Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Kill Job


 DAYBREAK!


James Blakely had just finished his coffee at the bus station...


He was headed outside, to hail an Uber...
When he was surrounded by a Tactical Squad of Philadelphia Police..
"End of the Line Buddy." said Lt. Tragg...

Naturally , the press was there with cameras popping

and a phlanx of unmarked police cars, with lights flashing...
Not wanting to be bothered with Lt. Tragg this morning, We all decided to go to a tony new coffee shop a few blocks from the courthouse....Yvette had told us about this place.

It smelled like coffee and Jasmine.


We ordered six coffee's.


and a Pastry Tray...


"Mmmmmmmm, nothing like fresh coffee and hot pastries. This is certainly a change of pace." said Nelson.


"Mmmmmm yesss!" said Beverly , leaning onto her husband's shoulders..

"I thought I'd start today with a bit of a change up...I'm sure none of you wanted to risk running into Lt. Tragg this morning at sam Mothers did you?" asked Olivia.

"I sure didn't." said Josie.

"Me neither." said Bresha.

"Speak of the devil " I said pointing to the Television Monitor..


It showed the Philadelphia Bus Station...


A Tactical Squad..


Several unmarked police squads


and our client, James Blakely in handcuffs, doing a perp walk...

Flanked by who else, Lt. Tragg.



"EARLY THIS MORNING, PHILADELPHIA POLICE, LED BY LT. ARTHUR TRAGG JR. ARRESTED MAGAZINE PUBLISHER, JOHN BLAKELY FOR THE MURDER OF NEW YORK ATTORNEY SARAH LUFT, A NIGHT AGO...'' SAID A NEWS REPORTER.

"Apparently they had had a lovers quarell...she had broken off an engagement with him in public at a plush dinner party a month ago and furious, he tracked her down and brutally murdered her." said Lt. Tragg.


"He doesn't know that for sure...He doesn't know what happened..How does he know about our dinner party?" asked Beverly..

"How did Lt. Tragg catch him so fast?  He called me last night...and it looks like he closed in on him immediately after our conversation..."said Olivia.

''Did he tell you where he was?" I asked.


"No but I could hear buses and traffic and I assumed he was in the Bus terminal." said Olivia.


''He's not that good and he doesn't work that hard...He got a tip from somewhere." said Nelson.


"Who'd give him a tip? Who likes him enough to give him a tip?" said Josie..

This was met by raucous laughter..

''Well at any rate...We are here...We might as well get him arraigned and released..." said Bresha.


"This happened sooner than I would have liked..But since we are here...We might as well go and get him.." said Olivia.

"We'll have to work Backwords... Jo and I will get a judge...Bree and Nelson will go to his job and get charactor witnesses , as many as can be found on such short notice." said Beverly.

"Good Thinking Niecey Poo.... Donnie Ray, get that Thermos out of the car...Let's bring him some of this good coffee." said Olivia.

"That should brighten his day." I said.

II-


The "Fishbowl" or Interrogation room, whichever you prefer..

"Man, you guys need to air this place out..It smells look sweat socks, bad breath and just plain old Body Odor..Ewwwwwwww!" said John Blakely , sitting at the table..


"You're a funny man Blakely... I got you on several cameras entering that Condo at 10:45 PM... and leaving at 11:15 AM.. The M.E.'s office says Sarah Luft was murdered at around 11:00 pm.. Tell me about it." said Lt. Tragg...

"You know as much as I know.. I used the restroom on the ground flooe..I then took the elevator to Sarah's floor...When I got to her unit..The door was open...I went in and she was dead ...I didn't kill her..I don't own a gun.." said John..."I probably just missed the killer." he added.


"How nice for you...Try again...I don't believe you." said Lt. Tragg...

"Interview is over...." said Olivia softly...


"LIV!" said John...He was elated to see her...

"Hello John." I said..





I brought him a Thermos and some cups....


He was glad to have to nice hot coffee...


"Thank You Donnie Ray. Thank You Both." said John.



"Well Liv...At least you did as I asked. You told him to turn himself in...Though when we fell up on him...He looked like he was thinking of making a run for it." said Lt. Tragg.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?  HOW DID YOU KNOW I TOLD HIM TO TURN HIMSELF IN?" asked Olivia.



"UH, UH, UH , ER UH...I think he mentioned it to me." said a flustered Lt. Tragg, as red as a beat!" he said.


"Just sit tight John...We'll have you arraigned in court pretty soon." said Olivia.


TWO HOURS LATER-

We arrived in court with Judge Martika Anderson-


A tough , but fair Judge and a friend of ours...


The Assistant District Attorney was someone we had just recently gone up against and beat in court...
Patrick Peace... He acted as if he relished a second go around with us... And he was prepared...More prepared than he ought to be I thought...

He argued that our client was involved with a multi-million dollar deal in which his company was to be sold to Capital One Communications in New York...He got romantically involved with the attorney representing Capital On Communications..Murder Victim Sarah Luft, 
who was also involved with the owner's son, 

Charles Van Jr. when she rebuked him for Mr. Van...He flew into a jealous rage and threatened to kill her the next time he saw her, which he apparently did...He argued that a man with this kind of rage should not be allowed on the street...
Olivia argued that nothing was farther from the truth...She spoke of the afternoon in question ,of how he announced his engagement and then Van Jr. announced he was engaged to the same woman in front of all of my dinner guests...Any reasonable person would have been angered..."That doesn't make him a murderer" she said. "It was a month ago...He's had a month to cool off." Olivia argued..


"You're both arguing the case...There will be time for that...right now...I want to know if he should have bail or not." said Judge Anderson...


Bresha and Nelson presented 22 people from his office to act as charactor witnesses, each saying that they had never so much heard Mr. Blakely raise his voice in anger and if he did...someone must have really have gotten him angry...




Beverly and Josie argued that ,that was exactly what had happened the night of the dinner party...

"Okay, Okay, Okay..Still arguing the case before me....but I get it...Bail is set at $3000.00" she said.


John Blakely wrote out a check for $300.00 dollars and passed it to Bresha.

Bresha passed the check to the bailiff, who didn't realize she'd gotten married since he last saw her and still made goo goo eyes at her and licked his lips salaciously...She just giggled.

"Freshie...I'm gonna tell Tony!" joked Beverly as we left the court..


ADA Peace was livid...He felt as if he'd gotten skunked again...He angrilly stomped his foot.

"This is the kind of stunts they pull all the time."said a self righteous Lt. Tragg..
"Well they aren't going to pull them on me...They won this battle, but they won't win the war.." said ADA Peace.. He glared at Olivia..

She was a gorgeous woman...Smart....He admired that...But he was going to do what all of the ADA's had failed to do...Win a big case against them...


Her niece was equally pretty and smart...Beating and frustrating both of them would make his day...

I watched him...something about him was off setting...Dangerous...I was going to find out more about him..

"John...I suggest you register yourself into a local Hotel or Motel...Don't tell us where it is just yet...Use your real name..." said Nelson..
"And use this Portal...We'll communicate with you through the portal...." said Josie.


who passed him the Portal..


"Use this Burner phone...It can't be traced.." said Beverly.
passing him the phone...
"Don't call us on our business or personal phones.. This phone is clean." said Bresha.



"Liv, you got quite a crew...You take nothing for chance." said John, smiling.

"That's why we win cases." said Olivia..

I smiled as we left the courthouse...

III-


THE NEXT DAY-


We all were having a quiet meeting in our domicile with two of our good friends, Private Investigator Kevin Morris of Morris Communications and Investigations and Bonnie Shay, Attorney and Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance.


"Olivia, Donnie Ray, Guys..Alfreda let me and my operatives in this morning and we swept this place thoroughly... There is no bugs or listening devices in your establishment... If you'll look out your window..You'll see where your problem is coming from..


A Black van sat at the corner of our block...It had been sitting there for a few days...We hardly noticed it..That was the idea.


"We traced the tags... The van belongs to a private investigator named Reed Cohen...He has ties to the intelligence community, just like my operatives..He's pretty good..He's done work for a number of people, including a certain Assistant District Attorney named Patrick Peace." said Kevin.


"That makes sense...He's the D.A. in our present case.." I said.


"My guess is...He's using a phishing device that picks up on your phone numbers and catches every call you make and every call made to you... For instance..

"Olivia , you call Yvette almost every night at some point ,


and you said you called Josie and Bresha


to tell them they could come in late...


"Bev ,you call Jazzy and your cousin Kayla..


well they picked up calls made to you and calls made to them....

"What can we do?" asked Nelson..

"Change the sim card in your phones to one they aren't familliar with for starters..." said Bonnie Shay.

"But by now...they know the numbers of our friends...They can still pick them up and still get on to our phones.." said Olivia..

"Well, Bonnie and I have already changed their sim cards in their business phones and their personal phones. " said Kevin with a smile..
















I contacted them all by text and told them the deal..... They all met with me at that Ice Cream place you all hang out at , at night.. earlier today..


and Bonnie and I changed their sim cards already....When they call you those guys in that van won't pick up and once I change your sim cards...They won't pick you up...But this only works for awhile..In a few days...They could possibly be up on your phones again." said Kevin..

"So what can we do?" asked Olivia.
"We are at their mercy... " said Beverly.

"Isn't this illegal? The D.A.'s office can't bug our office?" said Josie..


"The D.A.'s Office isn't bugging our phones... Not officially...This is a Private Investigator, working for an Assistant District Attorney... He's not going to reveal his client and ADA Peace is never going to admit to hiring him...It's quasi legal and slick.."said Nelson..


"Wow! we can't keep changing sim cards every two days.."said Bresha..

"Ohhhh you won't have to."laughed Kevin..
"I seem to remember a little something you employed once Bonnie...something that knocked someone's system out...A RAT!" I said.



"Donnie Ray, you read my mind...Watch and learn folks..."said Bonnie....


"What is a RAT?" asked Bresha.

''A Remote Access Tracker." said Beverly.

"Very Good Beverly, you remembered.."said Bonnie.

"I remember too!" said Olivia..


''We used it in the Hemingway Case."said Josie..."I was a Para-legal back then." she said.



I put my arms around Josie and hugged her.. I knew then she was going to be a great attorney one day and here she is today..a great attorney and an asset to our firm.




"I'm up on them...They apparently don't know I am...Now...I'm going to Nuke their system...Wipe out everything.. Watch that van...In a few minutes ,you'll hear a loud holler." said Bonnie, laughing..


"WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHAT THE HELL?" screamed Reed Cohen...


"MY WHOLE SYSTEM IS BLOWN...EVERYTHING IS GONE!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!"he screamed..


"WHAT? HOW? WHO?" said ADA Patrick Peace..


The Van pulled off at top speed...

"Oh My God!!! That was faster than I thought.."laughed Olivia..
"I wished we had some Champaigne.." I said..
"They're sure going to be mad when they find out we wiped them out." said Beverly..
"I'm sure he has a back up system..."said Nelson..
"And even if they do find out..Then they'd have to admit they were spying...No I think you've seen the last of them.." laughed Josie..
"Oh My God.."laughed Bresha... "Girrrrrrrl, you got skills." laughed Bresha..
"That she does....We'll be leaving...but if you need us..We are just a phone call away." said Kevin..
"Bye now!" said Bonnie.

"Thank you two so much." said Olivia.


"It's so nice to have such a talented network of friends... I never had this kind of community back in New Orleans..I mean we live across the street from all of our closest friends..We have good friends and contacts at the police department.. The Criminal Investigation Division, FBI/ATF 
and Robbery/Homicide.. 















and a contact inside the D.A.'s office, The M.E.'s and Kevin and Bonnie Shay...I've never felt so surrounded  by so much good will." I said..


"When Bev and I moved out here...They were our only friends... Now everybody is out here."laughed Olivia.
''I remember how cut off I felt from everyone I used to know.." said Beverly.

"They were my only friends too ,until I met Liv and Bev.." said Josie.
"Er body is out here." laughed Nelson...
"Er body!"laughed Bresha.




Everybody was not laughing..


"That's thousands of dollars worth of equipment...Nuked...Destroyed..." snarled a livid Reed Cohen..

"You do have back up don't you?" asked ADA Peace...

"No I don't...I-I was going to get around to backing up everything...Now I have nothing to back up...Who expected this? Olivia must have got on to us..." said Reed Cohen..

"They're attorneys...They aren't electronics whizes or spies...No this was bigger than them..."said Patrick Peace.
"Her Husband is an ex-cop...A Homicide Detective.."said Reed Cohen..

"He's good, but this is way above his payroll...Olivia paid somebody...a professional outfit, to do this kill  job!" said ADA Peace..


"Maybe she did...but I didn't pick it up on any of the phones today....In fact, I know one of her little friends must have called her or Beverly or Nelson and I got nothing..No calls from their client either...She hired some top guns somehow..Maybe she used a clean phone..."said Reed Cohen..


"Wait a minute...Even if Olivia hired a top gun to do a "Kill Job" How did she even know she had been compromised?" said ADA Peace..
"TRAGG!" said Reed Cohen..

"That egotistical idiot must have slipped up and said something...Let something slip."said ADA Peace.

"He's your problem now...Our arrangement is over...You'll be getting my bill shortly...See ya around
pal." said Private Investigator, Reed Cohen as he drove off!



ADA Peace stood on the corner, fuming!



IV-
Everyone went Home..





It was weird ,Josie and Bresha being married.. They had always had men in their lives...but now they were married and homeowners... Josie and Paris lived right across the street.. and Bresha and Tony lived three doors down...Their husbands stopped by and the four of them usually left to go to their homes, unless we were having dinner, which we weren't...



Shortcake and Nelson were just as hot for each other as Olivia and I were and they too also left...We had had quite a day...They left and walked downstairs...


Olivia and I fell into each others arms as soon as our domicile was empty..


We were kissing passionately, the door was locked and the lights were out....


"Babyyyyy!" I said.

"Darlingg!" she cooed as we continued to smother each other with hot kisses...


All of our phones were on chargers....


We did not intend to be disturbed... Not tonight...



Olivia stripped down to her bra and panties...

 Olivia kissed me softly and tenderly...She ran her hands in my trousers and into my boxers and fondled my raging erection softly...

"WOW! "was all she would say...
I smiled sheepishly...

"You're so cute when you're blushing....No need for you to blush...I know all about you noww..We've been married and sleeping together how long now?"she asked, still kissing me...

She put both of her hands around my erect penis and stroked it a little bit more... She shook her head and smiled.. I slipped her  panties down slowly...She stared in my face with those big expressive eyes of hers...She was breathing deeply and kissing me slowly...I unhooked her bra and watched it drop to the floor...



Within minutes...We were both out of our clothes and standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately and breathing heavily...

We eventually wound up in the bed..

"I know one thing...I want to do some bad and naughty things to you."I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're sooo baddd. Do it to me....UMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"
she cooed...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Just trying to drive...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..you crazyyyyyyyy..." she cooed.

"Well...you're succeeding...as usual .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ummmmmmmmmmmmph..."I moaned...

 

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...

"Take your time sweetie...Mama isn't going anywhereeeee..Not anywhere...ouuuuuuu" she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter......

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

"Yesssssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrr...ouuuuuu that's niceeeeeeeee!" she exclaimed...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yesss it isssss."I said.

We made nice sweet ,slow love for the next  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhh Donnie Rayyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned as she climaxed....

She had the most serene look on her face...

''YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss" I moaned....I was cumming myself,like a gusher....."Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." I moaned...

As usual, we kept kissing hungrilly until I was once again hard and ready for more..

"OH MY GODDDD!  YOU ARE INSATIABLE!" she said...Her mouth wide open with surprise.

We made sweet love this time for about another TWO HOURS....No squeaking bed, no rattling headboard....just our soft moans....Neither of us could seem to get enough of the other...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyy.."she moaned as she climaxed....It took me a little while longer...but I too climaxed furiously....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."I said.  




 I pumped a few more times!

"Ummmmmmmph."I moaned as I continued to cum...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Olivia...

Olivia turned to me and smiled...She laid her head on my shoulders....



"Livy,you are the best I ever had in life!"I said...

"Awwwwww...you are such a sweet mannn."she said and kissed me once more..


We both drifted off to sleep...It had been a long day.


TWO DAYS LATER-







Olivia , Beverly, Nelson ,Josie and Bree sat around the conference room table..
I put my dossier on the table , it was the result of a 48 hour investigation of Asistant District Attorney,
Patrick Peace,,



PATRICK HENRY PEACE

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Northeast High School..

Did Six Years in the U.S. Coast Guard...

Completed College Courses in the Coast Guard

B.A. in Public Administration

Honorable Discharge

B.A. Trial Advocacy ,Admiministration of Justice, Pre Law..

Temple University

JD- Villanova school of Law.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York

Assistant District Attorney- Bayside ,PA.

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia PA.


"He prides himself with having never lost a case , of course until you good people came along..
The word I get on him is that he is very competitive...Hates to lose at anything and I mean , Anything, Dominoes, Cards, Fooseball. If he should lose he becomes damn near insufferable.. Has to play again and again until he wins..Three of his ex girlfriends and some buddies in the Coast Guard and others who know him all attest to the same thing.
I got it on good word from people at the courthouse..That when he lost to you guys..He was crazy and obsessed  with everything Olivia and Beverly.

"Ouuu..a fan!" laughed Olivia.
"A crazy and deranged fan." said Beverly.


That Private  detective, Reed Cohen, did work ups on all of us.. Just like we did a work up on him.." I said.


"I imagine they all do work ups on us...All of the prosecutors.." said Nelson.


"Really?" said Bresha.


"Ohhhhh yeah...They know our bust size, our dress size, guys we've dated ,the whole works" joked Josie.

"It might not be that extreme Bree, but they investigate us enough...Not just us.. Ms. Yvette and her crew, Ms. Jessie...All of us...We are Defense Attorneys, enemies of the state." said Olivia jokingly.

"It's all in the game..They look at us, we look at them." said Beverly.

"Well, at any rate...We made our move...The ball is in his court now." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: