Thursday, September 1, 2022

Oh What A Night

Sepia was up when I got home...

"I saw on the news...You guys had quite a night." she said.


"We debated on whether to take a tactical team to take down that crew...We decided the ten of us could take em down.. Nobody thought they'd be armed and prepared for battle like that...Of course I can understand... That would have been a big haul...six million dollars worth of Bearer Bonds and Jewelry... enough money that even in a six way split...None of them would have had to work the rest of this damn year." I said.


 

''The News Media made it seem like it was a war out there.." said Sepia..


"For about 15 minutes...It was." I said.


I took Sepia by her soft hands..

I took her soft hands in mine...

"Now for the Night cap." I said.




"Ouuuuuuuuuuu". she laughed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEVINNN!" she moaned..as we kissed passionately by our bedroom door.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AFTER THE NIGHT YOU HAD...YOU NEED THIS!" she said.

"Yessss." I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHH SEPIA!!!" I moaned in turn as I unzipped and took her dress off...We kissed slowly ,while I dug my hands deep into her panties...



I slipped her panties off....

"You are fresh Kevin!" she said softly....

Her body trembled.. His trousers dropped and she took a second look at him...

"YOU ARE HUGE!" she said...She gasped... She rubbed it softly....I stared into her eyes..

She had huge pretty Hazel eyes!

We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...her rubbing my penis softly with both hands...



"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either, ?" she said, panting now!


"REALLY?" I said..

''Yes...Really! "
 she said.

"WOW!" I said....

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she said.....

"Annnnnnd you're sexy" I said.

"WOWWWWWW!!! wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited...More excited than most times.



I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..I groaned  as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! baby!" she squealed..



  I  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I  moaned ..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME  DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" she cooed !.I  was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DADDYYYYY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Sepia  screamed..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with my stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH HUSBAND, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Sepia.

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SWEET BABY !" I moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"JO ANNE ...SEPIA!!!....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Sepia's  legs began to quiver and then shake...Her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Sepia continued kissing me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!WOUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUU!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. I couldn't believe my good fortune...tonight.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Sepia wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I  was engaged and on her again....Three times in one night...We hadn't done this since before Kimmy was born!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I moaned..

"TALK TO ME ...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" Sepia asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"I moaned..I didn't know if I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOU!!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! " she cooed. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDD!" I said!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....Sepia was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM  DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Sepia

I  lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Sepia wouldn't let me sleep , she continued kissing me, rubbing my penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  BABY!!!!!!!, . it feels so good!" she cooed..Her legs shaking furiously and her head turning from side to side... 

"I'm ABOUT TO CUM AGAINNNNN!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDDDDDDD KEVINNN, OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I  moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KEVIN ....HUSBAND, YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD, KEVIN, HUSBAND!!!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


We were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned as I came again like a gusher...




I  lie in between Sepia's  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Sepia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms..


What a night and early morning we had both had had.. 




That night in the Apartment complex of Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones.





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lieutenant! " she moaned as they kissed passionately....




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he cried out..

"Remove your trousers before that big penis of yours rips through them." she whispered, gasping as she looked at his trousers, standing out..
He helped her out of her dress 

and her panties.. And undressed himself..

He bent her over the sink....spread her legs and began going to town inside of her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. She was a passionate woman.

They were soon on her kitchen floor really going at it....

She was prone to do things she had never done before...and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....


They went in her bedroom and made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...




"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEE!" he screamed out, cumming so hard, he felt as if he was going to die..

It was near daybreak and she was still kissing him passionately...

"Arthur....I love you....Do you love me?" she whispered in between slow ,soft kisses...

"I Believe I dooooo." he found himself saying.

He'd say anything to keep feeling this good!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWD!" he cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUU..MEOWWWWWWW!" she cooed

She began riding him slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned. This broad was a machine, did she ever get enough? He wondered..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, ARTHURRRR...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.


They made love for another THREE HOURS!! He came and came hard again... Her body was trembling something crazy...

"I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he screamed, cumming so hard, he thought he was dying.




He showered and got dressed.. He was glad it was Thursday...Near the end of the work week... He had no meetings or appointments, court or otherwise to worry about.


She was at the door in just her panties..waiting for him....

"Thank you for last night Arthur...that was so nice"she whispered..


Kissing him...






"Anytime baby! Anytime you need some more, just give me a call....Heh heh heh.." he said..He meant another time...He was drained..wore out!

"ANYTIME?" she asked and felt his crotch...He was still hard..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'VE  STILL GOT A NICE BONER! OUUUUUUUU!" she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned.


They started kissing again...

"Ouu, you're still hard....you're a nasty boyyyyyy!" she giggled.

"YES I AMMMMMMMM! HEH HEH HEH!!" he laughed.

Within minutes. his clothes were off..


and they were on her living room floor making love.. He couldn't help himself..He was hooked.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!" she moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he yelled out...They were back in bed, making love again for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS! 


She was sleeping soundly  when he left..





He was exhausted...She always left him totally drained...yet satisfied. His suit was wrinkled and her lipstick was all over his shirt collar, He started to go to work as he was and rub it in Detective Brecker's face , but thought better of it.. He instead went home , took a nice long hot shower, shaved, brushed his teeth and put on a new suit..He had an image to uphold he reasoned.



II-


Everybody wasn't having a good time... At the plush downtown condo of Charlie Parmenter... He was livid and he was letting his mysterious contact know it..



"WHAT THE HELL?I PAY YOU A LOT OF MONEY, A LOT OF MONEY FOR INFORMATION AND THIS HAPPENS...THE WHOLE SCORE IS BLOWN....THE COPS WERE THERE WAITING FOR THEM AND BLEW THEM AWAY!!!!!! THEY HAD THE CREW MADE, THEY KNEW THE DROP SITE, EVERYTHING.....WHAT THE HELL?"screamed Charlie Parmenter, now unhinged...

"HEY IT WASN'T MY FAULT... I HAD MY END LOCKED DOWN...MAYBE THE LEAK IS ON YOUR END!" SAID THE MYSTERIOUS VOICE DISGUISED ELECTRONICALLY.

"HOW CAN IT BE MY FAULT.? HOW??? I AM IN A DINER ALL DAY LONG, NO ONE AROUND ME THAT I DON'T KNOW... THEY CAN'T GET UP ON MY PHONES....THEY ARE BURNER PHONES AND I CHANGE THE SIM CARD EVERY OTHER DAY.....I RARELY TALK BUSINESS AT MY CONDO...THE COPS DON'T EVEN HAVE A PLAIN CLOTHES DETAIL ON ME...HOW DID THEY GET THAT INFORMATION..HOW????" screamed Charlie Parmenter, losing his cool for the first time...

"I DON'T KNOW...MAYBE DANNY HO HAS ANOTHER INFORMANT.... HE WENT OUT YESTERDAY AND WAS GONE FOR TWO HOURS...HE DIDN'T SAY WHERE HE WAS GOING.
IT MUST BE A SNITCH AND IT MUST BE SOMEBODY CLOSE TO RUDY LUBBERS.!!" SAID THE VOICE.

"WHERE IS RUDY ANYWAY??" snarled Charlie Parmenter..

''He's scared...He told me he didn't know how this could have happened...He said the detectives were from the Criminal Investigation Division. None from Robbery-Homicide. He suspects that there is a leak in his shop..." came the mysterious voice, now calmer..

"That damn Chicklet put it in the cops heads that a cop in their shop was dirty.....We should have put him out of his misery a lot sooner." said Charlie Parmenter..

"Yeah, but he obviously has another snitch.." said the voice.


''I like Rudy..He's a stand up guy...but unfortunately....He's got to go.... He's seen me.. He's talked with me.. and if the cops get to him first....You and I both could be compromised..."said Charlie Parmenter..

''We've got too many murders on us.. That Crew Leader, Chicket and Cake Batter...This will make a fourth." cautioned the voice.

"It's got to be done....Find him...Get rid of him... I'm leaving town for a few weeks until the heat fades, then I'll be back..Get it done man!" said Charlie Parmenter..

"Alright!" came the voice.

(Click!)



And at my secret headquarters in the basement of my building.. we had captured the entire conversation...



''Copy that and mail it to Lt. Danny Ho....That's Parmenter and whoever plotting murder and talking conspiracy to commit robbery.....We got Parmenter talking about all three murders and conspiring a four th...." I said.

We were happy... Super cool Charlie Parmenter had suffered a major setback...


At Police Headquarters , Lt. Tragg was in a great mood..


He walked down the hall whistling. He stopped in Danny Ho's office,, Danny's wife, Jade Lee, Investigator for Attorney Yvette Jones -Lockwood and associates was sitting in his lap.. They were getting ready to go to lunch.. Normally he would have said something about Jade, (who he despised and who despised him also ) being there, but today he did not!

"Lieutenant Ho.....Nice work last night...You stopped a major robbery and took out the entire crew...Outstanding.!!!.You saved the city a big trial.. Did you get the shot caller?" he asked.

"No...We are looking for Rudy Lubbers..We believe he organized the crew... He wasn't there last night at the scene." said Danny.
His wife, Private Investigator Jade Lee, often a foil for Lt. Tragg, continued to sit on his lap.. She said Nothing. He surprisingly said nothing to her!


"Lubbers eh? He's a punk.... You think he could have put something like this together?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"No,He just hired the crew. but I believe he knows who put this together.. The same man who put those 10 Jewelry store heists together, and that Truck Hijacking and that other Home Invasion....Charlie Parmenter...We get Lubbers and we get Parmenter." said Danny Ho.


"And you clear your three murders..... Go talk to Lt. Sissy Van Buren of C.I.D. 

 They probably have some intelligence on Rudy Lubbers...Keep up the good work." he said and he walked away, whistling a tune.

"Now there is one for the books...Lt. Tragg giving me a compliment.. and advising me to talk to Sissy. Wowwwww!" said Lt. Danny Ho.


"He got laid last night.. You're going to be like that too tomorrow morning... I bought new lingerie, bras and panties from Bridget's store before I came over here today...Wait until tomorrow morning."joked Jade.

"Come on , let's go to lunch." said Danny... imagining what she bought..




He knew her tastes and he salivated thinking about the night they were going to have..


He took her by the hand and walked out with her.



Detective Sgt Lenny Brecker heard the entire conversation....He was livid...


Jill had purposely slept with Lt. Tragg last night and he was around here whistling to rub it in his face.... He knew it and he was livid!!!


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY JILL JONES


''Girrrrrrl, tell me what you are doing to these men. More flowers. You want me to get rid of thee too?" said Selina, the assistant..




She had put a bouquet of White Roses in a vase and filled it with water...


"Oh Noooo. These I'll keep." said Jill Jones, smiling dreamily....

They were from Lt. Tragg.


III-


Josie's was packed tonight..

All of our attorney friends were there tonight, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her husband, Donnie Ray, her niece and partner, Beverly West-East, Her husband, Nelson,. Josie, her husband, Paris, Bresha, her husband Tony, Her office manager and Beverly' s mother...Alfreda and her new husband, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge..











Also on hand was Yvette Jones-Lockwood, her husband, Gary, Beatrice Evans, her husband, Keith Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Kahlil Ahmed, Jade and Danny Ho, relaxing tonight and Office manager, Virginia Shaw and her boyfriend, Judge Jetty Dukes..










Jasmine Coley and her husband, Dabnis, Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla and her husband, Ray, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband Chip..






It was like old times again...With us all at Josie's... Also here tonight.. The cops, our cop friends, Sissy and Eddie C. ,ADA Keith Wallace, his wife and my friend, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, our good friend and supplier of Panties and Bras, Bridget Jones and Detectives, Angie Belton-Barlow and Sirena Pile... Their husbands, Detective James"Jimmy"Barlow , Tyriq Pile and FBI /ATF Special Agent in charge , Sharon Hopkins and her husband, Detective Tony Hopkins and Duke Baylor and his wife, Dr. Hazel Baylor..















There was five D.J.'s spinning tonight and a lot of dancing...

Sepia and I sat at a seperate table with Robert and Bonita Foxworth, Bonnie Shay and Ronnie Shay.

"Wow this place is packed...And this is a Thursday Night.." I said.
"This is how it was when I first moved to Philly." said Sepia.
"I'm glad we are all getting back to this.. All of us hanging together again in Josie's...The Lawyers, the cops..Us." said Bonita..
"Yeah, it's nice....This was our first hang out before Aqua Bar ,Stoleys and The Mermaid Club, Now the Mermaid Crabhouse...I remember when the Mermaid club was a dump, a place the dregs of society hung out in." said Robert Foxworth..
"Really?" said Bonnie Shay, who hadn't returned to Philly yet...
''Are you serious?" asked Ronnie, her husband..


"Oh yeahhhhhhh..It was a dump...Then it closed... I think L&I closed it... The new management bought the place...gutted it and had it completely remodeled and refurbished... And reopened it as the Mermaid Crabhouse and tavern....A whole new clientele began coming....and the riff raff faded..." I said..

 
"And Aqua Bar and Stoleys Opened up and the crowd thinned out a little...We all forgot, Josie's was our first hang out ,before those other places....and Josie's still has live entertainment, singers , rappers, comedians and a band or two in addition to it's own house band.. None of those other places has that."said Sepia.

"Josie's does alright with us or without us.." laughed Robert Foxworth..






Tonight they had Wings and Shrimp....This brought a big crowd...


Honey Brown greeted everybody....


Gus was happy! People were drinking and eating...and the cash register was ringing.

Walter ''Kool Kat " Jones walked in with his wife Chelsea.

''Heyy everybody.." he said.

''Heyyyy guys." said Chelsea.

"Come on over... There are two chairs here....There's room." said Sepia as they joined us..



''Yo Kev.. I got a scope on Rudy Lubbers" he said.


''You did?" I asked incredulously..


"My network is as good as yours....And I'm wayyy more persuasive." said Kool Kat.


I smiled ruefully...He was correct.




IV-



The edge of town... The Horse stables where Philadelphia's Urban Cowboys hung out. The smell was unforgiving...


Rudy Lubbers was hiding out here.. He knew he had already been named as a conspirator in the recent robbery that was foiled... He knew there was already an all points bulletin out on him and he had no idea how anybody knew of his involvement.. He needed some money so he could get out of town....

He feared Charlie Parmenter. He knew how fiercely Charlie Parmenter protected his identity.. The leader of the last crew had screwed up when he murdered a truck driver during a hijacking and put heat on him... The Crew leader had talked to and seen him...He wound up shot to death....Just like snitchin ass Chicklet... That wasn't going to be him.. He wasn't going out like that... But he couldn't stay here forever..He knew that!


His friend Kujo brought him some food..


"Here, I got you this from the diner.." he said..


"Thanks man, you been real righteous brother, I won't forget this." said Rudy...


''Forget it and forget me.." said Kujo as he walked away..... He wanted no part of any gangsters. He got as far away from that street as possible once he delivered the food..


Across the street in an old building, we had taken over.. Kool Kat and I stood watch.


I snapped a photo..

"You were right on the money Kools."I said.
"I told you....My name carries weight in these streets...When I want to know something...People tell me." said Kool Kat...Once an infamous enforcer whose reputation was enough now of days for him to get the kind of information he wanted.


Danny Ho and two plain clothes cops he borrowed from Sissy's Criminal Investigation Division showed up...They had parked two blocks away and had walked up quietly and entered from the back...

"I got the warrant... It was signed two days ago when I put out the APB... Nobody from my office knows where I am... I was I was out with my wife for lunch as far as they know.


She stopped by this morning... It was all part of a ruse, to throw off whoever is the leak in the office.. They have no idea I'm here or that I know where this jamolk is...




Danny was thinking about last night with Jade, remembering what she had told him..

"He got laid last night.. You're going to be like that too tomorrow morning... I bought new lingerie, bras and panties from Bridget's store before I came over here...Wait until tomorrow morning."joked Jade.

She wasn't lying..

She had gotten a whole outfit...


He had slowly taken her out of the outfit

and slipped her panties off..





and had EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of the most incredible lovemaking of his life...


This morning, he was still kissing Jade in the doorway...


and going for a quickie in the bathroom


and back on the bed...



He and Jade came in together and left after THIRTY MINUTES...Not suspicious at all.


Jade was back in her building... and Danny was here with us..


"Thank you Kevin, without your help, I don't make this case...." said Danny Ho.


''Yeah, well as you know...I operate outside the law a lot!" I said.


"Who's going to tell? Not me?' laughed Danny Ho.


Over in the Horse Stables.


Rudy Lubbers polished off the Burger and the fries and drank his soda... He looked up..

And there was Lt. Danny Ho...and two plain clothes cops with glocks trained on him...

"Hope you enjoyed that meal...I heard the food isn't that good in the county lock up!  Rudy Lubbers, you have the right to remain silent...Anything you say, can and will be held against you in a court of law..You have a right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, one will be supplied to you...Do you understand your rights as I've said them to you?  Of course you do...You know the drill." said Danny Ho.


"Look, he'll kill me!!!!... He'll kill me if you lock me up in county...Can't we work out a deal??
PLEASE!!!" pleaded Rudy...

"What deal? I got you, I got you on tape hiring that crew that tried to take down the   Monaham Home." said Lt. Danny Ho.


"I can give you Parmenter..Charlie Parmenter..He's the brains, the boss....The Shot Caller..I swear, All I did was round up that crew...I wasn't even there when the robbery went down.."said Rudy..

''Oh I know that...I've got Parmenter on tape too...His arrest is imminent...I just need one more piece of the puzzle..He's got an unknown accomplice... This guy feeds him information and possibly kills for him when it's needed..This guy is probably tearing the city upside down looking for you. If I found you...He can't be too far behind.." said Danny.


''I know....I don't know his name... Nobody does..They call him "Cowboy"  He's a cop and he's in your shop, somebody close to you....That's all I know.."said Rudy...

"I have an idea... You play ball with me and I'll give you immunity....I want Parmenter and his associate.."

"I help you get them and I walk on all charges huh?" said Rudy.
''Make up your mind now or the deal is off the table."said Danny.

''Okay, it's a deal, but take me somewhere where he can't get to me.." said Rudy.

"Not only is he not going to get to you...He's not even going to know you're in my custody...Take him over to your shop boys...Tell Sissy to lock him up in the holding facility there.." said Danny..

Kool Kat and I watched as Lt. Danny Ho and two plain clothes cops walked out of the stables with a handcuffed Rudy Lubbers and drove off..

''Well They got your boy." said Kool Kat.

"And I'm one step closer to getting justice for my man Cricket!" I said.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God, That first part had me sweating... I tossed my panties and bra to the ceiling!

Judith said...

It doesn't take much does it? SMDH

James Perkins said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

This story is starting to get intense and the pressure is growing on this Charlie Parmenter charactor...

Sunflower said...

I loved the scene at Josie's...Everybody hanging out in there again..

Angie B. said...

Yes, I liked that too! I was surprised they had Duke's birthday party in Curley's..

Swaggie said...

Those sex scenes had me sweatin!