Wednesday, November 23, 2011

53



Philadelphia- August 2011

Attorney Robert Foxworth, his young protoge' , Chance Howard and I sat in a coffee shop in Philadelphia enjoying tumblers of steaming hot coffee and pastries... That was the only thing enjoyable about this day for me....I was under indictment for Insider Trading and facing the very real possibility of going to prison...A place I had never been before and had never planned on going.

I had done everything right...Had gotten good grades in school....Had managed to stay out of trouble in a West Philly neighborhood that birthed some of the city's most "successful " drug kingpins.. and had gotten a scholarship to the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and despite much partying and late night sex...had managed to graduate with honors....

Had a nice condo in the Manyunk section of Philadelphia and commuted to New York City every day to a cushy job in finance..How did my life come to this?

''Listen kid..It was smart of you to get us to represent you...all 21 of the people at your firm who have been indicted have gotten themselves seperate counsel and have cut deals that will keep them out of jail..for the time being...Including your boss!" said Robert Foxworth


"Well why do you say it like that?" I asked.

"Brother, how much do you really know about her?" asked Robert Foxworth..

"Well uh..er...I've been working for her for two years...Uh we don't really socialize outside the job much...but er ahhh.." I said.

"You're sleeping with her aren't you?" asked Robert Foxworth.

"Huh?" I asked...How could he know??

"It's okay, you don't have to answer..it's all over your face...I've slept with enough women in my day to know all of the signs...She's got your nose so wide open that you didn't even know that she had you signing off on documents...documents that incriminate you my brother."he said.

"It's true Derrick...I did some diggin...She's covering up....and the others are covering up too...She's tellin the Feds that you were managing that fund...not her." said Chance Howard.

"What? No...Nancy wouldn't do that." I said.

"You don't have to believe us...but if I were you..I would keep my distance from her until this is over and for God's sake...Don't tell her anything about my legal strategy...you hear me?" asked Robert Foxworth..

"Yeah..Sure..Sure.." I said.

Just then...Several men with  Blue windbreakers that had yellow letters on them walked in..Wanna take a guess what those letters read?- FBI....


"Mr. Brown...Derrick S. Brown? We are with the FBI...We'd like to take you downtown for questioning." the agent in charge said.

"I'm his attorney."said Robert Foxworth.....

"You're welcome to come with us." he said.

II-



Three hours later..Robert, Chance and I were leaving the John Byrne Federal Building in center city, Philadelphia...Robert smiled....

"They've got nothin..At least nothing on you....Just keep your nose clean and keep away from that broad...There's something shysty about her..and I know a slick shysty broad when I see one."said Robert Foxworth....

In the background...I saw his assistant attorney, Chance Howard and a female administrative assistant looking at each other and sharing a private laugh...I smiled.


I should have listened to Attorney Foxworth, but I didn't...I got a call from Nancy a few hours later and before the phone went cold...I was in the condo she was leasing, talking and drinking a Martini..

"So how's everything?" she asked..

"It's good...I got a good attorney..."I said.

"Yeah..I do too...This is all a big mistake and misunderstanding.....Everybody is going crazy...." she said.

"It's the climate for it...A volatile economy I suppose." I said.

"Yeah, well I'm not worried..You?" she asked as she took a sip of her drink..

"Me? Nah..." I lied...

"Well ,I didn't call you over here to talk about the job or our impending court case.." she said.

"No? What did you call me over here for...?" I asked..

"Well if I have to tell you, then maybe you are worried." she said with a sly grin...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh.." I said..

"Yeah...ohhhhhhhhhh...put that drink down and get over here.." she said as she took my hand and led me into the bedroom....

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began kissing her and runing my hands up her dress...

"Ouuuuuuuuu Mistah Brownnnnn you are soooooo nastyyyy." she cooed as she opened my zipper and began to tug at my massive erect penis...


"Mister Brown!!! You are packing....and hard!!!!..." she laughed.

We french kissed...My hands began to slip her black fishnet panties down her legs...

"You do that like you're a professional." she teased...

I layed her on the bed....but she stopped me...

"Wait..Let me get out of my clothes...You take yours off...no need in doing it like this." she said as we hurried and undressed...

She kept stroking and rubbing my penis.....

"My goodness Mr. Brown....It's not like you haven't had any before...You're as hard as a brick..." she teased again..

"Ummmmm" she said as she took all of me in her mouth and began to move her head back and forth with the slowest rhythm of any who had ever done this.. Damn what Robert Foxworth said...I thought.....He wasn't getting it like this!


She felt that I was near the point of no return and she stopped...She leaned up and began kissing me in the lips....Long and hard....I spread her across the bed and entered her sweet vagina...and tried to just lie there still in it..but I couldn't...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MISTAHHH BROWNN!!!" she screamed as I began to thrust harder and faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeee....." she screamed...

I must admit..it was very pleasurable.....We lie there on that bed for close to two hours just making love...as a very much needed mid summer rainfall came down outside and raindrops appeared on her window.....


I turned her over, she hoisted that beautiful apple bottomed shaped butt of hers up in the air and I entered her doggie style...

"OHHH MY GODD..OHHHH MY GODDDDD...OHHHHHHHH, IT'S SOOOOO GOOOOOD..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screamed as I continued to stroke her and move a little faster...


Finally, she straddled me and mounted herself on top of me....She moved up and down  slowly and slowly kissed me..It was all I could take...after a few minutes of this....I exploded like a raging inferno inside of her....

She came slowly and powerfully....

"OUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...and begun to shake violently....

We finally collapsed on the bed...She kissed me again..really long and I slowly drifted off to sleep.



    

When I woke up...I was nude...Nancy was gone! I mean really gone..No clothes, No pocketbook, no personal belongings..She had left! My clothes were still on the floor, but there was no trace of Nancy!!!

I took a hot shower and got dressed...Still no sign of her!!! I took the elevator downstairs and looked outside...
Her car was gone!! I called her cell number and I was told that it had been disconnected...Perhaps Attorney Foxworth had been right about her after all!

III-

Federal Courthouse-Philadelphia Pa. One Month Later!



All I can remember the judge saying was "53" and I fainted....I got 53 years in the federal pen??? Oh My God...I couldn't do that kind of time...That was a life sentence for me!

A glass of water was thrown into my face..  I looked up...It was Chance Howard , the assisting attorney....Robert Foxworth was looking at me and frowning...

''What the hell is wrong with you? Get up off of that ground?" he snapped...

"The judge just threw the book at me mane!" I said...

"What? The book?" asked Robert Foxworth...

"He just sentenced me to 53 years ." I said.

Chance and Robert looked at each other and cracked up laughing....

"You jackass..He sentenced you to 53 DAYS...53 days in minimum security....." he said,  ''That's the best I could do...at least you won't lose your license or any of your property. You just gonna be out of a job, is all, but it coulda been worse." He said...

"That's it..53 Days??" I said.

"Yeah..." said Robert Foxworth...

"Oh My God...Thank you ...Thank you so much..." I said as I hugged my two attorneys.

EPILOUGE:






Friday, October 21, 2011

The door of the prison opened...There was the sound of a loud buzzer and I walked out of the gates with a bag that had all of my belongings in it...I had on Jeans, White skippers and a Jean Shirt.....I couldn't believe how fast 53 days went.... My Attorney,Robert Foxworth and Chance Howard were standing outside the gates waiting for me in their caar...

''Wow..you look pretty good for a lifer." joked Chance Howard..

"How do you feel after doin all that time?" joked Robert Foxworth...

"Mannn..I aint never goin back to jail again...Not for jaywalking, not for a speeding ticket." I said with solemn seriousness..

"Well, you made out better than most of your former employees...About five of em got up to three years and the other 17 got at least a year in the slams..." said Robert Foxworth..

''Any sign of Nancy?" I asked.

"Nope....She's wanted by the FBI and the U.S. Marshalls...She's dropped completely out of sight..but they'll get her." he said.

"How much time you think she'll get?" I asked.

"Wellll, if I had to estimate..With what they had on her..probably no more time than you got....but since she jumped bail and took flight..maybe up to a year or more now...I don't know...I wouldn't worry about her." he said.

It began to rain a little bit...

"It's raining." I said...

"Yup..Look at him Chance...Does all that time and he's a weatherman." laughed Robert Foxworth..

Chance got in the car and started it up and we all got in....

"Let's get you some good food and some beer." laughed Robert as we pulled off...


For Pace!

No comments: