Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Here To Nowhere

We sat in the conference room that afternoon talking about our two cases...

"We have two homicides in 24 hours that seem random , yet seem somewhat alike....What have you guys found?" asked Sissy.

"Well first off...We know that the killer drove a muscle car....A Mustang or an early 90's Chevy...We found out that much from the tires across the street from our murder...I've got guys looking up all of the cars these tires might match and recent sales.."said Tyriq..

''Went back to WAWA..and got footage of our victim in the store..He bought a Ham and Cheese Sandwich and a coffee...There was no one else in the store but him..I checked the camera in the parking lot...I don't see a car but I did see a guy in a black hoodie near his car before he came out...That's about it..."said Jimmy...

"I went to Josie's .....He was in Josies with Samuel Rasulala...Samuel picked up a girl just like he said and left and then this cool guy walked in and sat down next to him...They talked..He bought the guy a drink and then he passed him an envelope..You know who that guy is Rico?" said Carlotta.

"Sure Do...That's Timothy "Tenderlion" Loins...We must have busted him half a dozen times..."said Tyriq..

"He's a juice man...A loan shark."said Duke.


"I flagged his credit cards...Up until a few weeks ago he was tapped out..maxed out on all three...So was his wife...Then all of a sudden he paid them all off..His and his wife and they stopped using them...Then he took a second job..."said Carlotta.

''She got laid off and He took an extra shift to make ends meet." said Jimmy..

"So a loan shark is in the picture...There is a suspect right there...Was there another woman in the mix?" asked Sissy...

"Nobody Rico,Jimmy or I interviewed mentioned one....Despite the fact that he hung out with Sam Rasulala...He apparently didn't chase skirts...The way this guy was working..He didn't have time to cheat...He was trying to get from under...Pay his bills and his debts.."said Carlotta...

''What about your guy Sirena,Hop?" asked Sissy...

"No connection to Lotta's guy....They didn't know each other at all...Hop and I talked to family and friends of the old man...He kept to himself...He wasn't in any kind of debt or anything...His financials were fine..
He had been married twice...Both wives are deceased....he had no children...No natural children.."said Sirena..


"We checked the dumpsters and trashcans....ATM Cams ,Traffic cams and Street Cams...We did get this...a guy in a black hoodie and jeans and white Nikes leaving out the back... right after midnight.."said Hop.

"Hey wait!!! That guy looks exactly like the guy in my video from the WAWA....Same hoodie, Same jeans, White sneakers..."said Jimmy..

"That's a long shot...but it could be something..." I said.

"Neither video shows him doing anything...Plus we don't even know if that's the same guy...Your video is grainy...You can't get a good look at the face."said FBI Deputy SAC Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins..

"I've got something...Our techs found a similarity in the tires by Carlotta,Rico and Jimmy's murder scene and some tire tracks found on the block of Sirena and Hop's murder."said Hazel...

''Another Serial Killer? "asked Duke..

''No...Both of these killings seemed personal..This isn't a serial killing...Maybe it was a contract hits.."said Sissy.

"But neither of these men knew each other...Their paths never crossed.And it's not like either of them are players Siss.." I said.


"The two men's paths didn't cross  with each other....but maybe with our Loan Shark. Pick him up!"Said Sissy.  "Not tonight...Tomorrow...Go home!"said Sissy smiling at her detectives..

II-

The next day, my wife, Carlotta, and her partners, Tyriq Pile and James Barlow walked into a tiny storefront...

"Hola...Is Mr.Loins Here? I'd like to speak to him" said Carlotta ,smiling sweetly...

"He's busy ,do you have an appointment ?" said the gum chewing secretary.

"Yes..Tell him Carlotta wants to see him.He knows me" she said.

"You sure he has an appointment with You?" she asked.

Carlotta flashed her badge...

"I think he'll make one." she said.

Jimmy and Tyriq had three of his henchmen handcuffed and were bringing them out with the help of three uniformed officers...


The girl got on the intercom....

"Mr. Loins...You'd better come downstairs quick...It's five oh!" she said.

Timothy "Tenderloin" Loins came downstairs flanked by one of his big bodyguards..He was tall skinny,brown skinned...Kind of looked like a tall version of the singer, Usher...He smiled..

"Carlotta is that you?  My goodness...You are still pretty as hell and built too...You've filled out a little bit..And I must say....It looks good on you." he said.

"Save it Timmy....I need for you to come downtown..." said Carlotta.

"For what? I aint done nothin....I'm a legitimate businessman now...I'm clean." he said.

"That's debatable...I just need you to answer some questions." she said..

"Questions about what?" he asked..

"Try Murder...Two murders."said Tyriq...

He smiled..

"You and Tyriq are still partners eh?  He's still uptight as ever...You need to loosen up...Get married.."he laughed..

"I am married.."he said.

"You two got married.??" he laughed..

"Not to each other...I'm married to Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace....He's married to another detective that wants to talk to you." said Carlotta..

Timothy "Tenderloin" Loins smiled...

"Good for you...How bout Duke...He still around?" he asked..

"He's around....You're about to see all of your old friends..."said Tyriq...

III-


Timothy "Tenderloin" Loins was the neighborhood Juice man as they say...He loaned money to businesses and people who couldn't get it from banks and then charged them 7 percent interest in weekly payments..He had a crew of brutal collectors who enforced his edicts...

He saw me standing in the Fishbowl when he walked in...
He looked at Carlotta...

"That's your husband Carlotta?"he asked..

"That's right...He's the man that will either put you behind bars or on a table to await a needle if you're guilty of double homicide." she said...

"You guys got it all wrong...I aint killed nobody..."he said.

"Whoa...Look who it is...Tenderloin.....My man..Didn't expect to see you for awhile."said Duke..

He smiled...

"Well I'll be damned!....The great Duke Baylor...Thought you'd be on television by now baby..."he laughed...

"One of these days."joked Duke.

Detective Sirena Pile walked into the "Fishbowl..."


"I'm Detective Sirena Pile" she said..

He looked at her and smiled...

"Pile...You're Tyriq Pile's wife?" he said smiling from ear to ear...

"That I am...and mother to his three children.."she said.

"Mannnn, he did well for himself...You is fine!" he said looking Sirena up and down salaciously.

Sirena smiled..

"Brian Thomas...The math teacher." said Carlotta...

"What about him?" he asked..

"He's dead" said Carlotta...

By now Jimmy had walked in and placed a glossy on the table of him and Brian talking in Josies...

"Don't say you don't know him...because we have you and him just thirty minutes before he was shot to death talking and drinking in Josies.."said Jimmy...

"I remember you...You used to work Narcotics....Didn't you?" he laughed..

"Yeah."said Jimmy...

"Look Brian was into me for 50 large...but I didn't kill him...Why would I do that?" he said.

"Because he couldn't pay his vig and you wanted to make an example of him." said Tyriq.

"Now see, that's where you're wrong Rico....Killing him would not get me my money back...Knee capping him, breaking his thumbs...tuning him up maybe...but killing him?...uh..uh.. Besides..I didn't have any reason to do any of that...He paid me on time..Always...and the night you saw us...He made his final payment..We was square..." said Tenderloin...

"Why did he borrow that large amount of money?" asked Carlotta...

"He said he was in over his head..Needed to pay off credit cards and a few other bills..to right his ship..Which apparently he had done..I liked the guy...I wish all of my uh er ruh customers paid like him..Neither me nor my guys laid a finger on him...And plus ,if you check...I didn't leave with him...I was at Josies until closing time and I left with a young lady." he said.


"Phillander Bostic." said Sirena ,showing him a photo of her murder victim..

''Who?"he said...

"This old man was killed in South Philly the next night..."said Sirena..

"Never heard of him....I've never seen that man in my life...."said Tenderloin.

"Where were you last night?" asked Duke..
"I was at the Mermaid Club until closing...Then I was at an all night crap game...I can give you the name of the guy that was running it....Since you guys are murder police..I trust you won't hem him up." he said.

IV-

I sat in Sissy's office sometime later...

"Well what's up?" I asked..

''Our suspect, Timothy "Tenderloin" Loins was a bust...  He was indeed paid every cent back...Brian's wife Corrie knew what he had done and her parents gave him the money to pay this guy's final payment...He was at the Mermaid Club until closing...Duke Confirmed it..
And Sirena and Hop found the guy running the crap game who confirmed he was there all night..along with a few other witnesses...It wasn't him...We cut him loose..."said Sissy.

''So right now..We are from here to nowhere on two murders." I said.

"I don't know why..Call it a hunch...but I still think these two murders are linked...even though the two men don't know each other and from what everybody said ...Their paths never crossed and they had no friends in common...They aren't even from the same generation..." said Sissy...

FBI Deputy SAC Sharon Hopkins came in the office..

"Hey Siss...I sent those grainy videos to our main lab in Quantico...They're going to try and advance it..see if they can raise a better photo of your suspect...It could take a few days.." she said.



"Thanks Sharon." said Sissy...

I got a text....It was from Carlotta....

''Well Lieutenant...I'm done for the day...Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow...Something will break our way.."I said..

"Good Night Keith." said Sissy..As I left.

V-
 I got off the elevator as Carlotta instructed and walked to a second elevator ,I had never known about and took it to the sub-basement...Another part of this building I had never known about..

When I got to the sub-basement,which was the last stop...I was amazed...
'Wow! "I said..."Look at this place.."I marvelled..It was a whole world under the police building that I had never known about..

Carlotta whispered to me..

''Papi..Shhhhhh,stop talking to yourself and come in here." she motioned as I walked toward her...I could hear her behind the door..

''Carlotta...What are you doing down here?" I asked.

"Just come inside.."she said..

''What's up?" I said.

''Come inside and find out." she said.

I opened the door and Carlotta's dress was slumped across a chair...She was clad only in her panties and her bra...

"How did you find this place?" I asked..

"By accident...I was wandering around one day when I didn't have nothin better to do..and I found this place.."she said.

"Damn...you could get stuck down here if the elevator broke." I laughed..

"No you can't...There is a stairwell a few feet away."she said as she took my suit jacket off, untied my tie, took my shirt off and began unzippering my pants..

"I guess you've thought of everything huh?" I said.

"Yes...."she said.

I was very aroused.....as she could see...

We wasted no time..We immediately started kissing...I unhooked her bra and began to gently suck her breasts....She fondled me softly and slowly and kissed me slowly,knowing that this was driving me crazy....Within minutes... the two of us were on the small cot in the corner...
"Ummmmmmmmm papi..you are driving my crazy..." she moaned...as we kissed passionately...

"Ohhhh Carlotta...that's what you're doing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." I moaned myself as we continued kissing and moaning...

 Her left hand was going up and down my now erect and engorged penis softly and slowly and then faster....

I was losing my mind...I didn't know if I could take much more...

Then she stood up...I eased her panties down and she stepped out of them and then she slowly eased herself down on me...

I groaned....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmphh....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Carlotttttttaaaaaaaaa..."

 She smiled and gave me a long slow sensuous kiss...and began to move up and down, up and down on me...

The old cot was nothing like our bed at home, but surprisingly ..it was holding up..squeaking loudly..but holding up..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhh papi..please...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Carlotta as she continued to move up and down...

 "I love you soooo much girl..." I said...My eyes nearly glazed, she would later tell me...

She began whispering something in spanish in my ear and blowing in it softly....

An hour and a half more of this was all both of us could take...I watched her climax...Her body shaking...Sweat and tears running down her face and then I exploded like a gusher.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lorddddddddddddddd!" I screamed.....

Carlotta busted out laughing and hugged me......We continued kissing a little longer.....

Above us.....in the parking garage...Angie Belton's car was going up and down like crazy as the newlyweds, Jimmy and Angie made sweet love in the back seat....with wild abandon...

"Ouuuu Jimmy,Ouuuuuu you're going to get me pregnant.." she moaned...as she began to climax and shake and sweat...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddd.." he cried out in ecstacy as they continued to make sweet love..

They had been making love in the backseat of that car like two teenagers...It was parked in the back of the massive garage in a corner ,far away from cameras and prying eyes..

Jimmy's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he began to come like a gusher....shaking and sweating...

Angie laughed and held on to him tight as she too began to climax intensely herself...

They looked at each other and just laughed....She kissed him one last time..
"Ouu..that was amazing."said Angie..fixing her hair and her clothes and helping Jimmy fix his clothes...

Right about that time...Carlotta and I were coming off of the elevator...


 Like Angie...Carlotta was fixing her hair and trying to straighten her clothes...I was trying to straighten my suit...Jimmy was trying to straighten his suit...

We all knew what we had done...No need to pretend...

''Found a spot huh?"said Jimmy.

"Yes...I'll tell you about it."said Carlotta...

Angie busted out laughing.....

So did I....

We were here to nowhere...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



11 comments:

Toni said...

I know these two murders are related...Or else you wouldn't be spotlighting them...and it wouldn't take the entire team to investigate them...Waiting to see where this goes.

Angie B. said...

You've created another interesting murder or in this case double murder...You've got me baffled..

Sunflower said...

You've got two men...not even in the same age group...Shot to death ,by someone in a range within two nights...There must be a connection since they don't appear to know each other...I'm betting somewhere down the line..There is woman they had in common!

Lisa said...

I'm going with the woman in common theory too!

Vanessa said...

The man is old though and they said he didn't have any children...So it can't be that ,so what woman could these two have in common? I'm thinking it's money...

Halo said...

Sex,Love,Money are the oldest motives for murder...And this is not just a serial killer choosing victims at random..There is no pattern!

Brenda said...

Well for once we are focused on the story...The Murder at hand and not on the sexual romps of Angie and Jimmy and Keith and Carlotta!

Rita said...

You took the words out of my mouth Brenda..Although...The sex scenes did kind of turn me on..

James Perkins said...

LOL! andddddddddddddd we are off!

Cheryl said...

I just come here for the comments! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!