Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Savage Weekends




 ''Olivia, thank you soooo much for inviting me and my guys to your laundry day...We really enjoyed the last time we joined you guys." said Sissy.. 
We were all in a huge modern laundromat, across town, with our friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Yvette Jones and all of the people who lived in their neighborhood and worked with them..

It was Saturday...We were still trying to find a serial killer , who had left five young ladies dead on Broad Street and  had now killed possibly three other women...two six years ago and a possible witness a day before..  We were all mentally exhausted as well as physically exhausted, following up leads that led to nowhere. It seemed everytime we got a lead, something to happened to it.. We all had suspicions as to why that was.. but we had no concrete proof...At least not yet..

"Sissy we were all talking about how all of us used to do things together...Eat in Sam Mother's , even drink in Curleys when it first opened.. Lt. Tragg has made it impossible for us to drink in Curley's on Couple's Night...and like us...You guys don't go in Sam Mother's diner anymore either..so we hardly see each other. That's such a shame.  We'll all probably will be going to Josie's a little more now."said Olivia.

 "I knowwww... It's a shame...We did used to do things together Liv...ALL OF US ...AND WE'VE GOT TO START Doing things together again..Maybe we'll invite you all over our cafeteria for lunch once we've cracked this case." said Sissy.


"I have faith in you guys..You'll crack this case..." said Eddie C., Sissy's husband.

''And We are going to crack it too!" said my wife Carlotta, unloading her bag of laundry,..
"This laundromat is so much bigger than the one near us."said Carlotta.



"Yes, it's gorgeous... We've taken over this entire space today....I love it." I said, looking around.



at the spacious laundromat.

''That's why they come here Top.. We've been so busy lately...We haven't had time to do any laundry...We have plenty of time today..."said Tyriq.


''This is sooooo nice, sooo relaxing...I know we shouldn't be taking a day off, with that killer loose, but you can't work all the time said Tyriq's wife, Sirena.

'"Surely we can't..Still I'm glad Lt. Tragg and Captain Stewart don't know where we are." said Jimmy...


'Help me with these bags...They're heavy." said Jimmy's wife, Angie,.



''This is sooooo nice, sooo relaxing...I know we shouldn't be taking a day off, with that killer loose, but you can't work all the time said Sirena.

"Definitely can't... We have to wash our clothes...I hope the killer is washing his clothes or chilling out."said Hop.

"This gives me a chance to dish with my old law school buddies, Olivia and Yvette and Karen.."laughed Sharon, who while head of the FBI/ATF in Philadelphia, was also a licensed attorney, like her husband, Hop.
"I've heard that a lot of serial killers have a cooling off period between murders when they  fall back...This guy took off six years and started killing again." said Duke.

"I feel like as many killers and Mob Bosses as we've taken down, we are only as good as our last trick...If we don't catch this killer it will somehow sully our whole reputation." said Angie.

"Nonsense, The Commissioner, The Deputy of Operations and Captain Cantrell all know of your unit's Stellar reputation...They've all got your backs...They know you guys are working as hard as you can." said Sharon..



"Still this maniac has killed possibly eight people and has done a damn good job at covering his tracks." I said.


"We are going to make this case on DNA..." said Hazel... 

''I think this is the most people who have come to Laundry Day, since we started doing this." said Jazzy.
 
'''The More the merrier...I love these get togethers." said Dabnis. This was what he and Jazzy missed when they were living in the Condos downtown.. Cummuning with real people.

Kayla and her husband Ray missed it too... They loved being with family and friends... Fellowshipping, dishing, eating...laughing..


Jessica and Chip  felt the same way....





For Karen and B.L. it was great...They loved everybody present...





New comers, Natalie and her husband David, Brooke and her husband, Sean enjoyed the company and the activity.... They enjoyed that Lt. Tragg ,their constant tormenter had no idea where they were and they had peace, unlike the other afternoon in Curleys or a few weeks ago when it was just the four of them and he followed them, trying to give them a ticket...He just never stopped.
Zoey ,who had been hanging out with Olivia and Beverly for the longest time felt at home with both Old friends and new...

So did Lem...




And newcomers, Tyrell and Renee, were just amazed by it all....

 

 ''Here comes the food." said Yvette, who was just getting her clothes in a washing machine..


"It smells good too!"said Gary...

"Let's get a seat at the table.." said Keith Jones.
"There is more than enough room in here." said Bee Bee.
''We couldn't do this at the one around our way."said Sofia.
"The Saturday we come in here.. this place makes money." said Kahlil...
"Oh For sure." said Jade..

"Probably why nobody has said anything about all of us crowding in here.," said Danny Ho.

'And if they did, look at us.. Lawyers, Assistant District Attorneys, Judges, Cops..They don't want the kind of smoke that comes with that.,"said Virginia.


 "I imagine they don't."said her husband, Jetty..

'The Food is here..everybody grab a plate." said Olivia.
 
Donnie Ray passed out paper plates and utensils.


So did Beverly... As everybody got in line ,led by her husband, Nelson..
The food was hot and smelled good..

Josie smiled...
Her husband was just as eager....

Bresha and her husband Tony got right behind them...
"This is what I'm talking about..." said Tony...



"Dig in everybody...We are all family here." said Alfreda. she and her husband rode in the Catering Van and helped bring in the hot food and the cold cuts and sandwich condiments for lunch.

Her husband, Rockland got plates and utensils and placed them on the tables for all to partake of.








Because there was more people, Olivia and Beverly ordered more food from their caterer,,,
The Breakfast was incredible..





And the Lunch was good too...Enough sandwiches for everybody....


Some people brought a deck of cards...Several games of Spades broke out!

Doing Laundry was never this much fun... We all sat and talked and ate..and played cards and  relaxed....Olivia and Beverly really knew how to throw an event.. This was just what we needed...For those few hours of washing clothes, drying and folding clothes, talking,laughing and eating..we all were able to take our minds off of our troubles.. The trouble of being able to identify and catch a serial killer, who was terrorizing the city.

And we were far away from everything that we didn't have anyone to remind us of our troubles either.



II-



We had made a day of it...This had been a great Saturday... We had gotten up early, gathered our laundry and boarded one of three buses...followed by a catering van....Olivia, in addition to having her own law practice, owned a small bus company and a catering company...she was a good friend to have as her friends and neighbors all knew... Sissy and all of us were so glad they included us in their activity today...







Three Buses and aCatering truck delivered us to the Laundromat and transferred us all back home when we were finished... I almost hated when it came to an end....It had been so much fun... I think Sissy and all of us felt the same way...


We had all finished our laundry and the food as well and cleared out of there...



We were all home now.. Happy, full and relaxing with our significant others....



I took a nice hot shower.....



Carlotta was waiting for me...She was already nude when I opened the door of our bedroom....

''Hurry up  papi...I'm waiting for you.." she said..
She stared at me and smiled.....

"AYE MIOS DIOS....YOU MAKE NO SENSE BEING SO HARD....SO BIG! OUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"My goodness papi...You can't wait.." she said.



"NO I CAN'T!" I said as I kissed her passionately...



I turned her over on the bed and spread her legs wide open...She gasped in anticipation , breathing heavy.....and then moaned as I slowly entered her,. she was already very moist, and soft....tears were already flowing down the sides of her face and her body was trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPIIIIIIIII!" she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CARLOTTTTTTTA!" I cried out...

I didn't know if I was coming or going...
.
Soon we were in our bed making sweet love....



Carlotta's beautiful Aqua colored panties snd matching bra. lie on the floor by our bed....

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...why do you always ask me that? I don't knowwwww."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,so did her right hand...almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....

If anyone was directly outside our window, they couldn't help but hear us...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...
''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!." she said..
I was out of breath...

''Ditto" was all I could say...I was out of breath....

It had been a great weekend....



Sunday Morning, while most of our friends were still sleeping or preparing to go to Josie's for Super Brunch.....

We packed overnite bags and headed to our headquarters....We were all going to spend a few nights there in some of the hotel rooms until we cracked this case... We hadn't all spent the night at our headquarters in quite a while..




Angie and Jimmy arrived first...




Followed by Tyriq and Sirena....




and Duke and Hazel..


They picked their rooms and got situated..... Sissy and her husband, Eddie C, ,Carlotta and I and Sharon and Hop took a detour before heading there...











Sissy and Eddie C, Carlotta and I and Sharon and Hop went to Josie's for Super brunch...which they had every Sunday from 10:00 until 3:30...







Where they had a great Brunch meal consisting of Breakfast and Soul food for Lunch and dinner..



As well as live musicians...

 We got to see Olivia and Yvette and their groups and their other friends and neighbors who were at Laundry Day yesterday and thank them again for inviting us...

"We really enjoyed you guys hanging out with us yesterday Sissy." said Olivia.
 
''Yes, it's just the kind of event we enjoy, with no bother from a certain Lieutenant, who we won't name." I said.


"he doesn't know where a lot of you guys work...He comes over to our building and bugs us occassionally..." said Sissy.
"He stops by our house and bugs us occassionally too!" said Beverly.
"It would be nice if we worked in the Bridge Building too!" laughed Nelson.

"Oh well...We are able to get together and get away from him." said Josie.
"Yeah that's always a good thing.."said her husband, Paris.

"Yesterday was a good day..."said Bresha.
"Hey, where is the rest of your crew?" asked Tony..


"They're already at our headquarters..We are going to be working around the clock on this one.." said Carlotta.


"Bummer.. I've been over there...I've seen those rooms...They're like hotel rooms...complete with a bathroom and shower." said Alfreda..

"That used to be a hotel...The City and the Government took that building over..They share it." said Rockland.

 

 "I've seen those rooms too! They are nice.. But nothing beats sleeping in your own bed." said Yvette.

"True...but they are bigger than those dorm rooms we had in law school Vettie , remember?  You and Olivia down the hall from me....and Karen Page, across the hall from us?" laughed Sharon.


"I know....I remember." laughed Yvette.

"You guys lived like that too huh?" said Gary to Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil.

"Bee Bee and Sofia were room-mates...Kahlil had another room-mate and so did I...we lived in the same building, but on different floors" said Keith Jones.
"I guess we've been room-mates for awhile huh Sofia? " laughed Bee Bee.
"7 years...4 years at Temple, 3 years at PENN.."laughed Sofia..
"Yeah and another 3 in that apartment building..."laughed Kahlil...

"So much togetherness." laughed Jade.

"Yeah how about that?" said Danny

"I kinda envy them their closeness..All of my law school chums are in Chicago.." mused Virginia.

"Well now you've got me Big daddy." laughed... Jetty..


"Yeah, Big Horny Daddy..."laughed Virginia..

"Well, today is a nice ending to a weekend..."sighed Jazzy, leaning her head into her husband, Dabnis's arms...
 

"Yeah, we leave from here and return to our homes and prepare for work tomorrow." he said.

"Yeah, pretty much." sighed Kayla..
Ray sighed... Kayla was sitting on his lap....He wasn't paying any attention to the conversation... Just holding Kayla and kissing her earlobes...

Jessica was on her husband's lap.. They had finished their food... She was leaning into his shoulders..
Chip like Ray..wasn't paying any attention to the conversation... Just holding Jessica and kissing her earlobes...


"We are all packed and prepared to go home after here right?" asked Karen to her boyfriend, B.L.
"Yup, all packed and ready to go..."said B.L.

"I'm going to take a nap when we get home..."said Natalie..
"Not a bad idea.." said David...
"What are we going to do lover?" asked Brooke.

"You know what we are going to do?" said Sean, Arching his eyebrow....


"OUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Brooke, anticipating an afternoon of sweet lovemaking..

"Nice ending to a great weekend... We won't need any dinner tonight?" said Zoey..

"Nah especially after eating all of this food."laughed Lem.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I guess we can lay down and uh relax." said Renee.

"Yeah...relax" laughed her husband, Tyrell..

We all sat and ate and laughed and talked just like the day before..
and listened to the live house band play an array of tunes..


It was great hanging out with them all once again...before we all headed out to our headquarters and got situated in our rooms  also..

The others were lucky....they were all going home to relax and then heading to work tomorrow...We were already at our place of employment and hunkered down...trying to locate a killer..





"The best thing about this guys....Is that Captain Lou Stewart has no idea we are here." said Sissy.

On the weekends..only a few uniformed officers worked here..Mostly as security... A few FBI and ATF agents wandered in and out and no administrative staff was here...
"I'll get our bags and set up for dinner." said Eddie C.

Our kitchen staff was off...Our Kitchen closed on the weekends... It didn't matter we made our own food for tonight and they'd be back to work tomorrow.

''Want me to go to the safe and get those old files and the sketches Boss Lady?" asked Carlotta.

"Yes....Bring all that stuff up here... From now on , all of that evidence will remain in the Federal Section where a certain Captain won't be privy to it." said Sissy, who like the rest of us was starting to trust Captain Lou Stewart less and less....

"I'll go with her." I said.
"Make sure you two don't uh  get sidelined with any uh other activity down there.."joked Sharon..


Her husband, Hop laughed..

'''Tony don't egg her on.."laughed Carlotta.


III-


CURLEY'S - FRIDAY NIGHT

While our weekend was relaxing and invigorating... it wasn't the same for Captain Lou Stewart...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" screamed ADA Nicole Edwards,
who slapped the hell out of Captain Lou Stewart...He had ran his hands up her skirt and had tugged on the waistband of her panties, causing a slight tear.. She slapped him so hard he fell off his bar stool and hit the floor..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!" he said as he hit the floor..  "Detective, let me remind you that I am a Captain...A Police Captain, your superior officer....I remember when you were a patrolman, woman, eager to fetch my coffee...." he said as he got back into his chair...

Several people were laughing.


''I haven't been a Detective for years...I put myself through law school.. I passed the bar...I've been an Assistant District Attorney for awhile now...and even if I was still a detective, that doesn't give you the right to rip my panties....you perve...Get away from my table." she said icily... she was furious that he had slightly torn her panties...She couldn't believe him....He'd been feeling her legs all afternoon...but now he'd gone too far..


He wandered to a seperate table and ordered more beers.



CURLEY'S -SATURDAY NIGHT



"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" screamed ADA Jennifer Thorne, who slapped the hell out of Captain Lou Stewart...He had ran his hands up her skirt and had tugged on the waistband of her panties, causing a slight tear.. She slapped him so hard he fell off his bar stool and hit the floor..


"Take it easssssy sexy! Take it easssssssssssyyyyy." he said ,laughing as he got up off the floor...



"NO YOU TAKE IT EASY!... I DON'T KNOW YOU OLD MAN...AND I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR GRUBBY HANDS on my legs or under my skirt...You've torn my panties...Get away from me!" said  ADA Jennifer Thorne,.


''Alright...Lou...Lou...You're loaded...and this is two nights straight...Come on, you gotta go...Let's go..Come on." said Curley...



"Curley....you're throwing me out??? I don't believe this....I was your training officer....How can you do this to me?  Over a Broad???" asked Lou Stewart...



"Come on Lou....let's go! " said Curley...ushering him out of the bar....



He shouldn't have been driving in his condition...but yet he did..



He cruised Broad Street....There were several plain clothes men walking the streets..He knew them all...
There were numerous uniformed cops and cruisers going up and down Broad Street. Sissy was a good cop, a good Lieutenant....She had Broad Street and the adjoining neighborhoods covered,,,,he was drunk...He drove home!


SUNDAY MORNING!



Captain Stewart went to his favorite Diner on South Broad Street..


He had coffee

Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy


and Scrapple...

This was always a good remedy for a hangover....




"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! HEYYYYYYY WATCH IT MAN!" said a waitress who passed by...She pulled her dress down...

He had ran his hands up her skirt and squeezed her butt as she walked by,.......and hiked her skirt up..



He ogled her red ,white and blue panties with stars on them...



"GOD BLESS AMERICA! LAWWWWWWD!" he said.



"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" screamed  the waitress again...



He giggled and continued to eat his breakfast.....


''Finish your meal and then get the hell out of here...I seen what you did....You're disgusting.." said the Manager..


THIS IS HOW HIS WEEKEND WENT!



SUNDAY AFTERNOON- SAM MOTHER'S DINER...




"Hey Artie... how ya doin?" said Lou...



''How ya doin Cap...How's the great investigation? I haven't seen one of them since Thursday.."laughed Lt. Tragg..



"They got nothin...Interviews with families, friends, co-workers that have gone nowhere...No Prints, No DNA, They've checked the financials of all five women and found nothing. They have Plain Clothes guys and Uniforms all up Broad Street..but they haven't gotten close to anything substantial..." said Captain Stewart....



''Didn't they have an eyewitness that was drawing a sketch of the perp?" asked Lt. Tragg.



"That was the young lady that was tossed out of the window the other day.... and get this...The sketch has vanished...They can't find it."said Captain Stewart,.


"This is just sloppy policework on Sissy's part...I'm surprised at her... I need to be running this case."said Lt. Tragg.


"Let it go Artie... It's their case...They're working all of the murders." said Lou Stewart..



"I'm taking this to the Deputy Of Operations." said Lt. Tragg, who got up and walked out...

''See ya around Cap!" he said.



Captain Lou Stewart watched him as he walked out..



SUNDAY AFTERNOON-


"Okay guys...Hot links are ready!" said Eddie C.  he had brought his mini grill and had fixed us some hot links..







Carlotta and Sharon had fixed us some Pork and Beans..


 "Ummmmmmmmm just what the doctor ordered to top the weekend off."said Sissy.

''Si" said Carlotta 


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm everything is delicious." said Tyriq.

"Yes indeed." said Jimmy.


"Tomorrow , we start over."said Sirena.

"How we gonna keep Captain Stewart out of the way?" asked Hop..

''Don't worry about him.." said Duke.


"We have to worry..He is a clear and present suspect." said Angie.

"He is indeed.. we are going to need his DNA." said Sharon.
"I've noticed he never eats or drinks anything when he's here." I said.


"How careful is he?" said Eddie C.


"Too Careful...He doesn't know we have DNA and that it's being examined by an independent DNA LAB as we speak.." said Hazel...


as we all grabbed a beer....


IV-


MONDAY MORNING!


Lt. Tragg walked into our day room...where we all were assembled...

"Alright...Have you guys made ANY progress , ANY Progress at all on these five murders.....six murders now? " he asked.

 ''We are working these cases hard... Duke and Angie are going back to the sixth girl's site to recanvass, something I hear is foreign to you." said Sissy, not trying to hide her sarcasm and not wanting to let what we were doing get out to captain Lou Stewart , who was still hanging around us..



"Which means you got nothin....You guys are hanging around here when you should be out on the streets." said Lt. Tragg..

''And what would you have us do that we haven't already done?   We've interviewed and talked to all of the family members, friends and associates and co-workers of all five , now six girls...and it's turned up nothing...The six girls didn't know each other..didn't travel in the same circles.."said Carlotta.


"We have no DNA or Prints..." said Tyriq, which was a lie..We had DNA from two of the six sites...DNA that was being examined as we spoke.

"We got plain clothes guys and cars and uniforms all up and down Broad Street, but we can't patrol every inch.. and we got teams on all of the Street and Traffic Cams..."said Jimmy.


"We are going out and hit our C.I.'s today."said Sirena.

"We are certain somebody heard or knows something on the streets." said Hop...

"And as Siss said..Angie and I are going to recanvass the last site, see if we missed something." said Duke.


"WHO??? Siss???  Don't you mean Lieutenant Van Buren?   It's way too loose over here Sissy...And that's why this investigation is so sloppy...You lost an eyewitness....You lost the sketch,,I understand you had files of two cold cases that resemble this...What happened there?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"The files vanished...and that's not on us...THAT HAPPENED IN YOUR SHOP...THEY LOST THE FILES....One of the detectives has retired and no one knows where he is.. and the other is on leave all of a sudden and his whereabouts are not known..." said Angie..


"EXCUSES...EXCUSES....BOTTOM LINE...YOU GOT NOTHIN..YOU GOT FIVE WEEKS OF NOTHIN...." said Lt. Tragg... "The Deputy of Operations wants action on this and fast.."said Lt. Tragg.


"Are you finished?   I'm going to tell you this one more time...You seem to have a thick skull and things don't resonate with you.... THIS IS MY CASE!!!!...MY DETECTIVES ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK ON THIS!!!  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE OR THE TIMING OF WHEN IT'S CRACKED!   IF THE DEPUTY OF OPERATIONS HAS ANYTHING TO TELL ME...HE CALLS ME JUST LIKE HE CALLS YOU....NOW GO AWAY AND LET MY PEOPLE WORK!" said Sissy, angrier than she had been in awhile.. 

"That's my phone...I've got to take this..." he laughed.

"Good Morning My Esteemed Deputy Of Operations... Yes...I am over at C.I. D. headquarters getting a progress report on the investigation....What is that sir?  Yes, I remember you telling me to back off....Yes..I remember you telling me that it's Sissy's case...I know sir but....No sir...My head is not up my ass...No sir...Yes..I have a few cases on my desk...I-I was going to assign them to uh some of my detectives....Sir, I don't know how the sketch got stolen....I don't know who misplaced the files...Yes sirrrrr sirrrrrrrr....Yes, I'll, I'll get right on it sirrrrr...You won't have any problems out of me sir...Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrr sirrr!" he said and hung up.

He was as  red as a beet...He looked like he wanted to cry almost.. He turned without saying another word and promptly exited..


 











It was one of those rare moments....but Captain Stevens, Sissy, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena ,Hop, Duke and Angie all busted out into gales of laughter.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Sunflower said...

I just loved this...Everybody meeting up and enjoying food, fellowship while doing laundry...One of Beverly's best ideas...A Laundry day!

Toni said...

Great Episode and a Funny one too! This Captain is really making a nuisance of himself around the ladies. What is his deal?

Angie B. said...

I think he's the Broad Street Strangler....I'm going out on a limb here...but why is he hanging around? Why is he seemingly impeding their investigation?? And where are those other two detectives that investigated the other cases??

James Perkins said...

You could be on to something Angie B. I'm asking those same questions.

Anonymous said...

Great Episode...Everybody knows that after Brunch they are going home and screw each others brains out...OUUUUUUU tht thought of it has me throwing my panties to the rafters!!!