Saturday, January 24, 2015

Scared Of You

Eddie C. woke up in the morning....The sun's warm rays seemed to shine on him on this early winter morning.

He looked at his new wife, Lt.Sissy Van Buren's nude body, covered only by the sheets lying next to him....and smiled..

He couldn't believe it....He was actually married to her...Him! Eddie C. ,former hustler...to a cop and the top cop at that....

Sissy's sexy body was enough to make any man go straight....Although he had chosen the straight and narrow long before he met her....He smiled...He certainly had inspiration to stay on the straight and narrow now...

Sissy's eyes opened...She saw Eddie staring at her...He smiled...She smiled too...

''What are you smiling at?" she asked..

"You" he said..

She allowed her soft fingers to reach under the bed and softly stroke his surprisingly hard penis...Her eyes grew wide...

"OH MY GOD EDDIE!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STARING AT ME?" she exclaimed and smiled at him sheepishly...

"About a half an hour..." he said..

She continued to stroke his hard penis with her hand...

"Ummmmm.."she moaned...

He rolled over on her...

"Damn girl..." was all he could say....

They kissed passionately...

Sissy fondled him gently,which was driving him crazy...He licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

Soon he was mounting her.....and entering her slowly and softly...

"Ohhhh my goodness Eddie, didn't you get enough last night?" asked Sissy...

They had made love three times...beginning around midnight and finally stopping around 4:00 in the morning...They had taken a hot shower together and had wound up making love again on the bed,for yet another hour before both had drifted off to sleep...

"I never get enough of you.." he moaned...

Sissy giggled...

"I see." she said..

Before they married ,she might see Eddie C. twice a week if she was lucky or maybe three times sometimes...It wasn't that the sex wasn't good..it always was...but she just wondered about his commitment to her..It always felt like he was holding something back.

She didn't see in him the almost fanatical need she saw in Keith Wallace for her girl Carlotta or Tyriq for Sirena,Duke and Hazel,Sharon and Hop or Angie and Jimmy....She desperately wanted that kind of passion in her life...Those women came to work with sunglasses on and tall cups of coffee, yet a smile on their faces...a dead giveaway that they were up all night enjoying good lovemaking..She teased them,but she secretly envied them too!

Even the men who coveted her...Captain Ed Cantrell, Millionaire-Playboy,Rollie Rollerson had seemed to show more passion for her...At one point both of those guys were sending roses and expressing a desire to share her bed..She secretly liked the attention, but she didn't want either man....

Since she and Eddie C. had gotten married...Eddie C. seemed to want it, her, constantly and every second...He called her at least twice a day and regularly sent roses....Things he didn't often do when they were courting ,but that he should have been doing..

Sissy fondled his penis softly and dreamed back to when they first met...at a crime scene....

 She was grinning from ear to ear and talking to a well dressed, light skinned African-American man with freckles...

"So you think you can be of help to the Philadelphia P.D.?" asked Sissy, giggling like a school girl.




 "The name is Clarke...Edward Clarke....Most people know me by my street name..."Eddie C." ...I'm a former player.... Like Chris Thompson and Basil Robinson, my former contemporaries...I quit this game before it quit me...heh heh heh....I volunteer down at the church with Deacon Basil and his neighborhood outreach program...I talk to a number of these knuckleheads and try very hard to get them off the streets....Some I get through to, Some I don't...." he said.
"I got a bachelors degree in public administration.....I work for the city, but like I said...I volunteer with Deacon Basil...I can get some of these guys to talk to me that won't talk to you .....Here's my card...I'll give you a call in a few days...I'll get one of these knuckas to tell you something." he said.

"Well thank you Eddie C." said Sissy..

"Nahh thank you Lieutenant...for caring about these boys and these streets...and for being such a fox...yowsa!" he said... "I was wondering if uh....well uh, you know...Like me and you could meet for dinner, some drinks and uh ruh, discuss this case and uh these streets?" he said...What a smooth operator, she thought.
  "Wow!  you don't waste any time do you?" said Sissy.

"I don't have time to waste Lieutenant....I waste time and someone else will be going to dinner with you." he said.

"Wow...I like a guy that's direct." she said.

"Hopefully , you'll uh like other things about me." he laughed. He tipped his hat and walked away....
Carlotta giggled...Sissy looked at her...

"What?" she said.
"Nothin Boss Lady, but you're blushing." she said.  
"He was just so handsome....and so direct..no stutturing or beating around the bush...just came out and asked me directly what he wanted...No pretense...No B.S.  It's been so long since I've met a man like that....and his cologne!!! Girl...I was about to collapse, it smelled so fresh and good."  said Sissy.

II-
Eddie C. kept the kitchen and the house spotless ,just so that when she often came home exhausted after a day of tracking the city's most dangerous criminals...She had enough energy for a romp in the bed with him...He cleaned the bathroom and the shower...Mopped and waxed the kitchen floor, washed the dishes...and sometimes had a hot meal cooked for her..She smiled..She knew that he was doing this because he wanted to get some...She liked it..Why knock it?...

Truth be told...He could have gotten it anyway...His penis was a nice size and he knew his way around her body like no other man...He'd brought her to the edge of Heaven on more than one occassion....By now she was sure that her neighbors knew his name...

She didn't know where this sudden attention was coming from,but she loved it...He was finally making her feel desired and wanted like the other men had and she wasn't going to deny him...

III-


Sissy straddled Eddie on the bed... , They continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed his neck, his chest, his cheeks and finally his lips...He kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, he was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sissy moved up and down slowly....They both wanted to cry out..but they didn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , They smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....Sissy began licking his neck and sucking on it,which made Eddie begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ohhhhhhh Eddie..."she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, this is so goood." he moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuu." she moaned...

 "This is driving me crazy...." he moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..


Sissy kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...They slowed down a bit...Sissy looked like she was climaxing...Eddie slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... ooh my God....I sooo needed this..."

"Ohhhhhh ,so did I Siss.." he said..

They kept on at it for another four hours...surprised at how quiet their lovemaking was...They managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eddie...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Sissy in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."he said.

Sissy giggled and ran her index finger across his lips..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

She looked down and was shocked to see he was still erect!!!....

IV-



"Oh My God...Are you sure you won't need to see a doctor about that?" she said rubbing it softly with her hands...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." he moaned and exploded like a gusher....

Sissy laughed that sexy laugh of hers...

"Ohhh myyy...look at you!!!..." she said as Eddie C. collapsed...

They started kissing again after a few minutes......She fondled Eddie softly some more...He was going bananas.....Eddie ,not surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

Sissy began to shake and gyrate and more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Eddie...Eddie...EDWARD where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?OHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!!" she asked as he began stroking her again....He had not...

Eddie said nothing....He just went about his business...The business of rocking Sissy's world..Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in huge waves...she whispered in his ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming....Eddie.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu goodnesssss..." she softly cooed... , which made Eddie climax himself..exploding literally and shaking mightily...he put his hand over Sissy's mouth...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently..
.
Eddie again collapsed on top of Sissy...He lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,he pulled out and lie on his back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"You scare me." he said softly...

"Huh? I do?" she asked..

"Yes...nobody and I mean no woman I've ever had has ever made me cum that much or get me that excited the way you do...I used to want to see you, but would hold back because I never wanted to get that attached emotionally,physically and sexually to any one.." he said..

"Why? You said you loved me?" she asked, stroking his lip with her index finger...

"I do...I didn't want to become obsessed ..That's how you get hurt when one person loves the other person more.."he said..

"How do you know I don't love you more?" she asked and kissed him in the lips passionately..

''Do you?" he asked.He couldn't imagine that she did...

"I love you as much...I married you didn't I?  Two other guys were fighting for that and you beat them both out...Not that I'm bragging"she said.


"Oh I know...I can't tell you how many heads turn when you walk in a room...and I kept sayin...I'm not worthy, there are so many better guys out here than me...."he said.

''Hush up...You are who I chose....I'm crazy about you...I'm your wife...You can have as much as you want.." she said...

"What? No But or within reason?" he said smiling...

"Well of course within reason....but I'm not on the job right now..am I?" she cooed...

Eddie kissed her neck....Sissy giggled...and gave him a big wet juicy kiss....

He ignored her and continued kissing her neck and her cheek and she continued giggling......Eddie was still very excited as Sissy could see...He was as hard as a tree trunk..

"Oh My God....Do you ever get enough?" she said , slowly and softly rubbing his once again,rock hard erection..

"To answer your question..No...Not of you" Eddie said ,smiling salaciously....

"Ouuu..I think I like this." she said and kissed him passionately..

Minutes later, Eddie was mounting Sissy again...She put her legs around his waist he and began to slowly move up and down..He was rock hard...

"Oh my god Eddie, you really mean that don't you?..." she exclaimed as they began to make sweet love once again...

"This is Three times this morning....Oh My Goddd...? Ouuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my goodness..ouuuuuu..EDDIE" she said...

 Two hours went by like minutes...and Sissy began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....Eddie C. exploded himself minutes later......shaking his head back and forth and stiffening up...He held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of him and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at him and smiled...

 "Eddie, just so you know...No man has made me cum as hard as you have...You scare me.."said Sissy..

He smiled...

"You of course are done aren't you?" she asked...She was exhausted...

"Yeah babes...I'm...I'm tired..." he laughed...  Thank goodness, she thought...He had put a hurtin on her this morning...a good kind of hurtin...

"Oh My god....I feel so...so good..."she said.

"You aint just sayin that are you?" he asked...

"Nooooo...I feel tingly....Haven't felt that way in a longgg time, you just don't know...I aint goin nowhere...and neither are you." said Sissy..

He looked at her nude womanly body..He thought to himself..How lucky am I...What did I do to deserve such good fortune?

Sissy smiled and drifted off to sleep....and for the first time in hours...So did Eddie C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and tossing my panties and bra to the ceiling......OMG!!! I felt like that was me and my man!!

Rita said...

You took the words out of my mouth..I'm over here about to explode!

Tate 2 said...

I'm throwing my boxers up in the air man...This was off the chain! One of your best!