Monday, November 1, 2021

Scandalous


 THURSDAY NIGHT!

We were out later tonight than on most nights... We were at Philadelphia's Tony Four Seasons rooftop restaurant and bar...Our entire law firm....We were the youngest members of our firm... We were here tonight with other members of our firm to celebrate one of our own...

Attorney Elizabeth Coleman, who would be leaving us..She had just been elected Judge of Common Pleas Court.. We were all happy for her and the firm had thrown a very swanky dinner to celebrate her achievement..

"WOW!!! WHEN THIS FIRM GOES ALL OUT, THEY GO ALL OUT!" I said.
"You aint never lied... WOWWW!" gushed my wife Bee Bee...
''We are making good money now..We can come here on our own sometimes."said Kahlil..
''Yeah, but not too many times.."said Sofia, his wife...

We were four  young attorneys...Just out of law school, just passed the bar, who got a break of a lifetime.

Thanks to this woman... Senior Associate Attorney, Yvette Jones -Lockwood...She handpicked the four of us, largely because we graduated from her alma -mater -University of Penn school of law and trained us, the equivalent of an internship and got us these good jobs at McCluskey/Cozen/ Connor and Pratt,
The Prestigious law firm we worked for ...

She was here with her husband, 
Gary Lockwood, an Investigator for the District Attorney's Office...
Our Investigator, Jade Lee-Ho was here... Her husband, Lt. Danny Ho was not..He was working tonight..




The Meals were served...



The Food and the wine were both delicious and superb...

It was one of the few times all of the partners were in one place at the same time..

Joseph McCluskey, Founding Partner..
Michael Pratt, the youngest of the partners...
Partner Robert Connor and 

Sam Cozen, the other founding partner..

We had offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angelas and San Francisco...

Another one of our attorneys.. Patty Reynolds was here
with her husband, Judge Percy Reynolds, who had just been retained...


Champaigne flowed like a river...

It was a beautiful night...


II-


"Congratulations Liz...We are all going to miss you, but we couldn't be happier.." said Ms. Yvette.


"Until you try a case in my courtroom then it'll be "Get her off the bench." joked Elizabeth Coleman..

"Ohhh Noooooooooo!" laughed Ms. Yvette ,hugging her..."Nobody deserves this more than you...Congratulations....and Best of luck to you." said Ms. Yvette..


"Ohhhh thank you Vettie...I'm going to miss you and your young staff...They brought this firm much good publicity and business...They ought to make you a Managing partner and give you your own seperate office...I'm serious.. You all would like that wouldn't you?"she said looking at us..

"Sure Would."said Bee Bee.
"That would be cool." I said.
"Yeah" said Sofia.
"Absolutely." laughed Kahlil.
Jade just laughed..

"They are sooo cute.."laughed Elizabeth Coleman.

"Don't Gas their heads up."laughed Yvette.

As the night moved on...

Elizabeth Coleman noticed somebody that certainly seemed out of place at the party...


Harvey Mallet...a gambler from Atlantic City and two bit hood..What was he doing here?

''What are you doing here?" asked Elizabeth Coleman.
"Liz Baby......is that anyway to greet an old friend?" said Harvey...

"We aren't friends....Why are you here?" asked Elizabeth Coleman..


"To Congratulate you on being named Judge of Common Pleas Courts..Now I uh have some information that might be important to you..." he said and opened up an envelope with photos in it..
Photos of Elizabeth Coleman in sexual positions, steamy sexual positions with the MAYOR!!!!


"You've been a badddddddd girl Lizzy....."laughed Harvey Mallet..


"OH MY GOD!!! THOSE PHOTOS ARE TWO YEARS OLD...HOW DID YOU GET THEM???" asked Elizabeth Coleman, horrified..


"How I got them is not important.. I have more recent photos...Like these..






"That's you and Judge Michael King....and this was six months ago...I gotta admit, I'm surprised...I didn't think the old guy had it in him...HAHAHAHA! Now people say , people whisper you slept your way into this position.." he laughed.

"I DID NOT!! I WORKED HARD FOR THIS POSITION...NEITHER OF THOSE MEN HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY SUCCESS." she protested..
"Maybe....but ahhhhhhh pictures are worth a thousand words or retractions..HEH HEH HEH!" laughed Harvey Malik..

"You little creep! You Blackmailing scumbag...And to think , I represented you once...Kept your ass out of jail and this is how you pay me  back?  How Much? HOW MUCH? " asked Elizabeth Coleman, seething with anger.


"Lizzy, Lizzy Baby...Blackmail is such a harsh word.. I'd like to say...We are trading information...I think ten thousand is good for starters.." laughed Harvey..

''FOR STARTERS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR STARTERS?" she asked.


''We'll discuss it tomorrow , Enjoy your celebration....Heh Heh heh..From Lowly Public Defender to Judge...That's quite a come up for both of us... HEH HEH HEH!"|laughed Harvey...


Gary noticed him...

"That's Harvey Mallet over there talking to Elizabeth Coleman...What's he doing here? How does she know him??" he asked.

"Maybe he's an old client of hers...She was a Public Defender before she came here to work.. Why, Do you know him?"asked Yvette.

"I busted him when I was a cop..He's a Gambler out of Atlantic City and a  two bit hood..."said Gary...

''Well he's gone now...and speaking of which...I'm ready to go... I want to take these heels off and get out of my clothes."said Yvette..
"And I want to help you get out of those clothes." whispered Gary into Yvette's ears..

Ms. Yvette laughed...


"Danny just texted me...He's home..I'm gonna head out.." said Jade..
"Yeah me too!" I said, hugging Bee Bee..

Bee Bee leaned her head into my chest...but said Nothing..

''We're heading home too!"said Sofia.
"Yeah,let's go." said Kahlil...





Elizabeth was in tears...She was being comforted by another attorney from our firm...Mark Avedon,
and he looked angry as hell..

We all noticed it...We all noticed that something had happened...but we were more concerned about going home..





III- 



Nightfall...We had all come home from our celebratory night on the town, Mr. McCluskey said the office wasn't opening until 12:00 noon tomorrow.... We were all glad...because after all of the drinking and eating we did tonight...None of us would be good in the morning..

We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll.." she giggled..

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...

"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were also making sweet love..
Gary couldn't wait to get Ms. Yvette out of her clothes
They had gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..

.

Newlyweds Jade and Danny Ho were really giving their bed quite a workout...\

Kissing and moving up and down on each other in bed...

Hours of coital bliss

both in the bed and on the floor... It seems we all couldn't wait to get at each other...


And at newly minted Judge Elizabeth Coleman's house..


'"How much does that blackmailing son of a bitch want, How Much? " asked Mark Avedon...

"He wants ten thousand....He said for starters." said Elizabeth, crying profusely...


"What has he got on you?" asked Mark Avedon.


"Photos Mark...before me and you....Two years ago me and the Mayor....it was during the time he and his wife were having problems...We both had too much to drink at a party and one thing led to another and we wound up in bed....and he has photos of me and Judge King..from six months ago...We are long over.. but the thing is...those photos get out...and people will say I slept my way to the top....It just won't look right...It won't...Bad enough I'm not married.." she sobbed.


"I'll take care of it..I'll give him the money...and I'll make sure there is no repeat performance.." said Mark.

"No Mark...I don't want you involved in this at all.."said Elizabeth.
"I want to take care of you Liz."said Mark, who unknown to any of us at the office had been living with Liz for the past three months..

"Oh I know and I love you for it Mark." said Elizabeth..


She gave him a slow sensuous kiss..


He unzippered her dress and took it off...He continued to kiss her and run his hands down into her panties..



He slipped her panties down...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..GOD BLESS AMERICA...OUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHH MARK" she cooed..


"OHHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWWW ELIZABETH!" he moaned as they crashed unto her bed and began making slow sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!


While they were making sweet love..

A car sat outside her window... 



And more photos were being snapped with the infra red lense of a very expensive camera...

Harvey Mallet laughed...

"I wonder if his estranged wife knows where he lays his head...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ohhh
Lizzie, you're going to make me a fortune."laughed Harvey Mallet..


Judge King had already been sent a copy of the scandalous photos and already paid him $10K....He had stopped short of blackmailing the mayor...but this would be the easiest 20K he had ever made...

Harvey Mallet laughed and pulled off into the early morning.



IV-


FRIDAY- 12:15 PM


We had come in late......





Ms. Yvette had ordered lunch for us.. Italian and Turkey Hoagies.. Cokes and Cole Slaw..
"Mmmmmm this looks delish.." said Bee Bee
"Yes it does." said Sofia.
"I'm ready to chow down ,how about you home slice..?" I said to Kahlil.
"Yes indeed....Come on Ms. Jade, get in on this."said Kahlil to Ms. Jade, who had just walked in...
"Ouuuuuuu, that's what I like about Fridays...." she said as she sat down and joined us.. "Where is Boss Lady?" she asked.

''She's in the office with Ms. Elizabeth...She'll be joining us shortly./" said Bee Bee.

And in Ms. Yvette's Office...

"Have you told anyone else about this Elizabeth?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"Just Mark...we are uh seeing each other...We have been now for a few months."said Elizabeth.
"Mark Avedon is married....If that gets out ,along with the other stuff you say this guy has...The Scandal may be too much for even your Judgeship...There may be calls for you to resign."said Yvette.
"Yvette, Mark and his wife have been legally seperated for close to a year now..My personal life should have nothing to do with my ability to be a good judge.."said Elizabeth..

"In theory you are correct Elizabeth, and if you were a man you'd be hailed..but you know it's a different set of rukes for us women. It's not right..but that's how it is...What are you going to do?
With a Blackmailer, one payment is never enough...He may give you the photos...but know he's got the negatives..Now I can put a cease and desist order on him and maybe  my investigator can wire you and we can get a recording of him taking money from you for the purpose of blackmail..We can have him arrested before any of this gets out... Let me help you Liz..I wanna see you do well."said Ms. Yvette.
"Ohhh Bless you Yvette.."said Elizabeth.



And on a side street, blocks away...


A phone conversation is occurring that may have serious consequences for a lot of people involved..


''Chris Baby...For people like Judge Mike King and Judge Elect Elizabeth Coleman it's 10 large...but for a so called tough guy like you Chrissy, it's 20 Large....Keep talkin and I'll make it 30."laughed Harvey Mallett.

"I'm not the one to screw around with you cheap punk!" said the caller..


"You know....With Michael King and Elizabeth Coleman ,all I have is illicit sex photos...With you, I have proof that you embezzled close to one million dollars and you have it spread out in several banks across the country...What I got on you could put you behind bars...So...Don't screw with me..Hahahaha."laughed Harvey Mallett.




He hung the phone up.. He never saw the gun that was right behind his head.. Two loud shots were fired into his head, killing him instantly....


The killer took his phone and slipped it in his pocket and walked away...


And at his apartment....



The hard drive was taken out of his laptop and a roll of  negatives was snatched and set on fire.


Elizabeth Coleman drove up to the place she was supposed to meet Harvey Mallet with her first payment..

It looked like he was asleep, slumped over the wheel of his car.


"Here is your money you rat." she said.. She was wearing a wire in her bra... She walked up on the car and saw a hole in the back of his head and a pool of blood streaming down his face....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she screamed..

She wouldn't need the wire...There would be no conversation.


 and quickly got back in her car and sped off...


FRIDAY- 3:30 pm.


Bee Bee and I stood near the elevator door, enjoying a sweet kiss.


"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." moaned Bee Bee..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned..

"Let's table this until we get home Hot stuff." said Bee Bee, taking her index finger and running it across my lips..
"Okay ,but it's going to be hard.."I said.

"It's already hard hot stuff...wouuuuuuuu!" said Bee Bee, lightly rubbing the crotch area of my trousers..and giggling..

As we spoke, Kahlil, Sofia and Jade joined us..
"For this to be such a modern building...This sure is a slow elevator." said Kahlil..
"I know right?" said Sofia..
Jade just laughed.

"I'm ready for the weekend...How bout you guys?" asked Ms. Yvette...


The Elevator opened up....


Elizabeth Coleman comes out of the elevator...Her eyes wide with fear...tears streaming down her face...

"Yvette....Bloood!!!! He's dead!   " she screams....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This had me throwing my panties!

Judith said...

What doesn't have you throwing your panties?

Keith said...

LOL!