Friday, July 27, 2012

The Sexual Tension Suite.








 Baby Stay Awake
don't go to sleep
it's time for me to make love to you.../

/ girl, stay awake..
don't play hide and seek
with your love...
when you know it's time for me
to love you.../


/ now I've had my mind on you
most of the day
and I've been contemplating
several different positions
and several different ways
ways I want to please you
tonight...
so please don't just turn over...
I feel like gettin luckier than a
four leaf clover.../


/ We've watched a movie on cable...
now come on...
I'm willing and I'm able...
now isn't this deep...
you're talkin bout you want to go to sleep...
I know it's the late night hour...
but how bout if we both take a shower...
to begin our night...
it could be so right.../


/so baby stay awake,don't go to sleep
it's time for me to make love to you...
girl, stay awake-
don't play hide and seek...
when it's time for me to love you...


/don't make me beg-
stay awake...think of what you'll lose
if you go to sleep on me now..
baby stay awake...
good lovin is yours to choose...
try to stay with me now- /

/because girl I long to give you
what you need...
when you need it baby..
what you want-
the way you want it baby...
believe that I-
I'll be your good rockin daddy....
when you say you need it...
when you need it badly...


/ I long to give you-
ouu...
I need yo give you
what you need
oh...
when you need it ...
what you want
the way you told me you want it baby..
honey just believe-
that I am your good rockin daddy...
when you're in need...
ouuuu..
when you need it badly...../

We are in the room at the end of the hall...
you're wearing next to nothing at all..
visualize this with me girl..
you and me-
in the softest bed in the world...
baby close the door,
close the blinds...
let's slowly lose our minds...
visualize this with me girl
making love in the softest bed in the world..../



sweet dreams!!!

(Reprinted...Originally posted Sunday, August 3,2008 without illustrations)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling my panties and my bra to the ceiling!
YESSSSSSS!