Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wives (and other) Lovers

 


Courtroom C...Bail Hearing for Jeffrey Robinson, an Attorney 



accused of killing ADA Lola Albright....


Judge Percy Reynolds was presiding...He was very fond of Lola Albright...


She had once clerked for him....She was a fine lawyer...but he also liked 


Yvette Jones and thought she was a fine lawyer too..and if she felt her client was innocent, well then he was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt...

Plus..

He still was angry at Lt. Tragg for arresting him on two different occassions and charging him with First Degree Murder.. Both times he was acquitted and it was proven someone else committed the crime.

If he had arrested this young man, then he was probably in fact innocent...So he set bail at $900.00 and looked at Lt. Tragg, fuming and laughed...


ADA Cam McCafferty was angry that bail had been granted and a low bail at that and that once again he was trying a case that Lt. Tragg was involved in...


Outside the courthouse building...Jeffrey Thanked Yvette profusely..


"That was pretty low bail for me, considered I'm charged with a Capital Crime and the person I'm accused of killing is a beloved Assistant District Attorney..I was mentally preparing myself to be locked up awhile.."said Jeffrey...


"Well today was your lucky day..I got a friendly judge...and you caught a break...My young colleagues don't believe you killed Lola...So I'm going to trust them...but Lola was my friendI hope to god they are right about you."said Ms. Yvette..
"I'm telling you...I didn't kill her...I was calling her all night and she wasn't answering..Look ,I was seen by people up until about midhight...Then I was home, alone..I got in my car around 3:15am...I drove to her house...I parked on the corner...The flowers I had sent to her house were in the trash at the corner of her block...I called her one more time..She didn't answer....but all of the lights were on in her place and the door was unlocked...I came in and there she was on the living room floor, dead.. I felt for a pulse and I felt her face...She was still warm...So I just missed whoever killed her...but I didn't kill her...I loved her...I would have never hurt her..I swear,." said Jeffrey.
"Jeffrey, I believe you....."said Ms. Yvette..


"By the way...Where are the others?" he asked..
"They're working on your case...Here is what I want you to do...Check into a Hotel or a Motel..Use your real name...and your real credit card...but just stay on the low for a few days...I'll send Keith or Kahlil around with a Portal, so that we can keep you abreast of the developments.. Here is my number..Call me if you have any problems...If Lt. Tragg harrasses you, If anything comes up..." said Yvette as they exchanged numbers with their phones..

"Thank You...Thank You for everything Ms. Yvette." he said and softly kissed her on the cheek..


II-



At The offices of the  ATLAS DATING SERVICE, which was actually a few floors down from our law offices in the same building..

Trevor Lawson was meeting with his friend, Lloyd Butler...the Manager...

"Man, what is up with you? You want me to set you up with another honey this fast?  Shit man, that last one I set you up with got herself killed...I heard the cops arrested you for that..." said Lloyd..

"I didn't kill her...I wanted to though...I spent $300.00 on this broad over two dates...Took her to two nice exclusive restaurants...paid for everything...Took her dancin at Aqua Bar....the night before we saw Reed Nelson and his quintet live at Mulberry Street...and don't you know...she didn't want to give up no good lovin...She acted like she didn't want to give me a kiss...Sheeeeeet...I wasn't gonna keep spendin my money and not get nothing...So I left..and when I left...She was very much alive...That wasn't me...Anyway..while I was there...Some clown called her like 27 times...She wouldn't answer the phone..Maybe it was him....Anyway I'm in the clear, the cops picked up some bozo and charged him with the murder.. I seen his picture in the paper...He don't look he could crush a grape in a fruit fight ,let alone kill somebody...but if the cops say he did it..Far from me to argue..Now what you got for me?" said Trevor Lawson..

"Mannnn I don't get you...You got a wife...a wife...and a mistress and you still have me set you up with dates ...What are you a male uh nymphomaniac?" asked Lloyd..

"Yeah, that's what I am..A male nymph...I never get enough.." laughed..Trevor Lawson...


While five floors up.. The five of us were having a discussion..

"You know...She used the Atlas Dating Service...It's in this building...Right downstairs...That's how Ms. Yvette ran into her.."said Bee Bee...


"I looked in her date book, She went on four dates...Two were with our pal Jeffrey...He took her to Bottom of the C. for dinner , then to the movies and after that they went to that coffee spot at Penns Landing we went to when working our last Wrongful Conviction Case..."said Kahlil..

"That was a pretty nice first date...Where did they go on the second date?"asked Sofia.


"They drove to the Baltimore Inner Harbour , Had Crabs , heard some good live Jazz and drove back."said Kahlil..

"Those were some very cool dates...Plus the guys sends her flowers and gifts afterwords...How did he mess that up?  Maybe...Maybe he wasn't the bad guy in this story." I said.
"How did he mess it up? , How did he mess it up?You do forget who you're talking about it , don't you?
He never shuts up...He talks too much...He overplays his hand..He's just not cool and smooth.. He took me out to two very nice places when we were in law school...I told you about those dates...He bragged about himself all night, wouldn't let me get a word in..He was very condescending and then had the nerve to get handsy and try to get a kiss...He was a drunken octopus...Groping me....He came very close to getting kneed in the groin and slapped...but he stopped....He got control of himself.."said Bee Bee.

"He is very smart...When we were studying, he brought up good points and we had stimulating conversation...Then he tried to kiss me, was groping me, threw me up against the wall and was grinding on me..and chased me around the room...He felt entitled to me....I had to cut him loose..I wasn't the least bit interested in him like that!"said Sofia.

"He had a rumor going around that he had slept with you in the Law Library...that I had to squash...I came very close to knocking him the hell out.."said Kahlil...  "And you remember how he bragged that he had slept with Bee Bee...and that she was calling him, but he was on a new girl now....You remember how upset you got about that...That's how me and Sofia discovered you had feelings for Bee Bee..Don't worry...We didn't tell her...We figured you two would find each other eventually and you did!"Kahlil continued..

"You did Boooo? You got upset about that rumor about me????Awwwwwwwwwwwwww" said Bee Bee, laughing...


She planted a wet ,sloppy kiss on my lips..

"Okay, now I know how he messes things up.." I said..blushing...
"He'll get the message one day and cool out and find somebody nice.." said Bee Bee..

"I did some digging...There was the other guy she dated...a Trevor Lawson...He's loaded...Very well heeled Businessman... He helped his friend, Lloyd Butler get in business...Lloyd Butler owns and manages ATLAS Dating Service downstairs..They both attended Wharton Business School for undergrad and grad...

Lloyd Butler was the best man at his WEDDING!  He's still married and he's got a girlfriend, who he keeps downtown in a tony condo....." said Jade.

"Let me get this straight...He's married and he has a girlfriend on the side...and he goes on dates on a dating service?" asked Sofia.. "Aye Mios dios...He is a major horn dog." she said.

"WOWWWW!" I said.
''WOWWWW!" said Kahlil..

"Lola went on two dates with him...That was the guy she was with the night she was murdered...I wonder if she knew he was married? Why aren't the cops looking at him?" asked Bee Bee.

"I'll give Lt. Tragg credit.. He did pick him up...Had him for 8 hours and then cut him loose...Jeffrey makes a better suspect...Last person seen leaving the house..Left minutes after the murder, which means the murderer could have still been in the house when he entered...He just missed him or whoever.." said Jade.

''What makes you think so Jade?" asked Ms. Yvette, who was just returning to the office..

''Well police said there was no sign of forced entry..because the door was open when they got there...but the basement door was jimmied...I checked when I went back to the crime scene..Nobody went into the basement...I snapped pictures..Lola's killer might have gotten in that way either after Trevor and Jeffrey left or somewhere in between...."said Jade.

''A woman, Virginia Maitland is stopping by..She read about Lola's death and she says that she too dated this Trevor Lawson last year..She too was hooked up by the Atlas Dating service..and she wants to talk...Keith, why don't you and Kahlil accompany Jade downstairs to the Atlas Dating Service..See what you can dig up." said Ms. Yvette.

III-

A little while later, Jade, Kahlil and I were at the Atlas Dating Center...
"Lawyers from upstairs huh?  You don't dress or look,like you need any help with the ladies."laughed Lloyd Butler..looking at me.

"I do okay...But look..Lola Albright..She was my bosses friend...We just want to ask a few questions about one of your clients, Trevor Lawson. He was the last guy she dated.."I said.
"Trevor did take her out that night and he went back to her place with her...He said that uh he left after she refused to sleep with him...He told me he spent over $300.00 on that woman in two dates and he expected to get something for his investment...He cracks me up...The man is married and has a side chick and he still uses my dating service for hook ups..Damn shame..His wife is such a sweet woman..She deserves better than him.."sighed Lloyd Butler.

We were surprised he was so forthcoming.

"You two are old college buddies....You were best man at his wedding.."said Jade.
"If you feel that way...Why do you let him do this?" asked Kahlil..

"Trevor is a paying customer...He's wealthy...He gave me the money I needed to start this business...He even paid the rent on this space for a few months until I made enough to take care of the rent and the overhead myself..Even though I don't agree with what he does.. I owe him...I owe him a lot."said Lloyd Butler..

"I understand...Have you talked to him lately?" asked Jade.

"He was here before you guys came down...He feels bad about that girl getting killed, but he swears he didn't do it..Said he was over his side chicks condo...Said he didn't leave after that, was there the rest of the night...Here is her number and address.."said Lloyd.

"Thanks Mr. Butler.." I said..
"You guys work at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt huh?  Do you know a Yvette Jones...?" he asked.


"That's our boss lady.."said Kahlil..
"Tell her Lloyd "Late Night" Butler asked about her... I'm not married or dating anybody right now..I'd love to take her out sometimes..heh heh heh.." he laughed..

I smiled...

"I'll pass that along.." I said as the three of us left.. As we were leaving, I noticed the female kickboxer from the gym, Francesca....

"Heyyy I didn't know you worked here." I said.


"I didn't know you two were lawyers , who worked in my building...Whole lot we didn't know huh?" she said without smiling..


"Yeah....I guess not.." I said.


Upstairs Ms, Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia met with Virginia Maitland..

"Thank you for coming Ms. Maitland.."said Yvette..
''We appreciate any insight you can give us into Trevor Lawson.." said Sofia.

"Yes Thank you so much.." said Bee Bee.,
"When I read about that Assistant District Attorney getting killed and having dated a man from the Atlas Dating Service , I thought about my experience with them...

Last year..I went to them and they hooked me up with Trevor.. He seemed nice..A little older, mature,Dressed nice, looked like he had a little money..Took me to Atlantic City..we had a nice meal, saw a show at the Borgata...Then the next weekend, he took me to the Baltimore Inner Harbor..we heard some live jazz...ate some good seafood...

We had a nice time.. Then there was the third dinner..

He had his hands on my legs first, then he had his hands under my skirt...I removed his hands...then he put them back up under my dress..

I laughed nervously...I said.."Trevor, we are in public..." He smiled and he was cool..but once in his car..he took my hand, unzippered his trousers and placed my hands on his penis...I fondled him the entire time he drove me home..He tried to force my head down there, but I wouldn't do it..I said that I didn't know him that well yet..

I shouldn't have invited him inside...but once I did..He was like an octopuss..he was all over me..squeezing my butt, kissing me, grinding me up against the wall..

I kept asking him to stop and then he ripped my dress...

I slapped the hell out of him and told him to leave..

He left....

Then about two hours later...I heard someone monkeying with the lock on my back door..

I turned the flood lights on and called the police..

A squad car came, but no one was there.. I couldn't prove it was him...So I couldn't press charges...but I swear it was him...

I've got a man now and he lives with me...I'm less worried...But when I read about that woman and what happened to her...It certainly made me think.." she said

By now Jade, Kahlil and I had returned...and we heard most of her story..

"Wow...did you ever use Atlas Dating Service again?" asked Jade.

"Nooooooooooooo. I never did...In fact, I met my current boyfriend in Josie's Bar and Grill, where I work." she said.

''Smart Girl and Nice Club.we go there occassionally." I said and smiled.
"We'll look for you next time we are there."said Kahlil.

''Ms. Maitland, these are my other associates, Jade Lee, our Investigator, Keith Jones and Kahlil Ahmed, Associate Attorneys...Thank you for coming Ms. Maitland..

"Oh Ms. Yvette...uh Lloyd "Late Night" Butler told me to tell you hello and to call him if you'd like to spend a little time."I said laughing...

"Ms. Yvette you be slayin em...You didn't even go down there and you hooked one."laughed Bee Bee.
"What's your secret?" joked Sofia.

''Shame it's never somebody you want." laughed Ms. Yvette.


"OKAYYYYYY?" laughed Ms. Maitland..
Jade laughed too.

IV-

And Later at Gary's House.

Yvette smiled at Gary...

 ''Thank you sooo much for the other night..I really needed that..." said Yvette,
"I needed it too...How bout we take a nice hot shower together..?" he asked.
Showing Yvette his  shower....

 "Okay..."said Yvette without protest..
Gary turned on the water...

Yvette undressed in front of him and slowly undressed him..

and within minutes...They both were in the shower...Kissing passionately and engulfed in hot soapy water..

"Ouuuuu this is sooooo relaxing."said Yvette.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!.." said Gary..

She smiled...She looked at how erect Gary was and shook her head..

"I see....Oh my god Gary....You don't make any sense..." she said and gasped...

Sometime later, Yvette and Gary were

on his Terrace... Gary took Yvette into his arms..

 "How was that shower baby?said Gary..
'''The best. After this week...Just what I needed" said Yvette..

Gary passed her a cup of Orange Organic Tea.
Yvette sipped it...It was good..she let the aroma go up her nostrils....She smiled from ear to ear...
"Mmmmm.. this gets me in the mood. "said Yvette.

"Well Alrightttt!."said Gary...just staring at Yvette...


"You are such a horn dog....but you're my horn dog...and I love you Gary...." she laughed..

She kissed him softly.....

"I love you tooo!" he moaned..

"Ummmmm I love you Vettie." he moaned softly...


"I love you too!" she whispered...


"Do you really?" he asked..


''You don't even understand how much at this point." she said..


"Show me." he said softly...


"Gladly.." she whispered....

He had her in the corner, running his hands down into her panties..kissing her passionately and she fondling him softly...They both were driving each other crazy.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl....." he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYY!" she sighed..



In no time they were on his big couch making sweet love..

to only the light of the stars....

The  soft couch heaved under their weight, but was so soft....Yvette preffered it to Gary's noisy bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!

"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie! You are my sweet sweet girrrrl"  Gary moaned.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Garyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...my sweet sweet girllllll" Gary moaned

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."Gary moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....

With only the city skyline and the light of the Moon and stars to witness.

We had a suspect...and a possible motive and pattern we could build a defense around...or could we...This case was going to take another crazy turn and soon..


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: