Friday, August 14, 2026

The Whole Town's Laughing


BROOKE KENNEDY- MARKS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/ Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. Washington D.C..

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia District Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


NATALIE JEAN TENNISON-CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


 Married to David Charles.



DAVID KEITH CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University Beasley School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT

MARRIED TO NATALIE CHARLES.



KAREN ALEXANDRIA PAGE

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Moved with her parents to Narberth, PA.

Graduated from Lower Merrion High School.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law-University Of Pennsylvania.

JD-University of Pennsylvania School of Law

Passed the bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware/New York /California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married Civil Rights Attorney Lloyd Cantrell, Moved to San Francisco, where she worked as an assistant Attorney for Lloyd Cantrell's practice.

Lloyd Cantrell murdered and she returned to Philadelphia PA.

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia D.A.'s Office.

Now Supervisor- Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit

Married to Attorney /Podcaster/Talk Show Host- B.L. Benz.




Sean Marks

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Northeastern High School.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Villanova University

J.D.- Georgetown  University Law Center

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Virginia/ Washington D.C./ Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Brooke Kennedy, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Federal Public Defender- U.S. Courthouse- Philadelphia PA.

Married to Attorney Brooke Kennedy again



Jessica Sanchez-Burrows

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan High School for Girls

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Villanova University

Passed the bar in Pennsylvania/New York/ Delaware /New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Staff Attorney - The Innocence Project- Philadelphia.

Married to Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows



Charles "Chip" Burrows

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School..

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law-Georgetown School of Law.

JD- Georgetown School of Law

Passed the Bar in Virginia/ Maryland /  Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Senior Associate Attorney - Dan Stevens -Claude Perkins Attorneys at Law-Philadelphia PA.

Public Defender

Staff Attorney - The Innocence project- Philadelphia.

Matthew Akes

Born in Lagos, Nigeria

Was brought to Philadelphia PA. when he was six months old . Has lived here ever since.

His Father, Matthew Akes Srs. Naturalized American Citizen, Attorney ,works at the International Consulate here in Philadelphia.

His Mother and Sister have become Naturalized Citizens..

Graduated from Central High School..

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University,Philadelphia PA.

JD- Yale Law School

Passed Bar in Ct, MA,  Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and New York,

Speaks French, Spanish and Russian Fluently

Practices International Law at the International Consulate



Lee (Lisa Chou Lai) Phillips

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Her Father and Mother second generation American Citizens owned  a successful Dry Cleaning Business...

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University.

Studied Law at Middleton School of Law for two years, suspended studies because of pregnancy..
suffered a miscarriage.

Had transcripts transferred to Drexel University-Thomas Klein School of Law, where she has been a student for a year..

Has Interned for Olivia Bennett -Alexander/Beverly West East and Associates and Yvette Jones Lockwood-Managing partner of McCluskey/Cozen Connor and Pratt and associates. The Innocence Project and other law firms.

J.D.- from Thomas Klein School of Law, Drexel University





Assistant District Attorney Jason Prince studied his laptop as he sat in the Courthouse waiting area waiting for a verdict in this latest case he was handed.  He was studying the attorneys he had just faced.
They were young and smart, but with the exception of Karen Page-Benz....None of them had been practicing as long as he had...He considered them all green and inexperienced.

Nine Attorneys....The man needed a team of Nine Attorneys to bring his case to court ..He was going back to finish his life sentence.

He watched them from across the room. He smiled snarkily.... He had this case in the bag , he thought.
No way he was going to lose two in a row.

He had afterall faced Natalie and Brooke in court once before...getting a hung jury... The Judge dropped the charges in the case..  He had asked Jessica out once before , but she had turned him down...and Lee Phillips, the pretty Asian attorney had just passed the bar last year...Clearly he had nothing to fear from this crew.




"Hot Coffees , Come and Get it!" said David as he and Natalie passed coffees out to everybody.





"I don't care...It's hot and it's right on time." said Natalie.

"I feel you girlfriend." said Brooke as David  passed her a coffee...


She took a disinfectant wipe and wiped Natalie's lipstick smudge off of David's face...and his lapel..
She laughed...

"You two are something else...Can't keep your hands off each other.." she laughed.

"And you two are any better?...Sean is wearing a dark shirt which covers it up better.."said Natalie..wiping Brooke's lipstick smudge off the side of his face and his lapel..



Sean smiled sheepishly....

"What can I say...She's irresistable!" he laughed.
So did Brooke...

"Can't put anything past you bestie!" laughed Brooke.

"Jason Prince is sitting over there thinking he's got this in the bag, but he was a bit off his game in this trial, not as sharp as I've seen him before... Yall did good in countering a lot of his old arguments ."said Karen..


"This case is thirty years old... The Prosecutor that sent this man up is dead...You would have thought that  Jason would have come up with new testimony , a new argument or something."laughed Natalie.


"He's so full of himself  and did so much , wasted so much time trying to intimidate, me, you, Jessica and Baby girl that he didn't even try..." said Brooke.

''That was good for us...He knew better than to try that crap on Chip, Sean and me. Karen too!" David mused...



"I was practically laughing at him...He tried to ask me out  a couple of years ago...I turned him down flat and he's kind of had it in for me ever since then, Mocking my accent and all. "said Jessica.

"Well he's going to get his ...I can't wait for the verdict.." said her husband, Chip...
"I love your confidence. ." said Lee.
"We polled the jury.We got this"said Matthew.. Meaning he, David and Sean looked at the jurors faces and got what they thought was a good read on the probability of an acquittal.


The Bus from the city jail pulled up in front of the courthouse.. It carried their client.. William "Willie" Powell, A Black man serving Life with no possibility of parole for a 1996 murder he swore up and down he didn't commit.


He had been jailed for 30 years for a murder he swore up and down he did not commit, New DNA evidence and a recanted testimony lead to the Innocence Project taking his case and bringing the attorneys from Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity into the case,.
We had battled ADA Jason Prince fiercely for a week and a half...He could have let this case go, could have let another ADA take it on...but he insisted...almost as if he needed some type of win to make up for the loss of his four and now five bedroom partners



Assistant District Attorney Casey O'Rourke-

Assistant District Attorney Yvonne Harris.

Attorney Ingrid Stevenson, who was formerly an Investigator for the D.A.'s Office...

Stacey Madison, a young para-legal, currently working in the D.A.'s Office.

Somehow or other they all discovered he was sleeping with the others and confronted him in a violent
take down at Curley's Bar called "The Thursday Night Massacre" that still had tongues wagging and laughter abounding...

Even his latest former Main Squeeze, Attorney Gretchen Bondi


while not a part of that...was out of his reach,,,,


She was a few feet away from everyone in the Judges Chambers , awaiting a hearing and with her new boyfriend,  Attorney Calvin Gables.. They were working together again.

"Gretchen, I've never felt this way before...." he whispered..
"Hmmmmmmmph you're lying to me...You're as hard as a cement cinder block...OUUUUUUU! AND SO DAMN BIG!" she giggled...

"That's not what I mean." he said.


"I know what you mean....I feel that way too!" she whispered...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he moaned as they began to kiss.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO HARD!! OUUUUU!!!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY BOYYYYY!!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

He unsnapped her bra...

He slipped her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY BOYYYYY!!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

He lifted her up, placed her on the desk, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY BOYYYYY!!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed..as he thrusted away...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO BIG!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD! OUUUUU!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned loudly..

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN BEFORE SOMEBODY HEARS US!" she giggled."UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned loudly..thrusting away!

and back in the waiting area..


"Everyone enter the courtroom, The Jury has returned with a verdict!" said the Bailiff.


II-


COURTROOM C-


"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE KELLY ANNE MERCER!" said the bailiff.


"Be Seated ..... Has the jury come to a decision?" she asked.



"YES WE HAVE YOUR HONOR!" said the foreman who passed the verdict to the bailiff.. She passed it to Judge Kelly Anne.


She read it...Her face showing no emotion....

"Would the defendant and his attorneys please stand." she said.


William Powell stood with his multi-racial team of attorneys...They were young , and fearless...
A far cry from his elderly, now deceased defense attorney from the past , who was now deceased...
Even the arresting officer, Lt. Clarke, Then Detective Clarke was deceased.

Yet he had survived them all and awaited this day....
Karen held his hand....

His co-lead attorney, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows stood on the other side of him...

The other young attorneys, all in High School or grade school when he originally went to prison stood behind him.
Her husband, Charles "Chip " Burrows
Brooke Marks
Natalie Charles
David Charles,
Sean Marks
Matthew Akes and his pretty new bride,
Lee Phillips stood behind him...

Judge Kelly Anne passed the envelope to the bailiff and said to her..

"Read it."


"WE THE JURY REPRESENTING THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA IN THE MATTER OF WILLIAM HENRY POWELL FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!"said the female bailiff.


Jason Prince held his head... He had lost his third case....and this was his second loss in a row. He was in tears and he angrilly kicked the table several times....Crying like a baby.

"MR. PRINCE....MR. PRINCE...WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE THAT!" said Kelly Anne...

Lt. Tragg was sitting in the visitors section, howling with laughter....He was laughing so hard, he was shaking... His face was beet red.... This was the best revenge...Jason Prince had not only lost all of his bedroom playmates...but had lost his second case in a row...He couldn't blame him for this one...He had absolutely nothing to do with it....He howled with laughter....everyone sitting near him looked at him and chuckled...



"THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!   THIRTY YEARS!!! THIRTY YEARS I TRIED TO YELL EVERYBODY THAT I DID NOT KILL THAT WOMAN...FINALLY SOMEBODY BELIEVED ME AND TOOK UP MY CASE!" said a very emotional William Henry Powell.


"I saw your case on "HARD BOTTOM" and I just had to take it up."said Jessica. "And I had to get my friends involved." she said.


"I'm so glad you did..." said William Powell.

"What are you planning on doing, your first night of freedom?" asked Karen.


"I'm going to put on a nice new suit that you guys bought for me for court, Go to my local bar and have a nice cold beer..." said William Henry Powell..

"OH GOOOD FOR YOU!" said Brooke, hugging him..

"DON'T PARTY TOO HARD!" laughed Natalie.

"REMEMBER, MODERATION!! BUT DO HAVE A GOOD TIME." said David.
"YOU DESERVE IT....YOU'VE GOT THIRTY YEARS WORTH OF LIVING DUE YOU!" said Sean.
"I'm so happy for you." said Lee.
"I'm glad I was part of the team that helped Free you." said Matthew.


"We are going to try and get compensatory damages for your time and suffering from the state of Pennsylvania." said Chip.

''Yes, Monday Morning we are going to file a brief to that effect in Appellate Court." said Jessica.


He watched them all congratulating themselves  and laughing and talking.....He couldn't believe he had lost two in a row...
He looked behind him and he saw and heard. Lt. Tragg, still laughing his head off.


There was someone who he had pissed off royalty....Someone who hated him enough to have masterminded something like this...but someone not smart enough to do it, he reasoned, plus he was away on that boat the whole time, he reasoned..


William Henry Powell, newly freed walked by him...a free man!  Without a care in the world...reminding him of the third case he had lost....the second in a row...


III-


As the Judges Chambers emptied , 


Attorney Calvin Gables walked out of the Judges Chambers.....His trousers and suit were wrinkled


Gretchen's lipstick smudges were all over his face and his lapel...and he looked dazed...




Gretchen emerged, applying lipstick and straightening out her clothing....


Jason Prince saw this... He knew exactly what had happened...How many times had he come out of those same Judges Chambers with Yvonne Howard and Casey O'Rourke, Lipstick all over his face and lapel and his suit wrinkled...

Gretchen had a lover... Attorney Calvin Gables, an Attorney he had humiliated in court a few years back.Now he was canoodling with Gretchen, his Gretchen...



Calvin and Gretchen smiled at each other sheepishly and held hands as they exited the courtroom...


What a frustrating day he had had... He'd lost his third case, his second loss in a row....and he had come to the realization that he and Gretchen wouldn't be sleeping together anytime soon.


IV-


Bayside PA. WEDNESDAY NIGHT!

The famed Philadelphia Suburb had a rooftop restaurant with a pool and a perfect view of Philadelphia.


Jason Prince decided to hang out in Bayside....Away from the Philadelphia haunts where he was being laughed at....Here away from anyone who knew him or so he thought..

He looked up and to his surprise....Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her crew, Yvette Jones Lockwood and her crew and a number of other attorneys, including the ones who bested him today were taking up seats at the other end....Ordering food and drinks, laughing and talking... Unaware that he was even present.
Seemed like where ever he went, he couldn't escape the people who knew him. 

''Donnie Ray, this place is beautiful....Thank you for finding it and booking space for all of our friends.."said Olivia.
 
''The weather is kind tonight..Nice cool winds blowing...Not too humid..." said Donnie Ray.


"I love this view...Wowwwwww!"said Beverly....
"So do I....We should've brought our swim trunks...We could've gone swimming."laughed Nelson.

"I love this....A Nice view of the city....A Pool on the side.." said Josie.
"And good food and drink."said Paris.

"I'm glad we all could enjoy this together."said Bresha.
"Yeah Me too!" said Tony....

''Don't you love this Rockland?" said Alfreda.

 "I love everywhere I am with you.." said Rockland.

Beers

Fried Chicken platters with Greens and Sweet Potatoes and Cornbreadand sweet Tea platter were delivered.



 
"WOWWWW!  I can't believe my Uncle is not on the board of this place ." said Daniel Bristol...
"You never know, he might be.." said Alexa Pratt, his girlfriend, hugging him...

"I'm so glad Olivia and Donnie Ray invited all of us to this...I was looking for someplace to go this afternoon." said Toni Robinson...

"Yeah, so was I.."said her boyfriend, Eric Sellers.

"I'm so glad Olivia and Donnie Ray invited all of us to this...I was looking for someplace to go this afternoon." said Serendipity....

''Nice to have good friends like them...I didn't know they were such foodies."laughed her boyfriend, Kevin Collins.


Jason Prince couldn't believe it....His Boss, Lester Burke was here with his girlfriend, the Director of the Public Defender's Office, Natika Summers.

''When Olivia called me...I couldn't believe it...I was planning to sit under the air conditioner in my underwear and look at my phone....This is sooooooo much better." said Natika.

"I wouldn't have minded seeing you sitting in your underwear under the AC."laughed Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke...
"Oh hush up smarty...You see quite enough of me in my undies."laughed Natika.



Shrimp Baskets....



Fried Chicken platters

More Beers 

And more drinks arrived.
 

 "This place is sooo nice...As much as we are in Bayside...I'm surprised we never heard of it." said Yvette.


"I think this place is relatively new." said Gary....

"I'm loving this place, the view, the water...the food.."said Keith Jones.
"Me too!  The Drinks! WOW!"said Bee Bee.
''And I was going to spend a quiet afternoon under the air conditioner, watching TV..." said Sofia.
"This is a great way to spend a Wednesday Night...And Tomorrow We'll all be at Curleys.." said Kahlil.

"I'm loving this place."said Jade.

"Me too!"said Danny....



''When Olivia called the office...I couldn't believe it...I was planning to sit under the air conditioner in my underwear and look at Television....This is sooooooo much better." said Virginia.

"Ummmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmm. I wouldn't have minded seeing you do that."laughed Jetty.

"Oh hush up Horny toad!" laughed Virginia.


More drinks and more food arrived.






"Olivia ordered Three Buses to bring all of us out here...So that everybody could enjoy themselves and not have to worry about a safe trip home...That was thoughtful of her."said Jazzy.

"It was and finding this nice place was even more thoughtful."said Dabnis.
''Donnie Ray actually found it.. His Musician Buddies told him about this place and he booked us all in it for tonight." said Kayla.
"The Bennett Family scores again..."laughed Ray.
"This is the perfect celebration of our court victory today." said Jessica.
Chip hugged her... "The perfect celebration will be tonight at home.." he whispered in her ear...

"That goes without saying papi.."laughed Jessica.

"Thank you husband for bringing William Powell's case to light on your show."said Karen.
"I knew one of you guys would take up the case...Olivia's group, Yvette's group or you guys.." said B.L.
''We took it on with them."said Natalie, who was sitting on her husband's lap..
"Yeah, our old friends from the Public defenders office." said David, speaking of Jessica and Chip.
"It was fun working with them again.." said Brooke.
"Olivia, thanks for letting us use your facilities for research and picking jurors." said Sean..
"I was glad to be able to help.....Enjoy yourselves tonight..You guys earned it." said Olivia.


"Yes you did....I was proud to say I know you all." said Zoey...
"The Guy you went up against is here tonight...See him over there?" said Lem.
"Jason Prince....I see him.Bet he didn't expect to see us here tonight."said Renee.
"He can't go anywhere and be inconspicuous." laughed Tyrell.

"I see he is by himself.."said Lee.
''All of his girls are missing." said Matthew.
"That's why he's here...probably to try and pick up a girl." said Nina.
Carlos cracked up laughing...."You all are too funny." said Carlos.


They all sat and enjoyed their night.


EPILOUGE-


THE NEXT NIGHT- THURSDAY-


Jason Prince returned to the Rooftop Bar and pool in Bayside the next night...a Thursday...He was right, all of the people who were here the night before were not here tonight...They were home in Philly at Curley's....

He was here alone....No one knew him...No one was laughing at him and he no longer had to share the bar with the attorneys who had beaten him in Three seperate cases...

He sat at the bar alone..

And drank alone or so he thought.....

He felt a tap on his shoulder...


"You know all of the cool places to drink..." said Casey O'Rourke..

"Yeah, you would think so..." laughed Jason Prince..


''Are you with somebody?" she asked.
"No have a seat...What are you drinking..?" he asked.

"What ever you just had.." she said.




Two lemon drop martinis arrived...


"You've had a rough time the past few weeks....Lost two cases in a row...at odds with all of your girlfriends...."said Casey.


"Yes it's been quite a humbling experience...Did you come to gloat?" he asked.

"Nope...I didn't expect to see you or anybody I knew here tonight. But I'm glad to see you." said Casey.


''Same here. I was here last night....Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her husband, her niece, her husband, Her two associate attorneys and their husbands, her office manager and her husband, Rockland Cambridge were all here... Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Her husband, Gary, Keith Jones, Beatrice Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Kahlil Ahmed, their investigator, Jade and her husband, Her office manager, Jetty Dukes, the Judge and all of the other attorneys that hang with them...They were all here...Including our boss, Lester Burke and his girlfriend.." said Jason...

"Ouu you had a stacked house huh?...Well they're all at Curleys tonight..Couples Night.. I saw them coming in as I was leaving."laughed Casey..."They never bother me...but I didn't want to be around anybody who knows me tonight....I saw that jackass, Lt. Arthur Tragg....He was with Judge Kelly Anne Mercer... I really like her...She's as sweet as pie...What she sees in him, I'll never know.."laughed Casey..

"I said the same thing...heh heh heh..."laughed Jason Prince...

There was light ,laughter and then silence between them....Finally he said.

"Casey I'm sorry...I got a big head....I got caught up in my uh imagined greatness....I got brought down to Earth....Losing those three cases....Getting found out by all you women....being alone and horny for three weeks...It has humbled me greatly" he said and ordered another drink...




Casey ran her hands along his trousers....She squeezed his erection......

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU STAY HARD!" she exclaimed..

He smiled..

"Old habits die hard." he said.. He expected her to leave...She had finished and paid for her drinks..

"I rented one of the rooms downstairs....Care to join me?" she said.

"Are you serious?" he asked..


"Hurry up before I change my mind..." she said. She had planned to just rest and relax alone.




"Check PLEASE!" he said.

Minutes later they were in the room, three floors down that Casey had rented for the night.


"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'VE MISSED YOU!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!" she cooed. as they kissed.




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM JASONNNN!" she cried out as they continued to kiss.


He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHH CASEY! " he moaned..


They wasted no time falling on the bed...,

"OHHHHHHHHHHH CASEY, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM JASON!" she moaned as he entered her slowly..


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed as she opened her legs wider and allowed him to plunge deeper..

She wrapped her arms around his neck..

Jason was losing his mind...

Casey's head turned from side to side.....her body trembled....tears flowed like a river down the side of her face...She was having an orgasm the likes she hadn't had in awhile...
"OUUUUUUU I SO NEEDED THIS!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO DID I!" he moaned..

They made love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!

No one was recording this...No one knew they were here!

In Bayside, Below the fashionable rooftop Bar and pool!

FOR TABBY!



No comments: