Friday, November 3, 2023

This Man, This Monster


 The Next Morning.

Captain Lou Stewart arrived at our Dayroom early the next morning... He was surprised to see all of us there...

''Well I see you're all here...boy you guys are really punctual..considering the distance from your homes to this place." he said,laughing nervously.. He had no idea that we were all working overtime and staying at the rooms upstairs here overnite...

It did mean we got to work earlier , ate breakfast and got settled.

 "We are trying to crack this case...it's lasted longer than it should have...We've been lucky that no other young lady has lost her life...At least that we know of...but Eight women are dead, going back to 2017...We have definitely got a match of those two women and these six women..."said Sissy..


"Really? Those two old cold cases...?? And that girl tossed out the window....There doesn't seem to be any co-relation to me.." said Captain Stewart...


"Well we've found a correlation to all eight cases.." said Carlotta.


"Really, let me see what you got?" Captain Stevens asked.

"Uhhhhh ,Actually we want to keep that under our hats....for right now." said Tyriq.

"Yeah it's very sensitive." said Jimmy...



"I'm A Captain damn it!   I demand to see what you got?" demanded Louis Stewart raising  his voice for the first time.


"Captain let me remind you that this is STILL MY INVESTIGATION!! Why are you so interested in my cases anyway?" asked Sissy.



"I AM A CAPTAIN DAMN IT!! AND I MADE A REQUEST, NOW I DEMAND YOU SHOW ME What YOU GOT!!I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS! " he said ,now sounding openly hostile...


"Respectfully , I'm going to have to ask you to leave..Sir." said Sissy quietly....


"WHAT? YOU'RE ASKING ME TO LEAVE?????I'm going to the Deputy Of Operations... You all are guilty of Insubordination... I'm not Lt. Tragg, I'm A CAPTAIN DAMN IT....AND MY WORD HOLDS MORE WEIGHT! NOW FOR THE LAST TIME, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!" he declared...


"You do what you feel sir...but I am respectfully asking you to leave." said Sissy quietly...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned and stormed out.





"Well that went well."said Sirena.

"You think he's going to the Deputy Of Operations Siss?" asked Hop.


"No...the last thing he wants is to have a light shined on this...He was just posing...trying to intimidate us...He's not going to the Deputy Of Operations..He's right..He's not Lt. Tragg...He's much smarter."said Sissy.
"Jimmy...you took all of that stuff to Goggins Laboratory?" asked Duke.

"Sure Did.. They have his DNA and will be coming up with results by lunchtime." said Jimmy..

"Mmmmmm good work hubby." said Angie, who placed another  sweet kiss on his lips.



''How bout we go upstairs Chocolate Cupcake and you uh really show me how much you appreciate my good work.." said Jimmy to Angie wryly..
Angie giggled like a high school girl..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she said.
"Okay you two....break it up..."laughed Sharon... "Sissy , we were just over the M.E.'s office and we've got some disturbing news for you.." said Sharon.
"Not only is his DNA a 99% match to our murders.....but a match to the Notorious "Midnight Rapes of 2015.." I said..

"I remember those....Eight Girls , 7 of them prostitutes, 1 a nurse working the late shift in Northeast Philadelphia...all sexually assaulted...I worked that case with Special Victims Unit. Four Girls were Latina...Two were Asian and Two were African-American...It was a confusing case and hard to put them all together."said Carlotta..
"Yeah, I did too....That was Stewart's Unit.. He was a Lieutenant then and he really got in our way, every step of the way...."said Tyriq..

''We arrested Eight different suspects...All of them the wrong guy..." said Jimmy....

"I had to pull you guys because we got involved with another big case....I remember....and those eight rapes went cold..." said Sissy...

"His DNA is a match for "The Notorious Sunrise Rapes of 2016"  said Sharon.

"Ang, you and I worked that case...remember?" said Duke.


"I sure do... Eight additional rapes.. All the women were Nurses or Administrative Assistants that came to work early in the morning...who were snatched before they caught their buses or trains...and sexually assaulted.. We had a lot of semen, some blood and some skin...but there was nothing in VICAP, INTERPOL or anywhere else.. All of the victims were African-American....Nobody cared or put too much pressure on anyone to find the perpetrator.. I sure did.." said Angie..

"I remember...You and Duke both worked those cases hard....but they went cold.."said Sissy.




"Of course they did....You were looking for criminals...Convicted sex offenders...and this guy is a Cop..A Lieutenant, Now a Captain with no criminal record whatsoever....He's not in the system.." said Hop...


"Oh My  God!  I served under him when I was in Special Investigations... He was a Sgt...I was a newly minted detective....


"This Man, This Monster...Raped 16 girls over the years and then graduated to murder... He is responsible for 8 murders....." said Sissy.

"I'm going to the courthouse.. I'm getting an indictment and a warrant ready charging him with 8 counts of first degree murder...and 16 counts of sexual assault...rape...The Statute of limitations haven't run out on that yet." I said.



II-




"So what are you guys going to do?" asked Sharon..

"He's out on the street right now... Let me get out of here and head over to the courthouse." I said...
"There is no need to pick him up...I'm sure ,He's going to come back by here today anyway...He's curious...He knows we have something , information he can't control." said Sissy..

"Who's going to take him in the fishbowl?" asked Tyriq..
''He's not going there. We take him and brace him right here..Can we use your interrogation room upstairs Sharon?" asked Sissy..
''Sure.."said Sharon...
"Boss Ladyyyyyy we have company." said Carlotta..
It was Lt. Tragg....
"One thing I like about "Copland" our old  safehouse is that we didn't have to worry about any and everybody walking in on us."said Sissy..
"Roger That...Yeah we haven't used that place in a long time.. Since we got these new digs.." said Duke...
I smiled...I was leaving as Lt. Tragg was walking in..

Lt. Tragg looked at his watch..

"13 Days...13 Days..6 murders....This serial killer is still on the loose...The Deputy Of Operations wants action on this..And he wants it now..No more excuses or fancy stories about your investigation..or other investigations."said Lt. Tragg..

The Deputy Of Operations hadn't given him that message....And if he was concerned...He'd of just called Sissy himself.. It was doubtful he'd run anything through Lt. Tragg.
"Well you've come at the right time Lieutenant...We have a suspect...A very good suspect...and in a few hours...we'll be making an arrest.."said Sissy.

"You have somebody in custody?" he asked incredulously...

"Not yet...but we will have our suspect by the end of the day."said Carlotta..

''OH IS THAT RIGHT?"asked Lt. Tragg..
"That's right and they did it with scientific police work...The made the case with DNA...and a few witnesses."said Sharon...

"WELL LAH DE DAH! A WORD FROM THE FEDERALLI!." said  Lt. Tragg...



"Yes, I know...the last thing you wanted to hear was about this unit's sucess .Especially on a case you wanted to run...but like I say, I trust my detectives , and they've never let me down."said Sissy..


"You forget...some of em were my detectives before they transferred to you " he said staring at Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy Barlow.. Barlow , he didn't mind losing.


''Don't remind me.." said Carlotta..
"Worst time of my life, serving under him." said Jimmy...
"Just chill James.." laughed Tyriq...


Sirena whispered in Sissy's ears...

" Captain Stewart went over to the M.E.'s office and demanded that Hazel turn over any DNA evidence she might have concerning this case...



Hazel lied and said she didn't know what he was talking about... He called her a liar and they got into a big argument..


Doc Gibbons tossed him out!" she said.



Sissy smiled.. "See I told you he wasn't going to the Deputy Of Operations." 



"What's this about the Deputy Of Operations?" asked Lt. Tragg, who only heard the tail end of the conversation between Sissy and Sirena.,



"I think you should go see him....Oh and be sure  to be watching the evening news..."said Sissy with a smile.


"The Deputy Of Operations asked to see me? Me?  He told you that?" asked Lt. Tragg.. He turned and rushed out of our building.



"The Deputy Of Operations didn't really ask about him did he/" asked Hop..


"Nooooooo and I never said he did...but at any rate...It's better than having him here on our backs isn't it?" said Sissy smiling that sexy and devilish smile of hers...


Duke busted out into gales of laughter..


"And this is why Siss has always been my girl from day one." said Angie..



Sharon also laughed....



III-


SAM MOTHER'S DINER-

I was having quite an interesting conversation with two of my fellow Assistant District Attorneys...

"I am not surprised, I remember those Midnight Rapes and the Sunset Rapes...I remember them never being solved  and I felt bad... Now I'm not surprised at all.. Captain Stewart is a monster...When I was a detective under him, he always got handsy with me..Putting his hand in a chair before I sat in it.. running his hands up my skirt, rubbing my legs and trying to inch my panties down...He even called me up a few times late at night ,asking me what color were the panties I had on.. I was personally glad when he got promoted and moved out of the office.....He was a pest... The other day when I was in Curley's Bar...he stuck his hands up my skirt and ripped my panties... I was thrugh with him..I had to remind him I was no longer one of his detectives, but an Assistant District Attorney." said ADA Nicole
Edwards...I was shocked at such public behavior.


"Oh My God...You too? He reached up under my dress several times the next night when I allowed him to sit with me and buy me drinks.. I reminded him that just because he was buying me a drink, didn't give him permission to run his grubby little hands under my skirt...He ran his hands up my skirt and ripped my panties...I slapped him so hard he fell out of his chair.."said Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Thorne....



"Oh My God....He's really a beast.....The quicker I get him off the streets and in custody, the better." I said.


"You get him Keith.." said ADA Nicole Edwards...

"Yes, he's a monster....I cringe at the thought of what he was doing out there on the streets all this time and covering it up and stymieing any detectives from getting close to him."said ADA Jennifer Thorne.



I got on the phone..



''Sissy! I got the warrants...Pick him up!" I said.


 ''Got'cha!"said Sissy , who turned to her detectives.. "You all did good work... I want to commend everybody for working together and staying with it.... That was your hubby Carlotta, he has the warrants...all of em... We can arrest him at anytime now."said Sissy.


"We might not have to go looking for him." said Carlotta.

"It's like Sissy said. He's not going to the Deputy Of Operations....demanding anything. He doesn't want a light shining on him." said Tyriq.

"No he doesn't. He's already been over to the M.E's office and that was a bust...So I suspect he'll come back here in a good mood and try to smooth information out of us."said Jimmy.


"It's the only play he's got left." said Sirena.

''If he's not here by end of business...then we'll go out looking for him."said Hop.


"I'd like it if he made it easy for us. "said Duke, smiling.
"Yeah me too!" said Angie..

All seven detectives had done their share of legwork  over the past 13 days and were rightfully exhausted.

Sharon smiled as our door opened.


"Heyyyyy Hazel!" she said.

"I told you this case would be made on DNA....but boyyy I had no idea it would lead in so many directions...16 unsolved rapes as well as 8 murders...6 this year and 2 several years ago... This guy used his badge and position to move detectives off these cases and to sully up any evidence they discovered for years..." said Hazel..


''Yeah, but no more...I suspected what he might be doing, even before I had solid proof ....My hunches were right." said Sissy.




As if on que,Captain Stewart walked in.....He breathed deeply...He even smiled..

'Well I'm back.....now if heads are calmer...I'd like to see what you guys have compiled on this case." he said.

 ''We are ready to share our information with you.. We have a suspect in the 6 murders that have occurred in the past month and the 2 murders from six or seven years ago...That suspect is YOU Captain Stewart...YOU!  You're under arrest , 8 counts of First Degree Murder... You have the right to remain silent...anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney....If you can't afford one...One will be supplied for you...You do understand these rights as I am reading them to you!" said Sissy....


"In addition to that, we are charging you with the eight unsolved rapes known as the "Midnight Rapes" of 2015.." said Carlotta.

"And the eight rapes known as the "Sunrise Rapes of 2016...." said Tyriq...

"Gun and Badge please.." said Jimmy...


"You heard him! Gun and Badge Please." said Sirena.

Hop took his service revolver, a throwdown gun and his badge....

Duke placed handcuffs on him...

Angie watched as he was hustled downstairs to our holding facility...



"You guys tricked me....You were staying here over night, working this case around the clock, so I wouldn't know of any new developments weren't you?" he said.


"Your attempts to remove and or destroy evidence failed... Those files from 2017 that you thought you destroyed were dummy files we placed over at Homicide... That sketch you thought you were destroying...after you murdered our eyewitness...a fake..We've had the originals over here all the time. We studied and double checked around the clock and recanvassed and did more interviews until we got what we needed...Getting your DNA and making comparisons was just a plus...It led us to practically all of the murders and then all of those rapes...those long cold rape cases..." said Sissy...

"They certainly were...They kept it from you that they did pick up a little DNA from some of the murder sites..and once they got your fresh DNA...they ran it through an independent lab...Not the M.E.'s office..and it was a match, not just to the murders, but these cold case rapes that we weren't even looking at." said Sharon.
''We've got a few witnesses that didn't know they figured in the story...By the time the jury sees the mountain of evidence we have against you....Well they'll have seen enough." I said.
"I said from the beginning  this case would be made on DNA...and I was right.."said Hazel.


He smirked... ''We'll see what my lawyer says." he said.



"That's a good idea." laughed Sissy.


IV-

Disgraced former Police Captain Louis Stewart, just a few months from retirement was arrested and charged with the six "Broad Street Stangler "murders as well as the eight Midnight Rapes of 2015"and the Eight unsolved  "Sunrise Rapes" of 2016.....The Case was made on DNA and a slew of witnesses...

Sissy and her team, Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile, James Barlow, Sirena Pile, Tony Hopkins, Edwin "Duke" Baylor, Angela Belton -Barlow and FBI /ATF SAC, Sharon Hopkins and Dr.. Hazel Baylor of the M.E.'s office walked out with him and attended the Press Conference in which I announced the arrest and the charges

 





















Captain Edward Cantrell and the Deputy of Operations congratulated us on not only cracking this case..but on closing 16 cold cases....They both awarded Sissy and her detectives comendation medals.

We had closed 18 cold cases as well as our fresh 6 cases....That was always good!



Angry and envious....Lt. Tragg watched the entire thing from the televison monitor in Curleys...

"I should have been on that case...I'd of cracked it in record time...They took entirely too long...Especially since the guy was right under their noses.." he scoffed..


''Ahhh Artie...They got him..They got the Broad Street Strangler...He's off the streets. They made a good solid case."said Curley...


ONE WEEK LATER-

At the "Fishbowl", the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room...
Former Captain Louis Stewart sat contritely....
His Attorney. Lawrence Gould spoke to me..

"I hope you accept his proffer... He cops to all 16 Rapes and 8 murders...the two from seven years ago and the current six  for Life, No Parole...The Death Penalty is taken off the table.How is that?" he said.


''That's fine... Is there any more?" I asked.



''What?" he asked...


"Just what I said...Any more?" I asked.



"If there is anymore....Give it to them...If they find anything else to charge you with....after this proffer, all bets are off, you can get the Death Penalty...." said his Attorney.


''Alright...there is two more...Uh those two detectives...The one that retired...I shot him...buried him at the zoo behind the cathouse...in 2019...and the one that went on leave...I killed him too..after the fourth murder of the girls...He's buried out near Chester....He was getting wise to me.. I couldn't risk either one of them talking to you guys and comparing notes..." he said and sighed... "Hey you got anymore Ice Tea.?" he asked..



He was a true Psychopath...He had no remorse for any of his victims and no explanation why he did what he did....He Had raped and sexually assaulted 16 young ladies...Had murdered 8 young ladies and 2 detectives....He deserved the death penalty if anyone we'd ever arrested did..but he had gotten himself a good lawyer and his lawyer had made this proffer...sparing his life...giving him more mercy than he gave any of his victims and sparing us a big three ring circus trial...

He was convicted of 10 counts of First Degree Murder and 16 counts of rape. He was given 26 Life sentences, all with no parole...He would never see the light of day again...

I watched him as he drank his Ice tea..he was truly frightening....a true psychopath!



EPILOUGE-




Carlotta and I were home...as was everyone else.


Carlotta stood in the bathroom of our house...combing her hair in the mirror...


"Papi ,It's soooo nice being home...having that case wrapped up." she said...


"It is... I saw that monster, Louis Stewart off to prison today... He's going to the Maximum security Prison upstate.." I said.

"As a woman, I feel more secure, knowing he's locked up..I heard he was a handsy mess around the ladies." said Carlotta gently....


"Especially sexy ladies like you  who wear sext short skirts..." I said...


" I think you're a menace around women with short skirts.. You had your hand up my skirt all day ..." she said...


I arched my eyebrow...


"I'm right....Yes I did.. but I much prefer you at home , so I don't have to guess..You really look good in your panties and just a bra." I said ,looking at her salaciously....


"Yes ,most guys  think  so..." she said..
I moved up behind Carlotta and turned her towards me and kissed her passionately......




''Ouuuuu papi...ummmmm, that was nice..." she said and smiled...

I turned Carlotta around and I unhooked her flowery black satin bra  I slipped the matching black floral satin  bikini panties she was wearing and continued squeezing her breasts gently and kissing her neck..








"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu papi..." she moaned...I bent her over the bathroom sink and entered her from behind ,very slowly....




"Ummmmmmmmmmmm papi.." she cooed.



"Ummmmmm, Carlotta, this feels so good..."I moaned..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Papi...Yes it does...Yes it does....Oh my god.." she moaned..




"I can't keep my hands off of you."I moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...you're good and hard papi...Aye Yi Yiiiiiiiiiii" she said...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I am indeed!" I moaned..

I lifted her up  spread her legs open  and softly entered her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

"Ummmmmm, this feels so good..."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.......Oh My Godddd!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you are driving mami bananas" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" was all I could manage to muster...I was feeling so good.
 
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..You are sooooo badddd! Ouuuuuuuuu!" she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....


I had her on the floor of our bedroom and was stroking her from behind at this point, slowly...She was pounding her hands on the floor...and turning her head from side to side..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.."I moaned..
"Oh my godddddddddd!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed... An HOUR AND A HALF passed by too quickly...

  Carlotta had this intense orgasm , right in front of me...Sweating and crying at the same time....


I came so hard...I almost lost my balance...

She looked at me and just laughed....she continued to fondle me... It didn't take me long to get hard again....

"I really got you excited this time didn't I?" she cooed softly.... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I want some morrrrre." she moaned...

We turned toward each other....We were both nude anyway and we began kissing passionately in the doorway...Her lips were so soft....I felt like my lips were just melting into her soft lips...She smelled good and had skin as soft as a newborn baby..I was delirious with desire for her...


She felt my now engorged penis...


''Aye Yi Yiiiiii....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, apparently you are still turned on too papi...Ayyyye Yi Yiiiiii." she said...and kissed me some more.. "Ready to give me some morrrrrre/" she asked..



Carlotta rubbed my penis gingerly and began kissing me softly and slowly..


...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...laying her on the bed and seperating her legs....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...you feel so damn good.." she said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" I cried out...





Soon we were lying on the bed...making sweet love...

  She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....


  Ouuuuuu," she moaned....


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..



I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"Ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.


"Mami loves you papi..." she said with her thick Spanish accent ,which turned me on more if that was possible..

  The bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was slamming so hard against the wall that we didn't hear anything else...

Sometimes I had to pinch myself...I still couldn't believe that this girl, who I had had  the biggest crush on , was actually my wife now...

 I couldn't get enough of Carlotta...and she couldn't get enough of me..  NINE TO TEN HOURS drifted by slowly...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi, don't stop...Aye Mios Dios..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned.. crying like a little girl.. "OUUUUUUU I'M ABOUT TO CUM PAPI.....I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!! OUUUUUUU!
" she screamed..

 "Carlotta, my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I don't think I can stoppp!...." I moaned.

She was so warm, so wet....and her kisses were like butter....just driving me to the point of madness.

 Carlotta looked at me and moaned deeply as she began to shake, sweat began to stream down the side of her face and she actually began to cry a little bit... I was sweating profusely and feeling on the verge of exploding myself..


 Carlotta and I both began to climax together furiously...We both laughed and squeezed each other tightly and continued kissing and breathing heavily...It seemed like I was never going to stop exploding....

Carlotta thought she was calming me down by kissing my neck and my cheek, but that was exciting me even more...I was cumming like a gusher..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. OHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.....

Carlotta lie on top of me, catching her breath....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...THAT WAS WONDERFUL!"
she exclaimed...

Outside, it was near daybreak....It had rained the night before...Now the sun was coming up and there was a beautiful mid-winter rainbow in the horizon.....





7 comments:

Toni said...

GOT HIMMMMM!

Angie B. said...

Nice Work Guys....Loved this...He played right into Sissy's hands.

Sunflower said...

I thought there was going to be some violent shootout or suicide, but there wasn't..Just good police work...Loved this!

Swaggie said...

Like I said..Escapades at it's best!

James Perkins said...

Good Story All the way around!

Anonymous said...

standing and applauding and throwing my panties ...Of course I enjoyed the final sequence.

Judith said...

@ anonymous- Of course you did! LOL! Great story Keith