Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Stickey Wickets


London....United Kingdom....I had never been here before...I have been to Europe...A gig with Reed Nelson as a back up trumpet a few years ago before I met Olivia in which we played in Spain..I was in Philly with a little quartet and Reed asked me to play the gig with him...I went..had a ball...

"Livy girl...I knew that very first night I met you that you were going to take me to fantastic places...That's why I couldn't get you out of my mind." I said as our flight entered British airspace..
Olivia smiled and looked over at me...

"Oh really Donnie Ray?  I think all you were really thinking about was the fantastic places I was going to take you sexually." she said..
"Nah...Nahh..I'm not shallow like that." I said.
''It's okay...You took me some pretty fantastic places too ...in bed." she said and laughed...

"You two are a trip....Can you not discuss your sex life while I'm not having much of one?  By the time Nelson gets back...I'll be gone...Here in London with you two.." joked Beverly...

"You know ,You could have stayed in Philly.." I said laughing...

"No way and missed a trip to jolly old England and leave you and Auntay hanging in a case that sounds like some Jason Bourne -Day of the Jackal intrigue?" she laughed...

"Okay Bev..Now you're sounding a bit melodramatic."laughed Olivia..

We had filled Beverly in on everything except the location of the safe deposit box containing the original envelope..Only Olivia and I knew the location of that...Bev knew nothing of the copy I sent to my sister for safe keeping...Neither did Olivia..That would be my way of keeping both of them alive..if worst came to worst....Bev didn't realize how much potential we actually could be in...I don't think Livy did either..Hopefully I could keep it that way!

However ,I didn't want them to worry too much...That was my job.

II-

London, was a far bigger city than Philadelphia...It was bigger than New York City for that matter...I liked it...

We landed in Gatwick Airport...it is London's second-largest international airport and the second-busiest (by total passenger traffic) in the United Kingdom (after Heathrow). Gatwick is Europe's leading airport for point-to-point flights and has the world's busiest single-use runway, with a maximum of 55 aircraft movements per hour. Its two terminals (North and South) cover an area of 98,000 miles (1,050,000 sq ft) and 160,000 miles. (1,700,000 sq ft), respectively. In 2013, 35.4 million passengers passed through the airport. I love trivia like that.



Lawrence Stevenson's firm stood behind him and believed in him...As he said..They had airline tickets for the three of us and had already booked hotel accomodations for us....Very efficient...

I liked that....

The room they had for us was modest as hotel rooms went...but it was nice and in a non discript area..Not in the middle of the city...Beverly was two rooms down from Olivia and me with a simular hook up.. Here we registered as Mr. and Mrs. George and Martha Washington from Philadelphia, traveling with our "daughter" Barbara Washington."and paid in cash.

We had a short meal at a near by Public House and then we headed to the courthouse where, American, Lawrence Stevenson was being held...After a few hours of course...We went by the morgue and I checked in with the local law enforcement..I told them that I was an investigator ,working for the attorney that was going to be representing Mr. Stevenson...I have learned that local law enforcement likes it and are a whole lot more co-operative when you check in with them first.

Upon seeing the two of them his eyes lighted up...He looked tired...

"Olivia...Thank God you're here...Beverly....You don't remember me do you?" he asked..

"Vaguely...I know you were one of my Auntay's friends..." she said.

He looked at me..

''So you're the extremely lucky and fortunate fellow who married Olivia...I hear you are an ex-homicide detective am I right ?" he asked..

"I am.."I said shaking his hand...He seemed a nice enough fellow.

"I trust the British Authorities gave you the pertinent information concerning my case....They aren't nearly as territorial and hostile as the American Authorities are in these matters..."he said..


''They did...The dead woman's name was Donna Claridge...but you know that already don't you?" I said. "She was 29, from Danville, Maryland in the United States and it says here she was strangled...The man had very big hands who did this..I could tell from the marks on the neck." I continued..

He smiled...

"Olivia says you're an ex-homicide detective....I can see...Very thorough one too!" he said.

Olivia smiled..

 ''So you've been to the morgue?" he asked.

''That's the first place we stopped Lawrence." said Olivia ,who looked really upset by all of this.

I slapped the photos of my wife taken from the crime scene down on the table in front of him..

''What were these photos of Olivia doing in Ms. Claridge's bedroom? Especially since she doesn't know her?" I asked..

"These photos were taken in July...Shortly after you and I met in Camden Larry..One is taken at a restaurant at Penns Landing...Right before we went to San-Francisco...The middle photo was taken in court...during the Soloman Foster Sexual Harrassment Trial...and this last one was when we were defending your ex-fiance ,Rachel Phillps, Donnie Ray...Someone has been taking photos of me all summer...Who did you tell Larry?" asked Olivia..

''Nobody..but clearly this guy I told you about has people at his disposal who are quite good at what they do..I called you from a burner cell phone..I made sure that nothing traced back to your office..We met face to face Livy outside of Philly..I did everything I could do to make sure you weren't compromised...I swear.."he said.

"I believe you....The dead girl was your Administrative Assistant wasn't she?" I asked..

He sighed...

"Yessssssssss.." he said.

"She was also your lover." I said softly..I wasn't trying to sound judgemental...I was just stating a fact.

He got as red as a beet...

"Yes, she was.....She was very special to me...I met her shortly after my wife and I were seperated...When the divorce was final...we moved in a flat together in Georgetown..Of course we kept a low profile...I suppose we'd been together a good three years..We had had sex in my flat, just an hour before she was murdered...They found my fingerprints in her room and hers in mine and my DNA inside of her and of course we were seen together...I was the last known person to see her alive..but I didn't kill her..I wouldn't. I loved her...I loved hewr deeply...I not only want to be exonerated of this crime, which I didn't commit...I want the person responsible brought to justice!" he said.

"How much about this did she know?" asked Beverly..

"All of it..except about you Olivia...She knew about my investigation..she was privy to the whole thing..and when my office was broken into...I told her to get out of town..She had been threatened too...I sent her here to London soon after I met with you Olivia..All I ever told her is that I had made a copy of all of that stuff and that it was in safe keeping where they would never find it...I didn't tell her about you or the safe deposit box..She knew nothing about it...And no one knew where I was.." he said.
"Apparently somebody did know...This is a copy of my wife's photos...Interpol is checking for fingerprints and DNA as we speak..I need to know just who we are dealing with...All of it." I said.

"I'm going to try and get you out of here." said Olivia...

"I am in a bit of a stickey wicket as they say...I feel safe in here..." he said..

"Are you kidding? Here..you're a sitting duck..They can arrange to have you mysteriously hung in your cell or stabbed.." Beverly looked at us..."WHAT? I watch television..It happens all the time." she said.

Olivia shook her head and smiled for the first time...

''Larry, call your company and arrange for them to send you bond money...I'll talk to a magistrate and see if I can get you bonded out.." she said..

"On a murder charge?  good luck with that Livy." said Lawrence.. 'I'll make the call though." he said as we left the visiting area..

III-

I didn't want to alarm Olivia...but whoever was behind this had found out about her ,shortly after Larry and she had met and had been following her...The only reason why she was still alive is because whoever it was had to keep her alive until they could find out where that envelope was with the Zip Drive in it.

It took her a few hours and some phone calls back to Philadelphia and to the U.S. Embassy in London...but Olivia was able to post bond for Lawrence Stevenson and get him released...

"Oh My God, Olivia...you are incredible...I thought I'd be locked up forever.." said Lawrence..."I suppose I can stay at the embassy until this is all over." he said..

"That's the story we gave..but it's not one that's going to be true...I know a guy who knows some guys....A musician who played with me on a European gig some years ago happens to live here in London..He told me of a flat we can rent for you with cash only in town...You'll be using an assumed name... Abe Lincoln and you'll contact us with this burner phone...We are George and Martha Washington.Whoever is trying to frame you already knows or will know that you made bail and will be hunting for you...They shouldn't find you where I'll have you hidden..and under that name."I said.

He gave me the side eye-

"Really? Abe Lincoln???And you two are George and Martha Washington???...Assuming our killer isn't totally illiterate and a numbskull to boot..I don't think those names will attract too much attention .Do you?" he said laughing sarcastically...

I laughed too...

"Heyy,it was the best I could think of on such short notice." I said.

''Truly amazing..What do you think Beverly?" he asked looking at her and smiling.

Beverly smirked...and gave me the serious side eye...

''We aren't using those stupid names....At least I'm not...Me? Martha Washington...That makes me sound old and frumpy..I registered as Mary Jones." said Beverly giving Olivia and I the side eye...

Olivia laughed....


''Donnie Ray is kidding..We are registered and Richard and Jane Scott.We changed our registration as soon as we thought about the names we were using "she assured him.

''Good.. I'll think of something non-assuming." he said.
"Olivia..you've got quite a team." he said smiling..

Olivia smiled...

"I know...I don't know what I'd do without  them " she said.

I smiled...

"Well..Let's get off the street..." I said.

I looked at him...

"Any trouble..You speed dial this number...I'll be on my way.We are only a few blocks from you." I said.

"I have complete confidence in you Mr. Alexander and your lovely wife and  niece." he said as we got in our rental car and pulled off.

IV-

Nighfall was coming...We drove around London...we stopped had a few drinks in a few clubs and took in a little night life before the three of us retired to our rooms...

Olivia sat on the bed....She was in better spirits than she had been before....

"Donnie Ray do you really think we are safe?" she asked..she was wearing a Terry cloth robe..She had on a brown lace bra and matching brown lace bikini panties...I couldn't take my eyes off of her...We'd been married for a year now ..I'd known her for almost four years and I was still as attracted and aroused by her as I had been the first time I'd laid eyes on her that fateful night when I was playing trumpet in that New Orleans club..

"We are as safe as we possibly can be...Only a few people know we are actually here...Nobody knows where we are staying except Lawrence and the three of us...Josie has only the number of the burner phone I gave her to call us and the GPS on this phone has been de-activated.. Doesn't mean we can't be found..Just means that whoever is looking for us is going to have to really work for a minute..which will give us time to work.. Tomorrow I've got to do some digging....You and shortcake are going with me..I don't want you ladies out of my sight....When you're ready to go to the courthouse or the law library...I'll be with you." I said...

Olivia smiled, and said nothing...She walked over to me...She smelled great as usual...She unzippered my trousers and unbuttoned my shirt.... I smiled at her salaciously and eased out of my shirt and trousers and socks and shoes...

She ran her soft fingers down my boxers....Her eyes got as wide as saucers!!!

"Oh my goodness!!!!...You don't make any sense...."she said and laughed...I was already rock hard and engorged.. She rubbed it softly..

"Myyy Myyy...." she said smiling...

"Hellllooooo.." I said,pulling her to me and kissing her...




''Ouuuu...Hi..." she said, smiling sheepishly..

"I 'm pleased to make your acquaintence" I whispered in her ear..

Olivia giggled...

"Ummmmm, me too.." she said in between kisses.


"You always take care of me...I've never felt safer ,except when you were with me.."she said and kissed me...

We kissed slowly,softly and sensuously......I sat on the bed and she eased her panties off 




and slowly eased herself down on top of me...



I sighed softly....

She kissed me and eased up and down slowly on me...

''Ohhhh lawddd..." I exclaimed..my eyes rolling up in my head....

"Ouuuuuuuuu..."she moaned..


 

She was soo wet,soo soft...smelled so good...and had kisses as soft as rose petals.....She blew softly in my ear,which was driving me over the edge as she continued to move up and down on me.....as I held her softly in my arms...

 ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned...


''Ohhh My God Donnie Ray...Oh My Godddddddddddddd.." she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuu lawdd..." I moaned....




SIX TO SEVEN HOURS
slowly went by and soon we were laying on top of the bed, making love in the missionary position...

It was a water bed...so it moved when we moved...No squeaking..no rattling headboard slamming against the wall...

We were both oblivious to the fact that THREE MORE HOURS seemed to evaporate....as we continued making sweet love....




 "Ummmm..I love you Mr. Alexander.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"I love you too baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

We both began to come at the same time...I exploded like a gusher and the both of us began to shake....sweat was running down the small of my back and down Olivia's face...as well as tears...as she began to shake ....I was continuing to erupt....for what seemed like a few seconds more...and finally, I collapsed on top of her...

She kissed me for a few minutes and then I rolled off of her...

She leaned her head on my chest....


"Livy...I'm not going to let anything happen to you or Beverly ..."I said.

 Not really as sure that I could protect them as I sounded...

"I know baby....I know that... " she said and kissed me one last time..

She smiled as she drifted off to sleep and held me tight...

A little while later, I got up and walked over to the window....I saw a blond haired white man smoking a cigarette standing across the street...He was wearing a grey hoodie and jeans and black Dock Marten boots..He looked away from the window and walked down the street.....

It didn't have to mean anything...but I was betting it did!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



14 comments:

Rita said...

Anybody wanting to kill Olivia, only need to break into her hotel room after dark..She'll more than likely be making love to her husband..You'll most definitely catch her off guard...I'm just saying

Toni said...

This was a good outing..I loved the aliases that Donnie Ray picked and how Beverly said-"We aren't using those silly names." Classic

Halo said...

I love these three, Olivia, Bev,D.R. They are obviously a family, obviously love each other..The banter between them is always warm and funny.

Angie B. said...

This guy that is after them has already found them...He's good..
He was right outside Olivia and Donnie Ray's hotel room...He could have easily have killed them both...but I suspect he's just biding his time..He needs to know the location of that Zip Drive..He needs Olivia and Lawrence alive until he can find out!

James Perkins said...

You're right...This operative is good..He's known about Olivia and Lawrence's arrangement from day one...He needs to know the location of that Zip Drive..He needs Olivia and Lawrence alive until he can find out! This caper calls for Kevin..I don't know if Donnie Ray is up to the task of protecting them...Guess we'll have to see..

Sunflower said...

I am a bit concerned...This hitman does seem to be very close to them...I know that nothing is going to happen to Olivia or Beverly...but Lawrence Stevenson,I'm not too sure about..At any rate,I know somebody is going to die...This guy has already killed everybody else involved that could hurt his employer...He knows his business well.

Lisa said...

This guy that is after them does appear to be good..but don't forget..Donnie Ray is an ex-Homicide cop..The elite of detectives..He knows how to run an investigation and he's more than likely very good with a gun..Don't count him out..I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Vanessa said...

Even if he finds out where Olivia stashed it...He'd be taking a chance breaking into the U.S. Attorney's safe deposit box...Plus, he doesn't know that yet another copy exists in Louisiana..His boss is done regardless..Donnie Ray already out thought him..

Tate 2 said...

At any rate this is gettin good..I see a showdown between this operative and Donnie Ray..My money is on Donnie Ray..

Grover The Playboy said...

This is gettin good...I can't wait until the next installment.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES HIGH! LOVED THE SEX SCENE AT THE END!

Rita said...

The conversations were very good today...More about story and plotting, less about sex...That's a marked improvement...The sex was hot..I must admit...And at a time like that, You need a release from the stress of the situation...I could use some sex right now!

Brenda said...

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ the comments...