Thursday, November 25, 2021

Unsuspecting Subpeonas

MORRIS COMMUNICATIONS AND INVESTIGATIONS-
 

In the spacious office that is the headquarters of Private Investigator, Kevin Morris's Communications
Conglomerate as well as his Investigation Agency, an important meeting comes to a successful close.

Attorney Josie  Boyd was chairing the meeting along with our newest associate, Bresha Billips.

Josie's business background (She has an MBA in Business Administration from Penn as well as an Architect's degree from Fisk, all before she became an Attorney ) has made her a major assett to Olivia and Beverly, which is why they were confident in letting her handle the business end of this deal..




"Mr. Morris, I am proud to be a part of the umbrella that houses your communications intrests...I believe UTOPIA MAGAZINE's one time rival HYPE MAGAZINE is here, along with  Television stations, both Cable and Streaming that services this entire area...Josie tells me you are part owner of a recording studio...You have magazines, both digital and print, a music streaming service among other things and a radio streaming service as well as many other Ventures....You have more to offer me than my previous buyer in New York.." said a very happy John Blakely...


"I'm glad for you to be a part of our operation Mr. Blakely....And I can't tell you how proud I am of your Attorney ,Mrs. Josie Boyd here...Her late father was my client and when he was tragically slain...I told him I would always look after Josie...I did and in fact I introduced her to Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..



My wife  Sepia was their realtor...


She sold them their present Office/Duplex...I introduced them and the three of them took to each other and today they have a full running firm...Investigator,




( they didn't need me any more, but I still love em!) and a couple more attorneys and even an office manager..I'm proud of all of them." said Kevin, smiling and beaming at Josie

 like a proud father. She was now an Attorney and newly married and a homeowner.


"Yes...I uh am looking to move into this area...a lot of nice people live around here, including my attorneys and their friends as well as others...My trial begins soon and praying all goes well, tell your wife and her associate I'll be looking to buy a house in the  near future..." said John Blakely..


"Josie told me you need advertisers also...Because we service this entire community...You'll have our advertisers, both from local business and national business." said Kevin..

"Outstanding! I'm In.." said a happy John Blakely.. He signed the contract on the dotted line and shook Kevin's hand...



Josie and Bresha smiled.. along with Sean and Sheila Jackson and the other employees....

"Excellent...Mission acomplished...By the way..Where are Olivia and Bev and the rest?" asked John Blakely..

"Oh they're in New York today..." said Bresha.

"New York?" asked John...

"Yes..They have to drop off some subpeona's to some interested parties.." laughed Josie.

"Ohhhhh at Capital One Communications eh?" laughed John Blakely...

"Exactly!" said Josie.


NEW YORK CITY!


We were getting off the train in Grand Central Station...


"WOWWWWW! I spent seven years of my life here...I almost thought about staying here, after I passed the bar." Gushed Nelson as he looked around...He had done his undergrad and law school at St. John's University here...

"Well I'm glad you didn't...We would have never met." said Beverly...


Stopping to give him a slow sensuous kiss....


Olivia looked around...

"When I was in law school...I used to come up here twice a month to model...Me , future detective Carlotta Rodriguez, before she married Keith Wallace and my law school classmate and future Federal Agent, Sharon Hopkins...


"The three of us all graduated from Girls High together.. Sharon and I went to Temple and Penn, Carlotta went to Community and the police academy...What high times they were...We'd get off the train, Get a Hot Dog and a Soda and a Slice of Pizza...and then go make that extra money." said Olivia.

"That extra money came in handy didn't it?" I said..

"It sure did... My father would have flipped if he knew what we were doing...I wanted to bring Bev, but she was still underage...and it would have drawn too much attention...My brother would have had a fit, had he of known..."laughed Olivia as we walked..

"Josie just texted me...The deal with Kevin's company went through...His magazine has a new corporate owner and new advertisers..." gushed Beverly...
"GREAT!!! Now if we can get him acquitted of these murder charges...We'll be completely successful and he can enjoy this." said Olivia.


"Let's take the I.R.T.  I wish Josie was here..She'd be loving this." said Nelson.




The I.R.T. was Interborough Rapid Transit... No different than Philadelphia's El(Elevated Trains) or Subway...


We were headed for the Queens, New York City Borough Office of Capital Communications Inc.




II-


In the offices of Capital Communications at this very moment. A very tense meeting is taking place....



"YOUUUU! YOUUU AND THAT STUPID BACKSTABBING BROAD!!! You ruined this deal Charlie... We needed this deal.... I had advertisers all on board , ready to roll...All we needed was his signature...She had him reeled in....but because YOU can't keep it in your pants and she couldn't keep her panties on...the deal is all but dead." said a furious Travis Fortune, a Partner and majority stock holder of Capital Communications....
"Travis, Travis, look, she was obviously playing both ends to her advantage...She was our chief counsel and a stock holder also...Then she went rogue...." said Charles Van Jr. , Owner and Chief Stockholder of Capital Communications..  "I'd been hittin that for months now...I had no idea she and John Blakely were sleeping together ." said Charles Van Jr.


"YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW...How do you think we brought him in? She was wining him and dining him and finally she gave up some lovin and we had him hooked..." said Travis Fortune.

"You knew?? You knew all along??" said Charles Van Jr.


"Of course I knew...I didn't know that either of you pussy whipped fools would fall in love with her..propose marriage? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You clowns....She's a lawyer..and she's a negotiator, one of the best...She don't fall in love...She makes deals or rather she made deals..." said 
Travis Fortune.


"Yeah" sighed Charles Van Jr. "Ole Boy is on trial for her murder... He really, really must have loved her." he said.


"Oh,like your ass didn't? We have uh one last card to play....If he's going to jail, his second in command might be willing to renew our original offer..We buy them out and let them run it...but we own and get a majority share of their profits...I've been calling Philly, but I haven't been able to get through...I know that he's gotten some very good attorneys and he's out on bail...People in the know say his attorneys , who I believe represented him in this deal are damn good and he might just get off...That's why I'm holding out until after his trial before I make a new deal...He get's acquitted, everybody is feeling better and maybe just maybe..we can pull him in, you know what I'm saying?" asked Travis Fortune.

"Yeah...I got'cha." said Charles Van Jr.

Just then Beverly and Olivia walked in the office..










Nelson and I walked in behind them...


Travis Fortune's eyes popped out of his head...upon seeing both Beverly and Olivia..

"WOW...You two look like lawyers and you obviously are sisters...." he laughed..

"Well, you got one right...We are lawyers and we are Aunt and niece....I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander of Philadelphia..We are three of the five attorneys representing John Blakely....

and this is my niece, Beverly West-East 
 and her husband, Attorney Nelson East..
This gentelmen here is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, our firm's investigator.." said Olivia.

"I remember you...Yes, you were representing him..There were two other young ladies  with you...I uh suppose they didn't come on this trip...."said Charles Van Jr.

"No, they had other business to attend to back in Philly." said Olivia.


"What brings you to uh New York City?" asked Travis Fortune...

"Oh we are here to pass out subpeonas...Mr. Blakely's murder trial begins next week...Monday in fact..."said Beverly....

"So Mr. Fortune... here is a subpeona for you.." I said.



passing him one...


"And Mr. Van...This one is for you." said Nelson.





Travis Fortune looked perplexed...
So did Charles Vann...

"You'll understand it all in court...Gentlemen!" said Olivia, smiling..




Beverly, Nelson and I followed her out..

These subpeona's were the culmination of several days of scanning Street and Traffic cam footage ,ATM footage and Condo footage of who went in and who came out of that condo up to 48 hours before and after the murder of Ms. Luft....My findings were surprising and eye opening.... We had one more subpeona to deliver and that was to someone in Philadelphia...That would be done tomorrow.


We were back on the I.R.T. and back to traveling New York City...


Back in Philadelphia at our office...


"So why are you in today?" asked Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge...


"Well as I told you...Oliva, Beverly, Nelson and Donnie Ray are in New York City ,handing out subpeonas and Josie and Bree were busy finding our client another buyer and advertisers...After they finish that they are off.. Soooooooooooooooo I'm going to dim the lights and the phones will pick up any messages...Soooooooo you and I can retire to the sub-basement ,where we will not be disturbed..You got any plans for this afternoon?" asked Alfreda.



Rockland called his office...

"Gary , what are we looking like this afternoon?" he asked..

"Your docket is clear boss man...No court appearences until Monday morning.. No new cases.." said his investigator, Gary Lockwood..

"Take the rest of the day off...Surprise Yvette..

"Take her someplace nice tonight.... As for me..I'M OFF FOR THE DAY!" he said.


"You got it boss man, thanks" said Gary...

"After you!" he said to Alfreda.
She led him down into the sub-basement of our building.


Before we moved into this building...The Building Mechanic had quarters in the sub-basement.. A Bedroom with a Shower and sink and toilet to the side...

Olivia had replaced the old smelly lumpy bed with a new smart bed and had added a chest of drawers...
Alfreda kept a change of clothes for an occassion when she might spend the night with us...Rockland kept one suit there....



He followed her into the sub-basement and they got undressed...

"OH MY GOD!! HORNY TOAD!!! CALM DOWN!!" she said, staring at his massively huge erection...

"WOUUUUUUUUUU How does your boxers contain all of that?" she asked, smiling..





Rockland was salivating , watching her strip down to her panties and bra...


He took her in his arms...he ran his hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt...She stroked his erection softly, which was driving him wild..



Her kisses had him at the point of nearly exploding...His body was trembling....


They fell across the bed...and began to make sweet love...for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!

"Handle your business Rockland....Ouuuuuuu handle your business... Babbbbbbbbbbbby YESSss
RIGHT THERE!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RIGHT THEREEEEE!  OHHHHHHH!" she cooed.


"WHAT'S MY NAME?  OUUUUUUUUUU SAY MY NAME BABY!!!" Alfreda moaned..

"ALFREDAAA!" he moaned loudly...

"THAT'S MY NAME HONEY!!! THAT IS MYYYY NAMMMME!" she cooed as she rode him 
hard like a bucking bronco....

"ROCKLAND!!!! I THINK I'M IN LOVE!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" said Alfreda.

"OHHHHHHH ALFREDA, I KNOW I AM!!!" he yelled out....

They had no idea that above them..


Ringing our doorbell and banging on the door was Lt. Tragg..


"OPEN UP!!! OPEN UP!!! OLIVIA!!! WE NEED TO TALK...WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS CASE!!" he bellowed...



Three Sherrifs vehicles drove up...



"Wait a minute guys...I know what this looks like...I have a legal warrant here signed by ADA Peace..I needed to question them." he explained.

"The lights are out...It doesn't look like anyone is home Lieutenant...I think you'd better move along and don't let us have to come up here again this week or it's back to the cooler for you." said the Sherrif's deputy.
"Yes sir." said Lt. Tragg contritely

Getting in his car and pulling off..


He had no idea that in the sub-basement of this very building.. Alfreda and ADA Rockland Cambridge were still making sweet love..

WHAT'S MY NAME?  OUUUUUUUUUU SAY MY NAME BABY!!!" Alfreda moaned..

"ALFREDAAA!" he moaned loudly...

"THAT'S MY NAME HONEY!!! THAT IS MYYYY NAMMMME!" she cooed..


"ROCKLAND!!!! I THINK I'M IN LOVE!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" said Alfreda.

"OHHHHHHH ALFREDA, I KNOW I AM!!!" he yelled out..

III-

Bresha and Josie walked into Sam Mother's Diner...It had been a good day...They had settled John Blakely's business affairs...Now all they had to do was get him acquitted of Murder charges..

"What time are we meeting Olivia and Bev and the rest.?" said Bresha..


"Nine O'Clock...."said Josie...Since we were in New York, She and Bree had the Navigator...They had finished up with John Blakely and had gone shopping..They were tired and hungry...


They both ordered Fried Catfish and Cornbread with Cole Slaw.


"Ummmmm this is so good./ Sam must have some black cooks." said Bresha.

"Oh yeah, this is delish...He has about seven black cooks and four of them are sistas.."said Josie..



"Ummmm yes....That's why I love coming here.." said Bresha as they finished their meal


 and ordered coffees..


Lt. Tragg walked in just then and naturally made a bee line for their table..

"Alright...You guys were cute avoiding me all day...Where is your boss? For that matter, where is the rest of your crew?" he asked.

"And just when I was about to say this was a perfect day."laughed Josie.
"I know right?" laughed Bresha.


"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" he bellowed and stood there in complete silence...

"OHHHHH SO THEY ARE SOMEWHERE DOING SOMETHING TOO IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE THE JUNIOR PARTNERS EH?" he snarled..

"No Grass Grows under your feet." said Josie..
Bresha laughed..

They walked up to the counter and paid their bills and then quietly walked out...


They still hadn't answered a question....



He watched as they pulled off from the parking lot..


Josie and Bresha pulled up in front of the train station where they were met by Beverly first, then the rest of us..

"HEYYYYYYYYYYY YOU TWO!  We brought back presents for you." said Beverly..


"YOU TWO DID GREAT TODAY....Finding John a new buyer, our friend Kevin Morris..That was right up his alley and new advertisers...GREAT JOB LADIES!" said Olivia, hugging them both.

"We are going back before the end of the year Josie...We are going to stop by St. Johns and some of your old stomping grounds.." said Nelson..


"I'm looking forward to it.."laughed Josie as we piled in the car..

"We'll get an Air BNB and hang out in the Big Apple." I said.


"Ouuuu sounds like fun.."said Bresha..


"Folks, you are all off tomorrow...We will be serving breakfast though..." said Olivia..

"I LOVE YOU AUNTAY!!!" said Beverly...
"BEST BOSS EVERRRR!" said Nelson..
"WITHOUT A DOUBT!" said Josie..

"HANDS DOWN!" said Bresha.


I smiled and laughed ...


as we pulled off into the night..



IV-


Olivia sat on the bed, watching me and smiling...

"I don't know how your trousers or your boxers contains all of that...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
my goodness..I remember the first time I felt it, when we danced in the club that night in New Orleans..I couldn't believe it.." she said.


"Believe it...and believe that I want to put all of this inside of you right now.." I whispered..

We kissed several times....

It had been an interesting and productive day...

Olivia was quite happy....

''Donnie Ray, let's stop playing and get in bed.." she whispered.

"With Pleasure." I said ,practically salivating...


I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss! the whole time we were in New York, I just couldn't get you alone." I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed softly..



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSSss..OHHH YESSSSSS!" Olivia cooed as we wound up on the living room floor for another HOUR....


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!! WOUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another HOUR passed by..



She took me by the hand into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..
and then for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...

Nelson's eyes popped out of head almost as Beverly slipped out her thong

and unhooked her bra...


Clothes came off and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window..
They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch again for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...


We had no idea that in our sub-basement..



Alfreda and Rockland had awakened and were going at it again...after having made love all afternoon..

But while this was going on...It was near midnight in the downtown offices of Assistant District Attorney Patrick Peace..


"So you didn't see them at all today huh?" said ADA Patrick Peace.


"I only saw two of them...The junior partners, Josie Boyd and the new girl...I don't know her name." said Lt. Tragg.


"You know why you didn't see em? because they were more than likely in New York City today."said ADA Patrick peace.



"NEW YORK?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"I know that because they filed for three subpeonas , Two for individuals living in New York...One was at that Dinner party...Charles Van Jr. , you never did interview him and the other one is his business partner...Travis Fortune, I don't know what they want with him....The girls, the junior partners yo were talking about...They were handling a business deal with Blakely...He just inked a lucrative business deal with some guy named Kevin Morris of Morris Communications and Investigations.. he bought Blakely's magazine and gave him advertisers..That's why you saw them and didn't see the others.. One my investigators got the information...My question is..HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW THIS AND I DO?" snarled an angry ADA Patrick Peace.   "You know your faulty investigation cost me a conviction in that other case, The Gypsy Joe Wallace murder case......I do not intend to lose this case....If you can't handle it..Let me know...Let me know now." he said nearly furious.


"I can handle it..I'm all over it." said Lt. Tragg.

"Yeah? You'd better be..I don't want any more surprises." said ADA Patrick Peace.

(CONCLUSION NEXT!)

No comments: