Monday, January 19, 2015

The Night The Devil Came A Callin





 In all my years as an Assistant District Attorney , who prosecutes homicides...I had never seen anything this gruesome in my entire life....

An alley...a driveway in the Port Richmond Section of Philadelphia ...a young latina girl cut down the middle and with all of her organs removed...blood everywhere!!

I was sick when Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor and I drove up on the scene...I'm Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace..I prosecute homicides...I put together a crack unit of detectives to take on the city's weirder and bizzare cases..This was definitely one of them...

''Whoaaaaa, what the hell is this?" said Duke as we walked up on the grisly scene....A couple of police officers were vomiting in the corner...A wall of uniformed police officers were keeping the news media and the crowd out of both sides of the drive way...

Several crime scene photographers were snapping photos , but obviously grossed out themselves.....I walked over to where I saw my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace , Duke's wife, Forensic Investigator, Dr. Hazel Baylor and Detective Tyriq Pile kneeling over the body...The three of them had on latex gloves...

"Honey bunny...I've never seen anything like this before in my life..so cruel..."said my wife, Carlotta...

''Whoever did this had medical training....They cut her with a surgical knife and removed all of her organs..."said Hazel...

"Nobody saw or heard a thing...This had to take some time and it had to of happened here..." said Tyriq...

"There's nothing but abandoned buildings around here...All the traffic is out on the street..It is possible Rico.."said Carlotta looking around.

"Any cameras?" asked Duke...

Just then ,Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow and two uniformed officers walked up, he was carrying something...

"Doesn't matter if it was Duke...This is an electro-magnetic wave blocker... It blocked out all of the surveilience  cameras in this alley..." he said.

''So this was carefully planned and executed and set up...Which means the killer abducted this girl from somewhere else and brought her here."said Tyriq.

"I've got officers doing a door to door search and questioning people for a five mile radius.." said Carlotta.

I looked at her....She looked a little shaken up...

''Are you the primary?" I asked.

''Yes."was all she would say....

An officer walked up to her...

"We found this purse in the dumpster detective." he said.

Jimmy looked at the wallet inside and then looked at the body...

"It's hers...Her name is Maria Flores....She's 28....She lived in Kensington....She's a good distance away.." said Jimmy...

Duke walked around and found an envelope on the ground just above the body....

"It's some kind of note....Here Top , you have to read this...It looks like it's in spanish.." said Duke..

Carlotta read it silently...Then looked at us....She had a strange look....

"It says- "If you hadn't of sinned so spectacularly...Then God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me to smite you...El Diablo..." The devil.." she said.

"Hmmm, think our killer wrote this Top?" asked Tyriq..

"Yes...and it's too early to say...but this looks bad...like the beginning of a series of these type of Killings.." she said..
''Or it could be to throw us off...but whatever...Our guy is organized and methodical...This was well thought out...It wasn't crazy..."said Tyriq...

"Their are tire tracks on the street ,right outside this driveway...You CSI guys make a plaster cast and see if you can get a match.."said Duke..

''We on it Duke." they said.

''Maybe our guy didn't block out all the cameras... I've got uniforms checking the ATM cams, the traffic cams and the crime stopper cams a few blocks down...maybe we'll get a hit." said Jimmy.

"I'll know more about this body when I get her to the morgue...You ready Carlotta?" said Hazel...

"Yes..release the body." she said.

The body was loaded on to a gurney and removed as a huge crowd of people and media types looked on....

Carlotta stood there as everybody pulled off...

She looked somehow, very sexy in her black pants suit ,mixed with the neon lights and night time sky of the city...

"Somehow this city gets crueler and crueler with each coming day..." she said.

"You sound like Angie." came the familiar voice of Lt. Sissy Van Buren ,who had missed the party....Carlotta and I both turned around...

"Boss lady!" said Carlotta...

"Hey Siss?" I said.
Sissy looked sad...

''Angie was one of the best Homicide Detectives I ever trained.. You don't tell Duke, Tyriq or Captain Cantrell I said this..They like to take the credit...but I trained her how to investigate homicides..Until I met you Chica..and one day she had seen enough..She got burned out and she left me...I understand...It gets to people...If you need to transfer..I understand.."said Sissy.

"Who said anything about being burned out? About transferring??  I just said the city gets crueler everyday...I could never leave all of my friends...You guys are my family...We go to war together.."said Carlotta...

''Well in that case...Why aren't you heading back to headquarters?" asked Sissy, who smiled and hugged Carlotta, who she considered a sister..."I love you girl." said Sissy..

"I love you too Boss Lady...Besides...Sirena would kill me if I left her alone with all those guys..." said Carlotta and she and Sissy both laughed...

"I'll see you back at Headquarters ."said Sissy as she got in her car and pulled off..

I walked over to Carlotta...

"You know..you do look kinda hot tonight..."I whispered in her ear..

"How can you think about sex after seeing all of this?" she asked..

"Yeah..I uh guess you're right.." I said..

before she pulled me to her and gave me a long, soft and passionate kiss...

"Ummmmmm, because you just do...and I love you for it...If we get home at a half decent hour...I'll take care of you..." she said..."Now come with...Your wife has a case to solve."she said.

II-
As Carlotta and I entered headquarters, her partner, detective Tyriq Pile spoke to her...

''Our victim..27 year old Maria Flores is in the system..A number of arrests for prostitution and drug possession...Her mother ,dead, her father in prison in New York....No other known next of kin...Her last known address was a half way home...Jimmy is on the phone with them now." said Tyriq...

Jimmy came back....

"I just called the half way home...They said that they hadn't seen her in about a week..Which they said was normal for her...She'd stay a little while then leave for days...I checked her financials...Not much to check..She had $700.00 in the bank...Last movement was yesterday..She used her debit card to pay for a Hoagie and a Coke at a bodega in Northern Liberties and some cigarettes in the Kensington area she was known to work.I'm going down there with some plain clothes guys and interview the working girls that knew her." he said.

"Good I'm going to check with Hazel and see if she's found anything on the body of use...I'm going to close this one....Nobody....and I mean nobody, regardless of what they do..deserves to die like that.."said Carlotta as she headed for the M.E.'s office...Surprisingly, She didn't ask me to come with her like she usually does...She was completely in detective mode....I hadn't seen her this locked in ,since I first met her..

Sissy walked in just then before Carlotta could leave..

"Hold it Chica...Hazel is not going to be able to help you....Sirena just called...They got one..and it's eerily simular to yours..from the way she described it on the phone...She sounded pretty shook up..Tyriq...I think you and Chica had better go..."said Sissy.

"Where is it? We can all get there faster if we go in one vehicle..My SUV." he said.

III-
The address was in Fishtown...It was a dingy old apartment building that smelled like sweat and fresh urine..It was a place working girls took their johns....

Police surrounded the place...Hazel was awaiting us on the street with C.S.I personell and photographers...

"I thought seeing this once tonight was enough....I can't believe this..."she said as we all entered..

Inside was another Latina female...cut wide open and all of her organs removed ..and like the scene before ,very bloody...Surprisingly...Hop was the one with the latex gloves on examining the body..
His partner....Detective Sirena Hopkins, a tough as nails Homicide Detective was standing in the corner shell shocked..

"I-I-I don't believe it...I've...I've never seen anything like this before." she said.....

ADA. Rios...was standing in the hall vomiting in a trash can...
''Ayyye Mios dios...." she mumbled...

Sissy and Carlotta entered the room and were equally stunned at the crime scene..

"Oh My God...What is going on?" said Sissy..

''I've got one exactly like this...from earlier tonight..." She told Hop as he examined the body...

"What?? Two in one night...This is crazy...." he said.

"I'm glad you're here Lotta...We found this note in an envelope next to the body.....It's in Spanish.."said Sirena..

Carlotta looked at it and read it aloud...


"It says- "If you hadn't of sinned so spectacularly...Then God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me to smite you...El Diablo..." The devil.."she said.

"Just like ours" said Tyriq and Jimmy....

''Earlier tonight Sirena..Carlotta,Rico and Hop found a girl in an alley in Port Richmond, sliced open and her organs missing and very bloody with the same envelope." said Duke...

"Oh My God...Serial Killer?  This is the worst kind.." said Sirena...

"Bag and tag that envelope...It's got DNA on it..possibly a fingerprint...Maybe,Just maybe we'll get a hit.."said Sissy...

"Do you have officers doing a search of the area?"asked ADA Rios who had composed herself by now..

"Yeah ,I got guys doing door to door for a five block radius....I got guys in the dumpsters and of course we are checking street cams, ATM cams and traffic cams..." said Hop....

"Lividity and Body temp says this girl died a little before your victim Carlotta...So that means our killer was active tonight...." said Hazel...

''We got a name for her?" asked Carlotta...

"Yeah..She's 24, her name is Marisol Dante....She's got two convictions for prostitution...One for drug possession...No jail time on either....She lives in Kensington..." said Sirena holding her tablet..

"Another simularity...We need to be hitting street cams, atm cams and traffic cams in the area where most of these girls ply their trade...Maybe we'll catch the girls being pulled off the streets...How about the cameras in this building?" asked Duke..

"You're kidding right Duke?...I looked around...No cameras in this flee bag place...And none on the street either..." said Tyriq...

Sissy looked at Sirean and Hop...

"Which one of you is the primary?" she asked...

Hop raised his hand..

"I am on this one." he said.

She smiled and looked in surprise to his partner...Sirena...

''He can handle it lou." she said.

Sissy smiled..

"Okay, Carlotta, Hop...You guys done with this body?" she asked...

''Yeah..release it.." he said.

A team came in and removed the body.....

Two murders in one night...Even for a serial killer this was odd...


Sissy looked at her detectives...

"It's late...Everybody go home, get some rest.....Get a good breakfast and let's look at these two cases with fresh eyes in the morning.." she said.

IV-
It was very late when Carlotta and I got home...

We had said nothing the entire ride home...and she had drifted off to sleep on my shoulder half way home...

Once in our bedroom, she kicked off her shoes...Took her holster off and laid it on the dresser...I helped her take her slacks off...and watched as she took her blouse off and laid across the bed in just her panties and bra...

She was exhausted....

I stripped down to my boxers and lie next to her...

"I'll take a rain check tonight baby...I know you're tired and frankly...I'm emotionally and physically exhausted too.." I said..

She smiled one of her sweetest smiles at me ...

"I love you baby" she said and gave me a soft and sensual kiss...

I returned her kiss.....

Pretty soon we were lying besides each other kissing passionately....She softly began to fondle my surprisingly erect and hard penis...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd..." I moaned...

I slowly slipped her panties down and un hooked her bra....

It wasn't long before we were making sweet and slow love right on top of the bed...

Two hours and a half passed and we both found ourselves climaxing...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi.....siiii..." she exclaimed as I exploded ....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Carlottaaaaa.." I said.

We got up under the covers.....

I sighed....

"Wow...I didn't expect that..." I said.

"I did." said Carlotta , who smiled and then slowly drifted off to sleep... I lay there for a minute watching her...

She'd need all of her strength and her wits and her team-mates to do battle with the devil.

(TO BE CONTINUED..)



8 comments:

Toni said...

This one looks creepy! Yet good!

Angie B. said...

Lovvvve these detectives..No matter how creepy and scary the villian,I feel safe knowing they're on the case.

Sunflower said...

Looks like another pot boiler!

Anonymous said...

seriously throwing my panties...Loved that last scene!

Lisa said...

Was a little afraid to sleep after reading this at midnight.

Halo said...

Looks like this one will have me on the edge of my seat

Vanessa said...

Carlotta and Keith have sex as a way of coping with the horrors they see on the mean streets..not a bad idea.

Cheryl said...

I love this..Like the way these guys work.