Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Sexy Suspect


 Blake Davis's CondoEIGHT HOURS LATER!


"He took two gun shots , one to the chest which probably killed him instantly and another to the forehead.." said a Crime Scene Investigator.

"A Double tap...This shooter may have been in the military." said a uniformed police officer...


"He's been dead at least eight hours...Rigor is starting to set in."said Dr. Hazel Baylor..


"That's my brother...Blanton, he's an actor..He was in town because he's in some play....but nobody knew he was here...Nobody could have possibly have known...My brother didn't have an enemy in the world."said a distraught Blake Davis.


"It doesn't look like there was a struggle, was anything taken?" asked Dr. Marcy Martin...
"No...No... His wallet is on the dresser in the bedroom.. There is over $2000.00 in cash in it.. as well as two credit cards and a debit card...I told him about walking around with so much cash." said Blake.

Ms. Yvette, Jade and Gary walked in...

"Blake, Blake, when I first heard the report, I thought it was you...I had no idea you had a twin brother."said Yvette consoling him... "You know my associate, Jade Lee Ho...she's our investigator and this is my husband, Gary Lockwood, he's an Investigator for the D.A.'s Office." said Yvette.
"I'm so sorry for your loss."said Jade.
"Damn Man...I know this is a hurt piece, your brother and all." said Gary.
"Thank You...Thank You....I'd heard Yvette got married...I wanted to meet you, but not like this."said Blake, distraught....

"Aww man, I can imagine..."said Gary...


Lt. Tragg walked in with four uniformed officers... He looked at Ms. Yvette, Gary and Jade.

"What are you doin here?" he asked.

"Mr. Davis, who lives here is an associate of mine...I heard there was a shooting here and we came here."said Yvette.

Neither Gary Nor Jade said a word..

"You're Mr. Davis?? You Live here??" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Yes...The victim was my identical twin brother, Blanton, he was staying here for a few days...He's an actor out of New York City... He was in a play currently running in town." explained Blake. "I'm an Attorney." he said.


"Anything stolen? The place doesn't look like it was tossed." asked Lt. Tragg.

"No ,nothing was stolen or disrupted...My brother's wallet was on the dresser in the bedroom.. There is over $2000.00 in cash in it.. as well as two credit cards and a debit card...I told him about walking around with so much cash. but nobody knew my brother was here...My brother didn't have an enemy in the world." said Blake, who was still very distraught....


Lt. Tragg looked at the body...

"WOW!! You guys are dead ringers......Nothing was stolen...Nothing disrupted...This was a hit and I think the target was you Mr. Davis..." said Lt. Tragg." Where were you last night?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I was out to dinner with some colleagues.....We were at The Mermaid Crab Tavern for dinner and drinks..Then we went to Josie's to hear some cool jazz....Then I stopped by a friend's apartment, Attorney Emma Stephens, but she wasn't in...and then I stopped by another young lady's apartment and she wasn't in either and so I came home and found my brother lying in the middle of the floor and the door ajar... Oh and there is something missing...I own a .40 caliber pistol. It's missing." said Blake.


"The victim was killed by two shots from a .40 caliber...we found the spent slugs Lieutenant." said a crime scene investigator.

"Your Brother obviously knew his killer, he let this person in...I'm guessing it was an attractive female, she found the gun and shot him and then left."surmised Lt. Tragg.
"How did you come to that conclusion?  His brother wasn't from here anymore, Hadn't lived here in years.....He didn't know anybody here...Who would he have just let in like that and if it was a woman???...Why would she be allowed to roam the house like that and how would she know he had a gun here?" asked Jade... All good questions.
Yvette cautioned Jade, not to say anymore.
Hazel smiled wryly....Good for Jade, she thought... Things between her and Lt. Tragg were as Frosty as could be...She said nothing to him at all..


"I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE UNDERSTAND?? I DON'T CARE THAT YOU USED TO BE A HOMICIDE DETECTIVEIN TOKYO!!!....I AM THE HOMICIDE DETECTIVE HERE AND NOW!! AND I MAKE THE CALL.. " snarled Lt. Tragg..

Yvette's husband, Gary, now an investigator for the D.A.'s Office, once a Homicide Detective himself showed Lt. Tragg some wax shavings found by the door.




"See this?  Wax shavings...I've seen it before..I think the killer duplicated the keys with a three dimensional printer.somehow .. They let themselves in and from the angle of the shooting and where the body fell..They already had the gun...They didn't root around for it  They came in and shot and left... Not likely they would have left 2 Large on the dresser if they had been rooting around." said Gary.
"You guys should bag this and tag it." he said to the CSI men.

They quickly did what Gary said. Lt. Tragg was furious and knocked the bag of shavings on the floor out of the man's hand.

Talking to Lt. Tragg was like speaking to a brick wall...

"WHO IS GIVING ORDERS AROUND HERE????I AM THE CASE DETECTIVE HERE UNDERSTAND?? I DON'T CARE THAT YOU USED TO BE A HOMICIDE DETECTIVE EITHER GARY....I AM THE HOMICIDE DETECTIVE NOW!! AND I MAKE THE CALL.. I'M GOING WITH MY THEORY THAT A SEXY WOMAN CAME IN HERE AND FOUND HIS GUN AND SHOT HIM!!! " snarled Lt. Tragg.


Hazel sighed and walked away..... He really was the absolute dumbest cop in the city she thought to herself.

"DR BAYLOR, HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY? "asked Lt. Tragg.

"You don't want to hear what I have to say."said Hazel ,turning away from him...Her hatred for the man now reaching a critical point.
"Can we release the body?"asked Dr. Marcy Martin..


"Yeah, yeah, get those Autopsy Reports to me, ASAP!" he said.


The Body of Blanton Davis, Actor, Identical twin brother of Blake Davis was put in a white body bag and toted out...

"Come on Blake, let's go somewhere and have some coffee."said Yvette.
"Thank You Vettie."said Blake.

"A Sexy woman huh?" said Gary, smiling at Jade..
"What an Asshole!" said Jade...



We were far from that scene...In fact, we hadn't heard about it... We were where the Bar Exam was being held.

''Wow, this brings back so many memories, doesn't it girlfriend?" said Bee Bee.
"Yes...I was excited, but I was sad too...I was thinking...We are on our way, this is the day we all spent three years preparing for and after today, we all were going to go our seperate ways and might not see each other again." said Sofia.
"I was thinking the same thing that day Sofia." I said.
"I was wondering if I had studied enough to pass." said Kahlil.
"I remember, the night after I passed the bar, My Mother told me.. "This nice lady named Yvette Jones came by to see you,but you were out.. She has a nice opportunity for you at this downtown law firm...I think you and Sofia should jump on it.. It's a paid internship that could lead to employment."  I was like Okay Ma...Okayyy, I'll call her..." laughed Bee Bee.
"My Pops gave me the same speech and said... "Cause you a lawyer now and you should be making money, not living in my basement... " I had already got the apartment." laughed Kahlil.
"My Mother and My Tia said "This nice lady named Yvette Jones came by to see you,but you were out.. She has a nice opportunity for you at this downtown law firm...I think you and Bee Bee should jump on it.. It's a paid internship that could lead to employment." I was like "Okay Mami..Okay....And I called Bee Bee and I said.. "We gotta get an apartment and we should call this Yvette lady....Whether we stay or not..We need money now." laughed Sofia.
"I had already called Ms. Yvette and had interviewed with her...I had accepted her offer soon after we passed the bar... Kahlil told me he was going to interview with her and he was talking to you girls about doing the same thing... "Who knows he said...We might all get jobs and can stay together."I laughed.

"Look at us now...Married, Homeowners, and attorneys at that firm with our own offices..Thank God for Ms. Yvette." said Sofia.

"Thank God for Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"Yes..Thank God for Ms. Yvette." I said.
"Thank God for Ms. Yvette." agreed Kahlil.


Attorney Emma Stephens, Samantha's mother walked up...She was smiling...

"Heard Anything yet?" she asked.




A Bell rang! Meaning the test was over..

AN HOUR LATER-



Samantha walked out with a big smile on her face... "I ACED IT!!!!!!!   I think everybody passed today." she said..

We stood there as Judge Reynolds swore all of the newly minted attorneys in.....

"I did it ma....I'm an Attorney like you!" said Samantha....
"I'm so proud of you baby...I love you so much..."said Emma Stephens, hugging her daughter and crying tears of pride and joy...

They both hugged the four of us...




It was a time of joy and celebration that was soon to be overturned by madness.


II-


 72 HOURS LATER-

A little while later at her mother's apartment...

"Baby, Nobody is prouder of you right now than I am... You passed the bar and I want you to intern with me at my law practice...My practice isn't as big as Olivia and Beverly's, but I have two very good attorneys and a Para-legal who will be entering law school herself soon and you can learn a lot from them and I will pay you and give you a percentage of each case you actually work." said Emma.
''Gee Mommy, thanks! I hadn't even put out any feelers yet." said Samantha.


"I know..You've neglected to do a lot of things recently....I'm glad you had the forthrightness to seal yourself away and really buckle down on this bar exam...You see you passed... Apparently, you were distracted by a big penis and a cool delivery.." said Emma who dropped an envelope in front of her.

She opened the envelope.

In it she saw photos of her and Attorney Blake Davis...






kissing passionately outside his condo.....
"YOU HAD ME SPIED ON???" asked Samantha.

"NOOOOOO...NOT ME!!! BUT SOMEBODY....THEY WANTED ME TO KNOW THIS....Look at the adresss...It's addressed to me, with no return address...It came in the mail this morning...I've never lied to you baby....I did  not have someone watching you....but somebody has been watching you or Blake.. While you were studying for the bar at Olivia and Beverly's place.. Blake was spending the night with me... He's been double dipping....Seeing us both!  I didn't know about you until this morning." said Emma.

"OH MY GODDDD! HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOVED ME!" said Samantha,..



"Of course he told you that...To get in your panties.... Lesson learned... Now that we know of his duplicity....Neither one of us will be fools again." said Emma.

''Right!"said Samantha....hugging her mother.


"Now come on...Let's go to the Dinner your friends have given you." said Emma, smiling.


 We all arrived at one of the most tony rooftop steakhouses in the city...

"Ouuuu I'm so Happy for Samantha, passing the bar and getting sworn in." said Ms. Yvette.

"I guess the only feeling I know comparable to that is graduating from the academy and getting sworn in." said her husband, Gary.
"Yeah! It's about like that." I said.
"It's nice that we are able to have this dinner for her, she's worked so hard." said Bee Bee.
"I know." said Sofia.


''Here she and her mother comes now." said Kahlil.


"Oh look , she looks so happy!" said Jade.
"She's Supposed to be happy." said Danny Ho..


"Hiiiiiiii Everybody!" said Samantha.

"Hiiii" said her mother Emma Stephens.


''Heyyyyy Em." said Virginia, hugging her.
"How are you doing?" said Jetty,,,,,
"Come Her girl, let me hug you....CONGRATULATIONS!" said Olivia.

"Thank you so much Ms. Olivia." said Samantha.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG LADY!" said Donnie Ray.
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Beverly, also hugging her..
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Nelson.
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Josie, hugging her..
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Paris.
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Bresha, also hugging her...She knew the feeling.
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Tony.
"CONGRATULATIONS  BABY GIRL!" said Alfreda.

"WAY TO GO SAMANTHA!" said Rockland...

"YOU GO GIRRRRRRRRL!" said Jazzy..
"I TOLD YOU YOU'D PASS....I HAVEN'T LOST A STUDENT I'VE TUTORED YET!" said Dabnis.
"YOU GO GIRRRRRRRRL!" said Kayla.
"CONGRATULATIONS BABY!" said Ray.
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Jessica.
"CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA!" said Chip.
"Thank You guys especially." said Samantha, hugging Bee Bee, Myself, Sofia and Kahlil.. "You guys really got on me and stayed with me...Thank you soooo much." she said.
''Thank You for passing, for making our effort worthwhile." said Bee Bee.
"No crying, this is a celebration." I said.
"Yessss... a celebration mami." said Sofia..
"Here comes our food." said Kahlil..








Some of the thickest juiciest New York Strip Steaks, Baked Potatoes and salads.....





and nice wet mouth watering martinis to wash down the food..

Thankfully we got to finish our meals..We were just getting ready to go and pay the tabs when Lt. Tragg, flanked by two plain clothes officers and three uniformed officers.


"Looks like you people had a pretty decent meal...." he said and then he looked at Emma Stephens..
"I hope you enjoyed that meal because it's going to be the last one you enjoy.... Emma Stephens, you're under arrest for the murder of Blanton Davis, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney....If you can not afford one, one will be provided for you..You being an attorney and eating with all these high fallutin lawyers and such, I suspect you already know that and understand these rights as I am reading them to you...Cuff her boys."said Lt. Tragg.


"Blanton Davis?? I don't know any Blanton Davis??" said Emma, confused..


"No you probably don't...See he was the identical twin brother of Blake Davis, who you do know...You shot him because you found out that in addition to sleeping with you...he was sleeping with your little girl over there, who just passed the bar, CONGRATULATIONS MISS....Maybe you can get your ma a lighter sentence....You killed Blanton, thinking you were killing Blake."said Lt. Tragg.

"YOU ARE TOTALLY OFF YOUR NUT!  LET ME GO!" protested Emma.


"Can't we go anywhere without you disrupting it with your presence?" said a flabbergasted Virginia..She was really annoyed now.


"Gee, I don't know. I'll look into that and get back to ya." laughed Lt. Tragg as he and his policemen marched out with Emma Stephens in tow..

It was almost a perfect night!


III-

ONE HOUR LATER-


Emma Stephens sat in the interrogation room...nicknamed "The Fishbowl." by detectives.

"It smells like an armpit in here..." she said.


Lt. Tragg had two envelopes. Both envelopes looked like the one she had gotten in the mail...


In the first envelope were photos, illicit photos of her daughter Samantha


Kissing Attorney Blake Davis..





And even more intimate photos of the two of them...Photos she didn't have...... and in the second
envelope there were photos of her and Blake..


Having an intimate dinner at Bottom of the C. a few nights ago...














Lt. Tragg smiled perversely... "Somebody is doing my work for me..Look what I got in the mail this morning." he said.

''Looks like you and your daughter were sleeping with the same guy....And when you found out...you went into a homicidal rage and you went to his house and shot and killed who you thought was him, only you didn't know he had an identical twin brother...You shot the wrong guy?" said Lt Tragg, still checking out the photos of both mother and daughter nude and intimate...
Emma hated him having these photos , seeing her and Samantha nude.

"You know, you should try your hands at writing novels...You're much better at that than being a cop." she said snidely...She like everybody else knew of Lt. Tragg and his reputation of screwing up cases, jumping to conclusions and arresting the wrong suspect.

Lt. Tragg tossed the murder weapon on the table.




a .40 caliber pistol...

"It's a ballistic match....It's registered to your boyfriend, Blake Davis...It was wiped clean of prints...but we found it in the dumpster behind your apartment complex... Your boyfriend has an alibi...I checked..
He was at The Mermaid Crab Tavern  part of the night and then at Josie's til closing..He says he stopped by your place before he turned in and found his brother and that you weren't home.... Your daughter has an alibi....She was with Olivia and Beverly, studying for the bar.. I questioned all of them that was at your dinner..They vouched for her...YOU mam are the only one who doesn't have an alibi... Looks like I got you cold." said Lt. Tragg, smiling perversely.

"Looks like you got nothing...I was in my apartment, sleep...If he stopped by my place...I was in such a deep sleep I didn't hear him.. That gun, it's not mine, I never saw it before in my life....Don't you find it odd that someone would send you those photos and give you an anonymous tip as to where the gun was located.. And do you know how many people live in my complex?? Including your girlfriend or your friend with benefits, ADA Jill Jones? 

Come on... This is a frame and not even a neat one."said Emma.


"Already working your defense huh??? I'm going to give you some more hours to think about it...Heh heh heh!"laughed Lt. Tragg.

"You're not going to be here that long. Olivia and Beverly told me that Philadelphia has a night court.. I never knew that before.. It meets two nights a week and as luck would have it.. This is one of those nights.."said Yvette.
"My husband and I found a judge that will see you in an hour Emma." said Bee Bee.
"My dad just happened to be working tonight... He won't be the Judge in your case...but he'll hear you tonight." I said.
''This should be fun...My first time being in Night Court." said Sofia. 
"It's all of our first time." said Kahlil.

" Will there be an ADA there?" asked Jade.

"It will, but she will not be arguing the case when it comes to trial." said Yvette.


"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS....YOU'RE KIDDING!!! NIGHT COURT???" said Lt. Tragg.


"You didn't know about it either did you?" said Yvette, laughing..
''Don't worry Mommy, We are going to get you out of here."said Samantha ,who came with us
"You can't be in here...Lawyers only!" said Lt. Tragg.
''Actually, she is a lawyer and has been one for three days now...She passed the bar and was sworn in."said Bee Bee.


Thin skinned Lt. Tragg hated being corrected and especially by a woman,.....but this time there was nothing he could do...

"Are you finished?" he said.


"You know, we were supposed to have the room...You stayed in here the entire time.." said Jade.

Lt. Tragg was so angry, he was literallly shaking....
''Come on guys...We are leaving..Sit tight Emma...We'll see you in an hour." said Yvette.



Bee Bee,Sofia, Myself and Kahlil all waved to Emma.
"Thanks guys." said Emma, the "Sexy Suspect" in Lt. Tragg's narrative.
Jade smiled mockingly at Lt. Tragg, She loved pushing his buttons..

Samantha said nothing...but she looked at Lt. Tragg with an unbridled hatred.

Lt. Tragg was furious... "NIGHT COURT!!!! NIGHT COURTTTTT!" he yelled.


IV-


NIGHT TIME!  PHILADELPHIA NIGHT COURT- THURSDAY NIGHT 9:30 PM


Night Court only operates on Tuesday and Thursday Nights...until 11:00 pm. Two Judges work Night Court once a month.. One on Tuesday Nights and the other on Thursday Night. My Father , Judge Keith Morrison was working it this month.


He didn't mind because  he didn't have to work the rest of the week... Next Month he'd return to his regular rotation of Monday -Friday in the day time.


Assistant District Attorney Lynne Hewitt was arguing the case.. She saw Lt. Tragg entering with the suspect



and thanked her lucky stars she wouldn't be arguing this case in regular court...just for the night. She wanted nothing to do with any case Lt. Tragg had anything to do with. She had won her next 15 cases after being involved with Lt. Tragg.






Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee, Me, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade all sat with Emma Stephens, who unknown to us.. knew my father..



in the biblical sense..

"OH MY GOD....EMMMA , WHAT ARE YOU DOIN TO ME?" he moaned..
"WHAT AM I DOING TO YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME YOUR HONOR....OUUUUUU!" she screamed to the top of her lungs.
They sat on the side of her bed, she was moving up and down and he was nearly delirious....
She was kissing him passionately.....He didn't know if he was coming or going..She didn't know if she was coming or going either...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUR HONORRRRRRR...OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.She sounded like she was singing a melody.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all he could get out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'M CUMMMING YOUR HONOR!" she blurted out..

They had made love that night, Christmas Eve , 2015 for NINE TO TEN HOURS.


Woke up on Christmas Morning and drank an entire bottle of Champaigne...


Then continued kissing...

and went back to making love.  Another EIGHT TO NINE HOURS... 


That woman was insatiable.... She really rocked his world that night and that morning...She was certainly no killer, Only in the bed, not in the literal sense.. my father mused to himself.




The Arguments began....

New Assistant District Attorney Lynne Hewitt , who only had a few hours to familliarize herself with the charges argued that the defendent, Ms. Emma Stephens discovered that her daughter and herself were having a sexual relationship with her long time boyfriend, Blake Davis...Furious, she grabbed the pistol he had given her for her protection and went to his condo and gunned down his identical twin brother, who unknown to her was staying with Blake and who looked so much like Blake Davis, she thought it was....She killed the wrong man.   "For such an emotional and heinious crime, she presented a threat to the public and should be held without bail." She argued.


Ms. Yvette argued that that entire story was not only untrue, "but a product of the imagination of an over zealous detective, who not only jumped to a conclusion, but created a completely false narrative. Mr. Davis and my client were not in a relationship...They hadn't seen each other in seven years...They had consensual sex just that one time, a few nights before,unaware they were being watched and photographed. She maintains she has never been to his condo and has never seen the gun ,which was legally registered to Mr. Davis.  She awaits and looks forward to her day in court to fight these ergregious charges." She argued.





Bee Bee and I, Sofia and Kahlil did not have one charactor witness, due to the lateness of the hour...so we argued as her charactor witnesses that we had worked with her and found her charactor to be sterling, that as an officer of the court...We did not see her as either a flight risk or a present danger to the general public...

We were really taking a chance with this night court appointment.


It was not generally known that Judge Keith Morrison was my father and Bee Bee's father in law...It was even less known that he and defendent Emma Stephens had had a prior sexual relationship... There was all kinds of wrong here....but........

"I quite agree, having known of Attorney Emma Stephens that she is not a threat to the general public or a flight risk..There for, I am releasing her on her own recognizance." he said,   "Court Adjourned" he said and slammed down his  gavel..

We had done better than expected..We got her released with no bail.
"OH THANK YOU VETTIE!!! VIRGINIA SAID YOU WERE A SWEETHEART!" said Emma , who now had the record of being the client of ours who spent the least time in custody...Only a few hours!
"Thank God....Thank God Olivia told me about Night Court..I didn't know it existed."said Yvette.
"Thank God, we had a cool Judge.. Though my mom wearing that Micro Mini skirt didn't hurt...He couldn't take his eyes off of her."laughed Samantha. She had no idea the Judge was my father and Bee Bee's father in law.. He said nothing to us.. . He swiftly left the courtroom.
"Wow....it's 10;00 pm...Thursday Night..Let's get out of here." I said.
"Yeah, we'd be home by now normally." said Bee Bee.
"We were having such a nice night."said Sofia.
"Old Lt. Tragg ruined it.. but at least Ms. Stephens didn't have to spend the night in the cooler until morning like most of our clients." said  Jade, tossing the keys to Kahlil.
"I'll bring the car around." said Kahlil.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!  That Judge made that ruling with another part of his anatomy, not his brains." said Lt. Tragg, who as usual was livid.





"Not my problem....This case will have a new Judge and a new ADA by the time it comes to trial.
Good Night Lieutenant." said Lynne Hewitt, ecstatic that she wouldn't be trying this case , she wouldn't be prying Lt. Tragg's grubby hands from under her skirt and she wouldn't be humiliated by attorneys with investigators better than him.. She smiled and headed for the Exit..


We piled into Jade's SUV... 


Jade found three GPS Tracking devices that had been placed on her vehicle. No doubt by Lt. Tragg



Kahlil and I placed them on three random cars..

"This will have him flying in all kinds of different directions."I said.
"Oh Man, this should be funny. I wish I'd be up to see it." said Kahlil.


"You guys are sooooo bad."laughed Bee Bee.
"But funny."laughed Sofia.


"We are going to drop you two off at your homes...but tomorrow is Friday...How bout we meet at 11:00 am. My office." said Yvette.

"Ohhhh thank you. Right now, I want to get a nice shower and a good night's sleep."said Emma.
"Me too!" said Samantha.

We all piled into Jade's SUV and pulled off.


Lt. Tragg decided he'd let us get a little ways before he followed us...He had no idea, how many ways he was going to be going tonight.


At a late night diner.. A man is having coffee and several orange juices.





He is very nervous!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

Angie B. said...

"You know, you should try your hands at writing novels...You're much better at that than being a cop." she said snidely...She like everybody else knew of Lt. Tragg and his reputation of crewing up cases, jumping to conclusions and arresting the wrong suspect. EXACTLY!! Lt. Tragg
made up this crazy theory and rejected all efforts to push him in the right direction.

Toni said...

Leave it to Lt. Tragg to arrest the wrong suspect! LOL!

Sunflower said...

Night Court?? Nice touch

Judith said...

I had a feeling she had slept with the Judge....No longer she got let out with no bail...The Power of the panties. LOL!

Judith said...

I meant "No Wonder" LOL!