Friday, July 20, 2012

Deception


I stood in the window ,catching a breeze and looking out at the street...I had on my shoes, socks and trousers...Sepia had on ,only a flimsy ,see through nightie...She had her arms wrapped tightly around me...

"Kevin, I've never seen you like this before...so unsure...Why don't you just forget about this case?  You've been paid...You found the murderer of Tony, Dominique and Lacy and you know that Alden Jones is alive somewhere with a whole lotta money...The FBI will get him...Come on baby, you can't solve em all." she said.

"Yeah, you right...There is really nothing else I can do...I feel bad about all those people that lost their money though...." I said.

"Yeah...I know... I feel bad that Bonita and I sold them that house...Had we of known what kind of person Alden Jones was, we wouldn't have done business with him.." she said.

"You what? You sold them their house?" I asked.

"Yeah...They were one of our first clients...They were big because they paid for the house in full, they didn't take out a morgtage like most folks...Which we thought was odd...but his wife did say that he was a big time investment banker." she remarked.

"So the house was paid for...in full?" I said,.

"Yeah." she remarked.

"His wife told me that they were in foreclosure!!! That she had to leave the house.." I said.

"Uh -Uh...They were paid in full...I got a big commission for that...don't you remember?  I told you about the big time black investor who just up and bought a house...like a rock star?" she laughed.


"Damn that was him?" I said.

"Yeah!" she remarked...

"So his wife lied to me." I said...

"Desiree doesn't seem like the deceptive type....I doubt seriously if she even knows about it." said Sepia.

She walked out of the bedroom and into our study and went through some files....She came back with a photo of Her ,Bonita, Robert Foxworth, Alden Jones and Desiree Jones.....The woman in the photo looked nothing like the young tart in a t-shirt and panties that I talked to in Northern Liberties...

"See Kevin , that's her!!!" said Sepia..


"If that's his wife....Then who did I talk to the other night?" I thought...

"I don't know...but that's his wife." said Sepia.

"Well this changes everything." I said.

"Well Don't go running off just yet." said Sepia..

"Huh?" I said.


She kissed me softly...I returned her kiss...I opened up her nightie...She pulled me closer....I would see Robert in a few hours... We kissed passionately and I lifted her up on the dresser and began to go to town, kissing her neck and behind her ears...She moaned softly and unzippered my trousers...I slipped her panties off...And preceded to enter her slowly, softly, savoring every minute....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH babyyy." she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I grunted as we made love right there in that space for close to an hour... It took the edge off!



II-



Robert Foxworth and I met with FBI Special Agent Frank Cotton in federal court later on that day...Sepia was right...The woman in her photo was indeed Desiree Jones and had been in Federal custody since Alden had vanished..She wasn't able to tell them much except that He might be in South America somewhere.

I had had Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson wiretap the other place where Clerow and I had interviewed the woman pretending to be Desiree Jones and had had Owen Todd and Sean Jackson sit on the place...We were all surprised that the FBI wasn't sitting on the place....The reason was because they didn't know about her...or this place.

Owen Todd reported that she got no visitors and that she went about her day pretty normal..She'd go out to get groceries and go to the mall to shop and occasionally got to Josies to drink and hear some music..Nothing odd. She had no visitors. She took several calls on her cell phone, which we hadn't cloned or tapped...That very well could have been instructions from Jones!!!

We did however pick up two phone calls....They were from Montreal, Canada of all places..telling her to go to a safe deposit box in Mid town...That was it.. When Kool Kat, Clerow, Owen and I got to the safe deposit box with Lockpick Johnson...We found it to be empty..We were too late!!!

III-



We went back to the apartment in Northern Liberties.....It was completely empty...She had gone!!!! We had the licensce plate of her car...We gave that to the Police and they located her car in Long Term Parking in the Airport!  She had probably gotten tickets and joined her lover wherever he was at... The car was registered to a "Debra Brown"..So this was the deceptive mystery lady...Probably had a key to his house and was there the day I called and answered the phone pretending to be Mrs. Jones.
She had probably told Jones that I was on to them and he had sent her plane tickets and told her to get out of there...

I went back to Robert's office..I wanted to know who had the paper on this condo...To my surprise..It was not Alden Jones or Lacy Pryor.. The owner of this property was somebody I knew...Somebody I was going to talk to later....THE FBI and Interpol searched Montreal for a man fitting Alden Jones description....Apparently, he had given them the slip too!

Both of them were in the wind now! 



I sat in Josies with Kool Kat, Clerow, Owen Todd, Lockpick Johnson and Peeping Tom.....We were having a few drinks and shooting the breeze with Gus..It was not a celabratory situation this night.
"Wow Kev..looks like we lost this one big time...They really gave us the slip." said Kool Kat.

"Maybe...and Maybe not....This whole thing is starting to make sense to me in a way it never had before....and if my hunch is right...we'll may still get these guys. " I said.

"What you got up your sleeve Kev?" asked Kool Kat.

"This babe...This babe who deceived me...She's the key to the whole thing...If my thoughts are right...She'll not only lead me to Jones , but also to the person behind the murders." I said.

"You mean there's another person involved in this?" asked Clerow.

"There always was...and his name was right there ,right there in the beginning...Macaroni Tony even told me about him....I can't believe I didn't talk to him earlier..." I said.

"I don't understand" said Owen Todd.

"In time guys...In time...I've got one last card to play." I said.



(Conclusion Next)


2 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Damn this case has more twists and turns...I can't wait to see how this ends!

Anonymous said...

Swooning and tossing my panties and bra to the ceiling...Loved that first scene in the bedroom!