Friday, November 17, 2023

Reconsideration




 FRIDAY NIGHT-

Despite our disagreement on trial strategy, we invited our client to hang out with us Friday night at the NO ID BAR, it was just blocks from where she was staying in her hotel..

"Thank you guys for inviting me out tonight....I 've walked over here a few times during the week..This is a more lively crowd.." said Roma.


"They all work across the street in the Bridge Building and they all live on Olivia's block.." explained Jason Brown.



"I gathered as much...I saw them all getting off of those two buses... They do this every week?" asked Roma.


"Yes...Olivia owns those buses and a catering company...Her law firm has done pretty well over the years..." said Jason Brown ,almost with a twinge of pride. 


"I see!!" said Roma, visibly impressed.

"I hope you're going to be ready for trial..perhaps we can still get you off without bringing up your husband's true cause of death."said Olivia.
 
"But we wish you would reconsider...If I were you, I wouldn't roll the dice on my life." I said.


"I have supreme faith in all of you...I'm certain you can get me off.." said Roma..
Beverly smiled serenely, but deep down inside...She was growing to not like Roma....She thought of her as a privileged and spoiled little rich girl , who had always gotten her way...She wanted to win this case naturally, but she wouldn't feel bad if we didn't.. 
Nelson was ambivalent..He felt we were blowing the one surefire chance we had of winning this case...

Josie felt the same way Beverly felt, She too was growing to not like Roma....She thought of her as a privileged and spoiled little rich girl , who had always gotten her way...She wanted to win this case naturally, but she wouldn't feel bad if we didn't either... 
She had told her husband, Paris about the case...He was intrigued...She had told him to confront the professor he felt had it in for him...He had made up his mind..He was going to do it Monday...

Bresha was relaxing tonight...She was sitting on her husband's lap...
Tony was holding her tight and squeezing her...

"You are indeed a horny toad, but you make me feel good, so I don't mind...ouuuuuuuu!"moaned Alfreda.



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!"moaned Rockland..


as he and Alfreda sat off in a corner of the bar, kissing passionately.....


 

 "Tomorrow, we bring our workout clothes.. We are all going to workout in the gym and use the spa in our building." said Yvette.


"I think Rockland, Donnie Ray, Danny and I are going to stay over here and knock back a few cold ones after brunch..."laughed her husband, Gary..

"I'm going to work out in the gym..." said Keith Jones.
"Good we can work out together." said Bee Bee.
"The Four of us haven't worked out together since law school."said Sofia.
"That used to be fun..." said Kahlil..
"I'm looking forward to tomorrow...,it sounds like fun.." said Jade, who hadn't worked out with anyone since her days as a cop in Tokyo.
Her husband, Danny smiled..... "You working out tomorrow Virginia?" he asked.

"Me? No...Hubby and I will probably sit in here and knock back a few cold ones." she said.

"Yeah, but you guys have fun."laughed Jetty....
 

"I can't wait until tomorrow." said Jazzy..
 
"This group keeps coming up with fun things to do..."laughed Dabnis..
"Another fun weekend brought to you by the Bennett Women."joked Kayla.
"Yesssssssssssss lawd!" laughed her husband Ray, squeezing her tight...




"He loves him some Bennett women."laughed Jessica..


"Yes he does..."laughed Kayla..,Olivia and Beverly's cousin.


"I bought new workout clothes yesterday, while I was in town." said Jessica.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait to see you in it." said her husband, Chip.



"I'm coming tomorrow to work out at the Gym and Spa...how bout you?" asked Karen to her boyfriend, B.L.

"Yeah, I'll be there....I'll pick you up in the morning." said B.L. They had driven.

"It'll be fun..but we gotta find a place to eat afterwords." said Natalie..
"We can all go to Jake's or Food Court..."said David..
"Yeah, later on...We can drive there in our cars." said Brooke.
"Yeah, good idea."said Sean.
"I'm going to go home...take a relaxing bath and go to sleep after we are done.." said Zoey.

"Sounds like a plan." said Lem..

''Tomorrow should be fun.." said Renee.

"Tonight is fun.." said her husband, Tyrell.

We all helped ourselves to Shrimp Baskets and Fried Chicken and Plenty of Beers and Martini's.









Attorney Ronald Howard walked in...



Roma walked over to him and sat on his lap...



He ordered her a drink!







Olivia and Beverly looked at each other.....They gave each other a knowing smile...



II-




MONDAY MORNING-COURTROOM B-


We had a new Judge, to me...but not to Olivia and Beverly...


"That's Judge Loretta Sanders....She lectured me when I was in law school." gushed Olivia.

"Me too Auntay...wait until I tell Kayla and Jazzy We were in her courtroom..." gushed Beverly.....



"You two girls know everybody in the legal profession." I said smiling.

"Is this a good thing? You have history with the Judge?" asked Roma..

"It could be..." said Olivia.

"It could be....but it doesn't have to be." said Beverly...



We didn't know the Prosecutor at all, Kenneth Jendell.....but he knew us...and he didn't like that Roma had assembled such a formidable legal team....He was also partial to Black female Judges...He didn't tend to fare too well with them.


He had a second chair, Kathy Heinz....A relatively new Assistant District Attorney, but very capable...



Lt. Tragg was as expected shocked to see us all assembled in court....

"When did they get involved with this? WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?" he asked....upon seeing us with Jason..



 


 













"Roma Venison has got money....for the time being anyway.....That entitles her to the best defense money can buy. And it looks like she's bought it!" said ADA Ken Jendell.

"Good Morning Jurors and Attorneys....I am Judge Loretta Sanders....Welcome to my courtroom....Due to courtroom crowding of cases , we are going to bypass a preliminary hearing...We know that a crime, a henious crime has been committed so we are going to go straight to trial.. We will have Jury selection today...I'll be out tomorrow..So Wednesday  we will begin with trial." said Judge Sanders... "We will start today with introductions.." she said.
"Assistant District Attorney Kenneth Jendell, representing the Commonwealth your honor." said Ken Jendell.
"Assistant District Attorney Kathy Heinz, second chair, also representing the Commonwealth your honor...OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. Lt. Tragg's hand was up her skirt, rubbing her legs and they were cold. She removed his hands and smiled at him... "Stop!" she said.


He smiled sheepishly..... "VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said to himself.. He liked her.. He slipped his hands back under her skirt and rubbed her butt a little..


She removed his hands with a stern rebuke this time..  "I TOLD YOU TO STOP IT!!" she snarled.



He smiled sheepishly....

"Looks like old "Handsy Hank" is up to his old tricks again.."whispered Beverly..


''Yeah, I see him." said Olivia.


"Jason Brown , Lead Attorney for the Defense Your Honor." he said.

"Olivia Bennett-Alexander, second chair for the Defense your Honor." she said.


"Assisting Attorney for the Defense, Beverly West-East.." said Beverly..
"Assisting Attorney for the Defense, Nelson East your honor." said Nelson..


"Assisting Attorney for the Defense, Josephine Boyd, Your Honor." said Josie.


"Assisting Attorney for the Defense, Bresha Billips, your honor." she said.




"Donnie Ray Alexander, Investigator for the Defense." I said....




"Good ,now that we are through with introductions...We can begin with Voire Dire." said the Judge..
Assistant District Attorney Kathy Heinz was a very capable attorney and had won her share of cases in the courtroom..
but she knew very little about trial science..



She had no idea that Nelson already knew all there was to know about the jurors and which ones he'd find acceptable and which ones he wouldn't...He had carefully worded questions ready for each person he talked to...

And after a short while..He had an even dozen...All 12 of the jurors he wanted... The second time he'd done this this year.....and a surprise..considering we were up against a formidable attorney , who had up to now had never rarely lost a case.





Olivia and Beverly both nodded their approval...




Lt. Tragg was livid...He sat with his arms folded...He could see where this was going!

"Alright...We have a jury and we've completed our Introductions... It is Monday People.. Day after tomorrow trial will begin here at 10:00 AM Sharp..Be on time and be ready for trial..Court is dismissed." said Judge Sanders.


III-


AFTERNOON!


Everybody was home...our trial was coming up.....

Jason was sitting on his bed...Anticipating the trial..wishing there wasn't a day in between now and the trial...He wanted to get right into this..


He lie across the bed, staring into space.. While upstairs... Olivia and I were getting ready to bed down..

"This was some day wasn't it Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia...
"Yeah...andddddd, it's about to get better...At least mine is.." said Donnie Ray.
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny....Do you mean to tell me that going to bed with me is the best part of your day?" she asked.




"Yes it is...I didn't want to say it..but since you asked." I said, laughing.





"Myyyyyyy goodness..I must admit I am flattered, but I don't think I'm all that good." said Olivia.




"You'd have to be a man to understand it.." I said...



 "I suppose I would... Come over here and get out of your clothes and get into me." she cooed softly..

We continued to kiss, she helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently..
I slowly slipped her panties down...


and unhooked her matching green floral bra..






"Myyyyyyyy wordd...young lady, what you wear under your clothes is simply scandalous.." I said in a fake English accent..

"You are so crazy Donny Ray. but these aren't new...Glad you like them though!..."laughed Olivia.



I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I like you...." I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "I love that I make you moan." she added..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could get out..

On the side of the bed....Olivia moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...laughing and trembling the whole time.. her head turning from side to side...her arms flailing....sweat and tears flowing down the side of her face...
And rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed.. all the while crying like a little girl..
"OUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYY YOU BRING OUT SO MUCH EMOTION IN ME...OUUUUUU!" she cooed
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOY YOUR DAY DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I DIDDDDDDDDDD!!! I'M ENJOYING MY NIGHT EVEN BETTER" I roared.


"YOU ARE SO CRAZY!" she laughed.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I AM TOOO!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss, making sweet sweet love...
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon afterwards...It was the calm before the storm...
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here my Knight in shining armour.. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..


Nelson hugged Beverly and squeezed her...
They kissed slowly , softly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WITH PLEASURE!" said Nelson..

''OUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO NASTY!" said Beverly.




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" moaned Beverly.....

"HONEY BUNNNNN!" said Nelson.

He helped her out of her skirt and blouse.....


Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!BEVERLY....WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?? WOWWWWW!" said Nelson, who was more amazed that Beverly was wearing a pair of panties he had never seen her in before.

Beverly giggled... "I bought them the last time we went to the shore...Kayla ,Jazzy, Renee and Natalie bought an identical pair...just different colors." she said...

Nelson tried to imagine each of them in these panties and the different colors they might have bought..
He lifted Beverly's  petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned. His entire body was trembling.....
Once more, he placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..She kissed him softly....



They finally made it to the bed, 


"OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GOD Nelson!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE LIKE A HORSE...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." moaned Beverly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRLLLLL!" sighed Nelson..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NELSON, BACK WHEN WE WERE PUBLIC DEFENDERS , YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN ME ASIDE AND WHIPPED IT OUT!!!! I'D OF BEEN YOURS RIGHT THEN AND THERE!" Beverly cooed..

"YOU'D OF CALLED SECURITY AND  HAD ME ARRESTED!"laughed Nelson.


"NO I WOULDN'T HAVE!" she said..


They both laughed...


For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss...Making sweet ,sweet love. Neither could get enough of the other...Beverly stared in Nelson's eyes with amazement at his stamina...while her body trembled something fierce.

Beverly rested peacefully on top of Nelson...

"Ummmmmmmmm you really like me don't you?" she whispered as she lie on top of  him..,

"I sure do." he said...

"I like you too!" she whispered.. She gave him a wet sloppy kiss..





She smiled sweetly and drifted off to sleep....



Across the street, Paris was telling Josie about his confrontation with the Professor at his law school who he felt didn't like him...


"We had jury selection today....The trial starts Wednesday...How did your day go? Did you talk to that Professor?" asked Josie.

"Yeah it was a complete bust.....I went to him...I showed him my last two papers and I asked him why he gave me C's....and why he was so hard on me..." said Paris..




"Mister Boyd....you think I'm being hard on you don't you?   Not as hard as some Assistant District Attorney is going to be on you when you graduate and go into the real world...  I know who you are Mr. Boyd... I know who your wife is.... Josephine Boyd...She has a Bachelor's degree in Architectire from Fisk University and an MBA from Wharton at University of Penn in Business and a Juris Doctorate from Drexel's Thomas Klien school of law... I can imagine a lightweight like you, being married to an accomplished woman like her makes you feel inadequate on any given night...You have a Bachelor's in Public Administration from Howard,,,So you've decided to become an Attorney to match up with your wife and practically all of her friends and associates...The difference is she and they put in the work...She did Three years of law school, three whole years.....You sir are in this new so called accelerated program...You've been given credit for two years because your LSAT scores were incredibly high... You take a great deal of your classes virtually and you're going to graduate in a few months and probably pass the bar....but you know what you're going to be? A LOUSY LAWYER..because you didn't put in the gotdamn work....I am oppossed to these accelerated law programs and I am working as hard as I can to get rid of them...I want you to know that...." said Professor Lancaster..


"Sir in my defense...I have been a Para-legal for a few years and I have worked a great deal of cases with my wife's firm... In fact Olivia Bennett-Alexander wrote a glowing recommendation letter for me..

And So Did Yvette Jones-Lockwood of McCluskey/Cozen/Conner & Pratt  I've worked on several cases with the also...You should reconsider your opinion of me...


 










 

 








in addition to working landmark cases with the INNOCENCE PROJECT  and THE WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT..." I said.













and I work at a law firm already with some pretty credible attorneys..


Dabnis Coley


Ray St. Jacques..

Tony Billips

and Tyrell Jones." I said.


"That means nothing to me...I'm not reconsidering a damn thing...Incidentally, Tony Billips and Tyrell Jones were two of my former students....They put the work in...they attended the whole three years..They didn't get the free ride you're getting...It's good you'll be in their company.. They'll teach you, perhaps keep you from becoming a LOUSY LAWYER!" he said.



''Awwww pay him no mind.. He's just some crotchety old man who can't adjust to the changing times...I've never looked down on you and you never need to feel inadequate around me...You're going to be a fine lawyer Paris....and all of us around you...We're not going to let you fail..." said Josie..



She took her top off.....Paris's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets ,looking at Josie's breasts...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , OH MY GODD!" he moaned..as he unsnapped her bra......


and slid her panties down.....

"OHHHHHHH MYYYYYY! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , JOSIE !!!OH MY GODD! " he cried out..


Josie eased herself down on Paris....

"Let me make you feel better..." she whispered as she began to ride him....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLAWWWWD" he moaned as Josie smothered him with butter soft kisses..and rode him cowgirl style.....

"I ALREADY FEEL BETTER...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned..

Josie giggled- "You so crazy! ouuuuuuu..I feel better tooo!! Ummmmmmmmmmmm!" she said...

He realized he was very lucky to have her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Husband, you're making me feel better..." she cooed...riding him on top of the bed like a surfer rides the ocean waves.....





"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOSIEEEEEE..." he cried out.....flipping her over...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD PARIS!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OH JOSIE...OHHHHHH JOSIE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE! UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.

"OH JOSIE...OHHHHHH JOSIE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE!" he moaned....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!" she cooed..

And like Olivia and me and Beverly and Nelson... Josie and Paris made sweet love for the next 
NINE TO TEN HOURS..


Despite his disappointing meeting.. Josie had managed to make him feel better...He was sleeping peacefully, while she lie across him...







IV-


ONE WEEK LATER-


This had been a far more contentious trial than had been expected...



Jason was a good lawyer....but he was glad to have Olivia, Beverly and Nelson by his side.. With them having his back, he was fearless...





Olivia, Beverly and Nelson tied ADA Kendell Jenner's tail the entire week..

leaving the veteran prosecutor confused and frustrated....He thought he was ready for them, but they came loaded for bear, super prepared...







Likewise, Beverly, Josie and Bresha kept  ADA Kathy Heinz equally tied up...

She was learning and learning fast....That these attorneys prepared well...She was good at playing catch up...but not good enough...



Judge Loretta Sanders was getting a kick out of the whole thing... She had lectured both Olivia and Beverly. when they were in law school..




She liked seeing her former students doing well... And as she saw...They had surrounded themselves with a fine supporting cast of attorneys. Nelson , Josie and Bresha....





who were equally talented and well disciplined..They didn't get in each other's way...They were like a smooth, well oiled machine!  Bravo Olivia and Beverly!!



Roma was convinced we were doing enough to get an acquittal..... Then she looked up and saw Me and 
Milton Lewis coming into the courtroom with a familliar figure..her daughter...








The Dynamic of having her there and talking to her mother changed the entire dynamic around...

A Day or two later, We brought up her husband's internet searches, his dark web activities and the fact that he hired a hitman...



I found a request made the day before he died from him asking to call the hit off and for his money back... It was too late, so apparently, he'd had a change of heart....I even found a neighbor who said he heard him pleading for his life....


"Your honor in lieu of this new information and in the interest of justice...and if it pleases the court....The Commonwealth asks for a dismissal of all charges...." said Ken Jendell, not wanting to risk a jury verdict that would surely go against him...It was a smart move to make!


''So Moved!" said Judge Sanders, who had really enjoyed the trial.


Despite the facts in the case, Lt. Tragg was still livid.....

"You bought yourself an acquittal baby...and everybody knows it." he snarled at Roma.


"And you need to buy yourself some intelligence and detective skills...and everybody knows that!" said Roma to him...










Roma's daughter, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and I cracked up laughing....



Thin skinned Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and walked away, steaming mad!



"I know a great steakhouse near Cherry Hill. We should go there tonight ,to celebrate....Invite the whole gang..." said a very happy Jason Brown..



''Let me call my husband.." said Josie.


''Yeah let me call mine too!" said Bresha...


Lt. Tragg muttered-

"You all twist the law around to fit your narrative....You do it all the time...all of time....and you latch on to any case, any case that seems to be the least bit controversial. To raise your profile...You make me sick...sick!" he whined...

We had heard it all before..



For Assistant District Attorney Ken Jendell...it wasn't a loss, but it wasn't a win either... He had escaped by the skin of his teeth...He sighed a sigh of relief and swiftly left the courtroom, hoping to never have to go up against us again...


"Hey Baby, how about a nice steak dinner, a dry Martini and some quiet conversation tonight huh?" Lt. Tragg asked ADA Kathy Heinz..


"That sounds nice, but I have a prior engagement...I'll have to take a raincheck." said Kathy Heinz..



who eased out of the courtroom...


"Come on guys....Good Job today.....I could use a nice juicy steak and a Dry Martini..."said Olivia.



"I could too!" I said, hugging Olivia.

"Right behind you..." said Beverly...

She held Nelson's hand and led him out...

"How'd you like to escort two beautiful women out of this courthouse?" Josie said to Jason...
Jason smiled.. "I'd love it!" he said..
"Well then...let's go." said Bresha. taking his other arm.

As we all exited the courthouse....Another case down!



EPILOUGE-



Hit Man , Johnny Barrett was arrested ,along with 39 people connected to the website that hired him and others to do contract killings for them...He confessed to murdering Robert Vinison and 12 others to avoid the Death Penalty... Accepting 12 life sentences with no chance of parole for each...



Because we had evidence that a day before Robert Venison was murdered, he had a change of heart and tried to call the hit off...Cyclops Insurance considered his death a murder and they awarded Roma and her Daughter, 25 million dollars apiece in their insurance policies..Bonnie Shay awarded her and her daughter their checks!




Leaving them both very happy.... That and the sale of the house in Chestnut Hill left them quite well off.. It also made them able to pay all of us for our legal services...It was a win win for everybody...



 Jason had good tastes and he found a great Steak house in South Jersey......


"Enjoy everybody!  My gift to all of you for your friendship.." said Jason.

He even came with a plus one...A Lovely young Attorney, who had recently joined the Cochran and Grace Law firm....named Leslie Love.


 ''Jason ,it was a pleasure working with you.. You and your guest are welcome to spend the night with us after this is over and join us for brunch tomorrow."said Olivia..

''This is a nice place....I'm surprised I didn't know about it." I said.
"I'm surprised you didn't know about it too!"laughed Beverly....
"Nice....We've got to come back here, alone Bev....Maybe on our wedding anniversary.." suggested Nelson..

"Ouuuuuu that would be nice!" said Beverly.


"I'm going to take you here when you graduate law school Paris." said Josie.
"Gee Thanks Bae." said a smiling Paris, who showed a paper he got by that Professor.. It was a B-, but it was still better than a C. "Guess he reconsidered after all..." said a very Happy Paris.

"I'm so happy for you Paris....and this is such a nice restaurant...."said Bresha..
"A great place to celebrate..."said Her husband, Tony..


"Ohhhhhhh here come those steaks.."said Alfreda.



"Ouuuuu yeahhhhh"said Rockland..




Our New York Strip steaks arrived...

 

 "Oh My God....Everything looks and smells so good.."said Yvette..


"Yes it does..That young guy has good tastes,"said Gary.
"Yes he does.." agreed Keith Jones.
"Nothing like a great Steakhouse..."said Bee Bee.
"You aint never lied girlfriend."said her lifelong friend, Sofia.
''Mmmmmmm smells good."said Kahlil..





Jade and Danny were the only ones not having steak, but seafood..

"Everything looks and smells delish." said Virginia.


"Yes it does..." said Jetty.





As more Steaks arrived....

"Ummmmmmm everything is just delish.." said Jazzy.
 

''Oh My Goddd!" said Dabnis..

 "Oh My God....Everything looks and smells so good.."said Kayla.
"Yes it does." said her husband, Ray...


"Ummmmmm that guy Jason is the truth.." said Jessica.


"Get his information before we leave....I wouldn't mind working with him in the future." said Chip.


"I feel the same way." said Karen.

"I want him on my show next week.."said B.L.


"Ohhh this is great...a great place to come back to on our anniversary." said Natalie.

"Yeah....that's a good idea." said her husband, David.

"I am soooo happy to be here."said Brooke.


"Me too Bae." said her husband,Sean..


"Oh My God....Everything looks and smells so good.."said  Zoey.

"It does!" agreed her husband,Lem..

"Ohhhhhhh here come more steaks.."said Renee.



"Yessssss." said her husband, Tyrell.



Now everybody had their steaks and was chowing down.







Dry Martinis came next and beers... The 38 of us on a Thursday Night , filled this place up...


A Beautiful Night for us...


A Beautiful Night, Period!

While at Curleys Bar-


"I've reconsidered...I'm keeping Jason and Olivia and her team on retainer......YOU....I want to keep you in my bed....Let's get married."said Roma...
"Why...I was just getting ready to propose that very thing.." said Ronnie Howard...


As they kissed passionately.....






Roma and Ronnie Howard had drinks..The ice in both of their drinks was melting... It was couples night after all.

while Lt. Tragg stared at them both and seethed with anger from afar..


3 comments:

Angie B. said...

This was a good story all around...I hope to see see of these charactors again.

Toni said...

Wonderful story and wonderful ending...Like my girl, Angie B. I hope to see a lot of these characters again.

Sunflower said...

Great story, memorable charactors...Worth seeing again in other stories.