Thursday, January 29, 2015

Missing Link

Within a few days,Lawrence Stevenson, Olivia, Beverly and myself were all back in Philadelphia...Our Business in London was completed..

Our dead would be hitman was Cecil Cedric Fisher...He was born in Omaha, Nebraska...Was an All State Football player...Went into the United States Marine Corps, where he became a Special Forces Sniper...he was credited with 28 kills...He did two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan...He was actually a hero....

But home..He was different.. He tried out for the State Police, but failed the psych exam...He tried out for the Omaha Police, but also failed the psych exam.....A simular thing happened when he tried for the fire department..

He was arrested for breaking his wife's jaw and her collarbone...She filed multiple restraining orders against him...He found it hard to find a job...Except for Football and the military, he wasn't trained to do anything but kill... His wife filed for divorce and moved away...Winning sole custody of their two small daughters.

Broke and destitute and persona non grata in his hometown of Omaha...He wound up in Washington D.C. ,where he was hired as ''Personal security" for Senator Orville Miller..

He was his driver, according to most people who knew him....

His body told another story...Scotland Yard turned his body and personal effects over to the FBI.... His guns matched ballistics in the deaths of a Whistle blower at the Harris group, three rogue FBI agents and Three Rogue DEA Agents...His car , which he had parked in his garage had paint clippings and dents that matched the damage done to a certain investigative reporter's car that had been run off the road....His tires matched the tire treads found on the road....And his fingerprints and DNA were found on the body of the murdered Donna Claridge...thus clearing nine unsolved homicides...

Senator Orville Miller vehemently denied knowing that Cecil Cedric Fisher had been killing...

'' He apparently was a troubled young man...My heart goes out to those families of the people he killed..Such a monster and he was right under our noses the entire time...I never imagined he was capable of such crimes." he said.

''What a crock." said Olivia as she watched the televised broadcast from our bedroom.

''I know..We were almost killed behind his lies.." said Beverly,who was also with us.

"You know ,this is far from over..."I said.


''He's going to be busy doing damage control...He's really under scrutiny with all of these allegations coming out.."said Olivia.

''Yeah..He looks like he drank two cans of paint...He's so busy distancing himself from this guy and his killings and now those nasty stories about rogue federal agents , an investigative reporter who had linked him to them and questions about how he financed his campaign has him sweating."said Beverly.

''Right and he wants that zip drive now more than ever...He can't afford another scandal and now is the time to hit him and hit him hard..."I said.


''What you got planned hubby?" asked Olivia smiling at me salaciously...a fact that was not lost on me...

"All along somebody else has been in this...Somebody relaying him messages..Somebody acting as a conduit between Fisher and the Senator...Senator Miller would never directly have that kind of contact with him...So he had to have a partner...an operative....Someone who was here and in England...That's who I have to find..I find him and flip him...plus with the evidence we have and the King falls...''I said.


Olivia kissed me slowly...



I returned her passion....She smiled at me and gave me that look she often gives me when she's aroused...I blushed a bit..

"Bev...Isn't Nelson home?" she asked playfully...between more kisses...

"He is indeed...I can take a hint...You two!! Are something.." she laughed as she left and headed towards her car...


''I never thanked you properly for saving our lives."said Olivia seductively...

''Well there is no time like the present."I laughed sheepishly as we closed the door.

II-
 Once Beverly was gone, It took little to no time for me to get out of my clothes and to help Olivia out of hers....

I still remembered lying in bed with both of them that night and not being able to do anything. It  left me so horny the next morning I was about to explode...Beverly had long left by the time we both had woken up, but we were so shell shocked from the night before that we didn't do anything, but pack and move to a new flat with different names until our business in London was completed.

We had been so busy the past few days here in Philly..that we really hadn't had time for this...That was all different now...



We were both breathing heavy and kissing each other passionately....

Olivia straddled me as I sat in the center of our bed and lowered herself on top of me...She was incredibly wet...I liked that...


I grabbed her hips and began grinding into her with all I had...She began moving up and down and moaning...which made me even more excited....

"Ummm...." she moaned...

"Yesssss.." I moaned.

"Ohh my god.." she moaned...

''Yessss." I said....

I entered her slowly , but deliberately...It wasn't long before I was laying flat on my back and Olivia was on top ,riding me for all I was worth... three hours seemed to evaporate..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER....ohhhh my godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I yelled..

I was moaning myself... Olivia began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness....I always said..For a lawyer, who at first glance appeared to be so prim and proper in public, Olivia was a wild lover be hind closed doors.....She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...The best thing was ...The bed wasn't squeaking and no one could hear us...She blew softly into my ear, which got me even more excited...

Eventually,  I was sitting upright and Olivia was going up and down....moaning with delight as I continued to ram into her as hard and deliberate as I could...This went on for about a good hour and a half....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAY,DON'T STOP...Pleasseeeeeeeeee don't stop, give it to me, give it to mama ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed....

"Babbbby.." I sighed..

"Darling.." she moaned...

I slowly turned her over on her back and entered her doggie style

"DONNIE RAY..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD!" she exclaimed.

 I finally got around to enterimg  her missionary style...She kissed my neck, my chest and finally my lips as we began to make slow and steady passionate love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS or so....Olivia began to whisper in my ear...




"I love you sooo much.."

I was so excited then that I shot off like a gusher !!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH...I love you tooooo." I shouted with joy....


Olivia began to gyrate and shake....and sweat began to run down her face....She was climaxing.....Finally she took a deep breath and laughed heartily..


..

"Woooooooooooooooooo....oh my god Donnie Ray!! OUUUUUUU!!!  You out did yourself...Wouuuuuu!" she said...

She smiled warmly at me and gave me a big juicy kiss....

"Ummmmmmm I lovvvvvvvve youuuuu!" she said..


I smiled...

"I love you too!" I said softly..

"Ummmmm, you deserved that a few days ago...."she said as she rolled off of me...

 "Where you goin?" I asked...

''I have to take a shower and get dressed...So do you...We have a meeting with the FBI..."she said...

I sat on the side of the bed, dazed...just looking at her sexy body.....She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

''There's more from where that came from...but later "she said as she got up and headed for the shower.

"I should save your life more often." I said lustfully watching Olivia walk towards the shower...

"Oh Hush up smarty." laughed Olivia...



Beverly and  Nelson were making up for lost time too at his apartment..

He hadn't seen her in days and he missed her...He had her clothes off as soon as she got to his apartment and Beverly was riding him....moving up and down on his penis, swearing he was going to split her in half..
He soon had her on the floor of his living room ,pounding away at her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOD NELSON...
WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she screamed..having one intense orgasm after another..

''Why didn't I give this man some , years ago" she kept asking herself..
and of course wound up in his loud squeaky bed for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, making sweet ,tender love....

"Beverly, I missed you.." he moaned..

"Awwwwww Booo, did you? I missed you too!" she cooed..

He didn't want her to go...After their hot shower together....They stood in the living room of his apartment, kissing passionately...

"Bev, I don't want you to go.." he said..

"Awwwwwwww Booo, I don't want to go either...but I have somewhere to be... One day..you're going to be working for us...Me and Auntay and you'll be with me all day , just like in the old days at the public defenders office." she said as they continued kissing a little longer.

"Come with me" she whispered..

"Okay!" he said, glad to be included.


III-

Our mutual good friend, FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge-Sharon Hopkins greeted us as we walked into her office in the C.I.D. headquarters...

''Hey guys...I hear you've been pretty busy...Traveling to London and what not." she said.

''I sure hope I get to go back, but under nicer circumstances...I really liked it." said Beverly.

"We both get a little free time and who knows..Maybe I'll take you boo..A nice little private vacation."said her boyfriend, Attorney Nelson East..

''Awww that's so sweet of you."said Beverly who planted a wet sloppy kiss on his lips..


I know that Nelson had probably had the best sex of his life in the last few hours with Bev..She had on a different dress than the one she had left in and she smelled like soap...evidence of a long hot shower after sex..Just like me and her Auntay...He looked exhausted...Bev had probably worn him out..They hadn't seen each other in three weeks.

''I'm just so glad you could meet with us Sharon.."said Olivia.

''Yeah, what did you find out?" I asked.

''Well, as you have probably heard the guns we found and Fingerprints and DNA connect him to nine previously unsolved murders....but nothing physically ties him to Senator Orville Miller ,except for the fact that he was previously employed by him...Records show that he was terminated just weeks before Donna Claridge was murdered in London." said Sharon..

"What about the money trail?" asked Olivia..

"Same old story , We traced it to a dummy account in the Caymen Islands that has since been closed...The phone numbers on his burner phone match the threatening calls made to Lawrence Stephenson and Josie Boyd....So that was him...And we found a passport and airline tickets from Philly to London in his apartment in London....Paid for in cash." she said...

"Damn it..So we still have nothing linking him to Miller.."I said and pounded my hand in my fist...

"Maybe not Miller...but a go between...A man like Miller is never going to get his hands dirty..We found another number on that phone that was made by someone else...and it's not from a burner phone...It's from a phone owned and paid for by Lock 15....This caller called our killer just a half an hour before ALL of the murders and once in London....Just a few weeks ago..I'm thinking that although the dummy account was in the Caymen Islands...It might have been set up here in the states...I'm checking out all of the ip addresses...We locate the originator...We locate the missing link ,the go between ..and if he's still alive...There is your link to Miller...There is your man who knows where all of the bodies are buried." said Sharon.

"Thanks baby..keep me posted." I said.



"Will do." said Sharon.

IV-


We made some phone calls...The first one was to my sister in Louisiana..I told her simply "Deliver the package"she knew exactly what that meant...She delivered my copy of the Zip Drive to the U.S. Attorney's Office in New Orleans...Then my wife Olivia called Lawrence Stephenson...

''Lawrence ,You do realize that it's time...Time to end this..."said Olivia.

''Yes Liv...They don't have anything to tie him to the murders..Although the court of public opinion has convicted him...There have been several calls for him to resign.....Turn the drive over to the U.S. Attorney..I want this bastard buried for what he did to Donna alone."said Lawrence...

''Okay then..Beverly is calling Brendan Burnside as we speak."said Olivia.

"So sorry about all of this Liv...I never expected it to go this far..." said Lawrence...

"I just talked to the U.S. Attorney...He and his staff are reviewing the Zip Drive....By this time tomorrow,I know a certain Senator , who's going to be in a whole world of trouble."laughed Beverly...

V-

WASHINGTON D.C.- The Office of Senator Orville Miller...24 Hours Later.

Senator Miller's aide...Barged into his office...

''Sir..There is someone here to see you.." he said.

"I thought I told you I wasn't seeing anyone ?" he snapped..

''Sir..This is important..It's the U.S. Attorney from Southeastern Pennsylvania sir..He says it's very important." said his aide..

"Oh alright...See him in and then pack your desk...You're fired.." he said tersely...

"But sir!" he said.

"PACK YOUR DESK...YOU ARE TERMINATED!" he barked.

Brendan Burnside walked in with six federal agents.....

"Hello Orville...Long time , no see." said Brendan...

"What is it that you want Brendan?...I'm a busy man..." he snapped..

"Oh I imagine you are...What with these allegations linking you to nine murders and a cover up of kidnapping and blackmail...Must be something...I hear they're calling for your resignation.."he said.

"They have nothing...Nothing...to connect me to any of that foolishness...It will all blow over.." he said.

"Well what I have here won't blow over..."said Brendan ,who pulled out his Laptop and placed it on the Senator's desk..

"Not only did I receive this zip drive today...My collegues in the Louisiana office got one too...There is some interesting stuff on this zip drive and it leads to YOU!" said Brendan...
"What? What? What Is This? Louisiana???" he said, standing up, stomping his foot and banging his hand on his desk..

One Federal Agent walked up to him...

"Turn Around...TURN AROUND!" he barked  to Miller as he was handcuffed...

"Senator Orville Miller...You're under arrest for 20 counts of wire fraud...six counts of conspiracy to kidnap, six counts of Extortion...Nine counts of conspiracy to committ murder.." said the other federal agent..

"No...No...Nooooooooo  This can't be...This can't be...This was..This was taken care of...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.!" he wimpered...

"Don't cry Orville, it's unbecoming of you...Let's go." said Brendan Burnside...

He stomped his foot in anger...

"No...No...Nooooooooo  This can't be...This can't be...This was..This was taken care of...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.!"he said as Federal agents dragged him out of his office and news reporters from around the world snapped his photo...

The young staffer who he had just fired stood at the door and laughed as they dragged him out...

"Looks like I'm not the only one being terminated today, you fat bastard." he snarled...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!