Friday, May 21, 2010

You're Killin Me!


Fathead and I sat down in Sam Mother's Restaurant and enjoyed two New York Strip steaks cooked Well done..With a Baked potato and a nice salad. My baked potato had butter just melting down the middle...Fathead's had sour cream....

Fathead had been out and about just like before...All at once , he was everywhere...At the strip club..At his club, Ciros which had been re-opened under "New management" and at his new joint,
"Mulberry Street". Chick was out of the hospital and was managing another one of Fathead's joints, A supper club...Ralph Mole and Roscoe were out and about as though nothing had happened. They all even showed up at Chris and Chess's card game a few days ago to everybody's
surprise.

"You know Kool Kat...I can't thank you again for putting me down on that Baby Doc business...He won't be around much longer...you can be sure of that." said Fathead.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah, after we eliminated them Jamaica boyz...I called in a favor to New York....They were so happy about what we did...They blew up three of Baby Doc's warehouses in Jersey and one of his
stash houses in Newark.....and you know that Blue custom made Bentley he like to drive? They lit that up too!." said Fathead with much glee.

"Dannnnnng.....And you out in the street like this? You know he's gonna double the bounty on your head." I said.

"Yeah he might...then again, he might not...He knows now that we know about him...and that I
got the best talent money can buy huntin him...He won't make a move in this city." laughed Fathead as we both continued to chow down...

"Just be careful from one big man to another..." said Kool Kat.

"How did you get so close to him?" asked Fathead.

"Thought you'd never ask...He hangs out at the Mermaid Club....I drink there occassionally. he knows of me, but he don't know too much about me....He and Gervay sit in there and have full blown meetings.. Hell,everybody in there knew what he was plottin to do." I said.

"You talkin bout Joe Neptune's joint?" asked Fathead...

"Yeah..." I said.

"I would send Roscoe down there, but Joe is a friend of mine...I don't want no bad publicity on his head....We'll get him eventually." laughed Fathead..

"I heard that big man." I said.

"Man...If you ever need ANYTHING...Ya hear me..anything...you just holla....I'm in your debt."
said Fathead.

A few days later...I just happened to be in the Mermaid club......I was in there drinking and talkin
baseball averages with Joe Neptune when Marco Gervay walked in.

"Oh Oh...Here comes trouble" whispered Joe Neptune to me. He didn't say anything...He just pointed to a booth in the corner where unknown to me at the time...Baby Doc was already sitting.

I ordered me another drink and just kind of casually got me a seat at a table across from them.
Baby Doc was distracted, he wasn't paying attention to me at all.

"You called Boss?" said Marco Gervay as he was about to sit down.

"Yeah..Don't sit.....Aint nobody tryin to sit with you." said Baby Doc.

"What's with the sudden attitude?" asked Marco.

"You gettin testy with me, huh...you little snitch." said Baby Doc.

"Who you callin a snitch you pint sized jackass?" said Marco.

"It occurred to me that everytime somethin was about to go down....seemed like Fathead's people was always ready and always prepared...Like they knew what was goin down ahead of time..." said Baby Doc.

"What you tryin to say?" said Marco...

"You done worked for Fathead before....You worked for the Diaz Brothers and you recently worked for Big Daddy...One Diaz Brother in jail...another one dead...Big Daddy in jail and then that leaves you." said Baby Doc.

"What? I aint have nothin to do wit none of those occurrences..." screamed Marco, now a little frightened.

"I heard on the street that you're a double dealin turncoat...not to be trusted...How much did Fathead pay you to turn on me?" screamed Baby Doc...who was now screaming so loud that people were getting up and moving away...I stayed right where I was.

"You crazy...I got a contract out on me just like you....I'm the one that brought them Jamaica Boyz here...Why would I double cross em?" said Marco.

"So you wouldn't have to pay them and you could keep my money...What? Did Fathead offer you a piece of real estate? Huh? Real Estate that belongs to me and my dad??" said Baby Doc.

"You know what? I'm gone walk out of here...You done lost your mind playa....I'm out." said Marco.

"Don't turn your back on me punk!" said Baby Doc as he produced a gun and fired twice ,hitting
Marco in both buttocks.

"Whoaaaaaa....You jus shot me in the butt" screamed Marco as he spun around in pain... Baby Doc fired again...this time hitting Marco in the side...

"Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh..." screamed Marco, who to the shock and horror of everyone produced his own pistol and opened fire on Baby Doc, blasting him three or four times in his chest...

Baby Doc looked to be almost in tears as he staggered backwards, holding his chest.....

"I don't believe it.....I've been shot." he said as he fell to the floor as dead as a doorknob!

Marco staggered out into the street and collapsed in a pool of his own blood....People were screaming and running....It was pure pandemonium.....Joe Neptune walked quietly over to me.

"Ah tole you he was trouble." he said.


A week later, I sat in the diner with Chess, Chris Thompson, Fathead , Ralph Mole and Roscoe...
They were laughing so hard at the story I just told them that I was certain they were going to be asked to leave...Chris Thompson kept slapping his knee and laughing.....Fathead had tears rolling
from his eyes....

"OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH, please tell us again Kool Kat....Them two fools shot each other.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa....Baby Doc shot him in both butt
cheeks ..ahahahahahahahahahaha, BWahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." laughed Fathead...

"And he say ...Whoaaaaaaaa....HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." laughed Roscoe....

"Yeah man, but Marco lit Baby Doc up....I didn't know he had it in him....Killed him right there on the spot." I said.

"How is Marco doing?" asked Chess.

"He be alright...He still in the hospital..." I said.

"I wonder which way he layin down...sideways? " laughed Chris Thompson...

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahha....Chris man, you know you wrong..that's foul." laughed Chess.

"You know what Kool Kat....I'm calling the contract on Marco off...This was too funny...With Baby
Doc out of the way, that snake will probably go back in his hole." said Fathead...

"Yeah sideways." said Chris Thompson...

"BWAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.." they all laughed in unison..What a crazy bunch of guys... I just shook my head.

That night at Patty's place...the bed springs were squeaking out of control and her big bed was rocking from side to side....

"OHHHHHHHH Kool Kat......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhhhh baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ouuuuuuuuuu....''

"Ouuuuuuuuu...ohhhh darling.....moree..moree..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu, you're killing me...ouuuu you're killin me."

"What did you say?" I asked her in mid stroke...

"It 's so good it's killin me...what you stoppin for..?" she said.

I just looked up at the ceiling for a half second and giggled like a cheshire cat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it. But umm ain't that chick's name Patty?

Keith said...

@Bored n Talkative- Sure was...I took care of it! Editor's mistake.
lol!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you!