Monday, September 19, 2022

Fatal Indescretions

We were all at a Thai restaurant in Northern Liberties...It was a celebratory Lunch...We had just won ADA Karen Page's 250th Wrongful Conviction Case, getting a man off who had been wrongfully convicted ten years ago of a murder he hadn't committed.. It was a complex case...but we had used DNA to make our case... and a great investigation that actually pointed to another suspect, now deceased!

It had taken the two teams of Us, Ms. Yvette, myself, Keith Jones, my wife, Beatrice Evans-Jone, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed , Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Ho   and Olivia Bennett-Alexander's team, consisting of herself, Her niece, Beverly West -East and her husband, Attorney Nelson East, Attorneys ,Josie Boyd, Bresha Billips and Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray Alexander. In addition to all of us was Innocence Project Attorneys, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charle "Chip" Burrows who had brought the case to us. Olivia and Beverly's office manager, who co-ordinated the meetings and made sure we were well fed, Alfreda and our brilliant office manager/consultant, Virginia was also present with us this afternoon.

We had divided our days, working at our office..

and at Olivia and Beverly's Office/Duplex across the street from us. We loved those days. It was like a day off from work..We just walked across the street with our laptops and briefs.
It was a complex case... but it ended in vindication for our client and an indication on who the real killer might possibly have been..  The team of our own stalwart investigator, Ms. Jade and Olivia's husband and investigator, Donnie Ray was incredible...


Judge William Jefferson "Jetty" Dukes  served as the Judge in the case. He was only too happy to preside over the precedings...He got to run upstairs to our office and see Ms. Virginia.. Our Office manager, who he was crazy about.



"This is so nice,  A chance to get out of the office for a change..and eat somewhere nice like this." said Ms. Yvette.
"Yes...and the best thing about this whole case....It had absolutely nothing to do with Lt. Tragg and we didn't have to appear in court...The whole thing was in our conference room in our building." I said.
"I knowwww, the past few weeks have been so relaxing..."said Bee Bee.
"I knowwwww."said Sofia.
"It's been a nice reprieve.." said Kahlil.
"I know it has for you Liv, Tragg must be steaming about that Glen Richards case...being embarrassed and all..The Press is really giving it to him. That's two times he was given a heads up by the defense and he failed to look into it...I heard the Deputy Of Operations has even suggested he leave Homicide and transfer to Auto Theft."said Jade.
"Really?  Like he'd be any better there?" laughed Olivia.
"I think he'd make a good crossing guard." said Beverly...

Our entire table erupted in laughter..
"You guys are too much...."said Nelson...
"The food smells delish." said Josie..
"Here it comes now."said Bresha..


"This spot is definitely on my list of go to spots." said Donnie Ray.


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu." said Jessica.
"Wow!" said Chip..
''Don't think of pulling out any credit cards or money...Your meals are on the city's dime."said ADA Karen Page..  That was my 250th win ....I'm going to use it as a bargaining chip to get an office of my own in this building and staff." said Karen, "But no staff can be better than you guys.. You guys brought me to this point, mostly..." said Karen.
''This is so nice.." said Alfreda..
"Yes it is." said Virginia.

 Hot steamy Thai food arrived along with a customary bottle of wine for the table since we were such a big crowd.. It was 17 of us.




Everybody really enjoyed our food.


The food was delicious, very well seasoned....and the wine was good...  We didn't have to worry about Lt. Tragg in the parking lot, waiting to give someone a ticket for DUI..We were eating and drinking in peace...

It was a great afternoon of fellowship and food and celebration after a big case...


While we dined up in Northern Liberties...Far from us at Curley's Bar... Lt. Tragg sat steaming...


"I tell ya Curley I just can't catch a break...Everybody is talking about Brice, Sgt. Brice, like he's the Golden Boy...He cracked that double a few weeks ago...." said Lt. Tragg.

"Yeah, the two guys...The Lawyer and the Gay Hustler, found shot to death and buried in a shallow grave...The Deputy Of Operations Ordered you off the case and put Brice on the case..and then he
solved the case you were originally on...The headless woman...He arrested the husband, who also killed the lawyer and the gay hustler..." said Curley...

Lt. Tragg stared at him balefully.

"Hey I hear things!  I still have a few friends in the department...They come in here and they talk."said Curley shrugging his shoulders and walking down the bar...


"I haven't seen Olivia and that mouthy Niece of hers in a few weeks or Vettie and her snot nosed youngsters...Hopefully I won't have to be bothered with any of them for awhile, Always twisting things up with their legal mumbo jumbo..." he snarled...

Unfortunately ,we were to be on a collison course with the good lieutenant sooner, rather than later.


II-


LONDON, U.K.-


In a hotel room, two people who should be on their way to Philadelphia are kissing passionately...

"Ummmmmmm Mister Davis....We shouldn't be doing this...We are going to miss our flights...We both have to be in Philly tomorrow...don't you have a big litigation?/" said Samantha Stephens, a recent law school graduate....I have to study for the bar.....I've failed it twice....I can't afford to fail it a third time..My mother is already embarrassed....Her being a big time attorney and all." said Samantha.


"Don't worry baby,,,,,I'm going to call Yvette Jones_Lockwood in Philly and tell her to hold off on our meeting tomorrow...She can do it....and you'll get back in plenty of time to study for the bar...
Are you sure you want to be an attorney?? Or is it what your mother wants?" asked Attorney Blake Davis.

"I want it!!! It's all I've ever wanted to do and be since I was a little girl and she was bringing me to court with her... She asked me the same thing...Yes I want it... I graduated near the top of my class in law school. I didn't go to Northwestern like she did...I went to Columbia, but that was good enough,,,I should've aced the bar, but my mind was on other things.." said Samantha..

"The Size of my penis...heh heh heh." laughed Attorney Blake Davis.

"Yess, you've been a major distraction." laughed Samantha....running her fingers across his lips.


They continued kissing passionately....


He undressed her.....and dug his hands deep into her panties...She stroked him softly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS HAS BEEN A BIG DISTRACTION...A BIG HARD DISTRACTION.." she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" he moaned.


He slipped her panties down....

"OUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOO....Umph Umph Umph,look at you.." he laughed.

"Look at YOU!" she  said, smiling..


"Ummmmmmmmmm." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as they continued to kiss..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHH BLAKE!!! BLAKKKKEEEEEEEE!!  OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned.

He lifted her up and began long stroking her... Her breathing got heavier and her head turned from side to side....

They sat on the side of the bed, kissing passionately, while Samantha moved up and down on Blake...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH BLAKE!!! BLAKKKKEEEEEEEE!!  OUUUUUUUUUUU! I'm about to cum" she cooed, surprised it was happening so fast.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned.


Eventually they wound up in the bed, making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS and not caring about the time..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! OHHHHHHHH!" he cried out.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BLAKE!!" she screamed.. She was having another seismic orgasm.

Blake was cumming so hard, he felt as if all of the life was draining out of him!

"UMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned.


Samantha's phone was on the charger , so she missed all of her mother's phone calls..


PHILADELPHIA PA.


Ms. Yvette and her husband, Gary had just finished taking a long hot soapy shower together....

''So you guys went to a nice Thai Restaurant to celebrate huh?" Gary said.
as he passed Ms. Yvette some Orange Organic Tea he had prepared while she was getting dressed for bed and lotioning down.
"Nice, it was fabulous....I'm going to take you there..you'll love it..The food was seasoned just right and the wine, the complimentary wine that came with our table was incrdible..." said Yvette.
''Oh Wow!  Wine came with the table eh?   That might have been because it was a table of 18..."said Gary, smiling.
"You might be right smarty." laughed Yvette playfully as she kissed him slowly and softly, the way he liked.  The way she knew drove him crazy...
They stood in the middle of the floor kissing ...while Gary gingerly slipped her panties down..

"WOWWWW! How did I miss these?" he said.

"Because you weren't in the room when I got dressed this morning." Ms. Yvette laughed.

Everything about Yvette turned him on, her smell, her soft skin..her voice.. her thick lips, her breasts, her hips, her shapely legs...He could go on and on..

He lifted Yvette up and long stroked her....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he yelled out.
"OHHH GARY....OH GARYYY....I JUST LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO DAMN MUCH!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Yvette moaned loudly... Gary had her on the bathroom sink plowing away inside of her....

"VETTIE, YOU ARE MY SWEET GIRRRRRRRRRRL" Gary yelled out..
They sat on the side of the bed...Yvette moving up and down on him, kissing him passionately...

"OUUU GARY, YOU ARE SOOO BIG, SO HARD, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWD!" he cried out..
She rode him slowly on the bed.....driving him insane... She was going insane herself....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Wouuuuuuuuuuuuu LAWDDDDD!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRLLL!" he moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet sweet lovemaking was taking place... 

Yvette had a huge intense orgasm like none, she'd had before... Gary came so hard, he felt like he was dying..


She fell asleep on his chest.... He fell asleep with a big wide grin on his face...


Yvette's phone was on the night stand by the bed..It wasn't on the charger and it was ringing..

Yvette sleepily answered it..

"Hello" she said.


"Yvette? Did I wake you? This is Blake! Oh , Sorry, I forget the time difference across the pond... You're going to have to cancel that meeting.. I missed my flight... I'll be in this afternoon... We'll have it the day after."he said.

"It took me a long time to set this up Blake....but okay..." sighed Yvette.


Gary smiled when she got back in bed and lay on top of him...

"Ummmmmmmmm lawyers life." he said softly rubbing her butt....

"Yessssssssssssssss lawyers life..." she said, kissing him softly  and drifting back off into a peaceful sleep.




III-


MORNING!

Attractive Attorney Emma Stephens walked into our office,..She looked around and the first familliar face she saw was that of our Office Manager, Victoria Shaw.. They knew each other from the days when as young corporate attorneys they both commanded nearly six figure salaries and took on high profile cases.. All of that had changed for both of them now..

"Victoria Shaw...Oh My God!!! I heard you got paroled... You work here now for McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt...How did you swing that??  You uh aren't licensed again are you?" asked Emma.

"No... I'm still disbarred... but I am hired here as an Office Manager and Consultant..." said Virginia.


"WOWWW! Nicely done.....Nicely played...I am sooo happy for you. I hear this is a satellite office and the Managing Partner is Black...Is he cool?" asked Emma.

"She is an angel...I love her...In fact, here she comes now with the rest of the staff." said Virginia.

Emma Stephens  expected to see an older matronly Black Woman, instead she saw a young Black woman the same age as her and us, four young attorneys who looked barely older than her own daughter and Jade, an Asian woman about her age...She was stunned. An office run by a young Black woman and an entire staff made up of people of color, Incredible. McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt was a very forward thinking Law Practice , she thought.
"Ms. Yvette, this is Ms. Emma Stephens, the Attorney you're supposed to meet with today...We were in law school together!...



This is Ms. Yvette Jones -Lockwood, managing partner of McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt  and her associates..

Attorney Keith Jones

"Pleased to meet you." I said.
His wife, Attorney Beatrice Evans Jones

"Pleased to meet you."said Bee Bee.
Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed...

"Pleased to meet you."said Sofia.
Her husband, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed...

"Pleased to meet you."said Kahlil.
and our investigator, Mrs. Jade Lee-Ho." explained Virginia.

"Pleased to meet you."said Jade.

"I'm pleased to meet you Ms. Stephens..I hate for you to have come up here and I have to tell you that Mr. Davis called me from London, early this morning and informed me that he missed his flight.. We'll have to postpone our meeting until tomorrow."said Yvette.


"Ohhhhhhhh"laughed Emma Stephens.. "I came here to tell you that my guy cancelled too!" she said.
"Men! and they say we are late and tardy." she said. We all cracked up laughing..

"I know right?" said Ms. Yvette..

"I love your staff, They're so young...Why these four aren't much older than my own daughter...She's over in London too...I told her to get her ass back here so she can study for the bar... She's failed it two times...I don't know what's wrong with that girl... She 's met some man, She won't tell me or her father who it is...but I know some man has got her head all screwed up...I told her after she passes the bar and gets a job she can screw all she wants, but first things first." said Emma.

"We can help her study for the bar Ms. Stephens." said Bee Bee.
"The four of us studied together and quizzed each other...We passed with flying colors."said Kahlil.

"You four were in law school together huh? Were you uh coupled up?" asked Emma Stephens.
''Nah, we were all the best of friends...We used to just hang out..study together." I said.
"But after we graduated law school and passed the bar... We met Ms. Yvette and interned for her and things heated up between us and we eventually got married." said Sofia... "Me and Kahlil first and then Keith and Bee Bee later."said Sofia.


"You four are so cute... You look like you've done a good job with them Yvette....And congratulations...being a woman of color and making partner in a big firm like this..Getting your own office.. It will be a pleasure working with you." said Emma Stephens..


"So Em, you should be close to making partner yourself at Skyler right?" said Virginia..  She and Emma had gone to Northwestern as undergrads and in law school... Emma Stephens was from Philadelphia, while Virginia was a Chicago girl.... Their paths crossed again years later when Virginia wound up in Philly, working.


"My divorce cleaned me out....and my ex-husband got me drubbed out of the firm... I'm in private practice now...I have an office in town...Two other attorneys and a Para-Legal work for me. and I teach at Middleton Law School in Bayside occasionally...I'm doing alright, building up a clientele.." said Emma.

"You hungry?? It's lunch time..Let's all go downstairs to the cafeteria." said Ms. Yvette,.


On the other side of town....

"Ummmmmmmmm Babyyyyyyyyy"moaned Blake... He had Samantha up against the wall.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Blake, Blake... I can't sleep with you baby...I gotta get home and start studying..After I pass the bar, I'll stop by here and screw your brains out." laughed Samantha.
"Don't make a promise, you can't keep..heh heh heh.."laughed Blake Davis..  "Besides...I gotta a big meeting tomorrow...I'll see you.." he said..

He went in his refrigerator.. He lifted a carton of Orange Juice up..  

"I just bought this before we went to London...Did you have some of this to drink?" he asked.

''No...Not me." said Samantha.

"Hmmm...interesting....I swear I hadn't opened this..it's almost empty...like somebody was in here.Oh well, I need to get some groceries anyway.... I'll see you..Good luck on that Bar exam.." he said.

"Thank Youuuuuuuu!" she said and gave him another soft and slow kiss.

''See ya later." he said.


Neither one of them realized they had been photographed since they got out of the cab and entered hi condo.

A little while later there came a knock on his door..


"TWIN BRO..WHAT IT LOOK LIKE?" came the voice of his Identical Twin Brother. Blanton Davis,
an actor...

"HO HO....WHAT'S UP BLOOD!!! You know you're lucky...I had a girl up here... If she had of come across...You wouldn't have gotten in."laughed Blake.

"Well I'm glad you struck out! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Say look...I'm in town for a few days.. I'm in a play on Broadway...we are playin here....Can I crash here for a few days Bro?" asked
Blanton...

"Mi Casa is Yo Casa,,,,Sure... Make yourself at home... Say....You didn't stop by here before did you?" asked Blake.


"Nah, I just got in town from New York...." said Blanton.




The next Morning at 9:00 am sharp Blake Davis entered the office..

"I'm Here to see Mrs. Yvette Jones-Lockwood.. we have a meeting.."said Blake Davis.
Virginia thought he was a very handsome and attractive man...He thought she was attractive too..He kept staring at her breasts and smiling..

"Nasty Dog" she thought and smiled to herself.

"Blake...So glad you could make it...Come on, We are all in the conference room." she said.
He whispered in Yvette's ear..."Vettie did your breasts get bigger? Myyyy goodness." he said.

"I'm not going to honor that with an answer, come on..you're late" said Ms. Yvette.


In our office on one side of the table sat Me, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil.







"Blake, you know my staff, Keith Jones, his wife, Beatrice Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed."said Ms. Yvette.

"Yes, we met the last time I was here.."said Blake Davis.

What surprised him was the claimant's new attorney..
"Hello Blake.. I fired my last attorney since we last met and have gotten the services of Ms. Emma Stephens." said Eric Matthews...

"Hello Blake, it's been awhile hasn't it?" said Emma.


"It has Emma."said Blake..

They apparently knew each other and judging by the way they looked at each other.. It was definitely romantic.


Our meeting began.....

THREE HOURS LATER-


Jade smiled and said Ms.Virginia.
"They've been in there for three hours...This is pretty big.."said Jade.

"It's a serious litigation, but I think after today, it'll be over."said Virginia.

"I'm going downstairs to get lunch, you want me to bring you something?" asked Jade.

"Would you?  A Burger with cooked onions, Ketchup, pickles....and some fries...That's all..You're a doll baby Jade."said Virginia.

Jade smiled.


IV-


Later that Night at Bottom of the C restaurant, Dollar Bill's joint.

"Ralph Scallion is the best sui chef in this damn city.."laughed Emma Stephens...
"Yes he is..." said Blake Davis.


as they enjoyed  Swordfish,....



They enjoyed their meal and downed the bottle of wine...



"I'm glad that litigation is over and everything turned out well for everybody involved.. I hated being opposing counsel. Especially since I liked Yvette and her entire staff so much." said Emma.







They were so nice...and so accommodating... Nice Office, Nice Building....I loved it."said Emma Stephens.
"That's why I teamed with them..I heard how good they were...and they are nice people." said Blake, pulling out his credit card to pay for the meal.


"Blake, let's take this back to your place...That wine's got me a little woozy.." said Emma.

"I can't..My brother is in town and staying with me for the rest of the week." said Blake.


"Then we can take it to my place.. My ex has permanantly moved out as of six years ago and my daughter has her own place.."said Emma.


"You're my kind of gal Emma." said  Blake.


Within an hour at Emma Stephens's apartment..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BLAKE!!! " she moaned as they kissed passionately....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!!" he cried out..
He helped her out of her dress 

and her panties..

He bent her over the sink....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..SWEET ANGEL!!!!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. She was passionate enough when sober, but drunk she was even more horny and more passionate..

They were on her kitchen floor really going at it....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLAKE!!! BLAKE!!!" she screamed out!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS FEELS SO GOOD, JUST LIKE I REMEMBER!" he said.

"Oh I KNOW RIGHT?"she said.
.They sat on the side of her bed and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....

He peered over at her dresser drawer. He saw a photo of Samantha on the night stand. Samantha was her daughter. He knew that!

The Last time he and Emma had made love, Samantha was 19 years old.. Finishing her freshman year of college. It was New Years Eve in a Hotel Room near the Airport...after a big party..both of them were drunk.

Now Samantha had finished college and law school and was 26 years old. She had no idea he had had a sexual relationship with her mother and likewise, Emma had no idea he had deflowered her daughter quite a bit over the past year.

Now was no time to think about that...Mama was more than holding her own right now.. She was blowing his mind!



They went in her bedroom and made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...she was really riding him.




"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEE!" she screamed out, 

He was cumming so hard, he felt as if he was going to die..

"UHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned...

It was near daybreak and she was still kissing him passionately...

"Blake, I so missed you....I so missed this?" she whispered in between slow ,soft kisses...

"I missed this too baby!" he said.  It had been at least 7 years since he and Emma had made sweet love..
It was shortly after her divorce.

She began riding him slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, BLAKE...BLAKE...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.


They made love for another THREE HOURS!! He came and came hard again... Her body was trembling something crazy...

He showered and got dressed.. He was glad it was Saturday...




She was at the door in just her panties..

"Thank you for last night Blake, Dinner and everything, I really mean it!..."she said.



"Anytime baby!" he said..He meant another time...He was drained..wore out!

"ANYTIME?" she asked and felt his crotch...He was still hard..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'VE GOT A NICE BONER BLAKE! OUUUUUUUU! YOU ALWAYS DID HAVE A NICE PACKAGE!" she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned.


They started kissing again...

"Ouu, you're still hard....you're a nasty boyyyyyy!" she giggled.

"YES I AMMMMMMMM! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he laughed.

Within minutes. his clothes were off..


and they were on her living room floor making love again.. He couldn't help himself..He was hooked.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!" she moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he yelled out...They were back in bed, making love again for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS! 

"BLAKE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BLAKE BABY!" she cooed


She was sleeping soundly  when he left this time.





He had no idea he was being photographed...and that his entire tryst with Emma Stephens had been
recorded by a micro camera 



a micro video camera unknown to Emma that was in her living room and her bedroom.

A FEW DAYS  LATER-

 



We all sat at the Moshulu Restaurant....one day after work...

"You guys are soooo cool... I don't think I can ever repay you for helping me study for the bar..I'm going to pass it this time...I know it." said Samantha Stephens.
"The third time is the charm , they say." I said.
"You'll do it...it'll be a piece of cake." said Bee Bee.
"These past three days you've spent with us....you'e cleared your mind of anything, any distractions"said Sofia.
''And you passed our tough quizzes..You'll do just fine." said Kahlil.
"I certainly hope so... Thank you too Mr. Coley ,for showing me HOW to take the bar exam." said Samantha.
"Piece of Cake... I've helped so many others take that thing.. I'm thinking about giving a course at Middleton College in  Bayside."joked Dabnis.
"My husband jokes, but he really is a good teacher... I could see him possibly doing that." said Jazzy.

"He taught me, when I was about to take the Bar...he's a good teacher." said Josie.

who was sitting on her husband, Paris's lap.

"He taught me too!"said Bresha.

"I wish he could have taught me...tutored me, I mean." laughed Bresha's Husband, Tony.

"He really could teach this."said Kayla.
"He's that good... But you'll prove how good he is by acing the bar tomorrow." said  Ray.
"We are all gonna be pullin for you." said Beverly.

"Yeah we are." said Nelson.

"I failed it my first time..but I aced it my second.." said Jessica.
"You'll do it...it'll be a piece of cake." said Chip.

"Beverly, thank you and your aunt for letting me stay in the sub-basement of your home,


 for feeding me and letting me

Study in your law library.









You guys were all so gracious. I was able to really focus...No one stopping by my apartment, bugging me and my phone off..... I know I'll do better this time. You all are dolls" said Samantha.


"We were only too glad to be able to help." said Beverly.


''When you pass and I know you will...Stop by the office...We are going to take you to Lunch."said Bee Bee.


''We know you'll do well Samantha."said Sofia.

"Gee Thank You...."said Samantha.
"If you're half as good an Attorney as your mother is...We know you'll do well." I said.

"Indeed." agreed Kahlil.


Meanwhile at the condo of Blake Davis....


"Hey Bro...Is that you?   Blake???" said his twin brother, Blanton.

He sees the gun first!! a .40 caliber

''Hey Who are you? How did you get in here?" he says..


The gun fires two times....Hitting him in the chest and in the forehead... He falls to the ground, dead!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

Toni said...

Great Intro

Angie B. said...

Loved this....Nice lead in as always!

Sunflower said...

This looks like it's going to be good..It has Soap Opera tendencies, but it still looks interesting just the same.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...This was hot!