Thursday, October 1, 2020

In Between It All

 

FRIDAY NIGHT

We were all spending this Friday Night at where else?  Josie's Bar and Grill....Sure, there were other clubs in the neighborhood now...Aqua Bar, Stoleys, Mulberry Street and the Mermaid Crabhouse...but Josie's was like home.. Josie's was the oldest club in this area...The only one of he one's named that was here when I moved in the neighborhood...But also the largest...and the only one that had live entertainment... Musicians, Singers, Comedians et al...

None of them was here tonight....

The place was packed and ten D.J.'s were spinning....

I remember when this place was a dive...Now it was larger, with brand new floors, brand new bars, live entertainment and D.J.'s and food..They had Crab Night, Wings Night...and a Sunday Brunch...

Yes...Josie's was the place..

 ''Im Kevin Morris, Local entrepreneur and Private Investigator on the side..
 I was here with my wife, Sepia, A realtor
 My best friend, Walter "Kool Jat " Jones..Once a feared street enforcer....Now my self appointed bodyguard and man about the streets...
 His beautiful wife, Chelsea....
 My other good friend, Robert Foxworth
and his wife, Bonita Turner-Foxworth, My wife's best friend and business partner in the real estate business..

We were all drinking and feasting on the Catered Barbecue meal...
Honey Brown, once the head waitress, now the Manager and Gus's right hand was keeping the waiters and waitresses on point, taking orders and serving drinks..

From a distance I saw my attorney friends....

 Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander
 Her husband and fellow Private Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander
 Her niece, Attorney Beverly West
 and her husband, Attorney, Nelson East..
My ward and their newly minted Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd and her boyfriend, Paris...

They had an area to themselves....and also sitting with them was

 Attorney Yvette Jones
 Her boyfriend, Gary Lockwood, Once a detective, Now an investigator for the District Attorney's office..
 Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans..
 Her boyfriend, Attorney Keith Jones
 Attorney Sofia Garcia
 Her boyfriend, Kahlil Ahmed...
 Their Investigator, Jade Lee, once a Homicide detective with the Tokyo Police department..We had worked a case once...Now an American Citizen and Yvette's investigator..
and her boyfriend, Lieutenant Danny Ho...Robbery-Homicide

 I saw ADA Keith Wallace
and his wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez -Wallace of the Criminal Investigative Division

Bridget Jones, Owner of Lady Chatterlie's Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman..

Detectives Angie Belton-Barlow and Sirena Pile were also spotted,looking very lovely...

Angie and Sirena's husbands,

 Detectives Jimmy Barlow
and Tyriq Pile weren't too far behind...
 Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor
and Deputy Coroner , Hazel Baylor, his wife were also in attendance...


 They all ordered Citris Martini's....

It had been a big week for them, they had busted up a major Drug and Money laundering ring and had helped me in my investigation of who had shot my friend, Joey Page.. The Shooter and the middle man were safely behind bars..

Unfortunately, the man who put this in motion, Vinnie Carrow 


was still at large without a charge to be put on him.

With him free and his sister, Joey's ex-wife.. Joey Page was still in danger.
  Attorneys Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques
 and Ray St. Jacques were in a corner booth to themselves , enjoying drinks and staring into each others eyes...

Attorneys Charles "Chip" Burrows and his wife, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows  were seated in a booth near the corner..


as was attorneys Dabnis Coley and his wife, Jasmine "Jazzy" Coley..

kissing each other passionately..

 Beverly's gorgeously sexy Mother and Olivia's Office Manager, Alfreda Johnson and her boyfriend
ADA Rockland Cambridge were also in the crowd...
 "It's rare that all of our friends are here tonight..We are alll sooo busy.."said my wife Sepia..
"Yeah, but not tonight.." I said..

Gus was ecstatic...He was making money hand over foot...

Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her husband, Eddie C. walked in..


 Flanked by Detective Tony Hopkins
and his wife and my friend, FBI/ATF  Deputy Special Agent in charge, Sharon Hopkins...

 Even Bonnie Shay, Attorney and Insurance Investigator was here
with her husband, Ronald Shay, also an attorney....
 Assistant District Attorney Miles Ellis
and U.S. Attorney Karla Williams, his girlfriend rounded out the crowd...

 Police Captain ,Eddie Cantrell also graced our presence
with his wife...Regional DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding -Cantrell...


 "Tired of people watching husband?" said Sepia, smiling..
"Yeah....I just can't imagine so many of us here at the same time.." I said..

"It's been quite a week hasn't it?...."laughed Sepia...

"Yeah it has..." I said..

Like I said...The joint was jumpin and the place was packed...This was the calm before the storm...I knew it, I could feel it.

II-

Sepia and I got home shortly after two in the morning...We had had a great time...Kimmie Cakes was staying with her mother...

"I sure hope Mama and Charles made sure Kimmie was asleep and her door closed before they get into something...They're like two rabbits the way they go at each other.." she said.

I laughed..''And how would you know?"I asked.

"Everybody knows...The man can't keep his hands off of her...She's over there twice a day..At lunch and after work...They've been together a year now and the magic or whatever they have hasn't worn off, they still can't keep their hands off of each other.." said Sepia.

"Jealous??"I asked..

"Jealous?? Why should I be?  I've got you...said Sepia.,

"That's right and I'm ready to jump on you right now.." I said...smiling and looking at her pretty shapely legs in her short night gown that came just to her hips..She knew I was checking her out...She just smiled at me...

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

''I know, you're almost as bad as Charles.." she said..

 I laughed.. as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"I can't believe you still want more after what we did this morning...." she said..
Speaking of the crazy love we had in the living room this morning..
"You forget who you're talking to.." I said..

"That's right...The Horn dog...You always want it.." she said...

"Yes I do.."I said quietly...

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEE" she moaned...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD KEVINNN!!!" she squealed...



Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....



''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

" OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...


 ''OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said..

At Curley's Bar, it was near closing time..
"Closing time Artie...I hear it's been a rough week for you...Is it true you blew three detectives cover during a big sting operation?"asked Curley..
"I didn't know they were undercover...I went in this Pizzeria to interview a suspect in my shooting case and three of Sissy's detectives were in there...I thought they were trying to horn in on my investigation...I didn't know they were undercover and tryin to set the guy up."said Lt. Tragg.
"Deputy of Op's was sore at you...He was in here, he called you everything but a child of god..Lucky for you..They made the bust..They arrested 79 people, put a lot of dope and money on the table and shut down the operation, but the guy they wanted, their target got away scott free without a charge...Artie, you gotta be careful and use common sense..You put a major 6 week investigation in jeopardy.."said Curley..
"It was an accident...I didn't know..Anyway...Sissy's detective captured my shooting suspect and the guy who paid him..I can't believe it..I complained to the Deputy Of Operations, but he said the suspect was arrested as part of Sissy's investigation and they were the ones who found the gun in the guy's trunk.  That meddling P.I. Kevin Morris wore a wire and got a confession from the shooter...I look like an idiot."said an angry Lt. Tragg..
"Ahhh look at it this way...Your case is down...On to the next case."laughed Curley.

III-
MONDAY MORNING


I was back at my place of work , I was looking up one Vincent Carrow...
He had no priors....but three arrests for suspicion of narcotics possession with intent to distribute, no convictions..These were all when he was 20, 21... Since then, he had unexplainably come into some money...He had bought the Pizzeria...

It turned a decent profit, but not one that would afford him a tony condo in center city and three very expensive sports cars as well as a wardrobe that GQ and Esquire  photographers would drool over..

Judging by the number of known Russian Gangsters who suddenly developed a love for cheap pizza in Fishtown and some of the more sleazy young punks who bought lots of Pizza during the week..It was quite obvious something else was going on..

Those 39 Russians were major figures in the Russian Mob and were laundering lots of dirty money through that Pizzeria.. and at the same time, several White, Asian, Latino and a few Black drug dealers bought high grain Heroin, Fentynol, other Opiates and Cocaine, all street ready from the same pizzeria.

In the basement and sub-basement of the Pizzeria...several young ladies, 25 to be exact, cut ,stepped on and made the drugs street ready...They were arrested too ,along with 39 drug dealers.

A lot of Drugs and Money was confiscated from the basement....

But Vinnie Carrow  was only seen as a customer, eating Pizza, drinking a Coke and talking on his phone from around 9:00 am until 5:00 and leaving..He never talked to anyone, except the females who worked for him...Which was why Sissy had fished Carlotta, Angie and Sirena into the store.




Manny Reid had taken a special liking to Carlotta or "Carmen" as he thought her name was..

Vinnie had a liking for Carlotta too and Angie as well...
That was all ruined when Lt. Tragg waltzed in and blew all three of their covers, Calling them by their real names and asking why they were there when he was the detective in charge of the investigation..

All three girls had to leave immediately...
They knew they had been compromised... D.A. Garcetti told ADA Keith Wallace..

"They know they've been compromised...We need to hit them right now before they can move anything.. You've got warrants for 79 people, including Reid.. Hit them now, hit them hard or we'll lose the whole thing." he said.
"Okay, but we have nothing on Vinnie Carrow and that's who I wanted."said a very disappointed ADA Keith Wallace,.

The day the arrests were made and the Pizzeria was taken down, Vinnie Carrow and his sister 


were both in Wildwood ,New Jersey, Far away and without a charge on him...

As for his sister...She didn't have anything to do with brother Vinnie's drug business or Money Laundering....but she wouldn't have been beyond calling Big Brother the gangster and asking a favor, that favor being to take her estranged husband out..

Too bad I couldn't prove it..

With the problems Vinnie had now..I doubt if Joey Page had anything else to worry about from Vinnie..Still I'd feel better for him if Vinnie was in custody..

IV-

I took a break from working in the sub-basement with my guys and took an elevator upstairs to my offices...I still handled the day to day of running Morris Communications. My wife Sepia stopped by for lunch....Which never included eating.


We were kissing passionately....with my office door closed and locked.

"I can't stay too long so don't get yourself too worked up.." she said..

"You're too late." I said smiling..
"Nooooo Kevin..Nooooooooo." she cooed as I tried to slip her panties down... I suddenly stopped...
''What's the matter? Why did you stop?" she asked puzzled..

"If you really can't stay long, I don't want to make you late...We can pick up where we left off tonight.." I said.

''Awwwww you are sooo sweet...I promise...I'll make it up to you tonight." she said.
and gave me a nice long sloppy kiss..

"See ya later." she said.

No sooner was she gone ,than my phone rang....It was Walter!
"Hey Kev, you sittin down? Check this out... Manny Reid was shanked up at CFC...He's still alive..but he lost a lot of blood..He's in the hospital down town with a police guard."said Kool Kat...
"That means our boys don't trust each other...He's the only one who can put a finger on Vinnie C. Nobody else talked to or dealt with him...Hmmmmm this can be worked in our favor."I said, smiling.

I could see Kool Kat laughing from the other end of the phone..

"Heh heh Heh....I like the way you think boy.." he said.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: