Friday, March 13, 2015

Love, Lies And Money

Forrest Longley broke into our office as I expected...He went to our safe which was already opened and empty....He went through the case files of both Beverly and Olivia and once again found nothing...Then he worked his way upstairs..He entered Beverly's domicile and went through her drawers, closet and whatnot and found nothing...

Then he headed to Olivia and I's Domicile....Same results..He went through the clothes, drawers and closet and found nothing..He then called McCloud..

"Hello."

"They're not here...and nothing is here..." he said.

"You said you saw three women and a man.." said McCloud.

''I did..They must have slipped out of here." he said.

"They got past you?" asked McCloud..

"I don't know how boss..but I would swear that somebody is in here besides me.."he said.

He never saw me come up behind him...but he did feel the high grade Taser that I hit him with-

"YOWWWWWWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...EEEYOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  NELLLLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GEZZZZZZZZZZ!" he screamed..and fell to the floor ,violently twitching and shaking, smoke just streaming from his clothes..

"Longley, What the hell is going on? What the hell happened?" screamed McCloud.
I picked up the phone...

"The jig is up McCloud..Your boy is indisposed and You're going to jail." I laughed. He hung up without saying another word.

Hitman, Forrest Longley lie unconscious on the floor...smoke still rising from his clothing...I tied his hands and feet and gagged him and then called the police.

His car was outside...In it I found C4 and equipment for starting a fire...He had planned to kill us all and torch the place...His car was reported stolen.....


This man belonged in prison...

II-



 Forrest Langley sat in the fishbowl at Police headquarters...Smoke still coming off of him..His clothes singed..

I stood in the corner while Detective Danny Ho sat across from him...

"You're in big trouble Forrest...I have a gun with your prints all over it that is a ballistics match for half a dozen murders and I have photos of you at the scene of a murder in which another man is presently on trial.
Plus you broke into Mr. Alexander's house with the intent to cause bodily harm to him and his wife and his niece...You were in a car reported stolen and you had instruments in your car for causing a fire...So let's see you got 12 counts of murder, Suspicion of Homicide, Auto theft,posesssion of instruments of crime and this is just for starters."said Detective Danny Ho.

Forrest Longley looked at both of us and said-

''I want an attorney...Your wife busy Mr. Alexander?" he said looking at me and laughing.

"Actually she is..."I said.

"You're looking at a needle buddy." said Sgt. Ho.

Just then Lieutenant Tragg walked into the Fishbowl..

"What the hell is this? Why wasn't I told of this arrest and what is HE doing in here? This is police business."he barked staring daggers at me.

"If you must know...HE caught this mope breaking into his house..HE brought him here and this mope is responsible and being charged with 12 murders,conspiracy,auto theft and attempted murder among other things."said Sgt. Ho.

"You got solid evidence?" asked Tragg..

"I got a books worth."said Danny Ho.

"Then book him Sergeant!" He then looked at me..."Go Home!" he said.

I smiled.

"You got it from here...Thanks Danny.." I said ignoring Lt. Tragg...

"Anytime Donnie Ray." he said and shook my hand.

III-


The evidence that Olivia and Bev presented to the Judge and ADA was enough to have charges dropped against Curtis Orwell immediately...


"You're a free man Mr. Orwell."said Olivia..

"I owe it all to you Olivia and you too Bev, even if you did enter my case late." he said.

"Yes..What happened to your case Baby?" asked Olivia.


"Wasn't much of a case Auntay...The Mayor and his wife are getting back together." she said..


"What? After she was caught in bed with another man in a hotel on Television??" asked Olivia..


''He said he forgave her and begged her to come home to him. Apparently they can't keep their hands off of each other..He came to her girlfriend's house and uh got reacquainted with his wife over there...Then she went back home yesterday and called me and said that my services were no longer needed that they were working it out." said Bev..

I arrived with Josie.."Everything is good..That freak is behind bars with so many charges on him he'll never see the light of day again and we can all go home."I said.

"That hotel was kind of nice wasn't it Mrs. A.?" said Josie..


"Yes...It was..But I missed my hubby.."said Olivia, hugging me..


"You two are something else..."Laughed Beverly...


"Come on girls,let's get out of here."I said.

IV-

At City Hall in a small Office..City Treasurer, Bob McCloud looked out the window as Police cars drove up and he saw Detectives with a warrant for his arrest coming for him...He had been indicted for Strong arming A Law Firm and a Property Management company into contributing to his campaign fund,and conspiracy to commit murder..He was ruined...His career,his aspirations ,everything...It was all over the news that he had been Indicted.He couldn't go to jail or face the humiliation ..He put his pistol in his mouth and fired one time..It blew the back of his head out....he fell to the floor dead...


As his body was being moved from City Hall...A throng of reporters gathered around as Lt. Tragg addressed the press..

"Ladies, Gentlemen..We had been looking at City Treasurer Bob McCloud for corruption charges for months now..I was coming here to bust him and unfortunately he has taken his life...I captured his henchman this morning and he is in custody and will be charged with a number of crimes...Including murder.."he said...


"Oh My God..Do you hear this? He was as clueless as can be."said Olivia..As we sat in our room watching the news.

"It was Danny Ho who did all of the legwork in that investigation."said Beverly...

"Did you hear him say that he captured his henchman this morning? I captured him and brought him to them last night....He was no where around...Just a day ago,he arrested me for assaulting Bob McCloud's Aide...Lionel Jefferson...That same henchman....He had no idea that Jefferson was an alias Longley used or that Longley was a criminal until you and Bev told him and showed him his rap sheet..What a phony." I said.



''Wow that guy is something." said Nelson...


"Some Things and some people never change."said Olivia.

EPILOUGE-

 Curtis Orwell went on to publish a book about the late City Treasurer, Bob McCloud and his corruption....He invited Olivia to his book publishing event in downtown Philadelphia and praised her in the press as "The Best Lawyer money could buy" which raised her profile and her bank account considerably,considering the new clients She and Bev got just from his recomendation..

Mayor Cecil "Get Right" Brown and his administration denied knowing anything about Bob McCloud and his corrupt ways...

Mayor Cecil "Get Right" Brown and his wife, Anita Brown did get back together....They told the press that they were working things out..

And indeed they were!!!!...Everyday ..The Mayor takes a three hour lunch break...and goes home..



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ohhhh Anita what are you doin to me?"

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god, this is so good...Ohhhh my goodness,Cecil..ummmph..I missed you sooo much Cecil..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..CECIL!!!!! OHHH MY GODDDDD! CECIL!!!!!"she yelled....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhh baby,yesssssssssssssss...Anita...Lawd have mercy woman..ouuuu."

The bed was squeaking something crazy, the headboard sounded like it was about to come off...

"Girl,I just needed to see you...You are driving me out of my mind....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd..Don't you ever give this to nobody else..."he moaned..

"Oh Cecil I need you too baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I will never give it to anybody else sweet baby! I swear...just you...Just youuuuuuu! Ouuuuuuuuu..NOBODY, but youuuuuu, OHHH MY GOODNESSS Get it right Cecil...Get it rightttt!"she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!You know I will sugar..ummmmmph...yessss lawdddd!" he moaned in ecstacy...

Maybe all she needed was a little more personal attention and she wouldn't have strayed...Maybe..Or was it the fact that she would have gotten nothing in a divorce, no house, no car, very little money and would have had to go back to work somehow...Starting at the very bottom?? People have many motivations for many things.Love...Money.

Forrest Longley at first refused to talk about his role for City Treasurer Bob McCloud...However...He was convicted of 12 first degree murders and sentenced to die by lethal injection...

In order to buy himself some time...He admitted to the murder of the prostitute that Curtis Orwell had been accused of and allowed himself to be interviewed on several news shows...He was even interviewed with Lt. Tragg...The man who brought him to justice..Even though that wasn't true..He was a television show hit and somewhat of a celebrity on social media too..This guy..a cold blooded killer for hire..Go Figure.

The Mayor however and his wife tired of seeing Lt. Tragg on television, Especially after he had been ordered to keep a low profile and to keep this entire tawdry affair quiet..

 Things didn't quite end up for Lt.Tragg the way he thought they would...This was to be his last hurrah!!

The Mayor and his wife were both still quite angry at him for busting down the wrong door and exposing her to public ridicule...They had no grounds to fire him, but they did want some revenge...

''What do you mean Marine Unit?  What?" he said.

"Those orders come from the Deputy of Operations Lt. Tragg...I'll see you at the pier on Monday."said an aide.

"No..This must be an error...I'm calling him now!!!..."said Lt. Tragg...

"Suit yourself...but do you ever see me anywhere that he has not personally sent me?" asked the aide.

Lt. Tragg thought a minute...

"Go to the Army -Navy store...Get some hip boots and some jeans and a couple of slickers...You won't be wearing any suits for awhile..Maybe on your day off."said the Aide..

"Oh this is ridiculous...I just brought in a major case...."said Lt. Tragg..

He was transferred to the Marine Unit until further notice...He's still a Lieutenant...But he's on a boat out on the water..occasionally finding a body, which is reported to Homicide.. but mostly finding dead fish!!!No more press conferences...No more nice suits....A standard uniform of slickers and denim shirts and a bucket to combat his sea sickness!

 Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy I mused!

Olivia and I lie in bed...watching the whole thing on television and laughing...

"Donnie Ray...Do you care that Lt.Tragg, the biggest buffoon in the world gets credit for work that you and Danny Ho actually did?" she asked.

"I don't care...I hope Sgt. Danny Ho can live with it...All the hard work he put in." I said..

Olivia's soft hands were gently rubbing my rock hard and engorged penis....

"Ummmmm,speaking of HARD work....My..My..Myyyy.."she said and looked at me and smiled..

I smiled sheepishly and leaned over and kissed her passionately...

I smiled at her and rolled over ...She took my face in her hand and kissed me softly...


"Good Work...You always do good work...Now do some good work for mama in the bed." she cooed seductively..


''With Pleasure." I said.

She moaned softly as I slowly, yet deliberately moved inside of her and out of her....We continued to kiss long and slowly and make slow, easy , yet sweet love..

I kissed her neck and behind her ears....She kissed my chest...I entered her slowly again...In and out...softly, steadily...slow sweet lovemaking...

"Ummmmph...." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." she moaned..shaking and sweating profusely.....

She always made me feel as if I was close to exploding and yet she  eased up just enough to keep me from doing so...I had had a few women in my time, but never anybody like this...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...Don't stop baby...Don't stop." she moaned as I continued to move in and out of her slowly....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned.

....We kept at it just like this for the next four hours...I sat up and began kissing her deeply,slower...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....Donnie Ray, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my God.....this feels so good."she cooed...

The bed rocked from side to side....the headboard gently slammed against the wall..

"I love you so much Donnie Ray."Olivia said as we continued to make sweet love..

"I love you too babes."I said..

It did indeed feel good....We both held each other and came together violently...shaking and holding on to each other...I saw tears stream down Olivia's face as she climaxed....

"Oh My God Donnie Ray....I love you sooo much." she cried aloud...as she continued to orgasm....

I exploded like a gusher ....and just stiffened up....

Olivia laughed and held me tight...

The Television was still on....

We smiled and continued kissing passionately while basking in the blue light of the television.



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA AT THE CEILING! HOT ENDING! YESSSS!

Cheryl said...

I must say...Donnie Ray and Olivia do get it in...Don't they?

Rita said...

I'll say...They celebrate everything by a romp in the sack!

Toni said...

Another good outing..Everybody got what was coming to them...Longley went to jail...McCloud killed himself and Tragg wound up on a boat...Nicely done!

Angie B. said...

I swear Toni echoed my sentiments exactly...Very neatly wrapped up.

Sunflower said...

Just finished reading this...You cleared everything up nicely...Donnie Ray is like Kevin in that he's a thinking man's hero..Always a step ahead of the bad guys..

Halo said...

I love Olivia and Donnie Ray's relationship..There is real love here..

Vanessa said...

Poor Lt. Tragg...He can't win for losing...LOL!

Lisa said...

Nicely wrapped up..No real surprises..Everything ended just as I thought it would.

Brenda said...

Donnie Ray...That man really loves his wife...LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I aiont mad at Donnie Ray!-LMAO!

Turned Up said...

"Good Work...You always do good work...Now do some good work for mama in the bed." she cooed seductively..

That got me a little warm!

Tate 2 said...

I must admit...I thought about throwing my boxers and my wrist watch up in the air.LMBAO!

Brenda said...

SMH!

George S. said...

Keith ,Some of your commentors have some serious issues! LMAO!