Monday, August 10, 2026

Take Down- Part 1

 


THE MARINA AT PENNS LANDING-FRIDAY  AFTERNOON!


In a small Cantina, Lt. Tragg displayed Crabs and Crab Legs on the table...Crabs he had caught from the river during his night duty on the Marine Boat. Crab Fishing had become his hobby.





"Ummmmmm these are some good crabs Artie...You get em out of the river?" asked Private Investigator Bert Vandenberg.

''Where Else? You don't think I bought all of these crabs from the Fish Market do ya? "Yup ,fresh outta the river....Have some beer." said Lt. Tragg.

He passed Bert a full mug of Beer...


"Ya know, if you ever get tired of being police...You could open up a fish market and sell what you catch." said Bert...

"Hardy Har Har....You're a comedian...How does the surveillance of Philadelphia's Prince of the City, Jason Prince going?" asked Lt. Tragg.



 He had asked Bert Vandenberg to bird dog the famed Prosecutor... He blamed him for his present predicament, being out on the Marine Boat again....due to his complaints about two investigations in which he suffered two losses in court.


''Well, the young counselor has an incredible libido...I need a scorecard to keep up with the broads he's banging...Assistant District Attorney Casey O'Rourke, Assistant District Attorney Yvonne Harris, Attorney Ingrid Stevenson and a hot Para-legal named Stacy Sheridan....My God....I don't know where he gets the energy from.. My operatives have managed to sneak in and plant. Micro-Cameras and Micro Listening devices in the bedrooms of all of their apartments and his over the coming week...Soon I'll have fresh video of him in action in stereophonic sound..







"Mmmmm these crabs are good...You off today?"asked Bert...


"Nope...but I don't start my shift until midnight...Next week is my last week of night shift...After that I'll start working days again."said Lt. Tragg. "That little bastard got me put on this boat....I could kill him.."said Lt. Tragg.

''After I mail the zip drives to his various women...You won't have to kill him...THEY'LL DO IT FOR HIM!"laughed Bert Vandenberg.

"Gooood!  That'll fix him and good." laughed Lt. Tragg...


THE NIGHT BEFORE-

CASEY-

In the apartment complex where Assistant District Attorney Casey O'Rourke resided..

"You're so lucky I let you back in my life and my bed." said ADA Casey O'Rourke..


"I told you babe...She meant nothing to me.." said Jason Prince..


"MMMMMMMMMMMM, you're the only one that matters to me.." he said as they kissed passionately..

"You are such a liar....You're just horny that's all." she said.

"I am horny...Horny as hell!" he said.

"I've got a boner for you that won't quit." he moaned ,continuing to kiss her..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm show me." she said as they continued to kiss.

"AWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he moaned.


"OUUUUUUUUUUU!" he said as they undressed each other....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GODDD! LOOK AT YOUUU!!! YOU'RE AS HARD AS  A CEMENT CINDER BLOCK!! OUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU BABY!" he said..

"OHH MYYY!" she exclaimed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned as he unsnapped her bra..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DAMN!" he moaned, slipping her panties down...

He spread her legs and entered her slowly...She was warm and wet and smelled good and was driving him insane.. 

She was attracted to his bad boy charm....She knew he was a rogue, but something about him just turned her on...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH CASEY...OUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHH YOU NASTY NASTY BOYYYYYYYY!" she cooed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!!!" he moaned as she opened her legs wider and allowed him to plow deeper...she wrapped her arms around his neck...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PUT IT ALL IN....OUUUUUUUUUUU PUT IT ALL IN...YESSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWD!" she screamed...

Her head turned from side to side...She was crying like a school girl and having an intense orgasm....
"OHHHHHHHHH CASEY!" he moaned..

"UMMMM JASON!" she cooed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PUT IT ALL IN....OUUUUUUUUUUU PUT IT ALL IN...YESSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWD!" she screamed...

Her head turned from side to side...She was crying like a school girl and having another intense orgasm....Her legs were shaking furiously.....

"OHHHHHH YOU NASTY NASTY BOYYYYYYYY!" she cooed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned..

They made sweet love for TEN TO ELEVEN HOURS before they both climaxed....



All the while, never realizing that their every move, their every coo and moan was being video taped and recorded...

II-


FRIDAY NIGHT-

"I know this nice little out of the way Bar, down by Penns Landing...It's a real Bohemian Joint called The No I.D. Bar..You won't have a chance of running into anybody you know there." said ADA Casey O'Rourke.
"Good ,I like places like this.." said Jason Prince.

But upon entering he saw- Olivia, Beverly and Crew, Yvette Jones -Lockwood and crew, The two groups of attorneys who had bested him in court and half a dozen other attorneys he knew in one way or another.

"Oh Wow! An out of the way place where we won't run into anybody we know huh?" he said snarkily..


"Oh Wow! I had no idea they knew about a place like this. You want to leave?" asked Casey...


"Nah, how would that look?...Let's take a seat...On the other side of the bar." said Jason.

 

''Did you see who entered the bar??...Jason Prince." said Olivia.
 
"What? The Prince of the City?" Donnie Ray laughed jokingly...
"Haven't seen him since we beat him in court." said Beverly.
"Yeah , he was busy, winning about 11 other cases and then he ran into a wall with Yvette and her gang."said Nelson.

"He's with Casey...I'm surprised... She slapped the hell out of him in court remember?" said Josie.
" Well apparently she's gotten over it." said Paris.

"Yeah, they're hanging out.."said Bresha.
''Ahhhh leave em be.They aint bothering us." said Tony...

"Tony's right...Leave em be...The less said about em the better."said Alfreda.

"He's a real operator...I saw him with another woman last week."said Rockland. 

 "Well Look who it is...The Prince of the City." said Yvette sarcastically....

''Yeah that's what they call him.."laughed Gary..


"Ha we gave the Prince a sound beating last week." said Keith Jones.
"He looks like he's recovered...He's back with Casey."said Bee Bee,.
" He has that rougish charm..She's attracted to bad boys.."said Sofia.
"Yeah that's the ticket.." laughed Kahlil.

"You all are so bad!"laughed Jade.


Her husband Danny laughed and shook his head.




So did Virginia. "I wonder if he knows we are talking about him.?" she said.

''As egotistical as he is...He probably knows it.!" said Jetty.
 
"If you buy me another drink ,I'll go home with you tonight."laughed Jazzy to her husband.

''Awwwww I bet you say that to all the boys." Dabnis joked back...She was sitting on his lap and he was rubbing her butt softly which was getting her very aroused.
"Look over there...It's Jason Prince."said Kayla.
"I see him... He has no problem getting women."said Ray.
"Yes , he's as you guys say it a real operator." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.
Her Husband Chip squeezed her tight...She was sitting on his lap and he was as aroused as ever,,

Something she noticed...She smiled at him.

And gave him a slow ,soft kiss...

"There's the old Prince of the City sitting over there." said Karen.
"Yes I see him.."said B.L.
Natalie and her husband David were oblivious to the conversations around them, They were kissing passionately...

"OUUUUUUU DAVID!" Natalie moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMMM NATALIE!" he moaned.


Brooke and her husband, Sean were doing the same thing..

Kissing like kissing was going out of style.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM CHOCOLATE DADDY." she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VANILLA MILKSHAKE." he moaned.


"Those two need a room." laughed Zoey..
"So do these two." said Lem, talking about Renee and Tyrell..
Who were also kissing passionately..
"OUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE HUNG LIKE A HORSE...OUUUUUUU"moaned Renee.

"OHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRL" moaned Tyrell...
"UMMMMMMMMMM I'M GOING HOME WITH YOU TONIGHT!" laughed Renee jokingly...

"WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE?" laughed Tyrell as they continued to kiss..

"You are a horny goat.." laughed Lee, removing her husband Matthew's hand from up under her skirt..
"I can't help it.." laughed Matthew...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I know....I can't help letting you have me either.." admitted Lee as she kissed her husband..


"I want you sooo bad...I'm as horny as you are." said Lee..


"Here come more drinks." said Nina.
"Yes...."said her husband, Carlos.








"They are pretty cozy over there...They all hang out together a lot..I've seen them all at Curley's on "Couples Night"..with the exception of Olivia and Beverly, I think they all work over in the Bridge Building, across the street and down the street at Women's Law Center...That's the connection. Private Buses come to pick them up at closing...So they don't drive inebriated. They all live on the same street or vicinity." said Casey.


"WOWWWW!!! How careful are they huh? No DUI's going their way huh?" laughed Jason Prince, who had his hand up Casey's skirt and had it hiked so high, you could see her panties.



"Watch your hands mister." Casey said, pulling her skirt down and giggling.



III-

MONDAY NIGHT-

YVONNE-

"I haven't seen you since we did it in the Judge's Chambers...I thought you had forgotten about me.."said Assistant District Attorney Yvonne Harris.


"No I've been busy with prosecutions.....I've never forgotten about you." said Jason Prince.

"I heard you finally lost a case, then you won 11 more and then you lost another.,..Guess you're not as invulnerable as you thought huh? You're human like the rest of us." said Yvonne Harris..


"I'm invulnerable to you baby." he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her..


"Mmmmmmmmmmm you're a real smooth operator.."she said.


"You know me...You know I'm all about you..." he moaned..


''Are you? I hear you and Casey O'Rourke have a thing." said Yvonne.


"WE HAD A THING!!  It's soooo over...I'm all about you...." said Jason Prince.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm you're all about getting into my panties. You have been since I've known you." she whispered as they began kissing again..

''And what could be wrong with that? We are two adults.." he said as they continued kissing...


''And we are both kind of horny..." she said.

"Yessss!" he replied as he took her clothes off..


"You are so co-ordinated" he said, ogling her in her matching bra and panties..

"I'm glad you like." she said.




They walked to her bedroom....


They had fooled around in the Judges Chambers, but this was the first time he was actually in her apartment, in her bed..

He laid her across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...This was the first sex she'd had in three months....both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....


She opened her legs wider and wrapped her arms around his neck ,so he could plow inside of her deeper..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled as he plowed deeper...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned...

She was warm and wet like Casey....smelled like a newborn baby and had him to the point of where he didn't know if he was coming or going...

She began to tremble....her head turned from side to side and tears and sweat just streamed down the side of her face...She was having multiple orgasms....

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed.

They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  JASON!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"YVONNE , YVONNE baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...

"I'm YVONNE  baby now huh? OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed out....

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  JASON, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!


She straddled him and eased herself down on him... She was a real freak , he thought..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he cried out...


Yvonne Harris was very passionate, a far cry from her prissy controlled public demeanor....

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..

 riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..

They sat on the side of the bed , kissing like two horny teenagers, while she continued to ride him...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....

ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....

She had her final intense orgasm.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU JASON!!!!!  " she moaned..

Giving him one last smooch....



All the while, never realizing that their every move, their every coo and moan was being video taped and recorded...

IV-


THE NEXT MORNING-

"These two zip drives have your boy Jason Prince in bed with Casey O'Rourke one night and Yvonne Harris another night... really going at it..." said Private Investigator, Bert Vandenberg....






"Make copies...and sit on em....I'm gonna want a copy mailed to each of the girls and to his boss, Deputy D.A. Lester Burke."said Lt. Tragg.

"Burke? Why Burke?" asked Bert Vandenberg...

"Those two women are going to go after each other first, then him...The tension and disfunction in that office is going to be monstrous...Burke is going to eventually have to speak to and discipline Prince..
His world is going to come down around his ankles.."said Lt. Tragg..


"Like his trousers...heh heh heh.." laughed Bert..

"YEAH!" laughed Lt. Tragg.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: