Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sudden Anxiety


A couple of weeks passed ...We were back home...On this night...I was watching my wife Sepia undress and just marveling at her sexy body...And thinking about how sexy her mother must have been at a younger age and how sexy she still was...No wonder a younger man like Donald Wardlow had no qualms about marrying her...

Sepia looked at me...

"Kevin,I don't want that guy marrying my mom....He'd be like my step -father and he's only seven years older than me..How weird would that be?" she said..

"Yeah,it would be weird.." I said.

"Ohhh you aren't paying any attention to me..You busy checking me out..."she said smiling and softly fondling my erection...

I was checking her out...Clad in only panties and bra, she was indeed a sight to behold.....

"Oh my goodness...Look at you!" she exclaimed...

I unhooked her bra and slid her panties off...We stood in the middle of the floor kissing passionately..

"Kevin,I really don't want him marrying my mom...Just because my mother is crazy, doesn't mean that he has to be...He has a son he has to look after...He should be concentrating on that...Not my mom.."she said...

She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked my penis gently and smiled at me...

"Please say you'll talk to him.." she asked..

"I will..I-I promise.I haven't seen him in weeks...but I know where to find him...I'll talk to him." I said.

"You sure?" she asked again ,stroking her finger across my lips...

"Yes..I'm sooo sure."I said.

She kissed me again...

 ...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...

"Ummmm ouuuuuu lover you feel so goood ,ohhhhhh myyy" moaned Sepia...

Sepia  straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sepia moved up and down slowly....We both moaned and cooed....
The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other and continued kissing ....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

Sepia kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she moaned.

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss baby." I said...


We kept on at it for another FIVE HOURS...Moaning and screaming so loud ,the windows rattled.....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin...ouuuuuuuu lawddd that was soooo nice." said Sepia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lawd."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips..

She was once again still shaking...

"Ouuuuuuu..ouuuuuu..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeee..."she moaned and held me tight.."Please talk to him" she pleaded..

"I will baby.."I said...At this moment I would have done anything she said.

II-

Meanwhile in a storage closet in the Women's Correctional Center....Donald Wardlow had Jean Cokley bent over one of the sinks..

had her panties down and her skirt up over her head and was entering her from the back and thrusting mightily....

"Ouuuuu Donald..yesssssssssssssssssssssssss..." she screamed...

"Ohhhhh..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness..Ohhhhhhhhhh." he yelled...

"Yes.....put it on me..put it onnnnnnnnnnnnnn me.." she yelled..

He was squeezing her breasts gingerly...He looked like he was squeezing oranges...

"Ummmmmmm.." he grunted...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu." she moaned...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cried out!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Jean...Jeann...Good lawd Jean.....ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he yelled..

"Sock it to me Donnie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...SOCK IT TO ME!!!"she moaned.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"Donnie..ouuuuuu..Donnie....OHHHHHHH. Donnie I'm cumming...ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu!"she wailed...staring in his eyes with an almost look of fear.

She was sweating profusely....So was he.....


"Ohhhhhhh,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, here it comes...here it comes....ohhhhhhhhhhhh." he yelled...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, DONALD MY LAWDDD YESSSS!!!!" she yelled...

They were rocking so hard...it sounded like  they were going to break the sink off the wall....

They both began shaking and holding each other...They were both climaxing.....His bottom lip was quivering...She was shaking and sweating profusely....breathing heavily.....

He gazed at her panties and bra ,lying on the floor...Very fancy for a prison inmate he mused...The privledge of being in a minimum security prison for honor inmates and having a sponser that put money on your books.

"Oh My god, Donnie..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..DONALD ,OUUUU YOUNG MAN!" she screamed.

They both took deep breaths....he pulled out of her...He was wearing a condom...Thank goodness..Not that he would need it...

He slipped it off and tossed it in a trash can....He pulled his boxers up and his trousers..

 She pulled her panties up and straightened out her dress and put her bra back on...She fixed her hair the best she could..

She turned and gave him a wet sloppy kiss...He held her for a long while,staring into her eyes....and kissing her...

"Wow! You are something Donald. OH MY GOODNESS..When we get married..We won't have to sneak around like this...We'll be able to make love in the trailers..." she said.

He managed a weak smile...but said nothing..He hadn't told her that he wouldn't be working at the prison after this month...That he'd taken a higher paying job in the city...He hadn't told her that he was having second thoughts about getting married either...Now certainly wasn't the time..While he was in his boxers....Jean was still gently stroking his still engorged penis ,in between soft ,sensual kisses in the storage closet and him cumming again all down his legs.....

He moaned softly...but had a sad look on his face that Jean picked up right away...

"Something wrong lover?" she asked..

"Nah, nothin is wrong."he said smiling weakly....

"You sure?" she asked smiling sheepishly....

"Yeah...nothing is wrong at all.." he said...

"Go home, get some sleep....you need it after the workout we just had in here...woooooooo...I'm gonna sleep like a baby...meowwwww!" she said..

III-
I met with Donald a few days later in Josies...

"Kev ,I need a favor." he asked..

"Another favor? I found your son for you and rid everybody of  the neighborhood terror,Albert Layton and his gang...What else could you possibly need?" I laughed ,drinking my beer.

"Hey what is going to happen to those two.?" he asked.

"Oh they are both indicted for several murders...Their bail is well over two mill a piece...Nobody is going to bail them out....They're done..So you and Slack don't owe anybody any money...Slack can come out now..He doesn't have to hide."I laughed..

"Good..I need to talk to my son's mother and I'd like for you to come along just in case Slack tries to get chest up..." he said.

"I'm a private investigator Donald..Not a bodyguard...but okay...I'll go with you."I said.

"Thanks man...I got a lot to think about...Your wife might be right." he said.

"What has my wife got to do with this?" I asked.


Donald held his head down...

"I know your wife doesn't want me to marry her mother...and maybe I shouldn't...She's an inmate serving a life sentence for murder...Who knows when or if she'll ever get out...We'll never be free to be together...We'll always have to make love in a dirty old trailer on the prison yard....All of a sudden that doesn't sound so romantic."he said.

"Don't you love her?" I asked..

"I thought I did....I think I was blinded by the hot sex...I mean that woman can make a man forget his name...She is somethin else in the sack....but outside of great sex...I don't think...I don't think we have much more in common..But I aint made no major decision yet."he said.

"Alright..When do you want to visit your baby mama?"I said.

"How bout in two days...I gotta work tomorrow..I'm off in two days.." he said.

"Okay..that'll work.I'll go with you."I said.

"Thanks Kev...you've been a real stand up guy..." he said.

"And you've paid on time..."I said.

We both laughed out loud.  I was relieved that I didn't have to talk him out of marrying Sepia's mom...This time, things had worked themselves out I thought...Or had they?

IV-
In two nights we both walked up to the house...His baby's mother...Carolyn Shift was a very shapely brown skinned girl, a Nurse...She looked very nice...She appeared to be pleasent...She was surprised to see Donald...

"Donnie...Wow..How are you? Come on in." she said.

"Hey Carol...I uh found your mother..." he said nervously...

"I know..She called me two weeks ago, she told me the whole thing....You and some guy beat up Chino Rivers and Smack and then when you got down there ,you and this guy captured his other guy,Cal Butts....Wow....I never knew you were such a bad-ass..."she said smiling..
''Uh Carol it wasn't exactly like that..This is my friend, Kevin Morris...He's a private investigator that I hired to find your mom.....I owed Chino and Smack some money...The money I borrowed to pay him....He's the one that put the beatdown on Smack...I did beat up Chino...but that's no major accomplishment..He's a punk and a gangsta wanna be...We found your mom and that guy Calvin Butts got the drop on us, but this man,Kevin and his associate got the drop on Cal and a confession that put Cal and his boss Albert Layton behind bars for murder..They're gone and Chino and Smack are dead...So your chicken shit boyfriend can come out of the basement now." said Donald..

She paused..

"He is already out of the basement...When he heard on the news that Chino and Smack were found dead, he started going out...Now that Albert Layton and Cal are locked up...He's out and about...Like nothing happened.."she said.

"How much was he into them for?" asked Donald..

"15 G's...He gave it to me to help me make a down payment on this house...He didn't tell me he had got it from a loan shark or I would have never of taken it...I had 17G's of my own..It was more than enough for a down payment and a decent morgtage..He confessed that he got it from those guys when they started coming by looking for him and he was hiding.

 He started hiding in the sub-basement when they came around to collect...I wasn't trying to take your son from you Donnie,but I had to make sure he was safe...I'm not stupid...I knew what kind of men they were the first time I saw em.That's why I gave him to mama and told her to get out of town...They broke my windows out one night and another night they called threatening to fire bomb the place unless I either signed this house over to them or told them where Slack was..I was getting ready to move out of here as of three nights ago..I was scared to death." she said.

"Well now you don't have to..and he didn't borrow it...He stole it..He messed up a package and took the money...That's why they were lookin for him so hard." said Donald..

"Uh...well,I might.." she said.

"Why is that?" I asked..

"Slack did give me 15G's.....Regardless of how he got it....He says that half of this house is his and he's not leaving and he doesn't want our son living with him and me... I want him out...but legally ,I don't have a leg to stand on.." she said.

"Sit tight...I'll see about that." I said...

"Donald...I was wrong about you...Slack was a lot of flash and cash and mostly mouth...I thought he was a better man, but he was no man at all ...He never worked a day that we were here...even before he went out and got that money and the week he got that money I was getting ready to throw him out of my old apartment..He tricked me...You were the best thing for me..I was wrong.." she said.

Donald put his head down...

"Damn...Everything is so..So messed up now.."he said.

"If I can get Slack out of my life would you consider giving us another try?" she asked...

Donald looked confused...

"I-I-I got to think about this..Look it's been awhile Carol, let me think on this.." he said.

"I understand...You have every right to think on it.." she said.

Just then a key was heard in the lock and walking into the house was Leroy Slack...

He looked us up and down and scowled at Donald..

"What is HE doin here?  And who is this nigga?" he said.

I smiled at him...

"Watch your mouth youngin..You don't know me like that." I said.

"Ah know you in mah house..Now get to steppin..."he said.

"Your house..You didn't work hard to raise a penny and the money you did give me was blood money,money you took from a loan shark and then you hid in the basement like a little girl for a year and a half...You're able to walk around free now because of these two men...THEY took down Albert Layton and his crew...At least there are still SOME men in the world." she said.

"Watch your mouth Carol or I'll.." he said.

"Or you'll what?" said Donald.."I know you're not talking about hitting her.."said Donald..

"Donnie,I'll talk to you later...Nice meeting you Kevin." she said and walked up the stairs..

"Hey where you goin?" he asked..

"To MY room..Where you're not welcomed Slack!."she said and slammed the door and locked it..

''Well..That escalated pretty fast." I remarked.

"What? Smart guy eh?" he said and turned and threw a punch at me... Wrong move...

I blocked his first swing, then blocked his second swing, then hit him in the stomach twice and bounced a couple of lefts and rights off of his face....

He fell to the floor and meekly put his hands over his face...

"Alright...Alright...Okayyy..No more..Don't hit me no more...Just..Just get the hell out of my house.."he wimpered..

"Come on Donald..Let's go." I said.

V-


Donald drank five Coronas....Gus looked at him,then looked at me...

"Kid...Don't you think it's time for your friend to go home?" he asked me..

"Yeah Gus...Let me talk to him a minute..." I said.

"You don't want to marry Sepia's mom do you?" I asked..

"No....I don't...but what am I going to do?" he asked..

"You gotta tell her...It's no guaruntee now that you and Carol have a future..." I said.

"I know, but I want to be free to try...She's the mother of my child and she's my age..I think we'd be better together.." he said.

"What about work?" I said.

"That's another thing I uh didn't tell Mrs. Cokely...I'm leaving that job at the end of the month...I got another offer here in the city and I'm taking it."he said.

"When were you going to tell her?" I asked.

"I don't know...but I was.."he said.

"You got a lot of things to work out buddy." I said.

"Yeah,I know...I got a lot on my mind.." he said.

"Come on...You're in no shape to drive..I'll drive you home and bring you back to get your car in the morning."I said..

"Thanks Kev...you're a good friend." he said as we walked out of Josies and into the night...

A light rain began to fall as we both walked towards my car....A fore runner of the storm to come ,I speculated...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just want me to throw my panties don't you? Well I did...Up to the damn ceiling!

Rita said...

Donald held his head down...

"I know your wife doesn't want me to marry her mother...and maybe I shouldn't...She's an inmate serving a life sentence for murder...Who knows when or if she'll ever get out...We'll never be free to be together...We'll always have to make love in a dirty old trailer on the prison yard....All of a sudden that doesn't sound so romantic."he said.

"Don't you love her?" I asked..

"I thought I did....I think I was blinded by the hot sex...I mean that woman can make a man forget his name...She is somethin else in the sack....but outside of great sex...I don't think...I don't think we have much more in common..But I aint made no major decision yet."he said.


Right there...I KNEW this was going to happen..what a jerk!

Angie B. said...

I think I may need a cigarette after reading that!

Swaggie said...

His Baby Mama wants him back and he's got a new job in the city...Why would he want an inmate in prison doing life? This was a no-brainer...

Lisa said...

Yeah suddenly marrying a woman older enough to be his mother who will more than likely never get out of prison does not seem so romantic...He wasn't thinking about all that when he was screwing her in the storage closet was he? It was just hot and free sex...

Toni said...

I saw all of this developing...From day one..

Vanessa said...

He wanted her and his son back from day one...Mrs. Cokely was just something to do...He agreed to marry her so he could keep having the hot and free sex...I'm certain marriage was her idea..not his...

Halo said...

Poor Mrs.Cokely....He was her only beacon of light...

Sunflower said...

I agree that marriage was probably Mrs. Cokely's idea...But she was very naive to think a young man like that would want to spend his life married to her ,when she has no chance of getting out and when he has a young baby and a younger woman in his life...Her naivette is the reason why she's about to be hurt.

Brenda said...

I couldn't agree with Sunflower more..I don't care how sexy she is..

Cheryl said...

Tomorrow is going to be a mess..I can't wait.