Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Her Alibi




 Another day of working on the case in the law library...

Jason Brown noticed that Beverly and Nelson seemed a little tired this morning... He imagined they were making love until the break of dawn... He knew that if he were married to Beverly, he would be...He thought 



Nelson as well as Paris and Tony were the luckiest men alive to have such fine and pretty wives.





Beverly leaned her head into Nelson's shoulders as they looked through the crime scene reports and the autopsy report... I had given them updated versions...






Josie and Bresha studied simular cases, present laws and predicates related to this case while looking through case files and their laptops....


This is what Olivia called the "boring unglamourous side of being attorney, the reading, the studying, the research....You learned this in college and law school....Do the work, do the research and then reap the benefits of a good courtroom showing.." she said.. She was a good teacher in addition to being a brilliant attorney herself and a very sexy woman...



It was all Jason could do to hide how aroused he was , being in the presence of such sensual woman...He secretly wondered how Nelson and I could handle it...being around Olivia, Beverly, Josie ,Bresha and even Beverly's mother...Alfreda...all day long, everyday....

The answer was simple...We were used to them....With the exception of our wives,They were like our sisters...They were more family than anything else..

Speaking of Alfreda...she and her husband, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge were in the kitchen...They were kissing passionately...




"You are the horniest man alive...Can't you ever be around me alone without kissing and humping on me?  And you've gotten worse over the years." she said, laughing...She loved that Rockland desired her the way he did.

"I'm afraid I can't help it.." said Rockland in between kisses... "I can't control my erections around you..." he moaned..

"Rockland hush up!  The kids are all in the Law Library.." Alfreda chided..



"They're literally next door and Olivia and Donnie Ray aren't here..." he said..


As their kissing got hotter, steamier....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DON'T YOU HAVE TO BE at WORK?   I've got to pick up a coffee order for the kids..Horny Toad.." she said in between more kisses..


"Yeah, I'd better go before I explode..." he whispered..

"Okay....I'll see you at dinner tonight....Love you!" she said...


"Ummmmmmmmm love you more." he moaned as he left to go back to work...



Her lipstick impressions were all over his lapel and his cheeks...



Olivia and I were at Gazpacho's one of the city's toniest new dining spots...

"Ouuu this is nice...This is where Tyrell took Renee.....Ouuu very nice... I'd like to come here." gushed Olivia.


"It's a date doll...Maybe this weekend..Saturday Night...We don't have anything planned..." I said.





'As I was saying Mr. and Mrs. Alexander... Roma Venison is one of the city's wealthiest and most well known socialites...If she were here...We'd of known it.. She and her husband have dined here often...And that particular night...We were packed...and plus she didn't have a reservation...


"Hmmmm, I checked her financials...There is no credit card charge and no debit card charge for this restaurant on that night at all." I whispered to Olivia, which was why I wanted to come here in person.
''Well maybe she paid cash and she walked in and was seated." asked Olivia.


"No, I remember that night....We were packed..We had to turn a couple of people away...and I know her on sight...She was definitely not here." said the manager..

''Well that blows her alibi.." said Olivia.


"Which means she lied to the police and us as well.. She said she and her daughter dined here...I checked.. Her daughter is upstate in college...She wasn't even in Philly this weekend." I said, shaking my head.. 

All of a sudden, our case didn't look so good.



II-


 Everyone had broke for lunch... They walked a few blocks to the new Sandwich Shoppe..

Jason sat in between Josie and Bresha... They smelled so good....and between Josie's huge breasts and Bresha's sexy legs , he was going crazy....He was glad they had no idea of the thoughts going through his mind..

"Jason, you'll love this place...They have the best sandwiches in the city." said Josie.

"Oh I believe you...I envy you guys...You all have each other in this neighborhood and everything you need...Three Shopping Centers...Your choice of supermarkets, banks, an assortment of businesses...Clubs, Movie Theatres...the works and easy transportation...I remember when this area was a dump ,old burned out warehouses and empty grass fields...Now today, you have brand new housing , businesses....WOW!  "said Jason Brown.


"Yes, I love it... I moved up here when I entered law school..Everyone was saying this area was the hot spot for young professionals and people of color."said Bresha.

Beverly and Nelson sat on the other side of them.
"Well, we are almost ready to go." said Beverly...


"Yeah, we can look at jurors this afternoon."said Nelson.










Their sandwiches arrived...


and their drinks.....

Everyone chowed down...The food was sooo good....


"I'm getting three of those hot Boston Beef Sandwiches to go...One for Mommy and the other two of Auntay and Donnie Ray." said Beverly.




We next visited Roma and her husband's home...





"Donnie Ray this house is gorgeous..."gushed Olivia.


I leafed through the mail...

"Liv, look, this is a shutoff notice from the water department... and one from the gas company and the electric company....and an eviction notice.... THESE PEOPLE WERE BROKE!!! But I don't understand it.. He was a wealthy Hedge Fund Manager....He dealt with millions...What is going on here?" I asked.. completely puzzled.


"These people were living a lie and our client told us a big lie...All of a sudden...I don't like where this case is leading us..." said Olivia.



III-


We were all assembled in the conference room..

For Nelson, Beverly, Josie and Bresha...they could all tell that something was wrong... Olivia was angry.. Something they rarely saw...She wasn't angry at them...They had done no wrong...She was angry at Roma.


''Wonder what this is about?" asked Nelson.


"I don't know but Auntay is mad...She said this might determine if we even stay on this case as part of the defense team."said Beverly.

''Oh wow, this must be really big."said Josie.


''Our client must have lied about something...That's all I can figure." said Bresha.


They all sat silently and stoically..

I knew why she was angry...



Jason was confused....

"Roma...one thing I will not be,and that is lied to...If you want me to represent you...then you must tell me the truth...Otherwise, get yourself another attorney....I will not go into court and misrepresent myself and put my reputation and the representation of my associates on the line... You lied about where you were on the night of the murder...You were not in Gazspachos at all..We checked...Your daughter did not dine with you...She is upstate in college and was not in Philly at all last week...So I want the truth....Did you kill your husband?...and if you did not...Where were you?....Lie to me again and me and my team are dropping off of your defense team.." said Olivia.



speaking to Roma on the Portal..
"No, I did not kill my husband... I'm sorry I lied to you and the police...but I'm not lying about that...I didn't kill him...I don't even own a gun.  I wasn't home though...I was with a man...A Divorce Attorney.....I didn't want that to get out...It would have just been another tawdry story for the tabloids...

I suppose I should tell you that well, we are broke... bankrupt... My Husband gambled away our fortune...on both the stock market, bad investments and the crap table...I had told him that I had had enough... That night...I had dinner at a restaurant named Stockton's...You can check...and I met with a Divorce Attorney...His name is Ronald Howard....I'll give you his number... I'm sorry I lied and I would very much like you guys to stay on my defense team...  Ronald Howard put me in an Uber and sent me home... 
When I arrived... I found..I found...Robert.....on the floor in the foyer...He had been shot two times.. I had nothing to do with that....I don't own a gun...and I'm no killer. That's the truth.." she said.. She was crying profusely...



"She lied to me too Olivia....I -I - I had no idea she was with this lawyer....but I do know him....I can take you to him tomorrow."said Jason, who was visibly embarrassed.

"Okay...Okay...Stop crying...We are going to check him out tomorrow... We are going to need him to testify... Once the Prosecution finds out you've told one lie , they are going to run wild with it..It's going to be very hard to break this down.....but alright..we'll do what we can."said Olivia.


It was a Thursday Night...We usually all went to Curleys for Couples Night..Tonight we all decided to go to a nice new Pasta Restaurant in the area..

We feasted tonight!



























There was a variety of Pastas and wine..



''Eating like this isn't going to help me lose any weight."laughed Jason..

"Ohhhhh enjoy yourself tonight Jason." said Jazzy...
 
"Yeah man, you only live once." said Dabnis.


"He has got a point... Jazzy, Beverly, Natalie and I are hitting the Gym and the Spa Saturday after brunch..our building is open." said Kayla.
"Not a bad idea at all.. " said Ray...



"We do have workaholics who come in on the weekends...I am not one of them...but a Gym date and a spa date sounds like fun." said Jessica.

"The ony date I'm concerned about is right now , enjoying this good pasta and this good wine.."said Chip...


"I hear you buddy...this is good and so nice."said Natalie..

''So relaxing tonight." said her husband, David..

"It is.."agreed Brooke.

Her husband Sean put his arms around her and hugged her.

"Ummmmmmmmmm everything is just delish." said Zoey...
"It is." said Lem.


''Ummm I love this... I'm hitting the Spa and the Gym tomorrow"laughed Renee.

"You look just fine to me baby." said Tyrell.


"You like my butt all big and out of shape.."laughed Renee.

"It aint out of shape to me baby....lawwwwd!" said Tyrell..



"Ummmm flattery will get you everywhere." cooed Renee, giving him a sweet kiss.

 


''Awwwwww you two are so cute. but I hear you...Saturday, everybody bring your workout clothes..we can eat and spend the day in the Gym and the Spa.. shame your building doesn't have a swimming pool."laughed Olivia.


"I know right?" laughed Jazzy....


 

I was glad she was in better mood than she had been this afternoon.
"Ummm everything is just delish.."said Beverly..
"Yes it is.."said Nelson...

''We eat good don't we?"laughed Josie.
''We do don't we?" laughed Paris.

"Enjoying your food bae?" asked Bresha..
''Definitely.." laughed Tony.

Alfreda was feeding her husband Pasta..



Rockland was busy pouring wine...

 

 "This is a nice change from "Couples Night "at Curleys." said Yvette.

''Yeah it is...Remember the last time we went? Lt. Tragg and ADA Cortland James got into a fist fight over Elaine Young..?"asked Gary..


''How could I forget it? You and Keith and Kahlil kept talking and laughing about it for days."said Yvette.


''Same thing in my office...All of my staff was laughing about it for days...I was tired of hearing about it."laughed Olivia.

"I think the swelling in both of their faces has gone down by now."joked Keith Jones.
''Oh Boy, here we go."laughed his wife , Bee Bee.
''I know right?" laughed Sofia.
Kahlil was cracking up at the mention of it.

''How is he at work?" asked Jade.


"He's his same old pain in the ass self.. I'm glad we came  here tonight instead of going there."said Danny.

"Me too!"sakd Virginia.

"Ditto that!"said her husband Jetty...


While in Curley's Bar.....

Lt. Tragg was having a beer and complaining about his suspect vanishing completely and the Judge refusing to issue a flight warrant..

"I swear I can't get them to do anything for me." he complained..

"Who's prosecuting the case?" asked Curley, the owner and head bartender..


"I don't know...She's got some portly guy...a Wise ass named Jason Brown for an Attorney...He used to be a Public Defender... The Prosecutor will be named tomorrow. The Hearing is Monday Morning.."said Lt. Tragg.

IV-

NIGHT FALL CAME....it was a beautiful and relaxing night with friends..




We were in our bedroom... It had been an interesting day to say the least...Our entire case, which had been chugging along had nearly been derailed and I still wasn't sure we had repaired the damage...


''What a day huh husband?" said Olivia.. "This chick lied...She lied to all of us...Any good Prosecutor is going to run wild with that...We are going to have to attack that early and fast..." she said.


"I know... Tomorrow Jason and I are going to meet with the man she said she was with, Divorce Lawyer, Ronald Howard...and see what he has to say...Also, I got the Uber driver's name that brought her home...I'm going to talk to him too!" I said.


"I'm so glad I have you..." said Olivia..

She engulfed me in a sweet, slow and soft kiss..


the kissing got steamier...


We undressed slowly...


I slowly slipped her panties down...

"Ummmmmm this panties glow in the dark" I exclaimed..

"You are so silly Donnie Ray, they do not." she giggled...


I lifted her petite body up and entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY, HOLD ME, NEVER LET ME GOOOO! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD! I DON'T WANT TO...I DON'T WANT TO!" I yelled out...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned..

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHH LORDDDDDDD!" I cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.


Olivia had tears streaming down her face and her petite body was trembling....her head was turning from side to side and my body was trembling as well..

Here was the wild sex I knew was coming after a day like we'd had...

We made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!...



Olivia lie on top of me, breathing heavily.


She kissed me from the tip of my penis up to my chest , my neck and finally my lips....

''You want some morrrre?" she whispered.. She didn't need an answer....Nor did she wait for one!


She was straddling me and riding me slowly and softly....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

"I knew you wouldn't mind!!!You're so hot for me." she said..

"I am...I admit it!  OHHHHHHHH!" I cried out.....
We sat on the side of the bed for another TWO HOURS, kissing, while she rode me and moaned..and we both climaxed......




We both drifted off into a well deserved sleep...



Outside it was hours before daybreak!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



8 comments:

Toni said...

I think Jason has a crush on Beverly.

Angie B. said...

Jason has a crush on Beverly, Josie and Bresha...He is constantly aroused..LOL!

Toni said...

So that chick lied! Why am I not surprised...I don't believe she did it...but she lied about their wealth and where she was...The ADA is going to jump all over this!

Angie B. said...

I'm sure Donnie Ray will clear up where she actually was...

Sunflower said...

This girl now has a credibility problem which I'm sure Lt. Tragg and the ADA, whoever that is is going to exploit..Hopefully Donnie Ray can straighten this out! Either way...an initial lie isn't going to look good.

Judith said...

I've got to see tomorrow's installment to see if her second alibi checks out! It had better..Olivia was angry today...Talking about pulling out...Although I know she won't..
I like Jason...Hope to see more of him.

Anonymous said...

OUUUUU Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the ceiling...That last sex scene was hot!

James Perkins said...

I think you do draw a lot of your sex scenes from real experiences...