Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Greater Good


 Most of us ate breakfast as well as lunch at the cafeteria in our building...and if we didn't eat dinner there..We ate dinner at home or one of our friend's houses..

This morning Carlotta and I decided to eat breakfast in Sam Mother's Diner..

"Mmmm this is so nice...This is where we had our first date papi..and we sat at this very table.."gushed Carlotta.
"Wow, you remembered....Yes this was the very table.. "I laughed..

"It was...You were soooo shy...I thought it was cute...I knew you liked me..I always knew.." said Carlotta.
"Oh you knew huh?" I laughed..


''Everybody knew...Boss Lady, Rico..We all knew you had the hots for me...." laughed Carlotta..

I had been crazy about her since the day I first met her...It was after a big bust...A Bust the young detective had helped in..

SIX YEARS AGO-

''Carlotta, come over here." said Tyriq..."I want you to meet some people." he continued.


Carlotta walked over....

"Carlotta, this is the other Lieutenant we were telling you about...


Lt. Sissy Van Buren....Lieutenant..this is Detective Carlotta Rodriguez." said Tyriq

"Pleased to meet you Lieutenant." said Carlotta.

"Pleased to meet you Carlotta...I've heard nothing but good things about you......Maybe Lieutenant Tragg will let you come work for me one day...." she said.



"That would be nice." she said....
.

"I'm ADA Keith Wallace...Pleased to make your acquaintenace Carlotta." he said.



"Likewise I'm sure " she said....her eyes lighting up...

Soon , the police and everyone else cleared out and Carlotta and Tyriq walked toward their cars.....

"Well Top, you've certainly made an impression on some important people...." he said.



"Yeah and that Assistant District Attorney made an impression on me!!...He's cute." she said.

Tyriq smiled...

"Who knows...maybe yall might hook up one day." he said.

"Nahhh, Him and me? We work two different sides of the street." she said.



''Oh Top, you are wise beyond your years." said  Detective Tyriq Pile.

I look at her now as our food arrived ....Hard to believe we've been married all these years..

Two Omelettes
Hash Browns

sausage

and hot coffee..

We had two orders of each!

"Yes this is the table.." I said.
"I remember how nervous you were that day...You were soo cute." laughed Carlotta.

SOME MONTHS LATER-


I drove up just as the Philadelphia Police crime scene unit was removing the body from the house... I just shook my head...another morning, another murder...Philadelphia was on par this year to top last year's rate...We were clearing a lot of them, but just as many as we were clearing, it seemed as though that many more were occurring...

I'm not a cop...My name is Keith Wallace..I'm the Assistant District Attorney...I prosecute Homicides.... This one was particularly troubling...It was the third slaying of a young woman in close to three months....All three homicides had the same M.O.  ,Young Black, mid to late twenties, attractive....alone in their apartment...No sign of breaking and entering!!!



I didn't want to be here, but these murders looked like they might be the work of a serial killer and so by all means, I wanted to supervise this investigation...I'd be lying if I said that that was the only reason I was at this particular scene....The pretty lead detective had given me a call..

Detective Carlotta Rodriguez was the lead detective, the primary in all three cases...I've had the hots for her ever since we "borrowed" her from Special Victims Unit.. So far she has turned out to be a great investigator...She gets high marks from Lt. Sissy Van Buren over at Homicide...and has the highest clearence rate of all of her detectives so far...I'm already in talks with Lt. Tragg over at Special Victims Unit about keeping her full time...  Uh, because of her good work record of course!

"Detective Rodriguez! So nice to see you again...though I'm sorry it's an occassion like this." I said.

"Yeah..I know right  ADA, but that's the business we are in...We are murder police..At least I am for the time being." she said.

''Please..Please Carlotta, can I call you Carlotta?  We don't have to be so formal...You can call me Keith...Keith Wallace." I said.



"I'd prefer we keep it more professional like...at least.......while we are on the clock." she said.

Lawd...She said that and kind of curled her lip in a sensual way...Wow...I really like this woman...the way she carries herself and everything...



"Yes..Y-Yes...of course Detective....You're absolutely right." I found myself saying, embarrassed..Sh
e sensed it...I thought I sensed a bit of a smile on her part.



"It's okay...Perhaps we might meet for a drink after hours sometime." she said.

"Yes..Y-Yes..th-that would be a ...that would be a -a great idea...Now about this murder?" I said.



"Same M.O. as the other two....her name is Ruth Ann Richardson...27, single...Attends Temple University during the day...Works at a strip club as an exotic dancer at night...Also works at a 7-eleven part time...No criminal record at all." she said.



"They found her in the bedroom, in just panties and a t-shirt...She had been raped or at least she had had sex and then strangled...The killer then dressed her and departed...No sign of breaking or entering...Just like Wilma Whetstone last month and Jessica Edgely in June." said Carlotta.

"Wow." I said.



"I've got three plain clothes officers assigned to me and six uniforms...I have em canvassing the neighborhood for witnesses and interviewing anybody that knew her..." she said.


"You didn't find any DNA or fingerprints on the other two did you?" I asked.


"We found semen in victim one, Jessica Edgerly, none on victim two...and we talked to both victims family members,close friends and business associates.. Wilma Whetstone also attended Temple and like this one was a stripper, though not at the same strip club...Hopefully we'll pull some DNA off of this one that matches the DNA we have from the first case." said Carlotta.



"They know each other?" I asked.



"No.  Jessica Edgely  didn't attend Temple, She went to Penn and unlike the other two, she wasn't a stripper..She was a waitress at Sam Mother's joint a few blocks from here." said Carlotta.



"I think we have a serial killer." I said.

"There does seem to be a link....I hope we can find some DNA or something..." said Carlotta.

"Looks like you've got this under control here...You uh mentioned Sam Mother's place...You hungry?" I asked.



Carlotta shot me a sly look, then smiled...

"Yeah ,I am..Hold Up..Rico?" she said. "Keep me abreast on this case, I'm going to breakfast with the ADA." she said.

A  Detective named Tyriq Pile, who I knew from his days in Robbery-Homicide , walked over to her..
.

"Okay Top...I'm on it." he said.

''Well Mr. ADA....I'm all yours." she said with a smile.



I sure wished she was.




Carlotta proved to be my kind of woman... She didn't just order coffee or water..When she said she was hungry, she meant it... Omelettes, bacon, hash browns and a tumbler of coffee was what she ordered...






I had the same....



"Our old friend, Big Chicken runs one of the strip clubs that one of the victims worked at.." she said.



"Big Chicken? I thought he was in prison?" I said.



"He got out about a month ago...I don't think he's got anything to do with this..but he knows the girls, who they date, and generally anything there is to know in the neighborhood." she said.



"Wow, you know the playas in the neighborhood don't you?" I asked.



"Have to have somebody to talk to you sir." she said.



''Carlotta...wow...Carlotta is such a beautiful name...We are off the clock now..We're at breakfast...You don't have to call me ADA...It's Keith." I said.

She smiled...but didn't say anything...  I was crossing all kinds of barriers, both professional and personal here...I needed to stop, but I just couldn't help myself...

She was just so sexy and lovely and yet...there was a mass murder to solve..I had to keep my mind on our business.



''So what are you going to do next....As far as the case is concerned?" I asked.



"I'm going to talk to Big Chicken and Rollo Jones tomorrow, hope and pray that some DNA has been found and see if I can locate anybody that these three girls had in common.." she said.



"Sissy 


said that if anybody can crack this case...It's you." I said.

''Sissy said that?" she asked with a child like smile.



"Yes...she says you are one of her best investigators...She wants you to stay on at Homicide." I laughed.



"Lt. Tragg might have a problem with that." she sighed.

"If you decide to stay in the Homicide unit...I can talk to Lt. Tragg..You just say the word." I said.


She laughed....

"What?" I said.



"You?  You're a trip." she said, still laughing.



"What are you talking about?" I asked.



"Oh nothing..nothing.." she said...

The waitress came back with the bill...Carlotta went in her purse , but I raised my left palm..
.



"I wouldn't dream of allowing you to pay...I got this." I said.



"Oh..Well thank you ADA Wallace.." she said as she got up.




"Where are you going?" I asked.



"I've got a serial murder to solve" she said and waived..."My car is still parked down the street." she continued and waved as she walked toward the door.




"Keep me posted on this one." I said with a smile.




"I'm sure you'll stay up on this one." she said with a wry smile...

Loved that woman!



II-

Carlotta and I kissed passionately ....We had finished our meal and were getting ready to pay..



Lt. Tragg was standing next to our table..

"Ahem...I hate to break up your moment counselor, detective...but uh ruh...Detective shouldn't you be at work , working hard on that murder?" he asked Carlotta..
"I'm on my way to work now Lieutenant...We have to have breakfast..It's only 8:10 am..My shift begins at 9:00 am."said Carlotta...

I said nothing...Now I knew why my attorney friends, never ate here anymore..They ordered their food from Sam via Uber Eats or Door Dash and had it delivered at their office...

Lt. Tragg made it unbearable to enjoy a meal in peace.....He brow beated everyone..He was miserable..
"What's the word on that murder investigation?" he asked..
''We are close to making an arrest ...That's all I can say....If you want to know any more you'll have to ask my lieutenant."said Carlotta..

"YOUR LIEUTENANT??? I'M THE SUPERIOR OFFICER!!!" he bellowed.

"That's all today Lieutenant!" I said sternly as I took Carlotta by the arm and we left.. She got in my car and I drove her to headquarters..


Leaving him standing there fuming...



At headquarters, Sissy smiled...


"I can't stand him....This is none of his business..Carlotta, you and Rico...are going to have to pick that woman up...Her name is 
Her name is Marsha Fenton....She's a Financial Analyst with a Wharton MBA...I have her address right here.....She was a witness in a murder case I worked with

 

Kevin about two years ago. Grab a couple of guys and bring her in for questioning.

"Jimmy, Hop and Sirena 



have been temporarily assigned to Sharon..


she said that Angie 


has a lead on the gun runner...She's made contact with his number two...The deal could be going down tonight..



She and Duke and U.S. Attorney 
Karla Williams have warrants for 39 Associates or members of the ring...




They arrested them all early this morning...

Angie is setting up a sting tonight that will snag the Main man and his number two tonight..
This bust is too important...We can take a major Gun importer off the street,confiscate a lot of guns before they get into the hands of people..I had to think of the greater good." said Sissy./


"I understand... I'll back your play if you need me too!" I said..

"Come on Top...Let's grab a few guys and go pick her up...we'll leave out the back..Just in case the great detective is on his way.."said Tyriq..

"Right behind you Rico." said Carlotta.
"Both of you....Kevlar and Trauma Plates.." yelled Sissy, always worried about her detectives well being.

III-
This bar was perfect....Nobody knew her here and she had never been here herself.

Angie sat quietly and had her margarita..


Waiting for her contact..

Nate Lawson, the number two man in the gun running ring had been courting Angie for awhile..His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw her..

Ms. Angela looked scrumptious....


"Myyyyyyy goodness girl...Look at you..." said Nate Taylor..


"Save all that Mr. Taylor..My man will be here with his represenative soon... He'll have the cash , just like we agreed upon...Will you have the Merch?" asked Angie..


"Baby....I give the word and the truck is outside.. 152 handguns....22 cal,  .40 Cal, 38 smokeless snubnose revolvers and the heavy hitters, 3.57 Mag's and .45's....And next week if you like...We'll have 
Long guns, AR-15's , and the like..." said Nate Taylor.
The Warehouse that housed these weapons were located..

"Sharon...We located the warehouse.....We got a man inside ,who just sent us photos...We hit the motherlode..Guns up the wazoo." said Hop..
''What do you want us to do?  The Bossman is here...Taking inventory.." said Sirena.

In a surveilience van , six blocks from the bar..


"Sit on it until I give the word...Angie is about to make contact now.."said Sharon..


"It's just a matter of time now.." said Duke.

In the Bar...

"Soooo baby....what about me and you?" asked Nate..


"There is no ME AND YOU....This is strictly business.." said Angie..
''Well I'm talkin about me and you doin some business...IN THE BEDROOM!" he said..

"I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea Nate..but it aint that kind of party..."said Angie..
"It can be that kind of party..." he said softly....

He leaned over and kissed Angie softly, passionately..

"I told you it's not that kind of party....This is business and I never mix business with pleasure..You've had your hands on my legs for the past half hour and you've been running them up my skirt...Now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties..Stop it!" said Angie, who removed his hands..

Just then, Her "contact" walked in... "The Russian", who was really Jimmy and Duke.
Jimmy, who could speak Russian fluently and who had mastered the accent walked in ,in just the nick of time..

"Angela...Is this the man, you were telling me about?" he said.

was with him , carrying a briefcase....


Angie was relieved to see them both..

"My associate here has the cash, 100 large...." said Jimmy..

Duke, playing the hood to the hilt showed him the cash....

"Let's see the weapons."said Jimmy...


"Let's Go...My van is in the back alley." he said..

The three men walked outside.....Angie stayed behind..

The van was loaded with weapons....22's, .40 Calibers. 357 Mags, .38 smokeless, Uzi's...and .45's ..All brand new, never fired and un traceable..Like the weapons they had confiscated from some of the murder suspects they had arrested..

Jimmy looked over everything.. He smiled.

"Give him the cash.."


Duke handed him the cash...

He had no idea that Angie was wearing a wire in her bra and they had small Micro-cameras on them...The entire exchange had been recorded and filmed..


The Gray van drove up... Nate thought that was to transport the weapons... Instead..



FBI and ATF agents got out of the van with guns drawn...

"WHATTTTTTT? YOU GUYS ARE FEDS?" asked an astonished Nate Taylor..

"I'm afraid so..and you're under arrest..." said Sharon...
''Surprise!"said Jimmy...

''Good Work Partner.."said Duke.

"Thank You Partner.."said Angie..
"Good Work all of you..."said Sharon who called Sirena and Hop..

''Sirena! Hit the house...We have Taylor in custody!" she said.

''She gave the word partner...Let's do it." said Sirena..
"Okay guys,let's go!" said Hop..

Sirena and Hop led a team of FBI and ATF Agents as well as a Tactical Unit from the Philadelphia Police.






They hot the warehouse and surprised the 40 some people working inside ....There were more guns than you could shake a finger at...

They arrested 40 people and confiscated so many guns..that they had to have three vans come out to move all of the hardware....


The Boss of the entire operation, Emanuel Cartegena was arrested on the spot...by Sirena and Hop..



This was a major bust, taking down that Gun running operation.


Sissy was ecstatic when she got the news..
"They did it!!! Angie,Duke and Jimmy got Nate Taylor, with the merch....He's in Custody and Sirena and Hop found and hit the warehouse..They arrested 40 people, the Feds confiscated a warehouse full of guns and they arrested the boss man himself, Emanuel Cartegena....They busted the entire Gun smuggling ring.." said Sissy.

"That's great..." I said.

Unfortunately, Lt. Tragg had walked in and heard the entire thing..

''What is this..? We've got a major murder...Which you haven't cracked by the way..and you've got five of your best detectives working with the Feds on THEIR INVESTIGATION???  I'd like to hear you explain this to the Deputy of Operations..." snarled Lt. Tragg..

Sissy calmly reared back in her chair..

"Detectives Rodriguez-Wallace and Pile are making an arrest in that case as we speak...I think I'll look quite good in the eyes of the Deputy of Operations this month....My guys closed 49 cases..They were on a Federal task Force that has broken up a Major Gun smuggling ring..We've got the boss and his number two in custody and as I speak, a suspect in the Bennie Gold Murder Case is about to be brought in...And how was your week?"sighed Sissy..


 I smiled..

Lt. Tragg was speechless...He turned and walked out of the office...Our constant sucess really rubbed him the wrong way.

IV-

We stood outside of Marsha Fenton's loft...


"This reminds me of my old loft in Northern Liberties..."said Carlotta.

"I remember your old place... It was small....but nice and cozy..."said Tyriq..


"I got a text from Sharon...They busted Emanuel Cartegena, Nate Taylor and 40 members of the gang..They got the warehouse...the weapons, everything!"said Carlotta.


"OUTSTANDING!!! Well, let's earn our keep Top...Let's get this woman...and close this case."said Tyriq...



Tyriq, Carlotta and three uniformed officers entered the loft... 
Marsha Fenton was as high as a kite when they arrested her...Initially they were going to arrest her for suspicion of murder...But they found a few baggies of Heroin in her apartment..

Tyriq made the decision to arrest her on drug charges... It was a charge they could make stick..They could hold her and question her about the murder of Bennie Gold later.

Carlotta agreed and they brought her in...


All and All it had been a perfect night...Carlotta and I went home...

''Aye Mios Dios...Look how fast you got undressed...You couldn't wait could you?" she said, Laughing.

"No...I couldn't.."I said, just staring at her as she slowly undressed on purpose to get me aroused..

"Let me hang up my clothes...I'll be with you shortly..." she said...

I walked over to her...

"Let me help you..."I whispered...

"You are sooooo horny..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi….."she moaned..

"Ayyyye Mios Dios..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Carlotta was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

before long we were making sweet love...Our bed squeaking loudly, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned.
.

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this papi.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Carlotta's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"AYE MIOS DIOS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE  YI YIIIIIII." she moaned..she was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Carlotta's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..." " I said..

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

It was the way we had "celebrated " the end of a big case since we had known each other.. I couldn't think of a better way.


Only thing was...This case wasn't over....Not yet!   We just don't know it!


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: