Monday, September 12, 2022

Getting Ahead of Yourself




 PRELUDE: ATLAS ADVERTISING AGENCY, DOWNTOWN PHILADELPHIA...




A Model wearing a matching bra and panties stood in the office of Neil McDonald, the head of the agency....
Kenny "Kit" Culk, a young Advertising exec proudly made his pitch...

"This is the new matching Bra and Panty set for the fall..."Colorful and comfortable, The panties are also leak resistant and Period resistant"...what do you think?" he said.


"Are you selling a Bra and panties or plumbing fixtures?? Where is the sex? where is the sex?  Women buy panties and bras to turn on the men in their lives..." snarled Neil Mcdonough, who on a good day was in a frosty mood..

"Sir, the majority of the men a woman meets in a day will never see them in their underwear....My ad is appealing to women for comfort and dependability....What they do afterwords or who sees them in this is a plus...but I'm going for women...Not horny men." said Kit..
"Glen, where did you find this idiot?  He obviously has never been laid..." snarled  Neil.
"Neil....Neil, he makes some very valid points...We are selling to women....It's the women that will buy them." said his number two man, Glen Richards...

"Get him out of here and uh Ms... That will be all, you can put your clothes on." said Neil dismissivively...

''Yes sir." said The model.
"I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class at the University of Pennsylvania." said Kit Caulk..


"Good you can put that on your next resume...You're fired!!! Get the hell out of here." said Neil Mcdonald dismissively....

"Fine....You wouldn't know talent if it bit you in the butt..." said an angry Kit Culken...

"Whatever, get the hell out before I call security..."said Neil one last time....

Kit angrily stomped his foot and stormed out of the door.


"Neil....Neil, what the hell is wrong with you? That's the third guy you've fired this month.....You don't think these kids talk to each other...We need young talent...You keep this up and we won't be able to attract the talent we need." said Glen.

"Your problem not mine Glen....Now I'm going to redo this ad myself and when you meet with Bridget Jones tomorrow, you give her my ad with MY revisions..." said Neil.

''And where will you be?" asked Glen...
"I'll be in San Francisco....I've got that meeting with Victoria's Secret, remember/" said Glen..

"Oh yeah....yeah..." said Glen.

Afternoon fell upon the city.... 4:45 PM
And at the Brownstone in which Neil Mcdonald and his wife, Brittany called home...


The doorbell rings...

"Glen, you should have waited until later, when it was darker...We talked about this." said Brittany Mcdonald..
"Relax... I saw your husband drive off to the Airport... He's probably in the air as we speak, headed to San-Francisco.." said Glen Richards...


"Now give me some sugar." he said, kissing her passionately..

"Glen ,come inside...We don't want to be seen..." she said, pulling him inside the door...


Where they continued to kiss....


"Ummmmmmm, I couldn't wait..." he said.

"I see and and I can feel it.. OUUUUUUUUUUU...let's get you upstairs..." she said..



He slipped her panties down and off and lifted her up...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GLENNNNN...OHHHH MY GODDDD!" she screamed out as he entered her slowly and softly and began to long stroke her....."OUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO IMPATIENT WHEN IT COMES TO MEEEEEEE....WOUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out!



They were on the living room floor soon afterwords...going at it hard for at least an HOUR AND A HALF!...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMM,
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she cooed..

They stopped...

Virginia picked up her panties.... Glen gathered up his clothes...

"Let's go upstairs and get comfortable.." she whispered to him...
Glen grabbed his clothes... "I'm comfortable here baby." he said..

"I know you are...but I'd feel much better in the privacy of my bedroom.. plus, this floor is hard." she whispered, running her fingers across his lips...and taking him by the hand upstairs..


They had no idea that a powerful video camera was recording their entire living room tryst....

They walked upstairs.... Glen's clothes were off and strown in the hallway... He lifted Brittany up
and placed her petite body on the bathroom sink and entered her again....slowly and smoothly..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SWEEET BABY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GLENNNNN...OHHHH MY GODDDD!" she screamed out as he entered her slowly and softly and began to long stroke her....."OUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO HARD, OUUUU AS HARD AS A BRICK AND SO DAMN BIG, OUUUUUUUUUUU....WOUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AWWWWWWWWWWW...GEEEEZ!" he yelled out!



She rode him on the side of the bed
and on top of the bed
and the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS in the bed... His partner, Neil's marital bed.... The bed squeaked something terrible and the headboard slammed up against the wall....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GLENNNNN...OHHHH MY GODDDD! I'M CUMMMING!!!!" she screamed out!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AWWWWWWWWWWW...GEEEEZ!" he yelled out!

Her body trembling as she experienced an intense orgasm! and he came like a gusher all over her and sher sheets.


Not knowing that a Micro Video camera placed in the hallway and in the bedroom was recording the entire thing...

5:45 AM

Glen let himself out.... His suit was wrinkled...His shirt had her lipstick imprints on it.. He felt good...He got in his car and pulled off...

Someone wearing Black gloves let themselves in......

They were carrying a hatchet...or axe.. They walked up to the bedroom where Brittany was sound asleep and before she could gasp...They used the Axe to chop her head off!!!! It was a gruesome death....

They then collected the micro cameras and placed them in a bag....


They got in a Black Lexus and drove down the back alley , down the opposite direction and out of sight...


SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT  11:00 AM...


"Jessie , how are you doing?" said Neil Mcdonald.
"Doing Great Neil...I must say when Glen told me you were coming last night I thought that was a little premature considering the meeting is tomorrow." said Jessie.

"I overslept...In the office of all places for godsakes...Missed my flight and the red eye...I caught the first flight available this morning.." said Neil..



"It's all good...You haven't missed a thing...Hey, I know a nice little restaurant by the wharf...Let's grab some food."said Jessie.

''Great Idea....I'm starving." said Neil.

PHILADELPHIA PA.-

We were beginning our day with Breakfast... Alfreda and I and Olivia were Fixing Grits, Shrimp and Grits, Hash Browns and Bacon... Olivia loved being able to do this for her staff...

"Breakfast is ready...Dig in everybody..."said Alfreda..
"Ummmmmmmmm I can't wait to get at those Louisiana Shrimp and Grits...I know you seasoned it just right Olivia." I said, putting my arms around her waist and hugging her..
"Just like your sister taught me...before we married." laughed Olivia.


"She said you were a quick study and learner...She liked that about you right away.." I said.

''My mother was a school teacher...Everybody in our house was quick learners.." laughed Olivia.

''Aint that the truth.."laughed Beverly... "Mom Mom taught me, Auntay ,Kayla and Ms. Yvette






 how to cook...It was like being in school." laughed Olivia's niece and partner in this law firm, Beverly.

"She sure did. She used to say, "You beautiful brilliant lawyers aint married yet and before you make your first million , you gotta eat and you gotta know, no, you better know how to cook for yourself."laughed Olivia. "None of us were lawyers yet...Me and Vettie were in law school... Neicey Poo and Kayla hadn't graduated from high school yet, I don't think...Those were good memories.." said Olivia.

High fiving Beverly... ''They were...I miss Mom Mom.. She could read me like a book...I remember when she came down to the Public Defenders Office..she was so proud of me and Auntay.. both of us being Attorneys... She told me that I was going to marry Nelson one day...I didn't imagine that then...but look at me now, Married to and in love with the goofball." said Beverly...
"Hey!" said Nelson..

"Oh hush up and give me a kiss." said Beverly, kissing him slowly and softly..

"And just like that...The argument is over!"laughed Beverly's mother, Alfreda.
"Aint it the truth."laughed Olivia.


''Well she did a fine job...You both are excellent cooks.." I said.


"You aint so bad yourself, Tall Dark and Southern."laughed Alfreda.






 Six bowls of Grits and Butter and one bowl of Louisiana seasoned Shrimp and Grits for me was placed on the table...along with Hash Browns, Bacon and Hot coffee..


Beverly's husband, Attorney Nelson East joined her, and our other two attorneys,  Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips around the table..

"Ummmmmm everything smells delicious.." said Nelson..
''Today should be an easy day... I'm meeting one client here at Noon..." said Beverly,
"I have a meeting downtown with a potential client...but I shouldn't be gone long.."said Josie.
"I'm meeting my client at 11:00, here...We are finishing up some litigation." said Bresha.

''Nelson, you and I have to file that brief in the Casey retrial downtown today."

"Yeah, I've got everything ready downstairs." said Nelson.


"Donnie Ray, can you run us down?" asked Olivia.

"I live to serve you baby." I said jokingly...


"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." laughed Alfreda.


II-

And at the Brownstone in which Neil Mcdonald and his wife, Brittany called home... 1:00 pm.

Several Police cars are in front of the house....


Inside  Crime Scene Investigators and The Medical Examiners are at the scene of a horrific crime...

"Oh My God....The head has been completely cut off of the body..." exclaimed one CSI man.... Another CSI man, who had witnesssed several murders, but never one like this ran into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet......

"The head , decapitated....There is no mystery what the cause of death was... " said Hazel, who felt the torso...Hmmmmm, she hasn't been dead that long....Maybe a few hours.. I put time of death as around 5:30 am,5 :45 am maybe..." said Dr. Hazel Baylor ,Deputy Coroner.

     
"This bed is loaded with semen....and her panties are loaded with semen also....."said Dr. Marcy Martin,Deputy Coroner..
                  

"Lots of fingerprints....DNA all over this place....."said a Crime Scene Investigator..


"Look it's a wallet, A debit card, two credit cards and $500.00 in cash... Drivers License reads
Glen Richards, Employee ID says he's the Vice President of  the Atlas Advertising Agency...." said a un iformed policeman..



''Apparently he was this woman's last visitor." said Detective Sgt Brice.


"I'll take that." said Lt. Arthur Tragg.... he looked at the headless torso on the bed and the head on the floor and even he jumped...

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he said.....

It was a horrific sight.

"Who is she?" he asked....cringing....

Her name is Brittany McDonald, she is an Interior Decorator , her husband is Neil Mcdonald, CEO of Atlas Advertising...The body is still very warm....I give time of death as around 6:30- 6:45 this morning.
A Little over 7 hours." said Hazel.

"Where is the husband?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"He's in San-Francisco on business. I called his job Lieutenant... He left right after work...doesn't look like he came here, but I did find this wallet on the floor in the living room...Looks like Mrs. Mcdonald had another visitor yesterday afternoon..." said Sgt Brice passing the wallet to Lt. Tragg...
"Look it's a wallet, A debit card, two credit cards and $500.00 in cash... Drivers License reads
Glen Richards, Employee ID says he's the Vice President of  the Atlas Advertising Agency...."said Sgt. Brice.
"This bed is loaded with semen....and her panties are loaded with semen also....."said Dr. Marcy Martin,Deputy Coroner..


"Hmmmmmmmmm, I can only imagine what must have gone on in here....Any sign of drugs?" asked Lt. Tragg..


''No, None..." said a CSI guy...


A white Lexus drove up...


At the wheel was Bridget Jones, businesswoman , entrepreneur, owner of three Lingerie Stores, "Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman",  "Agent Provocative" and "Pantys Galore"

"What's all these police cars doing around here Glen?" asked Bridget.


'I don't know...I want to thank you for giving me a ride here Bridget....I left my wallet in there...Let me go in there and retrieve it." said Glen Richards.


"Glen do you think that's a good idea? I mean all of these police?" asked Bridget...
''Well whatever happened...I had nothing to do with it...I just came to get my wallet...Sit tight..I'll be right back." said Glen..


''Alright"said bridget who looked a bit skeptical..


Glen should have heeded Bridget's warning... He wasn't prepared for the horrific and grisly scene he was to encounter inside..


"OHHHHHH MYY GODDDDDDD!" he screamed upon seeing Bridget's headless torso in a blood soaked bed and her head on the floor... He ran into the bathroom and vomited his guts up.... Tears ran down his face profusely....

"OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!! I JUST CAME TO PICK UP MY WALLET!" he exclaimed.

"THIS WALLET??" exclaimed Lt. Tragg.

holding the wallet up.


'Well...Well ..Well Uh yes...I uh....I uh ...We uh spent the night together...and I left here around 6:30....She was perfectly fine...She was sound asleep in the bed...Somebody must have come in after I left." explained Glen...



''Oh really?  It sure as hell wasn't her husband.....He's in San-Francisco....and has been...."said Lt. Tragg..


'Yes he is...Wait...YOU...YOU ...YOU DON'T THINK THAT I DID THIS?   OH COME ON!!!! AND I'D COME BACK HERE TO GRAB MY WALLET, RIGHT? COME ON!!!!!" said Glen Richards...


"You said it pal, not me.. Cuff him boys...."said Lt. Tragg.

''Are you that stupid??? You are aren't you?  I've seen you in the papers....and on television, they call you the dumbest cop in the city....You always jump to conclusions and arrest the wrong man...You're Lt. Tragg." said Glen..


"Glen Richards, you're under arrest for the murder of Brittany Mcdonald....You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held and used against you in a court of law...You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one...One will be provided to you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" said Lt. Tragg..


''You're an idiot...Yes, I understand." said Glen.


''Arthur, Arthur....I usually don't say anything to you, but don't you think you're acting a little hastily...We still have to process this crime scene thoroughly, there is Blood, semen, DNA, all kinds of DNA that has to be seperated here...and fingerprints... You're arresting this man and you have little to no proof that he did anything other than spend an afternoon with the deceased.  Look, if he did do something like this.. Would he come back to retrieve his wallet with all of these cops here?? I just think you should wait." said Marcy.


Talking to Lt. Tragg was like talking to a brick wall..  He looked at Marcy and said..

"I'LL TELL YOU LIKE I'VE TOLD HAZEL OVER THERE...I MAKE THE CALLS...I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE!!!! NOW FINISH UP HERE AND UH GET THAT BODY TO THE MORGUE AND GET THOSE AUTOPSY REPORTS TO ME ASAP!" snarled Lt. Tragg.


Dr. Hazel Baylor, who usually had this argument with him just shook her head and stared daggers at him...She despised him so much that she couldn't even look at him...


Lt. Tragg took Glen Richards out of the house in handcuffs...
Brittany Mcdonald's decapitated torso was brought out in a body bag. Her head was in a seperate bag...It was gruesome to say the least.



Bridget sat outside in her car watching the whole thing....

"Oh My God, Glen under arrest?? A Murder??? I know he didn't do this... I've got to get him some help." said Bridget, who pulled off.

Meanwhile , back at our Office/Duplex

"That was pretty easy... Nicely wrapped up." said Beverly as her client walked out....
"Yeah mine was pretty easily wrapped up too..." said Bresha, whose client had left an hour before Beverly's.
Josie was just returning...

"Hey Guys..." she said.

"So , we got a new client?" asked Beverly...
"Yupper, a new addition to Retainer fees... She said Olivia represented her when she worked at Bang & Bang....She went there looking for her and was told that she left the firm years ago and now had her own practice...She looked us up and met with me this morning..." said Josie.

"Looks like you had the most interesting job today...You got to go into town." said Bresha.


"It's been a few weeks since we had a courtroom case...but I guess it's okay...We needed a little relaxation."said Beverly...

''Yeah we did...Plus I don't miss ducking Lt. Tragg." laughed Bresha.
"I knowwwww right? he's been somebody else's problem." laughed Josie.

In the kitchen.... ADA Rockland Cambridge was kissing his new wife, our office manager, Beverly's mother, Alfreda..
"Ohhhhhh Alfreda have your lips gotten softer?" asked Rockland in between soft, slow kisses..
"Noooooooooooooooooo and I'm not opening my pants in here either.. We live right across the street horny toad...Wait til I'm off work." said Alfreda

As she continued to kiss Rockland......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he moaned.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh the girls are in the next room!" said Alfreda.

Olivia, and I and Nelson walked in...

"We're back and we brought food." said Olivia.
"We figured you guys might be Hungry, So we stopped by Jakes. and got his fabulous Hot Dogs." I said.

"Dig in, everybody." said Nelson.










We brought enough hot dogs for everybody...

''Ouuuuuuu we are gonna feast this afternoon." said Beverly, sitting on her husband's lap..
"Yes indeed Honey Bun." said Nelson...

"Thank you guys....I didn't stop to eat while I was in town..." said Josie..
"I was just starting to get hungry...You guys are the best." said Bresha.

"Yeah, we figured." I said.

"Freda, Rockland...We have enough for you too!" said Olivia.
"Thank you Livy...You're a mind reader." said Alfreda, who came to the table...

Rockland followed her and took a seat......

"Yes thank you." said Rockland..

We had got to eating good when the doorbell rang..


A White Lexus was outside..... At least we knew it wasn't Lt. Tragg this time.



III-

"Ouuuuu somebody went to Jake's ." said Bridget Jones entering our conference room.
"If we'd known you were coming Bridget, we'd have purchased more." I said.
"Heyyy Bridget is this a social call or business?" asked Olivia as she munched on her Hot Dog..
"Hey Bridget..."said Beverly..
"It's business Liv, oh and Nelson...your order came in...Beverly will love these pieces." said Bridget.
"As much as I will love seeing her in them." said Nelson.
"NELSON!!!!" said Beverly... "I'm going to have to start either throwing away what I have or get another drawer...I have so many now..." said Beverly...
"I think it's cute, your husband buys panties for you." said Josie.
"I do too!" said Bresha, laughing..
"Oh and Alfreda, your order is in too!" said Bridget, ever the businesswoman.
"I'll stop by tomorrow on my lunch break."said Alfreda..
"Oh my god...I can't wait to see em." whispered Rockland..


"So you said this was business..What's up?" asked Olivia.

Bridget passed Olivia an envelope..

"This is a retainer fee.... My friend, Glen Richards has been arrested for a horrific crime...A crime I know he couldn't have possibly committed...When you turn on the news tonight you'll hear about it.. The entire city is talking about it.... A woman, the wife of his partner in the business was found slain a few hours ago.. Her head was decapitated from her body.....I'm glad I didn't go inside to see it..."said Bridget..


"The wife of his business partner huh?" I asked.


"They had been having an affair for about a year...I told him it wasn't good for business...They do my advertising..He had spent the night with her and left his wallet...He got me to drive him over there to retrieve it and when he got there, Lt. Tragg had already found it and promptly arrested him and charged him with First Degree Murder.

He says he spent the night with her and when he left at around 6:30 in the morning, she was alive and well." said Bridget..


"And with her head intact." said Nelson..

"Goofball."laughed Beverly...
Olivia laughed too!


"Where is her husband?" I asked.,
"Oh he's in San-Francisco on business...By now he's probably been contacted and on his way back! But Glen didn't kill her, it had to be somebody else." said Bridget.
" Was she seeing any other men?" asked Josie.
"I don't know...and I only found out Glen and Brittany had been sleeping together a few weeks ago,..but Glen is no killer...He's a good guy.. Please represent him.." said Bridget.

"You've paid us a retainer... of course we will.Ladies, find me a good Judge...Nelson, find me some charactor witnesses...


"You guys get some crazy cases.." said Alfreda

"I'll say." said Rockland.

"It makes life worth living." sighed Olivia with a smile..


IV-


Tomorrow we started a new case....Tonight we had dinner.. Alfreda and I and Olivia were cooking.

"You guys sure jumped on that case quickly." said Alfreda..
"I went to the crime scene...A friend of mine on the police force let me in...It was pretty bloody..." I said, I'm going to give it another look tomorrow..They haven't finished the Autopsy or Tox reports yet, but I did get some witness statements and the Crime Scene report." I said.
''We haven't even visited our client yet..." said Olivia. "We'll cover that first thing in the morning." said Olivia.
"I found 20 charactor witnesses.." said Nelson..

"Excellent." said Olivia.

"We found a good judge." said Beverly.

''Judge Keith Morrison." said Josie.

"He was only too glad to do it." said Bresha.
''Well Of course he was. 'What man can resist the charm of my three beautiful baby girls? Who just happen to be fine attorneys." said Olivia.

"You got that right Liv...I see one right there I can't resist." said Paris.
''And one sitting next to her I can't resist."said Tony...

Our guests tonight in addition to Rockland, 

was Jazzy, her husband Dabnis, Cousin Kayla and her husband, Ray and Jessica Sanchez Burrows and her husband, Chip.
"Liv, everything is delicious, Thank you for inviting us." said Jazzy.
"Yeah...thank you." said Dabnis
"Nothing Like a home cooked meal." said Jazzy.
"Comfort Food!" said Ray.
"Mucho Gracias." said Jessica



"Thanks Liv..." said Chip.

We were Having Salisbury steak, Mashed Potatoes and String Beans... A nice comforting meal for the 
overcast night.



Nightfall came.. It had been quite a day....We had cleaned up and all of our guests had gone home.


I stared at the moonlit sky...


I walked into our bedroom..



Olivia sat on our bed in her sexy lace Babydoll, looking at her laptop...


"My niece always says that we didn't really start having fun until you came along.. It's true.. You're like a magnet for all of these great and strange cases ,.It doesn't get any more bizzare and strange than this case. A woman has her head cut off."said Olivia, continuing to read about this case....

''This case  is indeed one for the books." I said, smiling...

She put her laptop away and we kissed passionately on the bed...

"Yes...It is.." Olivia said in between kisses.

I took my shirt and trousers off and my socks and shoes..


I slipped her  panties off...

'Ummmmmmmm are these new Liv?" I asked.

"Yes... I bought them while we were in Florida, I thought they were pretty." said Olivia.

"I like them." I said.

"Do I have a pair you don't like?" She asked.

"No I can't say that you do." I said.
We kissed each other softly and slowly....She took her hands and put them in my boxers and felt my rock hard erection..

"You are sooooo hard...ouuuuuuuu..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray….."she moaned..

"Oh my goddddd!..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Olivia was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

Before long we were making sweet love...Our bed making no noise, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazy.. I love you too!! OHHHHHH" I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this .."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Olivia's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"OH MY GOD!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSS.  OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YEsSSS….OHHH YESSS DONNIE RAY!!" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Olivia's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..."  I said..

We both laughed

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...




"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

ANOTHER THREE HOURS went by before we both climaxed and climaxed hard!



"My sweet husband, my good luck charm" said  Olivia softly....



''You're my good luck charm." I said..as Olivia fell asleep on my chest...


It had been quite a day.. Tomorrow a new case  began.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



4 comments:

James Perkins said...

Excellently plotted and woven...I loved the way the story drug along.

Toni said...

Great lead in story, Of course you always lead us in good.

Angie B. said...

I like this already.

Sunflower said...

Wow! Head cut completely off! You're going for shock and awe here! Not usually your style.