Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Hit is a Hit


I awoke the next morning in Patty's bed....We had started out kissing and fondling each other in the club's bathroom and had finnally wound up going to her place and hastily removing our clothes and making love in the living room on the couch, then the floor, then the kitchen and finnally in the bedroom...
I was exhausted.....Patty was laying beside me snoring....I hated to leave...I had had such a great time with her...I didn't even know her last name....

She began to stir...she looked up at me with those lovely hazel eyes and that flawless honey brown skin and smiled the sweetest smile I ever saw....

"Hi Kooool Kat....Thank you for the best birthday present ever...! My lord!" she exclaimed....

"Girl, I felt like it was MY birthday." I laughed....

"Ah know you did...wow...it's been a long time since I had my buns done like that..my goodness..." she laughed.

"Well look...let me reach over here and get my blackberry...Give me your number and your e-mail information...I definitely want to see you again...but I gotta get up outta here..I got some business to take care of.." I said.

"I sure hope it aint got nothin to do with what we heard last night baby..I sho don't want nothing to happen to you..." she said.

"Nah..I aint no gangsta..Used to be...but now I just enjoy life...Got a few dollars,
got a nice place in Puerto Rico...tryin to get a place here to crash..." I said.

"You could stay here with me." she said.

"Nothin personal...but I don't believe in shackin...Only way I'll live with a woman is if we are married." I said.

"You ever been married?" she asked.

"Nope......but I lived with a woman once...She put me out on the coldest day of the year." I laughed , thinking about the memory.

"I would never put you out baby." she cooed.

"I know...but I still like to have somethin of my own..." I said and kissed her long and hard....I found myself getting excited again....but I remembered I had work to do..

"Sure you wanna go?" she asked ,looking at me alluring ly....

"I don't...but I gotta....Listen...I'm gone shoot through here tonight, how is that?" I said.

"Sure....." she said.

"By the way...what's your last name, I never knew it?" I asked.

"Oh my god, as long as you've known me Kool Kat.....It's Everette...you know that." she said. She was right..I had seen her around and joked with her for years, but only knew her by her first name...It was like that on the streets.

I got in my rental car and drove to Josie's, but didn't go in....The best way to contact Fathead now of days was to call Ralph Mole...his Lieutenant.. I called
Ralph Mole and informed him that I had to meet with him, Roscoe and the big man and it couldn't be in public...It had to be somewhere private..and that it was very important.

They knew me by my street rep...Like my buddy Chris Thompson used to say..
"Some of us can do it by rep alone.." They knew that if I was calling ,it was more than likely serious.

Ralph Mole directed me to an old Airplane hanger outisde of Philadelphia and on an old abandoned air strip. We all met there two hours later. Roscoe and Ralph Mole were there when I got there...Fathead and five other guys...all heavily armed , showed up about an hour later... Fathead had changed since the days when he, Chris, Little Pistol, Smooth, Chess and I were all just kids...He now didn't go anywhere without his armed entourage....From what I had heard,he had had several close calls with people trying to take his life. From what I heard, the big man wasn't seen in public much and didn't stay at any one place for more than two nights...What a way to live...That's why I gave it all up and I suspect that that was why Chris Thompson gave it up too.

Ralph Mole could have been a party planner or caterer in another lifetime...He had bottled water, coffee and orange juice at each spot on the table for all of us..
This wasn't a board meeting......Had to love the guy though..He was nothing,if not efficient.

"Kool Kat, my man...Never thought I'd see you back in Philly....Chris told me you were in Puerto Rico." said Fathead with a laugh, slapping me on the back.

"Yeah man, well, you get bored sitting on a beach all day... I missed Philly, this is my home baby." I said.

"True dat...so what is this about?" he said.

"It's about you...all of you...You have made an enemy and he wants all of you dead..That enemy is "Baby Doc"..." I said.

"Oh Brainless junior" said Fathead... Roscoe ,Ralph Mole and the five armed men all began laughing...

"I was at your spot last night...Mulberry Street" I said.

"Yeah? How you like it?" asked Fathead.

" Love it....I took some broad to the bathroom..." I said.

'What? You took some broad where....OHHHHHHH, okay, hehehheheh..I gotcha..go head Kool Kat" laughed Fathead.

"Anyway, we was in the ladies restroom and the lights were off, so they didn't know we were there..."Baby Doc" was goin on about how you killed his pops over some beef concernin your club or somethin....I don't know...but he told Marco Gervay to call up some outside help to get rid of you, Roscoe, Ralph Mole and your nephew, Chick." I said.

"Me? What the hell I do to them?" said Ralph Mole..

"Marco Gervay??...That little turncoat..he used to work for me...then he went to work for the Diaz Brothers..then after they imploded ,he was workin for "Big Daddy." Now that "Big Daddy" is in jail, I guess that little parasite is on "Baby
Doc's" jock..." said Fathead.

"I'm just pullin your coat..by the way, where is Chick? He should have been here?" I asked.

"That kid is gonna be the death of me yet...He's probably somewhere jerking off as usual." said Fathead..

"He's on the list too." I said.

"Roscoe....Ralph...go find him...call him......Thanks Kool Kat...I owe you..." said
Fathead..

"So how do we proceed boss?" asked Roscoe.

"If I know right...He's probably gonna call those Jamaica boys up....You know , the ones who hit those guys in New York...New York is still upset about that..
If we get a twenty on them guys and take em out first..We'll have big cred with
New York.. Allejandro hates Baby Doc...Just hasn't been able to get to him...
Ralph..You go find my Nephew....Roscoe...find Marco and send him a message.."
said Fathead.

I nodded my head...Things were going to get hot....I might just take Patty up on her offer...

Epilouge:
Sometime in the afternoon, Chick Peters and his driver were leaving their tailor with a bunch of new suits.... A 1979 Oldsmobile drove past them and stopped..
Two guys wearing Panama Hats, White Khaki pants and black wife beaters opened fire with .45's...

Two slugs hit the driver in his head, killing him instantly....Chick returned the fire, hitting one guy in the chest and just missing the second shooter. The second shooter fired again and hit Chick in the chest and the leg...Chick fell to the ground and tossed his gun up in the air.... The two shooters got back in the
car and pulled off.... Chick pulled out his Blackberry and tried to call his uncle,
but he was too weak...he collapsed and dropped his Blackberry in the street.

(To Be Continued...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and waving my panties in the air...This story is hot!!!

Jazzy said...

Good stuff Fam!

Swaggie said...

I'm diggin this story!

Tate2 said...

I can't wait to see Fathead and the crew get back at baby Doc!

Vanessa said...

Cool ass story Keith! I love Kool Kat.

Angie B. said...

Kool Kat sounds like a sexy a$$ man. I love him.

Toni said...

You're back at it...This looks like a winner.

Sunflower said...

More Mayhem LOL!