Monday, July 16, 2012

Hide And Go Kill



It was night time.....I would normally be home with Sepia....watching Television or letting the Television watch us, if you know what I mean!!  Everything about this caper was wrong to me...I didn't like it from the beginning...but here I was outside the office of a Hedge Fund Manager by the name of Alden Jones.  I had dealt with his type before...

Lockpick Johnson walked over to the van...He gave me the high sign...That meant he had successfully disabaled the alarm and security systems and had gotten in... Peeping Tom, Sean Jackson and I followed him inside...

On the street...Kool Kat and Owen Todd served as lookouts for cops or any other unwanted guests we might have...Clerow was at the wheel of our van, ready to drive to the back and pick us all up if we had to leave quickly.

My team and I had watched this building for a couple of days..We saw who went in and who went out..We studied the exits and the security.  I had sent Sepia and Bonita inside to locate the exact office we had to go in and to get inside and b.s. the employees enough for me to get a layout of the office...They had used micro-cameras and had taken good photos...

Tonight, Lockpick Johnson, Peeping Tom, Sean Jackson and I went up the backsteps, disabled the video cameras and broke into the offices of Alden Jones's Investment firm...I felt like an outlaw...This wasn't a criminal and we had no business in here...but my client..Who wasn't exactly on the right side of the law himself had invested a great deal of money with this man and felt as though he was being played.

My job was to find out if he was.

We went through all of his records...Photocopying what we could and using micro-cameras to photograph what we couldn't...Lockpick Johnson cracked the safe and we photographed and xeroxed another set of records... The entire operation took an hour and a half... and we took close to five boxes of copied records out of his office and loaded them into our van.. We also meticulously put everything back where we found it
and got the hell out of there.


With Clerow driving...Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson, Sean Jackson and myself quickly headed to Robert Foxworth's law offices where he,Chance Howard and Cole awaited us... Kool Kat and Owen were in a car behind us!

To our surprise..When we got to his floor, my wife, Sepia, Sean's wife, Sheila, Kool Kat's girl, Chelsea, Corabeth, Clerow's wife and Chance Howard and Cole's girls...Anita Jenkins and Nicole Butler were there with tumblers of coffee and Hoagies...

"What is this?" I said as we all lugged the boxes into his conference Room.... Robert Foxworth and his wife Bonita appeared...

"Look guys...I felt bad about having you all out this late on a week night, so I invited the girls here and told em to bring food..They'll be in the other room, playin cards and eatin and we can get down to cases." He said.

Peeping Tom laughed and nudged me..

"I never seen Foxworth like this...What's gotten into him? " he asked.

''Fear...I don't know what this guy has on him....but he's certainly afraid." I said.

II-


Perhaps I should have started from the beginning...This all began about a week and a half ago... Robert called me at my job to come to his office...Said he had a case for me... I went...Hadn't been busy lately....
As soon as I got to his office and seen his client, I wanted to turn around...It was Macaroni Tony...Macaroni Tony was the new power, the new player president in the neighborhood.  He had his hands in drugs, prostitution , numbers..a little of everything...Normally, this was the kind of guy I'd be trying to take down..

He kept things quiet...He moved in and quietly took over the entire area without any murders, no shootouts, no noise....There was only a few local crews...No big boys to tangle with..The local crews gave him no resistance and pretty soon he was as big a kingpin as Fathead Newton out in the West.

Robert looked like he'd seen a ghost...

''Kevin...this is Tony Dusable...Tony this is..." he said.

"Oh I know Kevin...Been knowin him for quite some time..." he laughed...He had a very attractive young lady with him ,who said very little..and wore dark shades.

"Macaroni Tony!" I said.

"HA! You remember!" he laughed.

"You guys know each other?" asked Robert.

"Yeah..We go back aways ." I said.

"So listen let's get down to business." he said.

''What kind of business?" I asked.

"As you know..I'm uh , you might say, Businessman...and from time to time I like to diversify my portfolio...
The gambler, Stephen Bristol put me on to this brother, this brother who works for an investment firm....I invested some money with him...a lot of dough..I'm talkin six figures and it's been close to a year now and I haven't seen any money or any returns on my dough...Everytime I ask about my portfolio this guy gets dumb on me and gives me the run around." he said.

"And you can't handle that?" I asked, amused.

"Well, if it was a player, a street guy...I of course do have my ways, but this is a suit and tie, wall street type of nigga...I play rough with him like that and the cops shine a light on me...And as you can see..I keep things quiet." he laughed..."Aint that right Dominique?" he asked....

The attractive female laughed..It was the first time she had made a sound or a movement.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"Mr. Foxworth is my attorney...I have him on retainer....I asked him if he knew any investigators who could check up on my man's dealings....and so, here we are." he said.

"You just want me to check up on him?" I asked.

"I want any information you can give me....ANY....I'll pay you and Foxworth handsomely for your services." he said.

"No rough stuff right? " I asked ,staring at him hard...

"No rough stuff." he said." But I do intend to get my money back or see some kind of return." He said.

And thus we began.

III-






With help from Chance and Cole ,I found out all of the legitimate information on one Alden Jones..Local guy,
went to public schools...got a bachelors from Morehouse, An MBA from Howard and his J.D. from Columbia in New York...Worked at a Law firm for years , then returned to Philly, got married ,bought a house and went to work for a huge investment firm...Worked there for awhile , then partned up with a former employee and started his own firm...Was doing very well for himself...Had two BMW's with his name engraved in gold on the side.. His wife had her own Jaguar and they had a nice home in Northeast Philadelphia...with plans to move to Deleware soon.  I asked a few people about him and found out that tidbit.

His firm was raking in big bucks and from what I could see wasn't having any problems...To know what I needed to know about this guy...I had to get a peek at his books...Thus the operation tonight.  It took days to scope out that building, get the layout and put Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson on it...

Robert, Cole, Chance, Sean and I went through his records... Records copied illegally that we couldn't use in any courtroom and discovered that Mr. Jones had two sets of records...The public records and the private records which we took out of his safe...

He had some very heavy hitters as clients, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Politicians and Gangsters...who had invested some heavy dough in his hedge fund...a fund that was beginning to look more and more like a ponzi scheme...!!!

"From the looks of these records...This cat and his partner...a Lacy Pryor are fleecing these people ." said Robert Foxworth..

"Including our boy, Macaroni Tony?" I asked.

"Yeah...includin him." said Robert.

"What's he got on you counselor?" I asked Robert, when we were out of the earshot of the others...

"100G's Kev..." he said and hung his head.

"WHAT???" I asked.

"I was playin in one of his high rolling poker games...You know?  I don't chase the women no more..I gotta do somethin man, so I got in this game man... Real high rollers...I've lost my shirt..." he said.

"He sent his muscle around to collect....First payment would have been ten percent, next fifteen if I was late...I didn't want him comin around my office man.....Then he said..He needed me to do him this solid..Get the skinny on this Alden Jones guy and he'd knock have of what I owe off." he said.

"Damn man...how could you?" I said.

"I messed up Kevin.." he said almost in tears..

"Bonita know?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Your secret is safe with me...Listen...I got one idea...Let's anonymously call everybody on this client list and mail them a copy of their records, the fake one and the real one and let them know they're being scammed...
They'll do the rest..they'll either go after Jone's head or call the police or both...That should satisfy your debt and square things with Tony." I said

''You think so?" he said.

"Yeah... Kool Kat and I will visit him and talk to him tomorrow." I said.

"Thanks Kevin." said Robert.

"Don't mention it...Get yourself some help for that gamblin." I said.

"I will" he said.

Within the next hour, everyone grabbed their wives and or girlfriends and went to their cars ,which were parked in the indoor lot and headed home.



IV-






Robert had his staff do as I instructed...They faxed, emailed and called all of Alden Jones's hedge fund clients....This caused a firestorm...People were demanding their money, threatening legal action and calling the police...

The Police raided the office and arrested Lacy Pryor, his partner....but there was no sign of Alden Jones!!!!
The Police went to his house...His wife said that she had not seen him... and his car was gone!!!!  The FBI put out a warrant for his arrest for Wire Fraud and Interstate Flight to avoid prosecution!! He was in the wind!!!


That night Kool Kat and I decided to have a little "talk" with Tony to convince him to let Robert's debt fly...We hadn't been able to get his money back, but we had put Alden Jones  out of business...It would only be a matter of time before the Feds caught him and brought him to justice! He ought to be satisfied with that.

We pulled up to the little private cantina where he and his girl, Dominique Watkins liked to drink....In fact, we saw them from a distance sitting at the table.

"How we gonna play this Kev?" asked the big man.

"Nice and quiet..No rough stuff...I'm going to talk to him....Once he sees you, he'll get the message...You've scared the piss out of  more dangerous players than him in your day." I said.

"Yeah, sometimes you do it on your rep alone." said Kool Kat laughing and cracking his knuckles.


The area was eerily quiet....  Tony was sitting with his back to us...Dominique appeared to be staring into space... Surprisingly enough, not a soul was around...

"Macaroni Tony...My man, Guess you heard the news today?" I said as we walked up on them..."The cops are hot on the trail of your boy...They got his partner." I said.   There was no response.

"Where is everybody?" asked Kool Kat..

I tapped Macaroni Tony on the shoulder...To my horror, he was as stiff as a board..He fell over...He had a nice round bullet hole in his temple, dried blood on his face...He was dead.....

Kool Kat looked at Dominique...She had a bullet hole in her chest, near her heart...There was dried blood on her blouse ...She was dead also....Her expresionless eyes still open, staring into nothingness....

"Kev, they dead!!! They been shot!!!!  " he said.

"Yeah...I can see that." I said.

"What do we tell Robert?" he asked.

"That his debt has been paid in full!" I said.


(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED!!!!)







2 comments:

Tate 2 said...

Here we go!

Swaggie said...

I love this...Gangster ish!