Thursday, November 3, 2011

That Kinda Party!



Because I had been late for our business appointment..I made sure I was early this time...A whole thirty minutes early...She let me in to her place...A very ultra modern and well furnished, well kept apartment..

"Oh you're early huh Chris?  Thought you'd be late." she said with a hint of a smile..

"That's why you're not ready huh?" I joked back.

She looked at me and smiled... For the first time...I saw a softness, a vulnerability if you will.  I watched her as she put her lipstick on and then adjusted her pumps...She really did have a nice curvy figure and nice legs....


"Why are you so quiet?" she asked after a long moment.

"No reason.." I said with a smile.

"Remember...I may be letting you take me out, but don't get any ideas...It's not that kind of party...This is purely social." she said.

"Most dates are." I added with a smile...She didn't smile back...

II-



We had a delicious steak dinner at a spot I go to called "Lou's" and topped it off with a fine bottle of wine......We laughed and talked about our lives, our upbringing and our hopes and dreams...Rita Davis actually let her guard down a few times and laughed and told me things that I wouldn't have figured a woman like her would have revealed to someone like me , who she barely knew or for that matter liked.

Funny Thing about women though....


Next I took her to an upscale bar in a completely different part of the city...A part where I wasn't well known... Josie's, Bottom of The C. ,Mulberry Street ,et al would come later, if there was a later...no need in her goin to my personal spots at this point.  Besides..Like I said...I'm Chris Thompson...I couldn't be seen with a woman like this, who talked to me like this and who for some reason, had my nose wide open...More so than I was willing to admit...I had a street reputation to uphold..

"Wow...you sure know some nice places Chris..." she said.   "Then again...In your former line of work..it figures." she said.

"Why are you like that?" I asked...

"Why am I like what?" she asked.

"Such a smart mouth....I know it's a defense mechanism." I said.

"Oh...you're a shrink now?" she asked tersely...

"Somebody or maybe a couple of people hurt you....and you come off with this tough act to keep people at bay....See...In my former line of work as you say...I also learned how to read people too...Had to...That was how I stayed alive and out of jail back then..but that skill never leaves you." I said.   I was certain now that I had killed any chance of a second date or a "happy ending" to this date.

"Wow....So you think you got me all figured out huh?" she said.

"Yeah...I think you got your heart broken by somebody like me...Or rather who I used to be..." I said.

Her eyes got as wide as saucers then and she held her head down.....

"Yeah...I used to be engaged to a guy named Mingo...He was a playa...I loved that man...He got himself killed...On the eve of our wedding.....I vowed never to get involved with that type of guy again.." she said.

I couldn't tell her that I knew him and that I even had a rough idea of who killed him and why!  That was one secret I was going to keep to myself. The guy that killed Mingo was now dead himself..So why bring it up?

"I aint that kind of guy baby..I used to be....That's why I got out of the game...Guys like that eventually either wind up in the joint or taken a dirt nap...I didn't see that in my future...That's why I hooked up with my main man Chess...My friend since childhood and probably one of the only friends I ever had that wasn't in the game.." I said.

"That's a good friend to have." she said.

"Indeed." I said.

"But you talkin like you is tryin to get with me...I told you that this aint that kind of party." she said, once again trying to straighten up, toughen up.

I smiled...paid for our drinks and motioned her towards the door...

"Where we goin now?" she asked...

"To a fun place...A place where I hang out.." I said...

"Wow..Really?  I must have made an impression on you." she said with a hint of a smile.

"Yeah... you have." I said dryly...

Funny thing about women sometimes!



I took her to Josie's... Reed Nelson and "88" and the band was playing....A lot of people I knew were there...Kevin Morris and his wife, Sepia, Sean Jackson and his wife Sheila, Clerow and Corrie, Kool Kat and Chelsea....Chance Howard, Anita, Paris, Blake, Cherish, Robert Foxworth and his wife , Bonita and of course Gus, the bartender and owner....

My lawyer, Conrad Nelson and his wife, Jill was there, as was Mabel Jenkins and his sister, Victoria....At another table, Donald "Smooth" and some of the guys, Ralph Mole, Roscoe, were there too..They all looked and smiled at me as we walked by.
"Wow , you know everybody in here." she said as we sat in a booth and ordered drinks..

"This is my spot.." I said.

We sat back and listened to the band play....and we drank..We didn't talk much...I could tell that she was enjoying herself...Finnally at two o'clock, closing time..We left.




I drove her home...I played a cd of Reed Nelson's in my car as we drove to her apartment...

"They played that tonight.." she said.

"Yup and he gave me this CD, right after he recorded it." I said.

"Bragging?" she joked.

I just shook my head and smiled...

I pulled up in front of her apartment complex.......

''Well...Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" I asked.

"Yes...Yes...I did..I really did...You showed me a really good time." she said.

"Is there a chance for a second date?" I asked.

''Wow!! You are something else...We did a business transaction ....and you're trying to date me aren't you?" she asked...

"Okay..Okay..Never mind." I said....Then for some reason...I leaned over and kissed her..She had soft lips....soft like melting butter...She didn't resist and she didn't freeze up...It was a good kiss, a kiss that lasted a lot longer than I expected...

After I stopped kissing her, I knew what was coming next...

She raised her index finger and she said....

"I told you that this was not that kind of party...." she said....

Then...to my total surprise, she leaned over and kissed me...long and passionate..longer than our first kiss...and then she crawled over and straddled me and continued kissing me..hard and long.....

I put my arms around her and pulled her closer and continued kissing her and holding her...I lifted up her dress....She was wearing sexy garters, connected to her pantyhose...I cupped her buttocks in the palms of my hands and squeezed them tightly and continued kissing me...She opend my shirt and began rubbing my chest....



III-


I don't remember when we left my car, when we got on the elevator or when we got in her apartment..All I know is that my next memory was of being in her bedroom, her clothes and mine left a trail to her bed...and we were standing up, kissing and fondling each other....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhh my godddd Chris....please...please make love to me..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned...


"Ouuuuu baby...you just don't know...you just don't know how long I've thought about it...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I found myself moaning...

I still had on my boxer shorts, but they were being stretched like a tent and Rita began rubbing my now throbbing penis through my shorts....

"Ouuuu, you packin daddy." she moaned as she rubbed and fondled...

Daddy?  did she just call me Daddy?..Hmmmmm...Maybe I had made an impression on her!  I was certainly getting ready to make an impression inside of her!

I slipped out of them and she passed me a condom which seemed to have come from out of nowhere....She was a just a little too prepared for me!

I layed her down and straddled her...She looked up at me with that vulnerable look again...That trusting look that a child has ....I slowly entered her..She was very wet and very warm...

Her body was like her lips..extremely soft and she smelled very good...I couldn't get that scent out of my mind...as I began to thrust very slowly.....With each thrust she moaned.....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....oh don't stop...don't you dare stopppppp...good godddddddddddd it's sooo goood......damnnnnn.."


I was going slow...I wanted to savor every minute of this experience...I was almost certain that this was a one time only deal...

She was right about one thing..It did feel good and I let her know it...

"Ohhh my god girl....it is good...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...Not like me at all...

I gradually began speeding up, rubbing harder, thrusting harder and grinding stronger. It was definitely turning her on. She grabbed the pillows and began moaning, when she tried to move her hips in concert, I stopped her.

This time ,it was gonna be my way or no way. She was on the verge, I had been inside of her for close to an hour now and just as she started to tremble, I leaned forward and put my tongue on one her breasts and began sucking. I wasn’t ready for her to come yet.

I smiled, leaned forward a bit and began thrusting slowly again. She was, good and wet. The palm of my hand , began to squeeze her round buttocks which made her jump. Her eyes said it all, she was astonished, excited and wanted more. I was more than ready to oblige,,

But after another hour of this...I couldn't take much more...I came and came hard, despite the fact that I didn't want to...She began trembling too and let out a blood curdling yell..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I  , gave myself a high five...(In my mind of course!)

"Oh My God Chris...That was off the rails." she said as we cuddled in post -coital passion...What's so funny? I know a few big words...Hangin around Chess has paid off.


"Uh, I know that you don't usually do this type of thing...but I was wonderin...If there was a chance for a second uh, er such occurrence?" I asked.

She turned away from me...

"Yeah...Uh, I suppose so.....Uh Chris?" she said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Remember, I told you that this was purely a business date and that it wasn't that kind of party?" she said.

"Yeah..I remember.." I said dryly....

''Well...I guess you know by now...I'm a big liar." she said and turned toward me and flashed the sweetest smile.


I smiled too....

Of course I knew that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and just throwing my panties and bra at you!
I knew this was going to turn into something Hawtttt!

Tate 2 said...

And We knew you were going to be commando after reading this!

Brenda said...

LMAO @ Tate 2...You read my mind...I was going to write something to that effect! LOL

Vanessa said...

"...It was a good kiss, a kiss that lasted a lot longer than I expected."

Yeah..I pretty much knew it was all over after that!

Chris is a bold take charge kind of street guy..He's got swagger..That girl's panties were drenched the minute he walked into her office late!

Swaggie said...

I knew Chris was gonna break her down...I'm just surprised as how easy it was for him...