nowwwwww.ohhhhhhhhhh" she moaned.

''Well, you didn't act like it.." I said as I thrusted harder...

"I'm sorry baby...I need it.. I need allllll of it."  she cooed...This was a different person from the sassy girl who teased me when she stopped by the supermarket I worked in.


'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" I moaned.... as I lay on my back and continued to watch her move up and down....

"Ohhhhh it feels soooo good." she said.

It did...I was in 7th heaven making love to her and feeling sweat just run down the small of my back...
Our kisses were as intense as someone giving mouth to mouth......my strokes were hard and faster...Her screams were probably grabbing the attention of her neighbors and anyone walking down the hall...but then again...so were mine...

I don't know how long we were in her bedroom making love...All I know is that when we both finally came with wild abandon...it was beginning to get dark outside...


"Oh damn Manny, that was off the chains...I needed that!" she said.

''So you gone stop clownin me when you come to the supermarket?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled and then bit her lip...

"Maybe....I don't know...I guess you know...I like to tease." she said.

I didn't care to debate the matter...I am physically spent..So is she...It is still hot!

Sweat is running down her back and down my forehead...Central air be damned...It's hot outside today...101 degrees in the shade the weatherman said...and it's hot in this bedroom right now... I wouldn't venture to guess the degrees!


For L.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling! Loved This!!!

Queen of My Castle said...

She teases and giggles. I like her. LOL

Tate 2 said...

This girl could tease me all she wants!