Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Any Other Day


I awoke at sunrise....Sepia was sleeping softly beside me..She had pushed the covers off of her self sometime that night.. She was lying face down..Her nice cocoa brown skin glistening in the sunlight...

She was wearing a flimsy little yellow nightie..I ran my hand along her beautiful shapely legs, up to her buttocks and squeezed them gently...She moved her hand softly over my arm and silently whispered..

"What are you doing?"..

I smiled and whispered.."Mrs. Morris..I'm sexually harrassing you."

"You can't do that...I have a husband..." she whispered back...

"Oh..I don't think he'll mind.." I said with a laugh...

She rolled over..Eyes open now and just grinned...

"Okay then...but you'd better make it quick..we don't want to get caught.."

I climbed on top of her, slipped her panties down and took them off of her and then eased myself slowly into her .......

She felt warm and wet and more than willing to take all of me inside of her as I gently and slowly began to thrust....

We both moaned in ecstacy as we continued to make sweet love.....

I moved in to kiss her and she moved her head away..

"Uh Uh...no kissin...neither of us has brushed our teeth yet ." she said as we continued to make love slowly...

We carried on like that for close to an hour before I believe we both climaxed simultaneously...

"Ummmmmm that was good...I needed that." she said as she rested her head in my arms.

"I needed it too." I said.

"You always need it" she laughed.


I got up and headed towards the shower...I turned it on...While I was waiting for the water to get nice and hot...I said to my wife-

"Guess what?  I'm supposed to meet with that reporter..Bruce Harvey today.."

"The one doing the investigative report on that horn dog Westly East?" she asked...

"One and the same.." I said.

"Good...Somebody needs to expose his ass, Nasty buzzard." she snapped.

I chuckled as I got into the shower.

II-


I showered, shaved and got dressed.....Sepia had prepared breakfast..Two eggs scrambled light, Bacon, Toast and a tumbler of coffee...While eating, I decided to call Bruce and let him know I was coming...

His phone rang several times before going to voicemail.  That was his cell phone number. I decided to call his landline phone...Again...It rang and rang and went into voicemail...That was odd..Maybe he was in the shower...He did say that he wasn't married and that he lived alone.

"You working today?" I asked Sepia.

''Yes sirr." said my wife...  I pulled her to me and attempted to kiss her but she moved her face away again...

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Two things...I've got lipstick and make up on now and I don't want it getting all mussed up and two, if we start kissin, we gone end up in bed again and neither of us is going to get anything done today." she said with a smile.

"You're right...I'll see you tonight." I said.

"Okay Kev...Tonight is a different story." she said with a sexy wink as I went out the door and got in my car.


Bruce Harvey drove a black 2011 Nissan Pathfinder...I drove down his block and parked...Funny..but his car was nowhere around...I looked on both sides of the street..Nothing!

I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell...There was no answer..I waited about 15 minutes and rang the doorbell several times..No answer!  I called his cell phone...Now surprisingly it went straight to voicemail...  I called his landline phone...It rang and rang and rang and finally went over to voicemail...

Could he have forgotten that we were supposed to meet?  I decided to drive to his office at the newspaper and catch him there.




Another bust...Nobody in his office had seen him since late last night...He was expected in at 9:00..It was already 10:30 am and he hadn't shown....I called both of his numbers again...and again there was no answer...

I talked to two people, The night janitor and an employee who said they saw him leave at around midnight the night before.. I asked a few people who knew him if there were any spots where he went to drink after work...

"He was known to stop in the Mermaid Club for a drink or two and maybe Jake's Hot Dog joint for a bite to eat..That's all I know." said another reporter who was close to him.

I drove over to the Mermaid Club....I asked Joe Neptune about him...He knew him, but hadn't seen him in about two days...I then went to Jake's Hot dog joint... Neither Jake , nor any of his employees had seen him either....

I drove back to his office...He hadn't called, nor had he showed up...I was now very concerned...I called his home phone and his cell and still got nothing..I drove back to his block and waited..It was now 3:00 pm...No sign of his car...His door was locked and his blinds were closed.

I went from door to door, talking to his neighbors...Asking if they had seen Him..One thing was sure..All of them had seen him in the morning the day before..Leaving for work..It was trash day and he had tripped and fell down the steps bringing his trash out and had cursed loudly...

One person had seen him around noon, come in, change his clothes and leave again...That would have been right before I saw him...No one saw him after that....I know that after he left me..He apparently went back to work..because he was there until midnight....

I went back to his office and looked at the tapes...and sure enough..he's leaving the lobby alone at 12:15AM......He's on the tape...and that is the last known time that he was seen by anyone!..

I was beginning to get a bad feeling about this....but no...We weren't investigating a gangster or an agent or something...Just a guy that couldn't keep his hands out of some woman's pants or up her skirt...This wouldn't warrant this!

Then again, maybe he got a line on something else...Another story..Another witness..He'd call me ...I was sure of it!

This had started off like any other day and now it had become something else all together....It was now 6:30pm...I called both of his numbers again..No answer..Then I drove past his block...No sign of him or his car...

I didn't like this....I didn't like this at all!

(To Be Continued.....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Sepia's relationship always makes me cheer and throw my panties...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This started out as an investigation into a sexual predator and now it's become a missing persons case...Deep..I can't wait to see how this story unfolds..

Sean said...

Very intriguing Keith..and a little unsettling..I likes.