Monday, October 12, 2020

A Favor


 THURSDAY AFTERNOON- OPEN COURT.....

The Judge received the verdict....He read it, smiled slightly and shook his head...

"Bailiff, read the verdict ." he said..

"THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. Troy Cruz..

"COUNT ONE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY!"

"COUNT TWO, US OF AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, NOT GUILTY!"

"COUNT THREE, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY!"

THE JURY WAS POLLED...ALL SAID "NOT GUILTY!"


Our Client, Troy Cruz, a Black man falsely accused of killing a white co-worker was overjoyed..Tears flowed from his eyes as he hugged, Olivia, Beverly and Josie and shook Nelson and my hands..

"Thank You...Thank You guys sooooo much.." he said..


"Oh you're welcome, You're so welcome Troy.." said Olivia..
"This was one of the tough ones...we were up against it for a minute, but we pulled it out" said Beverly, relieved, hugging our client and then hugging her aunt tightly..It had been a tough ,emotionally draining case.
"We've had some tough cases...Yours was one of the toughest...We were up nights doing research and framing arguments...We can all relax now..laughed Josie, who got an education and a half with this case,
"You can relax now too....No longer facing a life sentence or possible death sentence."said Nelson...
I hugged him and patted him on the back...

"Good Luck to you bro.." I said.. I had felt that Lt. Tragg had rushed to judgement from the very beginning of this case...I never doubted this man's innocence...Yet everyone was willing to believe he was guilty...simply because he was Black and his background..He had served time in a Juvenile detention center...But had no adult arrests and had cleaned his life up...A job, college degree..I was glad we were able to save this young man.



ADA Yvonne Harris, a brilliant attorney in her own right , so sure she had a winning case, looked on  in stunned silence...

Lt. Tragg, the arresting officer was livid....He turned towards ADA Harris and said..

"Come on Baby, let's go have a couple of drinks.."

She looked at him as if he was crazy...

"You're out of your mind..." she said..She didn't like losing....and yet this loss was different, it was as if it had given her a bit of clarity...


"I'd like to thank the jury for their dilligence and the care taken in deliberating this case...You are all free to goooooooooooooo! "he said and did his little two step...

Everyone laughed...and we began to recess..

"I don't know about you guys, but I could use some cold ones..." I said..

"So could I...but come here Donnie Ray, let me give you a wet one!" said Olivia..
She planted a kiss on my lips ,so slow ,so soft and so wet...that it momentarily made me forget about wanting to go and get drinks...

"Mmmmmm that's just a downpayment on what I've got in store for you later on today.." she whispered..

"Well Alrighhtttttttt!" I said, smiling....
"I'm down for drinks...let's go someplace different this time.."said Beverly..
"Okay...you know a place?" asked Nelson..
"I do!!...My friend that works here in the courthouse is always telling me about this place."said Josie..
"Good, then it's a go....Here's the keys...You drive Josie.." I said..
"Ummmmm, we can sit in the back seat then.."said Olivia ,seductively, holding my arm as we left..

Lt. Tragg stared at us, steaming with anger...He had been involved in two losses in just two weeks...He was fit to be tied...







Yvette Jones and her snot nosed young upstarts had won a case in this very court just two weeks before ,while this case was going on...


ADA Cal McCafferty was fit to be tied...He thought...

The fact that in Yvette's case and this case, both men were ACTUALLY INNOCENT and his shoddy investigation was the reason for both acquittals simply went over his head.But that was another story..

He very much wanted to take ADA Harris out and then back to his place...But now after this embarrassing loss, he doubted very much that would happen...She had already slapped him silly for slipping his hand up her skirt, feeling on her butt, rubbing her thighs..He was definitely not number one on her list he thought...
But ADA Harris stared at us.....She had a strange look in her eyes...

II-


Josie found us a nice bar....a few blocks from the courthouse...

"This is nice Josie...Is this place new? I didn't know it was here." I said.

"It's kind of new...It just opened up a few months ago.."said Josie..

"I don't believe it! A place Donnie Ray didn't know about!"laughed Beverly... "It's beautiful Josie."said Beverly.
"I guess there are a few places Donnie Ray doesn't know about!.."laughed Olivia..

"Yeah, Just a few ! Here come our drinks.." said Nelson..


Martini's 


and plenty of beers....

Nice and cold....

After a big case like the one we just finished...We welcomed a chance to quaff them down...

To our surprise, ADA Yvonne Harris, who we had just beaten in court walked up to us...

"Olivia, Beverly and team...May I congratulate you on your win....You guys have proven to be very formidable adversaries over the years..." she said and smiled..

"Hello Yvonne...Won't you join us?" said Olivia..

"Here, there is an extra chair....These drinks are cheap and they are very good."said Beverly...
"Yes, They are.." I said.

Nelson pulled an extra chair over...
Josie moved so she could fit in...


"That's the kind of drinks I like best....Cheap, Cold and Delicious.." she said and smiled as a second round of drinks arrived..


and we all quaffed them down with gusto....
"I should confess to you that I never heard of this bar before...I followed you guys here...The reason why is because I'd like to ask a big favor of you...Considering how fiercely we battled in court recently and before I wouldn't blame you if you told me no...but I feel I have to ask..."
"A favor? A Favor we can do for you?" asked Olivia ,now curious...I could tell by that quirky look she got on her face...
"This sounds interesting...Not something I'd expect to hear coming from you." said Nelson..
"Now you've got our attention..We are all ears."said Beverly...
''What is it?" I asked..Now very curious myself..
"I can't believe my ears..."said Josie.
"His name is Brent Jenson....He's a very successful building contractor...His business partner , who he was feuding with, who he had had a very public falling out with, a falling out that led to a fist fight ,witnessed by quite a few people has been murdered....Lt. Tragg has already had him and two other people down to the station for questioning at least three times since the murder...He fears as if he is close to be indicted and charged with this murder...He wanted me to represent him...but I can't...I'm an Assistant District Attorney..I told him to find legal counsel on his own...He said he couldn't imagine who could represent him...I told him I knew people and I would get back to him...I was in the middle of the Troy Cruz case with you guys...but now that case is over...and I figured any attorneys crafty enough to pull off a win in what seemed like an open and shut case like that...are the attorneys that can help him...If you do it...I'd be so grateful...I'd be in your debt Olivia, Beverly....and I can pay you...He can too!" she said.
"There's more isn't there Yvonne?" said Olivia, staring at Yvonne deeply...

"Yes.... I"VE BEEN ASKED TO PROSECUTE THIS CASE!....BUT I'M NOT GOING TO...I'M GOING TO RECUSE MYSELF!" she said.

''He's a personal friend?" asked Josie..

"I suspect it's more than that...Isn't it ADA Harris?" I said peering into her eyes..

"YES.....We used to date...Up until a few months ago, we were sleeping together..."she sighed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now this all makes sense..." said Beverly...

"This makes this all the more intruiging.."said Nelson, who appeared excited about taking on the case now..
"Okay....you know where our office/duplex is located...Why don't you stop by tomorrow at say 10:00 am and we'll discuss the case and it's particulars..." said Olivia.. 


"Oh thank you Liv...guys...Thank you so much...All of the ADA's say in private that if they ever got in any kind of trouble..You guys are the ones they'd want defending them.." she said and smiled..

Olivia smiled and got up...

"If you'll excuse me.." she said and headed towards the women's restroom....
A little while later, I received a text on my phone..I read it and smiled..

"I NEED A BIGGG FAVOR FROM YOU-I'M IN THE LADIES RESTROOM....IT'S COMPLETELY EMPTY! -LIV" the message read.

I smiled and excused myself..






Beverly, Nelson, Josie and ADA Yvonne Harris continued to order more drinks..and continued talking...I doubt if they noticed we were gone.
 


III-


The Restroom in this bar was huge...and it being mid afternoon...It was surprisingly empty....
Olivia was in the back...She motioned to me seductively...

"I've been wanting you ever since the verdict was read, " she said..

"It's nice to be wanted.." I said softly...

We kissed passionately in the corner for a minute...Olivia sat up on the sink...I ran my hands up her skirt and slipped her panties down and off....


I unzippered my trousers and lifted her up..Entering her slowly and softly..

"Ohhhhhhhhh Donnnie Rayyyyyyyy!" she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu girrrrl!" I sighed..

I lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly, softly...She was so warm, so wet, so soft it was unbelievable...We were both losing our minds as I thrusted inside of her...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" she cooed..

What made it so exciting is that someone could walk in here on us at any given minute...but they didn't..


I sat on one of the benches...Why did they always have them in women's restrooms and never in mens? I wondered as Olivia went up and down slowly on me...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, Oh My goddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu you are so huge...soooo hard...Ouuuuuuu my goodnessssssssss Donnie Ray you don't make any sense being this hard...ouuuuuuuu " moaned Olivia....

We sat on that bench in the ladies restroom and she moved up and down on me  very slowly... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OUUU WEEEEEEE...OUUUUU WEEEE! OUUU HOOO HOO HOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!" she squealed with delight..Her head turning back and forth...Her legs trembling....a combonation of sweat and tears just rolling down her face.....

 "UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...delirious with pleasure as she began to move up and down even faster and the soft kisses continued....
"OUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY I'VE DONE THINGS SEXUALLY WITH YOU I'VE NEVER DONE WITH ANY OTHER GUY IN MY LIFE....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEE!!! OH MY GODDD!!! OUUUUU!" Olivia moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! SAME HERE....I ONLY FANTASIZED ABOUT THESE THINGS....OHHHHHH....AWWWWWWW DAMNNNNNNNN!" I moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSS....YESSSSSSSSSSS...OUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSS!...OHHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed with delight... ''Whooooooooooooo!" Olivia had had at least two intense orgasms..Her legs were shaking, her head was turning from side to side....and she was kissing me passionately...

THIRTY FIVE MINUTES passed by before I came and came hard.. loke a gusher.....and Olivia had the most peaceful, serene look on her face...She held on to me for dear life, trembling....

"Ohhhh my goddddddd!" she whispered in my ear.  "OUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOP! UMMMMM!" she moaned in pleasure...

She got up off of me.. We both looked around...


Amazing that no one followed us or came in here in all that time..She reached for her purse which was on the floor and passed me some tissues to clean myself off with...

Olivia picked her panties up off of the bathroom floor..She had a small wash rag in her pocketbook..She cleaned up in the sink and I calmed myself down and fixed my clothes..She fixed her clothes....She stepped back into her heels..

"Thank you husband...I needed that...I would kiss you some more, but I don't want to get you excited again.."she whispered as I watched her walk out..

She was a sexy woman, I thought as I got myself together and fixed my clothes...
I followed her out soon afterwords.. It was just in time.. A group of about eight women entered the restroom..

I don't think they saw me leaving...but had we stayed a few minutes longer, we would have been caught.



I felt very excited, very alive pulling that off!  I know Olivia did too.

We both returned to the Bar to find Beverly, Nelson and Josie finishing up their drinks and slightly buzzed..
ADA Harris was gone!


"I paid our bill with the company credit card...I hope you didn't mind.." said Beverly...
"Ohhh no, not at all...That's what I was going to do...You all deserved it...You guys did a fine job."said Olivia..

"ADA Harris left..She said she'd see us tomorrow.."said Josie..
"You guys finished?  I'm ready to go home myself.."said Nelson..

"Pass me the keys...I'll drive.." I said.. I had the clearest head of the five of us....

Olivia hugged me...

"Let's go home guys.." she said.

It was a nice bar..I hoped we could return...
Olivia and I rode up front with head ,leaning on my shoulder...While Beverly, Nelson and Josie rode in the back...


By the time we got home.. the four of them were fast asleep...



IV-

And in the home of  Brent Jenson....

Brent was sharing a kiss with his new girlfriend, An Attorney named Linda Houston...

"Come on baby, spend the night.." said Brent Jenson..

"I cannnnnnnnn't...I've got a serious litigation tomorrow..." she cooed.

They kissed some more....

Then the doorbell rang...

"Babyyyyyyy, someone is at the door.."said Linda..
Brent opened the door, only to see....his ex...

"Yvonne??/ What are you doing here?" he asked..

"Is this a ....a bad time?" she said...

"Look, I shouldn't even be here...but I'm here to give you a heads up...You're about to be indicted for murder......" said ADA Yvonne Harris.
"WHAT? OH MY GOD!!!! I TOLD LT. TRAGG, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT...WHAT? HE WAS TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER SUSPECT?? OH MY GOD!!!!" he said..


''What is it Brent?  Oh....Oh....Hello Yvonne.."said Linda..

"Hello Linda!" said Yvonne...She despised the woman who was now Brent's girlfriend...Like her she was an Attorney..but not a criminal attorney...She did Corporate Law and Contract law...

"I-I intended to recuse myself from the case..because of  ..because of..our past..." said Yvonne..

"It's your past....It's not your present..It shouldn't matter."said Linda...
Yvonne ignored her..

"Anyway...I have already asked Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West and their team to represent you just in case  you get arrested, which it in fact looks like you could within the next 24 hours." said Yvonne..


"Ohhhhh, I know who they are..." said Linda.








"Didn't they just humiliate you in court yesterday? No...It was today wasn't it?  The Troy Cruz case.." said Linda.


''Did you read that in the papers? Or did you watch it on Television?  Probably the latter right...You don't look like you can read..." said Yvonne..
"Like you, I attended Harvard Law School too...I graduated at the top of my class...Uh where were you dear?" asked Linda..

"ALRIGHT KNOCK IT OFF!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!  Thank you Yvonne...Good looking out..but uh, Linda was going to uh ruh handle my defense..." said Brent...


"Ohhhhhhh she is....??" said ADA Yvonne Harris.


"Yes....but uh thank you anyway...." he said..

"You're welcome." said ADA Yvonne Harris..

She walked away with a smile on her face...She was going to eat Linda for lunch.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: