Monday, September 24, 2012

Old Homes Week


A crisp autumn Saturday.... Sepia and I were off from work..as were most of our friends...We put on our work out clothing and went for a nice crisp run in the nearby park...I practiced my katas....kickboxing exercises and did a little shadow boxing...Sepia did squat thrusts, push ups, sit ups and some katas....I had begun training her a little bit a few months ago...She really took to it...I smiled as I watched her...


She was wearing some really tight spandex form fitting work out shorts and a sports bra and I halfway noticed a few guys stopping to look at her....One guy nearly fell off of his bike...I just laughed in amusement and how utterly unaware she seemed to be of the havoc she was causing...

Around Noontime...we stopped...had some water and some Gatorade!



"Ahhh Lover this is good , I needed this.." she sighed and smiled...

"Yeah ,me too!" I said...as I gulped down some water myself...


I hadn't taken on any cases lately...Instead my energy had been on getting this radio station up and going , overseeing my new magazine and my online sites for my newspaper, both of my magazines...and the blogs that I was managing....My company was starting to make money....and as I made more money, I worried less and less about my moonlighting job as a private investigator....In fact, sometimes I thought of giving it all up......and trying to lead a somewhat normal life.....but then again...knowing me...I'd get bored....No, I needed my double life....

II-






The shower water ran inside our house as Sepia and I enjoyed a nice blissful shower on this lovely Saturday afternoon , after we had finished working out...

We stood under the hot water kissing each other and fondling each other gently as soap ran down our backs and our fronts....Sepia gently touched my now rock hard erection......

"Oh my Goodness Kevin...I can't believe after nearly five years of marriage, I still  get you this excited." she mused....

I kissed her again passionately, not saying a word....


Within minutes we stood in the middle of our bedroom completely nude, dripping wet and embraced in a long , tender kiss...that grew hotter and more passionate by the second...

''Ohhhhhh baby, you feel so damn good" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhh Kevin, so do you baby....." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as we continued to kiss... I layed Sepia on the bed...I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.She moaned...

"Ohhhh, don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to me..."

 I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped, ''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore. We went at it just like this for close to two hours..her moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases.


I felt  myself about to come, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I exploded with a wild abandon... The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds.She came violently too..Shaking and rattling the headboard against the wall. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck. She turned and began kissing me and rubbing my penis until I came again....like a gusher.......It seemed as if she was cumming too... "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, KEVINN.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it felt so goooood.." she moaned as we both collapsed on top of each other...


We eventually fell asleep...a peaceful sleep...the calm before the storm that was coming!

III-



A Saturday Afternoon and Sepia and I are in Josie's having drinks with Robert Foxworth, and his wife Bonita, Sean Jackson and His wife, Sheila, Clerow and his wife, Corabeth , Harry Charles and his wife ,Bernadette and newlyweds, Mabel Jenkins Moore and her husband 88 and Reed Nelson and his wife Debbie...We had two tables with Barbecued Hot wings, Barbecued Spare Ribs, Nachos and Plenty of Beer.

Gus walked by our two combined tables and laughed....

"Look at this... the table of wedded bliss." he joked...

'I didn't know you were such a poet Gus." I joked..He laughed , then peered at Bernadette...

"When are you going to have that baby?" he asked.

"Not Soon enough Gus.." she said.

"She's due any day now." laughed Harry....

It was then that a guy I hadn't seen in awhile walked up to our table, Marco Gervay!.. Wanna be gangster, wanna be good guy...wanna be somebody!

''Hey Kev, Clerow, Attorney Foxworth...ladies!" he said and nodded...

"Marco Gervay...Haven't seen you around in awhile....Where have you been keepin yourself..jail?" I joked.

"Kevin...that's not nice." laughed my wife who playfully punched me in the arm...

"Nah Kev...Nah, nothin like that...In fact...I got a job...I've been workin...Up in South Philly..Makin pretty good dough...." he said.

"Hey uh Kev...I need a word with you!" he said and motioned me towards the door.

"Damn Marco....I'm in the middle of somethin here." I laughed...

"Kev...Please.." he said.

"Okay Marco...lead the way." I said and excused myself...

I followed him outside...

"Okay Marco what's up?" I asked.

"You might have some problems Kev." he said.

"Oh yeah? What kind?" I asked.

"Earlier this week...a big time playa named Bob "Big Butt" Thornton got released from prison....and he's back in Philly.." he said.

"Bob "Big Butt" Thornton!!!  How do you know him?" I asked.

"I don't...except that you know I drink at Ciro's and the Mermaid Club from time to time...He's got a point man...a guy named Philly Joe askin around about hitters..." said Marco...

"Hitters?  " I said.

"I still have a few friends in the game and you know..I keeps my ear to the wood and all and the word is out that he wants someone to do a job for him....and that job is YOU Kevin." he said.

"You heard this?" I asked.

"Yeah man...it's kind of hush hush...but in circles I swing in...the word is that he wants you dead." said Marco.

"I imagine he would." I said.

"You know him then?" asked Marco...

"Oh yes...I put him behind bars years ago...out in Cali....and recently....I busted up an operation he had goin on that was puttin money on his books in the joint..." I said.

"Damn Kev, when you make an enemy, you make an enemy." said Marco....

"Yeah, well it comes with the territory." I said.

"Oh yeah...Guess I should tell you also....Big Chicken came home this week too." he said.

"Marco, you're just full of good news aint you...How do you know that?" I asked...

"I saw him last night...Rollo Jones through him a big comin home party at the Mermaid Club..." said Marco.

"Anything else?" I asked....

"Yeah...Big Chicken wants to see you soon...I got that from his mouth last night and do you remember a guy named Raif Collins?" he asked.

''Yeah..He's doin life for murder...I sent him away too." I said....

"Well , he's escaped from prison.....He's on the loose....and uh from what Big Chicken told me..He isn't too fond of you." said Marco....

''Wonderful.." I said.

"Looks like for you, this is old homes week huh?" asked Marco.

''Yeah...lovely isn't it?" I said

"Man, aint this somethin? Sorry to be the bringer of bad news." he said.

"Yeah, but I do appreciate the heads up." I said and peeled off a couple of twenties.

"Thanks Kev...Anything else you need for me to do?" he asked.

"Just keep your ears open and be careful...We probably shouldn't be out here in the open talking like this.." I said.

"Yeah, you right...Well let me get on then." he said. "Be easy Kev."

"Always." I said.

Like I said...This was the calm before the storm!





(TO BE CONTINUED.......)

6 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Wow,talk about trouble...Raif Collins, Big Butt Thornton and Big Chicken... Kevin sent all of them to prison...and they're all out at the same time???

Kevin did try to do Big Chicken a favor once...Maybe he'll be cool, but those other two want his head on a plate..Can't wait to see how this all goes down!

Tate2 said...

Kevin should just leave town...Now!

Three heavy hitters back in the city! Whoa!

Gotta see how he takes these guys down!

Swaggie said...

I love it, when Kev goes up against gangsters.....This looks like it's going to be great!

Sunflower said...

It was nice the way you started this off with a nice slow Saturday, A man and wife, exercising outside, making love inside..hanging out..Real nice and peaceful...Calm before the storm like you said...And now the hell begins! Wow, great story beginning!

Brenda said...

Great lead in installment! Beautiful imagery!Nice build up!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties at you! Loved the hot lovemaking scenes!